[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sketchy armslist post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
So I'd like to buy a glock 21 and this glock 21 has a golden slide release and at th back if the slide there's a part with bio hazard art.
Says its custom and kinda looks like it is.
I asked what gen it was, how many rounds(I know they'll lie), and what specifically is custom about it.

I got an email from someone named emanuel oboh and they responded with
Its glock 21 gen 4 less than 30 shots been through it
It seems like they don't know what gen it is or anything else about it which makes it seem Ike they stole it.
My question is, how melanin rich is this gentleman and how culturally enriched will I get if I actually go meet him to buy the gun?
Price is 450.
>>
>>34121281
meet at a police station
>>
>>34121281

if you have any doubts about it, just don't do it.
>>
>>34121281
nigga you expect us to do a background check on some bean boy??
>>
how can you not tell what gen it is from a pic? its pretty clear between gen 1, 2, 3, and 4. my money is on it being a 3.
anyway, be crystal clear about the price, and meeting place/time. meet in a public place during the day. bring a friend if possible, just to watch your back.

also, post the link
>>
>>34121305
Oh yeah the grip on gen 4s is spikey.
Yeah it's a gen 3, but doesn't prove that he doesn't know something about his own gun? I clearly asked what gen it was, it was an easy question to answer.

Yeah I think I'll definitely pass.
>>
>>34121281
>golden slide stop
>biohazard backplate
You deserve whatever happens.
>>
>>34121354
Yeah bio hazard back plate
Golden slide stop and slide release and also golden take down pins.
>>
>>34121353
seriously, go with your gut. i dont know what customization has been done to it, if any, but it doesnt seem like a great deal anyway
>>
>>34121369
I thought it might be a gen 4.
If it was a gen 4 I'd say it would be a good deal.

I have another one I'm looking at that's gen 4 for 500, looks barely used.
Is that a good deal?
I'll ask if they can do 450.

Also I'm under 21 so FFL buying isn't really an option even though there are much better deals, like threaded barrel and night sights for 560 new gen 4 but it's the factory barrel and I'd like to shoot cast lead bullets so it wouldn't really work.
I'll also get a 10mm conversion.
>>
>>34121416
>no factory barrel bro
>gotta have that cast lead I'll never shoot
>>34121354
This guy is right.
>>
>>34122140
uh what? ill shoot cast lead.
10 memeter is expensive.
>>
>>34121362
>Golden slide stop and slide release and also golden take down pins.

bruh post a pic of that shit
>>
>>34122440
>10 millimeter
You definitely deserve everything that happens to you.
protip: cast lead won't hurt your (superior) polygonal rifling if you clean it.
>>
do you know anyone in the military? they get blue label special prices. you could get a brand new 21 gen 4 for like 450
>>
>>34122520
unfortunately no.
and wouldnt that be a straw purchase?
>>
>>34122732
Not if you aren't prohibited from owning one. Also, who would find out?
>>
>>34122818
doesnt matter if youre prohibited.
if you give someone money to buy a gun then its a straw purchase.
>>
>>34122852
I doubt it. Even then, who would find out?
>inb4 you look up the law on it and ignore my second sentence again.
>>
Post the dam picture of this golden slide nigger gun already ! !
>>
>>34122876
still the fact that i dont have anyone for that.
>>
>>34122908
agreed. if you arent buying it OP, just post the link so we can all see this abomination
>>
File: unnamed2323.jpg (41KB, 461x640px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed2323.jpg
41KB, 461x640px
>>34122908
>>
File: 122.jpg (46KB, 429x615px) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
46KB, 429x615px
>>34122908
>>
>>34122818
I bought my mate a 7mm rem mag R.E.M. 700 mag while he was waiting for his license to come in the mail. I made $200.
>>
>>34122984
Thats a 3. Thats not exactly a killer deal. Is saving 100 worth this hassle?
>>
You will need to advise them that you are going to meet in a very public place (due to internet stories of robbery), and thus meet up in the local police parking-lot.

Bring a friend for overwatch if you can. My state defines lethal force appropriate when a 'forcible-felony' is in commision. One such felony is 'Robbery'.

Shoot to kill.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.