[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guns in domestic abuse incidents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: domestic abuse victim.png (462KB, 851x478px) Image search: [Google]
domestic abuse victim.png
462KB, 851x478px
Has /k/ ever been in a domestic abuse incident?
Does /k/ condone the use of firearms in a domestic abuse scenario or is that more likely to get an abusee killed?
>>
>>34121055
are you such a fucking weirdo you would kill your girlfriend because she cheated on you with someone with a bigger dick? are you jealous or something? I bet he was a POC and your just a racist. you shouldnt be allowed to own guns your a fucking psycopath
>>
No but I have seen enough women fake/claim domestics just to get their husbands guns taken away during a divorce to spite them.
>>
File: IMG_4251.jpg (34KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4251.jpg
34KB, 320x320px
>>34121067
You sound like a faggot
>>
File: what - confused operator.gif (1MB, 321x141px) Image search: [Google]
what - confused operator.gif
1MB, 321x141px
>>34121067
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>34121131
Felt like he'd display his complete lack of reading skills for all.

No wait, that isn't what i meant to say. What i meant to say was that he's trying to fish for (you)s on the easiest board to troll
>>
>>34121158
/v/ or /pol/ are the easiest boards to troll
>>
>>34121055
why would i get in a domestic abuse incident?
a) i would need a domestic partner
2) she would have to be abusive
c) there is no woman out there worth going to jail for
>>
File: 1496195782146.png (647KB, 747x514px) Image search: [Google]
1496195782146.png
647KB, 747x514px
>>34121067

I think OP was talking about defending oneself in a domestic abuse situation. Not using it to abuse someone.

Why is it that liberals/jews always, no matter what... always go straight to "black dick" everytime they argue? Is it always in their mind? Do they think that by those huge projections they make, people won't see that they're talking about themselves? They're obsessed with black dick.

On another note. No I don't condone using a gun to defend yourself in domestic abuse.

Females have WAYYYY TOO MANY options nowadays. They can leave, call the police, break up, ruin the guys social life, sue, etc

There's so many options they have to stop, and leave the abusive situation. Only if they guy purposely is holding her hostage or going to kill her right then and then but that's way more than a regular domestic abuse situation and the dumb female had plenty of chances to leave in the past before it even gets to that.
>>
>>34123660
>Why is it that liberals/jews always, no matter what... always go straight to "black dick" everytime they argue? Is it always in their mind? Do they think that by those huge projections they make, people won't see that they're talking about themselves? They're obsessed with black dick.

how come there's always a white knight to defend the cheating whore
>>
>>34123695

Did you read my post? I clearly said I don't condone for a woman to shoot a man in self defense in domestic disputes.

I know how women are. They're horrible fucking people and always bring the beatings on themselves.
>>
>>34123660
>i dont condone for a woman to shoot a guy in a domestic abuse situation
Yeah nah go fuck yourself. Be a violent nig, get shot like a violent nig.
>>
>>34121055
I apply the same logic as ever: If you feel your life is genuinely at risk, defend yourself accordingly.
>>
>>34123827

Yeah nah go fuck yourself. There's plenty of things she could have done. Like leave...DUHHHH.

If a bitch sticks around with the idea of starting fights hoping to one day shoot a man in his own home, she should be hanged along with you, your kids, and your family. The latter just for you being a massive worthless faggot of cuck genetics to eradicate your faulty bloodline from this earth.

Only cucks would allow a man to be shot in the house he pays and works for by a useless problematic bitch who is a literal parasite.
>>
>>34124285
>'muh sexuaal superiority'
>'muh man is in control of duh woman and can slap her around whenever he wants'
Nah, go fuck yourself. Act like a nig, get shot like a nig. Men who treat chicks like shit are niggers, and niggers get shot.
>>
File: IMG_4481.jpg (61KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4481.jpg
61KB, 600x337px
>>34124285
>>34124295
Tell me who did it
>>
>>34123660
that NO/YES list actually sounds fantastic
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.