[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Laser training rounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: lazors.jpg (36KB, 510x310px) Image search: [Google]
lazors.jpg
36KB, 510x310px
What does /k/ think of those things?

They are quite expensive - the targets even more.

But... I live in a country were ammo is also very expensive and I need to ask authorization every time I take my gun to the range AND they will only give 2 transport authorizations PER YEAR.
>>
Vote or overthrow the tyrannical regime in which you live. I see no other option, apart from remaining a subjugated peon.
>>
File: lazor2.jpg (228KB, 1066x572px) Image search: [Google]
lazor2.jpg
228KB, 1066x572px
>>34119858
Hopefully the laws will change after half of them get arrested.

Thinking about getting it with these targets.

But do these things really work for improving accuracy? Will they even last?
>>
>>34119830
what the fuck shithole country do you live in?
>>
>>34120071
The land of Taurus.

Where you can only buy Taurus brand Taurus .380s for 1500 dollars and Magtech ammo for 2 dollars/round
>>
O have several, they are great for draw drills at home. If you have a DA/SA pistol they are better than the blue trainers.
>>
They're a godsend for training. You basically have a laser tag gun.
>>
File: lazor3.jpg (148KB, 866x527px) Image search: [Google]
lazor3.jpg
148KB, 866x527px
>>34120268
>>34120296

Should I get the calibre specific round or this one which fit many?

This one could also go in my father's .38 but it seems to be kinda faulty and I don't like the idea of dry firing.
>>
>>34120053
Romania?
>>
>>34120417
Uhh it needs to be caliber specific
>>
Just take the bolt out and look through the barrel to boresite you fucking retard!!
>>
>>34120158
just buy illegal and practice on favelados like everyone else
>>
>>34119830
I have one in .40, lots of fun and practicality. I practice trigger pulls in DA/SA, never bought any of the targets just plinked at things around the house. I will advise that after roughly 2500-3000 dry fires the rubber backing gives out disabling the laser. It still functions but you will have to buy a new rubber "primer" for 10 bucks. I'd recommend you buy it preemptively.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.