[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many guns do I need to own before I buy a safe? I rent so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Dahle-safe-loaded-and-open.jpg (2MB, 1464x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Dahle-safe-loaded-and-open.jpg
2MB, 1464x1632px
How many guns do I need to own before I buy a safe? I rent so bolting it down is out of the question.

Could i just get renters insurance on my guns instead?
>>
File: Would you like to know more.jpg (58KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
Would you like to know more.jpg
58KB, 640x512px
Bed safes, thoughts? Discuss..
>>
>>34119664
One.

Just buy a cabinet or a small safe. No need to bolt it down. I know people who have heavy safes that they just move as they go from apartment to apartment. Unless your one gun is a pistol you carry with you at all times, it's best to keep em locked up.
>>
Who the fuck moved that safe in pic related, Laurel & Hardy? Three Stooges?
>>
Do you have kids?
Do other kids visit?
Do you have stupid friends?
Do you live in a shitty area?
Do you have people over when you aren't there?
What is your comfort level?

How the fuck should we know any of this?
>>
>>34119731

This, desu. No commercially sold safe is going to keep people from breaking into it. They only stop otherwise honest people and kids. Still worth having though.
>>
>>34119664
if you rent don't get a safe. the weight of it might buckle the flooring which you will have to pay the landlord to fix. i have pelican cases that i keep my funs in and stash them in my laundry room behind my machines. if someone actually breaks into your place, they're more likely to search your closets, beds, and cabinets/drawers for valuables. i keep my hd stuff bedside though. you should definitely list all of your guns under your renter's insurance.
>>
>>34119731
>>34119829
I have a "gun locker" its just a thin metal 5 ft high box with a lock on it.

Is that enough? I have 4 guns and plan on getting 2 more
>>
>>34119804
pretty sure that's damage from someone trying to get inside
>>
>Not owning gun insurance

>instead buys heavy expensive limited capacity safe.

if you have a weak ass arsenal a safe might work, this of us with dozens of long arms its not a option.
>>
>>34119807
Assume
>>
>>34120205
May I have your full address ?
I'll mail you the answer!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.