[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cardio carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: partridge_corridor_untreated.jpg (170KB, 378x640px) Image search: [Google]
partridge_corridor_untreated.jpg
170KB, 378x640px
Do you carry when running? How?

Idk how without OC or a fanny pack.
>>
>>34119125
Lol just like put it in ur truck bro
>>
>>34119142
What if you get attacked by a cryptid? More likely if you're running alone somewhere.
I mean a small handgun rather than a rifle/shotgun.
>>
>>34119125
https://www.hillpeoplegear.com/Products/CategoryID/1/ProductID/2
>>
I have heard that a belly band is about the best you can hope for for running CC. Just under the shirt.

The only problem I see is the act of breathing and sweating combined with the up and down motion will allow an unwanted amount of movement or an irritating amount of rubbing
>>
I don't own any handguns, but with rifles I have the sling being worn around my body and one shoulder like one of those faggit hipster bags, the rifle is on my front and I'm holding it into my chest. You can sprint and stuff but it's not the greatest for long distance because shit gets tiring without your arms swinging. Also if you carry it like this and you falling over your landing on your rifle which means broken ribs and muddy rifle.
>>
>>34119224
That's fucking retarded, just run without the sling. Like OPs pic.
>>
>>34119172
This seems like a winner.
Pretty low profile.
>>
>>34119161
How can you expect a small caliber to work against a cryptid? I have to admit it's got to be somewhat effective if they're in hiding.
>>
My thought was something tiny [NAA PUG or Ruger LCP] and a glove on your non dominant hand that has a holster sewn onto the back or front of the glove. It'd look a little silly but not as bad as running with a pistol held at the ready. Also, since hands are constantly in motion it would be hard for a nogunz to realize its actually a weapon.
>>
>>34119161

If you're getting attacked by a cryptid then you've fucked up at some point and it's pretty much over for you. Bigfoot, dogman, etc. will get you if they're actually pissed and wanted that boipucci of yours.
>>
Really, no one knows about Alan Partridge from the OP image? fucking Philistines.

Also Micheal is pretty /K/, so is Alan to a lesser extent
>>
>>34119172
i'm surprised i haven't seen nutnfancy review this
>>
File: 1483850666629.jpg (180KB, 519x692px) Image search: [Google]
1483850666629.jpg
180KB, 519x692px
I OBC 90% of the time despite how /k/ goes full autism any time someone brings it up. It's objectively the best way to carry in any situation and I would personally rather have a gun in every situation than to not have one because it doesn't fit what I'm wearing.
>>
Buy a weighted vest so you don't look like an autist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.