[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no one ever breaks into your home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: tfw no break in.jpg (18KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no break in.jpg
18KB, 604x516px
>tfw no one ever breaks into your home
>>
>>34118390
>no one ever breaks into your home
well, good
wanting that makes you a retard
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 243x208px
>>34118390
Hear crash at 3am. Its haj coming over the hescos.
>>
>>34118390

Funny enough I had something like that once.

>just chilling at ~9PM on a weekday
>loud as fuck bang on my storm doors to my basement, followed by what sounds like someone trying to rattle the handles
>OH FUCK
>rush to grab guns, slowly approach storm door from above via a deck
>it was a pot that somehow got knocked over, landed on the storm door, and smashed into little pieces
>go back inside and continue chilling
>>
I had to clear my house yesterday
did not get to shoot anyone
>>
Is that a wasr 10?
>>
>>34118390
isn't that a good thing?

personally if i had my house broken into, i'd quickly move into a different house

i can't be comfortable if i keep remembering that some uninvited peasant fucker had his feet on my sacred property

its even worse if i were to kill a home intruder on my property. I wouldn't be able to resist the urge of peeing all over his final resting place
>>
>>34118390
>wanting someone to break into your home
>wanting to shoot someone
>wanting to go through all the bullshit shooting someone entails
No thanks. I keep guns because I might have to use them, and because I like shooting them. Not because I want to use them on another person.
Anyone who feels otherwise is an edgelord, to be honest.
>>
OP, while you are obsessing over blowing a cunt's head off you should also worry about the legal financial costs that you will have to endure as well. Its a $10,000 minimum cost in legal fees to ensure you don't end up in prison for a bullshit charge.
>>
>>34119988
>goes against basic instincts
>everyone else is an edgelord
>>
>>34120021
>>34120021
>'everyone else'
>implying everyone else dreams of killing people
Yeah, no. Go outside once in a while, normal people don't fancy the idea of killing another person.
>>
>>34119988
Holy triple dubs batmang.

You're still retarded.
>>
>>34119988
>being this much of a humorless faggot
>>
If you're an apartment fagster don't live on the first/bottom floor. Make sure your door frame is metal if not reinforce it with a metal reinforcement kit for like $75 from amazon. If you live in a real house make sure you have a good fence and gate that are inaccessible to intruders and have motion activated lights and some beware of pitbull sign and no tresspassing sign. Even if you don't have a dog. Get at least 1 IP camera you can control and record automatically. Maybe some sort of window protection and metal frame door. Last but not least have guns.
>>
>>34118523
Posting on the weapons forum in a vietnamese booby trap rigging forum makes you a retard.
>>
>>34118595
>GOOKS IN THE WIRE
>HAJI IN THE HESCOS

the more things change...
>>
>>34118390

had some one break in my house when I was 14. One of the biggest reason why I got into guns.
>>
>>34120342
some one or something?
>>
>>34120350

it was a person.

lived in a big ass house, was all alone cause parents were out for work. heard some one knocking on the door, didn't bother to answer it cause I don't know who the fuck it was. The knocking stopped, so I went back to my fapping and like two mins later, heard the back sliding glass door being shattered. House alarm went off and that was enough to chase who ever it was away.

Few days after that, my dad thought I was old enough to teach me how to shoot and gave me access to his safe for just incase of that happening again.
>>
>>34120021
not even the wet blanket you're responding to, but it is not basic human instinct to kill other humans. We would not have survived as a species if that was the case you retard
>>
>>34119988
This.
Had an armed robbery. Some junkies broke in and the cops that showed up for the report did everything they could to make it an uncomfortable process. Detective tried fucking picking my phone up off the table and looking through it without permission.
>>
>>34119480
You seem like my kinda guy
>>
>>34119988

Its a child like fantasy to be in a shootout or so.

Quit being a faggot
>>
>>34118390
I wish the people who broke into my house came back, I genuinely have a deep-seated desire in my mind now to catch someone in the catch. I really want to kill a thief. really badly. but I also know vigilantism is illegal and if I go out looking for trouble i'm a retard. soooooo, the paradox.
>>
>>34124774
*in the act, what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>TFW no dindus or antifa ever chimpout in your area.
Rural living has its perks, sure, but nothing ever fucking happens around here.
>>
>>34118390
>using a WASR 2 for home defense
Nice
>>
>CCing
>The crazy person drops the weapon and backs off
>>
File: murtojäbä.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
murtojäbä.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>tfw your home gets broken into every night
>>
>someone broke into my house
>when i was gone
the robber only took electronics though
>>
>tfw dreams died and moved back in with parents
>mother insists handgun is locked in safe
>step dad buries safe in garage under a horder documentary amount of bullshit and old furniture
>tfw safe isn't safe
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.