[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man is the best that China has to offer. Even worthy of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

This man is the best that China has to offer. Even worthy of being in state run news pictures across the kingdom.
How can the imperialists even compete?
>>
We have one thing that the chinese will never have. Souls, and freckles.
>>
He looks like he weighs 120lbs.
>>
Just some chink faggot afaik
>>
I'd fuck his twink ass and make him say he loves America.
>>
>>34114433
>>
>>34114466
I said souls and freckles, Chang. Americans are the only people to have figured out how to have both.
>>
>>34114473
freckles are sign of irishness and we all know they aint got souls m8
>>
>>34114488
Because they couldn't find the balance, and went completely over to the freckle side.
>>
>>34114410
What exactly did he do?
>>
>>34114466
Communists don't have souls.
>>
>>34114547
He a gud boi. Checks all the boxes on his master's checklists.
>>
>>34114499
This desu
Also, quality thread
>>
File: mayor-ford-2.jpg (53KB, 888x595px) Image search: [Google]
mayor-ford-2.jpg
53KB, 888x595px
>>34114433
>>34114466
>>34114488
>>34114499
all these digits
>>
>>34114577
Dubs of truth
>>
>>34114466
That's a Jew Yorker.
>>
File: BGcuGmcCAAEKSkf.jpg (34KB, 403x342px) Image search: [Google]
BGcuGmcCAAEKSkf.jpg
34KB, 403x342px
>>34114410
how can he be the best they have to offer? he doesn't even have any medals.

sure seems like the norks are better warriors. the have the medals to prove it, after all.

the chinese deterrent was always its million-man standing army. not that they were any good, but they could go full russian and send wave after wave of expendables into battle.
>>
>>34114410
did he survive hanging?
is that why he is part giraffe?
>>
>>34115481
What are the medals for?
>>
>>34115481

Seemed to have worked in Korea against half the world.
>>
he sure has the look. Just like these south korean boy band, they all has big eyes, baby face.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.