[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /k/'s ideal police force?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 25

File: Get sprayed you fucking faggot.jpg (27KB, 387x257px) Image search: [Google]
Get sprayed you fucking faggot.jpg
27KB, 387x257px
Mostly Armaments but also other police gear.
>>
>>34114304
One that stays the far fuck away from my gun and doesn't fuck with me.
>>
>>34114304

the one that doesn't exist
>>
side arm
>MP5K slung under the arm
rifle in the back of squad car
>XM-177 Commando

Uniform
>skin tight shirts w/ extra strong buttons so they can be super tight without breaking
>tight leather pants
>aviator sunglasses
>handlebar mustaches are mandatory

also all officers must follow a strict workout plan so they can have huge sexy muscular bodies that look like they're gonna rip their clothes open. also they aren't allowed to shave their body hair
>>
File: sick uniforms gentlemen.jpg (57KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
sick uniforms gentlemen.jpg
57KB, 599x400px
>>34114304
>fixed magazine ar15s
>no pistol grips on ar15s
>hipoint glock 40s w/ "problem solver" engravings
>10 rnd magazine limit
>full auto and sbr is prohibited

mode of transportation is restricted to those hipster "hoverboard" (the one with two wheels)

uniforms will look like pic related but with those high vis jackets that brit bong "no gunz" cops use
>>
it really depends on how bad the social political situation of the place you live in. In peaceful country, cops rarely carry firearms.

In USA, cops are armed to the teeth.
>>
>>34115673
i mean, really doesn't matter how much gear they carry. Helmet wearing, MRAP riding marine are good friends with local kids, they smile and share candy.

Uniform wearing, cap wearing cops can gives neighbor's a cold in the spin when they pass by.

It;s really up to the law and how chill the cops are.
>>
>>34114519
you sound black
>>
no cops no masters
>>
File: Andy-Griffith_zps3cfe6364.jpg (54KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
Andy-Griffith_zps3cfe6364.jpg
54KB, 603x800px
>>34114304
One that doesn't have to be militaristic because they protect a homogeneous population.
>>
>>34115673
>rarely carry firearms

Britan is literally the only first-world-country without armed offciers.
>>
>>34114304
As well armed as a modern military force.

In a society where guns are for the free, a lot of scumbags will get their hands on better and more modern firearms, the lawkeepers must be able to keep up with crooks and fedora /k/itizen gone rogue.
>>
>>34116058
>As well armed as a modern military force.
As long as they also up the training as well I'd be ok with that.
>>
>>34116086
I mean what would it change really? They're much fitter, maybe better shots?

Or did you mean the whole beat out individuality and slam in loyalty indoctrination thing?
>>
natizs
>>
>>34116105
More classroom time and possibly more situational training. Some of the police where I live never step foot in a classroom after the academy.
>>
>>34114304

motherfucken' CPD, ROBERTS in particular (overnight patrol officers)

no finer police force in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU
>>
File: 1491621309743.jpg (258KB, 1022x677px) Image search: [Google]
1491621309743.jpg
258KB, 1022x677px
>>34117888

forgot a pic : (
>>
Humans shouldn't be forced to deal with populations like these.

A law enforcement officer should work in nice suburban areas, assisting the communities that can actually appreciate assistance

Cont...
>>
File: U.S.A. police unit.jpg (239KB, 969x1213px) Image search: [Google]
U.S.A. police unit.jpg
239KB, 969x1213px
>>34117927
This is the kind of law enforcement units that should be deployed in urban environments.

You cannot speak to it.
You cannot reason with it.
You cannot beg and bullshit your way into its favor.

The only thing an urban police unit should be employing is violence and the ability to clean body parts from the streets.
>>
File: ebM5coj.jpg (260KB, 807x611px) Image search: [Google]
ebM5coj.jpg
260KB, 807x611px
>>34117927

another pic of cops dealing with the BLM/anti-trumps protestor fags

>the facial expressions are great
>>
File: moscow police - russia.png (505KB, 589x392px) Image search: [Google]
moscow police - russia.png
505KB, 589x392px
Why are Western police so afraid of someone with a camera phone?

Russian, South American, African, Asian, and Middle Eastern police do what needs to be done regardless of if cameras are around. Uppity civilians get what is coming to them no matter how many social media accounts they have.

Why don't Western police departments have the same balls as the rest of the world's police? Civilians can often only understand the language of pain and threats and occasionally death.
>>
File: tree-of-liberty-5.png (159KB, 700x390px) Image search: [Google]
tree-of-liberty-5.png
159KB, 700x390px
>>34118003
You are the reason I have guns.
>>
File: kenyan swat nigger stomp.png (810KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
kenyan swat nigger stomp.png
810KB, 612x816px
Western PDs have castrated themselves.

Learn from the rest of the world. Belligerent populaces are only belligerent because they love pain. They are like a mouthy woman, they mouth off because the sensation of pain exhilarates them. Give your people what they desire.
>>
File: OMON police force - russia.jpg (842KB, 1500x1269px) Image search: [Google]
OMON police force - russia.jpg
842KB, 1500x1269px
>>34118039
No one is impressed. You can have your guns. We can have our entire teams, trained for when you inevitably chimp out. Police departments have taken down entire Chechen units with decades of fighting under their belt. Your experience is nil, and the one act of violence you manage to fire out will be minimal and easily forgotten.
>>
File: 1461776140459.jpg (135KB, 797x748px) Image search: [Google]
1461776140459.jpg
135KB, 797x748px
>>34114304
One that goes after violent criminals actively breaking laws

One that doesn't need funding so desperately it spends most of its time pursuing revenue from traffic infractions while murders happen constantly

One that is linked to a competent prosecutorial office that can execute and lock away violent offenders efficiently rather than letting them out on technicalities or at best having them sit for 20+ years on death row while getting free healthcare

I guess sig p220s or any other slightly older wonder 9 would look cool
>>
File: 1401908275001.jpg (73KB, 562x750px) Image search: [Google]
1401908275001.jpg
73KB, 562x750px
>>34118003
>>
>>34118069
Moscow is nigger free.
>>
>>34118065
Wait, this is /k/, i thought I was on /pol/ or something after reading that. Fuck off retard go peddle your bullshit somewhere else.
>>
The kind that beats up hippies.
>>
>>34114304
Doesn't matter what they are armed with as long as they have a good attitude and know the law. Ideally they would also be members of the same community they police.

>>34118003
Police are civilians. Gendarmes and MPs being used as a general police force is a telltale sign you live in an authoritarian shithole.
>>
only cops worth respecting are those not afraid to put the fear of God into those who oppose them

most of /k/ is uppity towards police, but i bet you wouldn't be so cocky approaching a Russian police officer. wonder why that is? you have answer, /k/?
>>
>>34114304
>ideal

No state, no police force.

Only people living together, taking turns to form a permanent town watch for free. Armed with whatever they've got, most likely AR15's and Glocks. No need for other gear.
>>
>>34114304

They should patrol the streets with BMPs and AK-74Ms and magdump into anyone who doesn't fit the model of the perfect ethnostate citizen
>>
>>34118113

>not wanting a 1911 as your sidearm while you have to fight your way to your AR15 or refill some mags in a protracted siege by them BLM...
>>
>>34118131
I agree with this. Homogeneous societies are peaceful societies.

Notice this country does not have negroid crime problem. There is a reason: www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-russia-africans-20141102-story.html
>>
>>34118065
We are absolutely counting on you underestimating us.
>>
File: Russia OMON.jpg (47KB, 450x305px) Image search: [Google]
Russia OMON.jpg
47KB, 450x305px
US police departments are pussies that want to coddle and ween criminals like women. Sensitive bullshit.

They are not a model worth following.
>>
>>34118113
>taking turns to form a permanent town watch for free
Sounds comfy
>>
>>34118152
Yeah, Russians have an everybody crime problem. Nobody has a job and half the population will be illiterate in twenty years. They need a KGB operative as a dictator to not collapse as a society.
>>
File: iceland-police-1.jpg (271KB, 652x652px) Image search: [Google]
iceland-police-1.jpg
271KB, 652x652px
>>34116037
Heh, nothing personell kid
>>
>>34114304

Oath Keepers. The next time a democrat mayor orders a police stand down, the Oath Keepers should take over and restore order. Let the militia take over the police stations and patrol the streets. Let the Oath Keepers arrest democrat mayors for treason and move into the City Halls. Now that would be a good start to cleaning up America. Heinlein’s Starship Troopers would become real.

“With national governments in collapse at the end of the XXth century, something had to fill the vacuum, and in many cases it was the returned veterans."

"The first known case, in Aberdeen, Scotland, was typical. Some veterans got together as vigilantes to stop rioting and looting, hanged a few people (including two veterans) and decided not to let anyone but veterans on their committee. Just arbitrary at first, they trusted each other a bit, they didn’t trust anyone else. What started as an emergency measure became constitutional practice in a generation or two.”

Starship Troopers.
>>
Their armaments should only be what the citizens may legally own and carry without any paperwork.

In countries with niggers chimp-outs should be dealt with by the military.
>>
>>34116023
>Doesn't have to be militaristic
>Posts cops wearing a para-military uniform
Where do you think the old fashioned uniforms came from?
>>
>>34118039
goes for
>>34118250
as well

Any body that seizes control or power that isn't legally and openly elected by the citizens at large should be brought down as tyrants.
>>
>anti stab vests mandatory (also covering some of the neck
>Daily recharged stun baton
>G10 loaded with hollow points

This should be standard in low gun violence areas. Preferably red pulled, chill folks who understand we're people and sometimes we make mistakes.

>mp17 primary
>Kevlar w/ ceramic inserts vest
>G10 secondary
>Stun baton

In violent areas. Cops should have the right to have arms drawn and be on alert. Trained to incapacitate but not be afraid to kill. Where having a fucking Molotov means you're gonna get shot the moment you light it on fire. Preferably veterans.

That is my ideal police force. You have the 'every day Cop' and the ones you need to pull out when antifa chimp out.
>>
>>34118421
>the ones you need to pull out when antifa chimp out.
so a reserve force, otherwise paying them to sit around would be ridiculously wasteful.
>>
>>34118439
It's quickly becoming more and more appropriate with more people doing more stupid shit. Plus in the meantime you can have most of them in Detroit and other such places to keep them under check.
>>
>>34118152

>peaceful societies
>cites miserable slavic degeneracy

1/10 made me reply
>>
File: Mick.jpg (175KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
Mick.jpg
175KB, 800x571px
>>34114304
No police force and an armed citizenry, remember guys, an armed society is a polite society
>>
File: Anti-government-protester-002.jpg (94KB, 708x480px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-government-protester-002.jpg
94KB, 708x480px
>>34118600
i know right?
pic related, a peaceful homogeneous society
>>
Does /k/ even have mods?
>>
File: i'm the captain now.jpg (32KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
i'm the captain now.jpg
32KB, 1280x536px
>>34118696
Look at me. I'm the mod now.
>>
>>34118412

You would rather be conquered by muslims, mexicans, communists and blacks, than governed by your own people. Pathetic.
>>
>>34118696
They are part time I think since /k/ isn't as fast as other boards.
>>
>>34116241
more tactical training, less culture awarness training.
>>
>>34118113
ideal libertrian society. Not good for political growth man.
>>
>>34118250
just like all other doomsday survival stuff on TV.

PPL need to go to work, ppl needs to sleep,ppl need to spend time having fun, ppl needs others to take turns watching over the street.
>>
>>34121336
Why do you hate roads?
>>
File: 126118-004-432D5696.jpg.cf.jpg (62KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
126118-004-432D5696.jpg.cf.jpg
62KB, 550x367px
>>34118250
>>34118412
>>34118798
>>34121351
Oath keepers, just like the sov citz, police force, and militias are missing the whole goddamn fucking point. Might aswell make them watch Zootopia for training.

Only when they realize that their view of an abusive power that governs them is just jedi trickery, then maybe they'll stop getting getting shit from the asshole that is the society around them.

Those groups can get locked into a destructive loop thanks to too many sabatuers.

TL;DR Mind your own business. Anyone who wants to pit you against anyone or anything is suspected opfor. Only constructive criticism is blufor. Speak softly, carry a big stick.
>>
>>34116037
And that's working out splendidly for them
>>
>>34121889
>Don't mess with the criminals.
>working out
Wow, look, 0 trouble over there! These 1400 white girls just wanted to have fun.
>>
>>34118250
>Let the militia take over the police stations and patrol the streets
Are you dumb? The police, especially in the US is literally a militia. Their cops are elected or named by the major.
>>
File: 1402208299939.jpg (115KB, 678x800px) Image search: [Google]
1402208299939.jpg
115KB, 678x800px
>>34114304
>Well fitted Beige shirt and external beige soft vest, shirt modeled after SADF long sleeve top, with brown slacks
>Officers may wear a brown peaked cap on patrol if they desire, mustaches allowed
>Optional beige commando sweater and heavy beige fleece jacket for winter
>Belts, holsters, and boots must be dark brown leather
>Sunglasses must be gold rimmed, green lens aviators
>Standard issue hand gun is a blued CZ-75 with walnut grips, on top of this officers are issues a pair of handcuffs, a collapsible baton, a radio, and a multi-tool.
>Every patrol car has two beige level IIIa plate carriers in the back (with about four spare 20 round magazines on it) as well as two AR-15 modeled after an A1 (with no forward assist) with wooden furniture
As you can see, I've obviously going more for aesthetics than practicality
>>
>Ideal Police Force?
I would firstly ban all former military from joining the police. The militarization of police has gone to far. Secondly I would set the minimum aptitude for police at 100 IQ.

Basic training would involve public relations, conflict resolution,urban studies, cultural anthropology, sociology courses and a criminal law and procedure course. In addition to CPR/First-Aid and relevant knowledge of narcotics.

Combat training would involve advanced martial arts similar to systema or something better than Krav Maga. Of course all police cadets would have to qualify with the standard issue sidearm, the standard issue shotgun and the standard issue assault rifle.

Personally I think American Police Forces don't have enough emphasis on foot patrols and bicycle units outside of heavily trafficked areas.
So my Police Force would have a lot of bicycle units with vehicle units nearby if they needed backup or transport for criminals.

Standard issue equipment would be:
Stungun .45 Glock Benelli M4 or H&K 416 and collapsable baton and radio. Of course officers could carry what ever they wanted as long as they qualified with it.

Physical Fitness Test
50 Push-ups in 2:00
60 Sit-ups in 2:00
10 Pull-ups
15:30 Two-mile run

For Potral Vehicles:
I'd say Chevy Tahoe

pic related
>>
>>34122526
Me likey.
I add:
They also have to be over 27 years of age.
>>
>>34114412
underrated post
>>
>>34118042
Damn that nigger cop looks like Judge Dredd
>>
>>34122526
>conflict resolution,urban studies, cultural anthropology
t. I think niggers are ever going to obey the White Man's law
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.