[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

local gun stores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 52

File: Bert_stare.jpg (18KB, 476x356px) Image search: [Google]
Bert_stare.jpg
18KB, 476x356px
>need to buy ammo
>go into local store
>only two other people in there, the owner and someone else
>both old fat fudds
>clearly just talking and not doing business
>walk in, both people stop talking suddenly and stare at me
>ask if he's got any 5.56 ammo
>owner reluctantly gets up and says "yeah I think I've got some back here"
>rummages around behind the counter and comes back with a single 20 round box of Federal M855
>This is all I've got
>$14.95
>mfw
>see a bunch of military surplus guns around
>ask if he's got any Lee-Enfield rifles, because I'm looking to buy one
>He's got a couple Jungle Carbines, and a No.4 Mk1
>$800 for the Jungle Carbines and $700 for the No.4
>Top lel
>Reluctantly buy the ammo, and tell him I'll think about it for the rifles

So many gun stores I've been in are like this. Unfriendly staff, obscene prices, and just a general feeling of them not wanting you there. I'm fine with spending a little more money to buy from local businesses, but almost every time I go in to a gun store, I am reminded why I usually buy stuff online. Most stores even charge you extra if you use a debit/credit card, which is ridiculous because no one carries around hundreds of dollars in cash. No other kind of store treats people like this.

Do I just live in a really unlucky place, or is this common all over the US?
>>
>>34112122
>>both old fat fudds
I picture you walking through the door with "that look"
They profiled your lily white urbanite ass and thought, "He ain't from 'round heya."
>No other kind of store treats people like this.
It must only happen to you, therefore it is you.
Betcha they have tons of happy local customers.
>>
>>34112122
at my local shop, the guy chain smokes cigarettes and acts displeased at everything. The whole place smells horrible. Hes also a germaphobe so he wont shake anyones hand and only touches money wearing a glove.
>>
I used to get this all the time. I started dressing more conservatively, grooming myself, and making an effort to be less autistic and lo and behold, it doesn't happen as often now. A lot of people who run gun stores are just assholes for some reason. I let it slide the first time and make an effort to be friendly even if they're not. If they continue to be assholes, then I don't go back. I'll drive an extra 30 minutes to go to a store that I like. You have to keep in mind that most people are retarded and the employees have to deal with those people all day. Think about how many summer-tier threads get posted here. Imagine if those people walked into your store all the time and asked retarded questions to your face with no intention of actually spending any money. You might just start assuming everyone is a retard until they prove orherwise.
>>
File: image.gif (424KB, 119x152px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
424KB, 119x152px
>>34112122
My lgs is the same. If you're not there to buy an AR or $900 1911 they won't even bother. I called up once and asked about a holster and they flat out refused to walk 15ft and check their wall & told me to come down and look for it. Fuck them, I bought it online.
>>
>>34112384
Shit like this makes me wanna go through the headache of being a LGS FFL. I have many years of customer service and uses to be a corrections officer, so I know how scummy people can be but come on now.
>>
The local fudd shop buys all the zq1 7.62 and perfecta 9mm at walmart and marks it up 150%
>>
>>34112122
Piss on gun stores except for FFL transfers. I buy online or via Armslist etc.
>>
>>34112122
I just had to go to another town for a job interview, and I got treated the same way when I visited their local store. I was dressed really nicely too. I've been to gun stores where everyone is treated nicely, so I know it's not universal, but it's way more common than other kinds of stores. I think 90% of the problem is that these stores are usually staffed by old guys who look down on young people. I'm 23 years old and get treated like a fucking kid a lot of times, even though I know more about guns than most of the people that come in there.
>>
>>34112122
Only gun store near me that isn't like that and isn't bass pro is owned by a literal Nazi. He has a sweet ass back room displaying all his vintage Nazi stuff including his uniform but obviously I'm a bit wary of being seen going there to often.
>>
>>34112511
I've always wondered where it all went. The Meijer in my town has been sold out of .22lr since late 2012. They still have the product tag up and and empty spot on the shelf, but I've never seen any there.
>>
>>34112122
If I want/need to purchase ammo in person, I go to Wal-Mart. My local one even has .22lr in stock most of the time. [notspoiler]plus i'm a fucking cuck who works there so i get a 10% discount on all 'general merchandise' which includes ammo[/spoiler]
>>
>>34112549
That's pretty common for guys in their 20's, after I bought a few things and talked guns with them, they started treating me like an actual customer. But think about all the dumb COD kids who come in and want to finger fuck shit. My lgs has a dessert eagle that the owner refuses to pull out since people just want to hold it and feel cool. Same thing happened elsewhere to me with an MP44 and Johnson rifle, if you don't look like you can afford it, they really don't want to bother letting you handle it.
>>
>>34112122
pawn store owners are generally pretty friendly.
>>
File: 1489898097015.gif (3MB, 386x232px) Image search: [Google]
1489898097015.gif
3MB, 386x232px
>>34112122
You paid 70 cents a round for 5.56?
>>
File: 1358740615013.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1358740615013.png
7KB, 400x400px
>tfw most of my guns have come from the gun store Nutnfancy shills for because they're close to me and are actually pretty good
Still haven't seen him in there yet
>>
>>34112766
What the fuck planet do you live on?

All the ones in my area are pretty much like the OP. Old fat fudds who glare at anyone under the age of 30 who walks in the door
>>
>>34112122
you live in a shitty place.
I buy 5.56 at my local gun store for $14.95 for a box of 50
gun prices are good, and they usually give me a good discount.
but then again... I'm an old fat fudd
>>
>Be at local gun store
>Prices are all well below MSRP
>Surplus and used guns reasonably priced
>Large selection online that can be shipped there for free
>$10 FFLs with a CHL
>Owner and employees all happy to help
>10/10, would throw piles of money at again

Honestly, the only bad part about my LGS is that I don't have any bad stories to tell about it
>>
>>34112122
It's odd, local gun store employees are less courteous than most drug dealers. I mean, both sell a product that necessarily needs a middleman, but the legitimate business owners don't seem to give a fuck about generating a new customer base.
>>
>>34112180
I'm sure they do, and those customers are little very similar to the two gents in the store. I've had great CS experience with small stores as well as awful ones that fit every stereotype.
>>
>>34112122
Must just be your area. My lgs is awesome. Bunch of bros work there who actually shoot and are knowledgeable. Full outdoor rifle and pistol range. State of the art indoor pistol range. Average prices on new firearms and ammo. They're actually coming up on their 90th anniversary in business.
>>
>>34112122
>Walk into gun store
>Lone guy open carrying a 1911 behind the counter
>Say "hey it's kinda weird, but do you happen to have any .30 carbine ammo"
>He says, "oh, Im not sure, how much do you need?"
>"Like 20-30? Not much, Im going to the range and want to bring my carbine, I haven't shot it in ages"
>"That sounds fun, we might have a box in the back, I'd have to check"
>"That'd be awesome, thanks"
>Proceed to look at the handgun case
>Law enforcement only five-seven on consignment for 2 grand
>Oh geez, the joys of California
>Look up, the guy is just standing there
>I assume he is back from the back room
>"So you have any in stock"
> "sorry I can't leave the counter as the only guy working, it's regulations callifornia code 6145b"
>"O-ok, so...?"
>Blank stare at me.
>"So I guess don't have any?
>He shrugs
>I walk out

Is it common knowledge that "I have to look in the back" means that your out of luck? He said it like he was going to look.
>>
>>34112122
It's because you're under 30, a faggot, a meth head, or a nigger.
>>
>>34113938
>thinks asking for .30 carbine is weird
>>
>>34112499
That kind of apathy comes from one fact
>They make the same amount of money regardless

It's also a reason to have high employee turnover... Or employees instead of shitheel relatives so you can get bright eyed people behind the counter who still give a relative fuck.
>>
>>34113975
Trust me, for the California bay area, any thing that isn't shot out of a hand gun is considered weird. AR fags are becoming more poplar but 80% of all shooters are suburb 'dad' types with pistols that they don't have CCWs for.

>10% is black guys who mag dump one box of 9mm
>>
I got one from last week. I don't recall if I posted it on here yet.

>get new trigger for glock
>don't have glock tool
>too lazy to go to my usual store that hooks it up all the time
>go to new gun store
>ask to borrow punch or if they can do it for free
>tells me it's a thirty minute job and he charges $32 for it
>scoff internally
>acknowledge it and switch subject asking about ammo prices
>don't buy anything and just leave
>go back to friend's place and use a pen to do the job, crude but it works
>save myself half an hour and $32

Yeah nah fuck that shit. I was supporting that store before but after they tried jewing me out of my money my sentiments have changed.

The usual store I frequent is dope. Owner is always down to haggle. Can usually get at least $100 bucks off any pistol. Does free or very low cost gunsmithing. That's how you secure customers. Dat customer service. Dat hospitality.

Fuck all these captchas
>>
I guess not all of us can be so lucky as to live half an hour from the Bud's Gun Shop brick and mortar outlet.
>>
>goin to the range with some friends
>bringing my Lee-Enfield
>stop at a local shop for some ammo
>3 old farts sitting around not doing much
>ask if they have any 303 brit
>has 4 boxes of PPU and cuts me a deal on em
>pay for the ammo and range passes then leave
>get to the range
>go through one box
>having a good time
>suddenly i pull the trigger and I don't get a bang
> only hear a slight POP.....
>FUCKING SQUIB

Old farts probably sold it to me for less cause it was shit.
>>
>>34114033
im about 90 mins from it and its fuckin awesome
>>
>go to pawn shop across road from my work
>spot Mossberg 500 for $200
>inspect and find it still has both stickers, receiver and feed ramp both completely lack scratches, barrel looks like glass
>jew him down $10 and take it home
Hilariously they had a beat to shit one for $230 not 10 feet from that one
>>
>Live in small town nowhere
>Like 90% of population is fat fudds
>LGS workers are typical Duck Dynasty rejects
>Rude to literally everyone that walks in, roll eyes at ANY gun related question
>IF YEH DUN CARREH A FOWTY FIVE YEH MIGHT AS WELL NOT CARRY NOTIN'

They've gotten a little better over the years since one of the old fucks died and they hired a younger dude. Carry a lot of AR stuff now too (unheard of 10 years ago)
>>
File: gorilla warfare.png (39KB, 1713x589px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla warfare.png
39KB, 1713x589px
>>34112526
>tfw trying to sell things on Armslist
At least it's mildly entertaining
>>
>Live near a small CA city of 200k
>One LGS is full of mostly cucked AKs and ARs and Glawks, all with a 20% markup from MSRP
>Another has a mix of fuddshit and milsurp that's overpriced
>This place wanted $300 for an Argentine Mauser and $500 for a Lee Enfield
>Yet another one is a pawn shop with the most random shit ever
>bubba'd SKS's and Mosins, hunting rifles, harder to find milsurp and handguns
>Always has something different every time I go in
>Staff never tries to sell me shit
>Bought a postwar repro M1 Carbine for $600 there

I think the pawn shop is now my LGS of choice.
>>
File: think.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
think.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>LGS has $30 transfer fee and jew priced ammo
>gun prices are highly competitive and often cheaper than online sources
>>
File: 3508439399_fab030ceed.jpg (101KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
3508439399_fab030ceed.jpg
101KB, 392x500px
>>34114366
Pawn shops are fucking great in their sheer randomness
as for me im all about store loyalty. if a store's staff is friendly and they have good prices, generally ill always go back to them for shit. Such is the case with one of the local LGS here. I randomly wandered in one day after buying my martini henry and passivly mentioned it while sifting thru their racks. One fo the guys behind the counter comes flying over like th fucking roadrunner "DID YOU SAY MARTINIT HENRY!??" he then proceeds to dump his knowlegde on M-H all over me and offers to sell me one of his spike bayoent w/ sheath cause he likes seeing a kid collecting. Anyway they had me hooked after that. Fast forward and im on the hunt for about 5 months for an Austrian M95. Im waiting for it to show up in the LGS inventory they email out every week. I come in one day and spill spahgettti all over their floor over the giant brick of GP11 they have that i cant shoot casue no k31. I had time to kill and went to the pawn shop ACROSS THE STREET

and whatddaya know? a matching M95 in excellent condition that had been on their shelves for about 2 years. cost me 200 bucks flat and they threw in the $100 bayonet for free.

I still go to the LGS all the time, but i'll never tell them my little secret

TL;DR always poke your head into a pawn shop, cause ya never know.........
>>
>one place nearby carries .30 mauser
>consequently go there just to buy .30 mauser
>be "that guy who just wants the weird PPU stuff"
Every time I have to explain what it is I want. Not .30 luger. Not 7mm mauser. Not .30 carbine. I'm not sure they even know what I'm shooting it out of.
>>
File: IMG_20161209_040545.jpg (759KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161209_040545.jpg
759KB, 1564x1564px
>>34114062
That's funny, I had a squib not too long ago with my J-frame and PPU .38 special. I used to like the brand, but I'm a bit more wary of them now.
>>
>>34114493
Tell me about it. I'm thinking about buying a Turkish Mauser that my local pawn shop has had for months. It's $235 but I'm hoping I could talk them down a little bit.
>>
>go to local LGS
>it has a restaurant in it
>good range
>good gunsmiths
>friendly staff
>people that know what they're talking about

OP find a better gun shop. They all have the obligatory fudd who is the equivalent of the dadrocker in guitar center, but you can avoid that guy fairly easily if there's only one of them
>>
File: 1480885109575.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480885109575.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>34114062
>>34114571
Is PPU a shit ammo brand? Is that why there's 11x .380 shipments of 1,000 on sgammo and the other brand of 1,000 rds is sold out? I knew there had to be a reason why one is sold out and the other isn't. I'll just pay the extra $20 for the Fiocchi I guess.
>>
>Only one fudd store in my city
>Fudd as fuck, but they check their power levels
>Get to pick up free milsurp pouches/bags/whatever with every purchase of ammo or part
>Has at least one of every gun part, including really obscure shit

Rest of them are all pawn shops, but they're cool as fuck. One guy looks like he's glaring at everyone, but I think that's because his eyebrows are incapable of moving.
>>
File: 1496065019036.jpg (19KB, 360x280px) Image search: [Google]
1496065019036.jpg
19KB, 360x280px
>>34114493
>pawn shop
This, they are the best for finding something you weren't even looking for.

>mfw sister works at pawn shop
>I'm the "gun" guy of the family so she always calls and asks about random guns, values and other information
>gets me employee discount on guns and tools
>>
>>34112554
I mean, if it's a good store it's a good store. Maybe the Nazis aren't all bad. Minus the Jew stuff, but you know.
>>
Yeah, it's weird i have a few gun shops close to my house, and a gun range near my work.
The one with the best employee, who is always happy to chat and bull shit is the furthest away, the second furthest has been pretty decent if a bit cool, I've only bought a couple from them, and the closest LGS to my house is a bunch of complete dicks.
They look at me like a complete moron (which admittedly i was when i was 19 or so (why does an AK need 7 rails??)) I legitimately ask if they carry any trijicon products, and they look at me like I'm mumbling the Canadian national anthem.
I recently got a membership at the closest firing range, and they're probably the best location to discuss firearms, and are super welcoming, they don't even give a shit if i wear the plate carrier, of course i asked first. I love to bullshit with them, talk about new developments, etc.
One of them wanted me to sign his son's katana machete because i made a guest appearance on a popular YouTube channel.
But shit dude, $15/ per box of 20 is ridiculous.
The best i can find here is shit steel case for $5.50 from academy,
And a box of 100 from federal for $37 (which is still too fucking expensive in my opinion)
I think Cabella's had a 300 round box+ plastic ammo can combo for $114 after tax.
>>
File: 1487459213650.jpg (3MB, 2953x1955px) Image search: [Google]
1487459213650.jpg
3MB, 2953x1955px
>Go to local gun store
>Huge selection of new and used guns, I'm talking literally everything from black powder pistols to WW2 rifles to even a .50 BMG
>Store has a lifetime warranty, so if something happens to your gun, they'll fix it free of charge
>A good selection of ammo and a few reloading presses for sale
>In-store gun range that you can use for 15$ USD, you can even rent some fully automatic weapons to fire (45$ per magazine, though)
>Accessories range from cleaning kits and hunting supplies to leather cowboy holsters and ammo belts to tacticool shit
>Brand new section opened up recently dedicated to tacticool guns and gun safes
>Tons of taxidermy animals on the walls and around the store
>Store even has its own gunsmith

>Go to new Sportman's Warehouse
>All sorts of brand new guns for sale
>Aisles upon aisles of different ammo calibers and types
>There's even a few aisles dedicated exclusively to reloading supplies
>They, too, have a .50 BMG for sale

>Both stores have staff that range from young people to old geezers
>All of them know their stuff and are always happy to give you advice, or to just shoot the shit with you
>Of course, since this is a free state, you can buy a gun and walk out with it in 15 minutes

I love Arizona.
>>
>>34114366
CA anon here, name of pawnshop?
>>
>>34114646
>PPU
is great
>>
>>34114697
Best Jewelry and Loan
>>
>>34114695
Wtf are you talking about?

>Go to AZ gun shop
>Glock Glock Glock AR AR AR AR
>Old decrepit man behind the counter with sub 80 IQ
>Do you guys have any FN guns?
>FN? Well that stands for fabrika national... *stops talking*
>Umm... I'll take some ammo
>20 rounds of range ammo? That'll be $10 sir
>Walk out of shop, die of heat stroke
>>
>>34114626
>gun store
>has a resturant
wut

>>34114646
no, privi is a good brand generally. they make a lot of obscure stuff for cheap that other companies charge +$2 a shot for, and its brass cased. Theyre kinda like fiocchi but higher volume and a litle cheaper cause serbia.

>>34114687
you should always buy ammo online. Also what part of tx you in, i need a good rifle range near dfw.
>>
>>34114748
You probably visited a shitty part of AZ.

>die of heat stroke

lmfao fucking pussy
>>
>go to gunstore
>wall of ar parts and assembled ar's
>counter full of glocks with a handful of new sigs/hk's/etc
>tiny spinning rack of fudd guns and shotguns
>can you order a receiver and some parts from DSA for me? it says they have dealer pricing
>Doesnt know what DSA is, pulls out AR receiver "weve got receivers here allready"
>no I need this for an FAL
>"Oh I dont think we have one of those, but Ill look in the back real quick and you can see if these might work for ya"

>second store
>walls covered in post sample builds from surplus parts kits and overpriced tacticooled ARs
>this rifle was custom built by us for SHAQ - not for sale
>same question, same puzzled look
>let me check my dealers list here
>can see reflection of his computer screen
>scrolls the wheel a few times on an article
>"nope sorry theyre not an approved company for us"

>go to pawnshop that usually handles my transfers
>same question
>"theyre not one of my suppliers but let me give them a call real quick"
>calls and gives them their info in like two minutes
>"Yep, just write down what you need and we'll get it ordred for you, oh, and youll be paying this price plus this much for your receiver
>spins screen around and shows me the dealer price, ends up saving me a good chunk of cash on the receiver after their cut
>spend another 20 minutes playing with a bubba'd arasaka and a 1903 before leaving
>>
>>34114788
>a shitty part of AZ
There are good parts? Everywhere is full of rude low class retards. I swear this is a dry Florida.

There are a few decent shops that aren't pawn shop tier though.
>>
File: 117392845974.png (872KB, 727x538px) Image search: [Google]
117392845974.png
872KB, 727x538px
>>34112384
>If you're not there to buy an AR or $900 1911 they won't even bother.
This so fucking much.
>>
>>34115033
What part of AZ did you visit? I know here in Yuma it's mostly conservative whites and latinos. I'd assume you're talking about somewhere like inner-city Phoenix when you say "low class retards".
>>
File: 1484350160611.jpg (137KB, 1010x810px) Image search: [Google]
1484350160611.jpg
137KB, 1010x810px
>>34112122
>tfw long enough hormones I look girly even when I'm in guymode
>get treated poorly at every gunstore since i look like a faggot
>>
>>34115182
disarm cops
arm transwomen
>>
>>34112122
They don't want you there, because you're a creepy weirdo who thinks he lives in an action movie.
>>
>>34115182
That will be me soon

I don't know how to approach this problem
>>
>>34115220
truthfully store owners like in the OP dont want people there because they just have a store so they can hang out with their buddies and shoot the shit, keep a collection and have access to wholesale prices

>>34115229
order online
only reason to go into a store is for a transfer
>>
>2 gun stores nearby
>one is large with a great selection but is shitty with pricing and employees
>the other is a small shed looking place
>doesn't have much selection but has good prices and 2 people who consistently work and don't have sticks up their asses
Really like that place, the owner and I bullshit about milsurp weapons for about 2 hours one day and he remembers me every time I come in. Got a ptr-91 for $1000 that he was trying to sell for $1300 but nobody would buy it because everyone in the local area wants durr rifles or hunting shotguns
>>
>>34112122
Seems to be the case where I am as well, OP.
But I live in the liberal cesspool of Toronto. So there is only one gun store in the city, Al Flaherty's outdoor store. Service is bad, but probably only partly due to fudd bias, and partly due to elitism from knowing they're the only shop in the city. Staff act as if your mere presence inconveniences them.

Which is probably why I started making the 30m drive to the suburbs to shop at FOC in Ajax. Because I am 90% sure it is run by fellow /k/ommandos. Good atmosphere, good conversation, great selection. And the holiday sales are great, every holiday 9mm is like, 50% off.

Fuck Al Flaherty's.
>>
>>34112122
>No other kind of store treats people like this.
Have you ever been to your local comic store?
>>
>>34115229
try getting mental help
>>
>>34112549
Depends on the store. I go to this tacticool one and as a young guy (24), and .mil I'm pretty much their demographic to sell over priced shit to.

When I go into the local fudd shop that's literally a block away they treated me like trash until they started seeing me weekly to check out if they had new product. Their pricing though is a major turn off. Which is probably why they have only moved I think two guns off their Wall in the two years I've lived here.
>>
>>34112913
I agree with other anon. There's this one awesome one that the dude just buys guns he likes and then rotates stock just so he can afford more. Gave me an awesome history lesson on toggle action rifles. All in all best store for firearms yet.
>>
>>34112122
Not saying hello, and not creating dialect to two old timers will get you that, also they probably know most who come in there, also probably sell guns for something to do....your just a shitty fag to them.
>>
File: Image62.png (72KB, 393x251px) Image search: [Google]
Image62.png
72KB, 393x251px
>>34115182
>>34115400
You know, it sounds crazy, but I support trans people based on the fact that as a transhumanist it would be hypocritical not to.
They want to surgically and medically exchange their naughtybits for different ones? Fine. But I expect their support when I lobby to have my arms replaced with mechanical ones that have 100x the strength and can fire 12g shells from the palms.
>>
>>34115437
This. It must be a shame to wind up with such an unimaginative dysphoria.

>Not being trans mech
>>
>>34112122
My LGS is pretty cool. Higher prices than online for the most part but $25 transfers and the clerk is a young vet who's very courteous and fun to shoot the shit with. Their stock is great too, multiple SCARs, PS90, RDB, RFB, about a dozen Sub2000's, etc.

The other LGS is ok but has shit prices, straight up $60 transfers, and a few fudd employees who hate dem yungsters.
>>
>>34115458
Right? "I want to be a different configuration of the same species, race and with roughly the same abilities"
Damn, girl. Whatever floats your boat. I want to be resistant to small arms, capable of low altitude flight, and and with enough built-in armament to destroy a midsized third world militia. Trans-superhind, basically.
>>
>>34112864
Their selection is incredible. would go too if I was close
>>
>>34112864
>Nutn
nutnfancy is the /b/tard level youtuber
>>
>>34115377
Yeah, I'm originally from Niagara and I've gotten that vibe with the two rifles I've bought from them.

Thanks for letting me know about FOC btw, they've got a handgun I want. Now I can buy it in one trip instead of Al Flaherty's to finger fuck, then order online.
>>
>>34115653
No problem. They were talking about building a range a year ago. Not sure what happened to that idea, but if they did I would be out there every damn weekend. Ranges in the GTA are an even worse problem than stores.
>>
>>34114283
So the syntax of that reads as obvious scam, but wouldn't a certified cheque prevent the overdraw scam?
>>
>>34115239
>truthfully store owners like in the OP dont want people there because they just have a store so they can hang out with their buddies and shoot the shit, keep a collection and have access to wholesale prices

It's this. that's why they're rude to you. that's why they don't give a fuck and don't try to make a sale. It's just a hobby and they just have to do enough business to break even and prove to the ATF that the FFL is legit
>>
>>34114702
seconded, PPU a best
>>
>>34115868
>It's this. that's why they're rude to you. that's why they don't give a fuck and don't try to make a sale. It's just a hobby and they just have to do enough business to break even and prove to the ATF that the FFL is legit
butthurt opinions are the easiest to see
>>
>>34112766
Bait
>>
>>34112511
Same here. LGS relies entirely on a weekly WalMart trip for their stock of ALL ammo.

To be fair, I did meet an ex-employee who said they can buy it from WalMart retail cheaper than the manufacturer will sell and ship to them wholesale. WalMart apparently bends over the manufacturer for a tiny profit margin in exchange for volume. But then...the LGS marks it up right at 150% because the Fudds like to come hang out there and shoot the breeze instead of going to Wally World and dealing with retarded employees in the sporting goods section.

Don't get me wrong, I don't feel a damn bit sorry for the same LGS that will give a desperate guy $150 for pawn on a gun, then sell it for $600 ($50 under new retail) a month later. I look at it like when Dollar General moved into little Southern towns where the local grocery charged $6 for a gallon of milk and a generally obscene markup on every item in stock for the past couple of decades. Free market cuts both ways, beeyotch.
>>
Never had a problem at any gunstore. I don't dick around tho. I don't ask to take guns out of the case unless I'm seriously considering buying them. Otherwise I just follow the golden rule, maybe I don't get fucked with because I'm not a trenchcoat mafia looking fuck boi.
>>
>>34115964
same thing with candy bars and sodas
i know you've seen an immigrant buying 4 loaded shopping cars of sodas for their convenience store
don't even act like you've been in a coma and never seen it
...unless you are a stereotypical basement dweller, then it's OK to have never seen shit
>>
>>34112629
Yeah, in my county there are 3 WalMarts. None ever have much ammo in stock because employees like you and my cousin grab it for personal use or resale before anyone else can get to it.

Oh well, my cousin keeps me in stock. Wouldn't have to if WalMart just quit allowing employees to snap up all the shit that is hard to come by for resale before it's even on the shelf for customers.

On the flip side, my cousin has made thousands from resale, and bought some cool guns with it, which I get to shoot anytime.
>>
>>34113951

I'm a black dude, middle class non-thug type, love shooting. I know why LGS guys feel this way about blacks, though. EVERY time I've seen another black guy in an LGS or sporting goods section, they're dressed like a stereotype, acting all sketchy, usually in groups of two or three whispering and laughing to each other, can barely speak English, never buy a damn thing, and just give off bad vibes like they're casing the joint.
Really, /k/, if you see one of us NOT acting like a complete fucking moron, please give us a chance and make us feel welcome. You have no idea how frustrating it is.
>>
>>34112384
>I called up once and asked about a holster and they flat out refused to walk 15ft and check their wall & told me to come down and look for it.
Sounds like the laziest attempt at bait and switch ever. They probably knew they didn't have it, but wanted to get you into the store to sell you something else.
>>
File: George Lincoln Rockwell.jpg (22KB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
George Lincoln Rockwell.jpg
22KB, 260x320px
>>34116035
a sensible negro, neat
>>
>>34116035
>I know why LGS guys feel this way about blacks, though.
We found the racist
>>
>>34116035
>I know why LGS guys feel this way about blacks, though.
This is where the black says
>ize unduh stands the whitey privilege
>ain't no way whitey can unduh stands my struggle
>hallelujah
>>
>>34114674
The Jew stuff is the only thing they did right
>>
>>34116074
slave speak
the official language of the DNC
>>
>>34115182
Well, I've had the opposite experience. A lot of LGS folks are happy to see people that might not fit into their usual demographic taking an interest in guns. I know I am. I have no interest in just white redneck males being patriotic protectors of the 2A. We'll lose it eventually if that's the only folks interested. As long as you don't look like a terrorist or a thug, and can pass a background check, I'm happy selling to you.
>>
>>34115742
Such cheques can be forged.
>>
>>34116056
>>34116092
based
>>
>>34116129
>A lot of LGS folks are happy to see people that might not fit into their usual demographic taking an interest in guns.
The problem with selling guns to trannies is you know that chances are, they're eventually going to use it on themselves. Hey, that's their choice not mine. But it still doesn't feel great to participate in a suicide, you know?
>>
>>34112180
>youmustbenewhere.jpg
Stereotypes are made for a reason, and LGS ones are no joke.
>>
>>34112122
MN here

customer service doesnt exist with firearms unless youre a government with a contract
>>
>>34115391
Exactly. The point is, it's things like snob appeal, an elitist customer base, and the fact that 5% of their customers are responsible for 90% of their business because they think they're getting super-special-elite-friend-of-the-owner, let's-laugh-at-the-uninitated-together treatment. That requires snubbing others who aren't part of their in-crowd, who just stop in for a small transaction. It also helps when your product is perceived as rare and highly variable in quality.

That kind of shit evaporates pretty quickly when there is local competition, or the user base is equally likely to order online. Your average LGS doesn't see either of those as threats.
>>
>>34116187
You must not be from 'round heya
>>
>>34112571
Go in the morning at ooening when they restock before the local nig comes and nigs it all
>>
>>34112122
thats common, there are some shops like that everywhere, and they will probably die off these next 4 years as the market corrects itself

also, stop being such a pussy and call them out on that shit. most places are used to cheap faggots lowballing them offers and then compromising, so they price shit obscenely high. tell them you would buy the enfield for $400 because thats a fair price, if they scoff or refuse, wait 6 months and come back and offer $350. rinse and repeat, its not going anywhere at $700
>>
>>34112913
The LGS's in NC have all been really nice. Overpriced as all fuck so they stay open with gunsmithing and classes. The Pawn shop chain owners can eat a bowl of shit though, especially Jim's. I had one of them get pissed off because I opened the action on a used displayed shotgun I was thinking about buying in the most basic step of inspection possible. "You're lookin' pretty hard at that thing aren't cha?" But that's what happens when too much of your gun counter staff knows jack shit about guns.
>>
>>34115406
So how do they make enough money to stay open? Genuinely curious.

My own suspicion is that they make a shit ton from FFL transfers, which is ironic given that these guys so often are the first to bitch about Federal laws, when those same laws are what keeps their pockets lined.
>>
>>34114016
>>34114016
they probably have to charge in 30 minute increments, a 5 minute job is still the minimum of 30 minutes of billing time.

why would they let someone they dont know borrow their tools? what if you broke the punch while fucking around with your gun? how do they know you arent incompetent? maybe next time give them $10 as collateral and offer to rent it for $2 bucks. or just fucking buy one from them for $8.

thats honestly the most telling component of your story. you sound like a cheap little nigger with a sense of entitlement, you wont buy a fucking tool for $8 yet you expect shops to lend you it for free
>>
>>34116056
I'd take about as much offense to that as the average white guy probably would to being called a "honky with his shit together."
>>
>>34114016
>why wouldn't they work for free reee
Kys nigger
>>
>>34116061
Yeah, for the same reason I know damn well why I get followed around by the loss prevention "officers" in department stores. It's because there are two types of people who are responsible for the overwhelming majority of all theft in their stores: blacks and young white women. If you're one of those groups, you bet your ass I'd follow you around too, happy all day long that stats are in my favor that I'm a lot more likely to find you stealing shit.

I don't attempt to apologize for dumb shit other black people do. It sucks that it affects me and a lot of innocent black folks, but honestly we just need to eliminate thug culture and victim culture. Too many people have been raised with it deeply instilled.
>>
>>34116053
More like they don't want to be bothered with phone calls, they want floor traffic. Most businesses do this.
>>
>>34112122
>charge you extra if you use a debit/credit card, which is ridiculous because no one carries around hundreds of dollars in cash.

This has to be bait. Just visit the atm before you buy a gun, idjit.
>>
>>34116370
>we just need to eliminate ... victim culture
There are (((elements))) in this world that will never allow Germans to remove their Scarlet H
There are (((elements))) in this world that will never list ALL the genocides
There are (((elements))) in this world that just want to see the world burn

>blacks and young white women
You just admitted that you profile, and have shitty justifications for it

>stats are in my favor that I'm a lot more likely to find you stealing shit
Completely made up bull shit statement
No facts or sources whatsoever will corroborate your shitty ghetto theories
>>
>>34116373
Because it's easier to make a sale in person than over the phone. Getting you to come into the store for a product they know they don't have is called bait and switch.

It's a very common sales tactic. It's one of the reasons why people hate salemen almost as much as lawyers.
>>
>>34116265
one of my local shopps is owned by really rich old people as a way to own dealer sample machineguns.

>>34116258
I grew up going to the Jim's in fayetteville and the one in southern pines. Fuck old man jim, that stolen goods selling, cheapskate, hateful old bastard. Ed's is alright, but fuck that guy carlos. I went in there in mid April, with $5600 from ripping off dindus with baby daddy claimed taxes and a thirst for fake jordans and warped 24 inch rims back in cash looking to get a SCAR, and a DD, and his shitty attitude and stupid mouthy shit just IRKED the fuck out of me.
>>
>>34116409
>if you believe black people and white women commit more shoplifting, then you're a jew
Go back to /pol/, moron.
>>
>>34116426
You replied to the wrong anon, moron.
>>
LGS treats everyone like shitbergs. Order ammo online and use a independent FFL who is socially autistic for things that require transfer. Given up on my local gun shops cause of the excessive prices and shitty attitudes.
>>
>>34116432
No, I did not.
>>
>>34116434
Fucking moron
>>
>>34112122
>find out local ammo and powder dealer is only 10 minutes away (5 minutes to the range)
>good prices, chill dude, can order you anything
>gf breaks up with me and I have to move
>>
File: pawn shop.jpg (125KB, 471x705px) Image search: [Google]
pawn shop.jpg
125KB, 471x705px
not sure what to make of this pawn shop...
>>
>>34112122
Well man, first off no. My LGSs all love the fuck outta me and I'm pretty keen on them niggas too. Some of them niggas chill over here some times.
There's one in Garland with old niggas that look at me funky, no matter how much I spend in a spree. To their credit, I'm covered in tattoos and look like a degenerate. To their discredit, I was picking up a 40k NFA (logic would dictate someone covered in tattoos driving a rather pricey vehicle with 40k to throw at a gun probably isn't a drug dealer or urban bard). The next time I returned the same guys eyeballed me even harder and odd-er.
I think the overall lesson here is if you walk into a place with normal folks behind the counter and you aren't captain autismo, you'll be fine. If you walk into a place with fudds and you don't look like a fudd, you'll probably catch the eyeballs. Either way you'll walk out with what you came for so pay it no mind and exercise your 2A right nigga.
>>
>his LGS isn't a gearfire distributor

top lel

i just order it online and go pick it up at the LGS

no hassle and no autism
>>
>>34112122
Most LGS employees are fucking lying, stealing, cheating, retards. I know more about firearms than most of those idiots. Doesn't matter where you go, Cabelas, mom and pop, of streamlined tactical super store. Bunch of thieves with bad, biased info.
>>
>>34116525
If only the poor had a right to select-fire weapons.
>>
>>34114033
I live in New Albany and when I buy guns from them they get to my FFL the next day. Since I live in Indiana, it's cheaper to pay for shipping and a transfer, instead of having to drive 45 mins to Lexington and pay sales tax. It's pretty awesome.
>>
>>34112554
What's are you talking about anon?! This sounds like the best gun store ever! You should befriend the guy

>tfw no based Wehrmacht friend to sell me guns
>>
>>34114646
PPU is garbage. It's so underpowered, and it's the only ammo my USP has ever had a malfunction with (failure to extract). I only shoot it out of my bolt action guns (if I shoot it at all).
>>
>>34116540
>Most LGS employees are fucking lying, stealing, cheating, retards. I know more about firearms than most of those idiots. Doesn't matter where you go, Cabelas, mom and pop, of streamlined tactical super store. Bunch of thieves with bad, biased info.
>Spoke to Ruger at a gun show
>SR45 trigger bar hits case
>I've had FTF with factory ammo
>Obvious wear on trigger bar
>Been waiting years for solution
>At gun store recently
>May I look at this SR45
>Notice serial number is recent
>Check trigger bar only
>Hand it back immediately
>Clerk has that wtf.jpg look
>Browse for shits and giggles
>No intention of buying
>Clerk comes back wanting explanation
>sigh.jpg
>herewego.fuck
>I have been communicating with Ruger about this trigger bar issue
>Clerk raises that fucking eyebrow
>internalizedrage.gif
>Laugh in clerks face
>Walk out
>autismo.gif I know I know
>>
>>34115182
Because they are not supposed to sell firearms to those with mental health issues.
>>
>>34112122
Same where I live. The best gun shop around here is pretty much like yours.
>>
>>34116092
70 some odd years late for your time in the oven.
>>
>>34114767
(Un)Fortunately i don't live in Texas. NW Arkansas. I've been through there a couple times, had to pick a friend up from near Houston, and saw a concert in Dallas.
Nah, our cabella's is in the "pinnacle hills promenade" a fairly new outside mall built in the last decade, filled with yuppies.
So you're getting blue collar working red necks who love to go hunting, and white collar yuppies because the Walmart home office is here dragging people here from all over the country.
It's fucking weird, but luckily i don't think i give off that awkward school shooter vibe.
>>
>be nogunz in California a couple months ago
>friend convinces me to go to a gun store he frequents
>expecting something similar to what people have described in these threads
>friendly employees
>huge variety
>good prices
>spend like 2 hours talking to bored employees who give me advice on buying my first gun
B-but I thought commiefornia suckz?
Camarillo gun store btw. They deserve the good press.
>>
>>34112122
>tfw local gun shop is brownelles
>amazing staff
>all kinds of firearms
>other place I buy guns is from my dad's old gunsmith/friend
Feels good senpai.
>>
>>34114005
Which store?
>>
>>34112499

great attitude

my guess is it would last about a month after opening your own lgs

why ?

because SO MANY PEOPLE CALL VISIT WITH SO MANY DUMBASS QUESTIONS it drives you nuts
>>
Gunstores are stupid. I like the glory hole better. Yummy yummy yummy I got cum in my tummy, and I feel like sucking more.
>>
File: 1495425650784.png (167KB, 494x559px) Image search: [Google]
1495425650784.png
167KB, 494x559px
>New LGS opens up.
>Go inside to ask if they sell some shit I'm looking for.
>Retarded clerk claims such things don't exist and would literally be impossible to exist and starts suggesting retarded alternatives probably to push his bullshit brand of low quality products on me.
>Remained polite the entire time but getting reall fucking tired of this retard's shit, considering he has a computer nearby where he could have checked and would've instantly been proven wrong.
>Also mentioned he was in the military for no reason, I didn't fucking ask, this does not make me think you know shit, as a matter of fact, it only further reinforced the stereotype that /k/ warned me about.
Probably was what you call a POG and now has a superiority complex.
>Was exactly like discussing things with a liberal.
>Whatfuckingever, I leave and thank him for his assistance and cringe all the way home that such a retarded faggot even managed to get a job like that and probably will be doing gunsmithing on people's shit with no idea what he's doing.
>If he was in the military, he should've drove over an IED to be honest, because I can imagine it already that innocent guns will be harmed by him or even people.

10/10 I'm still mad and taking my business elsewhere.
>>
>buy used glock from local store
>owner is a huge asshole but his son is cool as shit and will tell you a story to go along with the gun cool dude
>cause being in a cucked state, they get me 3 used 10 rd mags
>go home and inspect buy
>notice one mag is fugged
>the follower points almost vertical
>go back the next day
>get asshole owner
>tell him I just bought the glock yesterday and got a bad mag, want a replacement
>looks at the mag and with a straight face tells me it's fine
>tell him I'm not taking it, I just want another one
>owner gets heated really quick, telling me there's nothing more to talk about
>son of owner sees me, he knows I've bought other guns and ammo from him before with no bullshit and always cash
>son intervened and apologized to me
>grabbed a new 10rd mag off the wall and handed it to me
>Owner looks pissed at me
>walk out

Went back to browse but never bought anything else from these guys. Felt bad for the son but fuck me if that asshole was gonna get more of my money
>>
why even go to a gunstore except for ffl transfers or handling a gun you want to order online? all these stories of people buying ammo irl, what the fuck. just order 1000 rounds off sgammo for significantly less. same with guns

the LGS is an outdated concept run by old retards overcharging other retards
>>
>>34116859
I'll speak from personal experience. Some states like NY, make it a fucking hassle to buy guns online for your first gun. It's easier to buy a gun the gun store already has so they can put it away until your pistol permit gets approved. In NY you need a slip from the gun store with the serial number so it can be added to your permit.

Also, in NY some hole in the wall stores get really cheap guns for whatever reason. I remember seeing used Glocks for like $270. A case of 1000 rds of loose 5.56 for $320. AR uppers for like $300. Plus these stores carried a lot of surplus guns which were cool to look at and see if you wanted it.

Being a noob and not knowing how to order guns online is also a factor. Nowadays I always order my guns online unless I can get them cheaper at the brick and mortar store.
>>
File: IMG_2196.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2196.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34112554
My LGS in Portland has a very prominent display case of nazi era Walthers, complete with some regalia and a poster from the 1936 Olympics next to a commemorative Walter Olympic target pistol.

I was at first surprised that this hadn't attracted attention and/or protests in Portland, Oregon... until I realized that the kind of people who would have a problem with this would never set foot in this place anyways.

Pic related.
>>
>>34116035

>Please give a minority of a minority of a minority the benefit of the doubt in a context where firearms are involved.

Sorry Blackie, that contravenes my strict 'Around Blacks Never Relax' policy of self preservation.
>>
>>34117004
What's the store?
>>
>>34117314
NW Armory
>>
>pawn shops don't sell guns
>"local" gun stores in non cucked counties have too many customers so everything is overpriced
>the employees are too busy with Jews from the suburbs and Tyrone from the ghetto throwing cash at them to field any questions
>have bought every single gun and every single box of ammo (except some .22 and birdshot from Cabela's) online
>cheapest FFL dealer is open the bare minimum 2 hours a day
>no multiple gun discounts, I've probably paid off a good portion of his mortgage so far

anyone else have feels like this while living in communist country?
>>
>look around at LGS
>everything black 'salt and glock
>everything $200+markup
>ammo nearing $.50/rd for fucking fuddy-five, $.40/rd for 9mm
>do a 360 and walk away
>repeat x15
>driving home, disappointed in the pathetic haul
>pass by a large pawn shop
>decide "fuck it" turn around and head back
>go inside
>MASSIVE inventory
>start looking at prices
>guns are very reasonably priced, went home with a Henry Golden Boy .22 for under $300 because the bore was a little dirty
>have dropped well over $1200 on guns in their shop over the last two months since finding them
>ammo is a little expensive, but I bite my tongue and just buy it online now
Feels great to drive for 15 minutes and have a selection of over 500 guns to fingerfuck with friendly staff to talk to, my only complaint is one of the members of staff is a total fudd hardass who refuses to bargain on certain items
>>
>>34116510
That's a pretty good deal at 6c/rd
>>
>>34114016
You realize you can buy a glock tool for like $8
Shit, you can walk in harbor freight and buy a whole set of punches for $8
What kind of man doesn't even own tools as simple as a punch set?
>>
>>34114033
I have j&g like a 2 hour drive away from me, feelsgood
>>
>Buy a new gun in some sort of meme snowflake military chambering
>Go to LGS
>The moment you enter you are greeted by the smell of cosmoline
>Search parts bins to see if they have anything I need
>Browse through walls full of surplus guns just out for finger fucking
>Poke through used guns (several more rows of surplus guns)
>Chat with the gunsmith about reloading this new to me round
>Go to counter and see if I can get a box of snowflake meme round
>They actually carry it ($30-40 a box but they have it)
>Buy a box and some targets

tfw Sarco is your LGS
>>
File: future.gif (606KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
future.gif
606KB, 250x188px
>>34115497
>tfw identifying as attack helicopters will literally be a thing
>>
>>34114687
Freedom Arms check with them
>>
>>34117930
Haha, my father recently bought a rifle from them and he said the same thing about the smell of the store.
>>
>>34117930
>Buy a new gun in some sort of meme snowflake military chambering
>$30-40 a box
I've never understood this
>>
>>34115742
The whole scam hinges on the forged certified checks. You deposit the check at your bank and the money is immediately available as your POSTED balance because the check is certified. However, just because the bank says your posted balance increased doesn't mean your ACTUAL balance increased. So you deposit the check, see the "money" in your account, and ship the item to the scammer. By the time the item is on its way, the bank has actually examined the check and determined it's forged, hence negating your temporary account balance. Or the bank doesn't examine the check carefully (or at all) and deposits it, at which point the loss is on the customer (shipped item without payment) and the bank (certified funds for customer and has to eat the cost).
On top of the regular fraud, there's also the problem of these scammers trying to straw purchase a firearm. If I had shipped the gun, I would be in hot water with not only my bank but also the ATF if the gun turned up during a raid or at a crime scene.
>>
>>34118207
I fully admit to being a milsurp nut so when I buy a gun it tends to be in some snowflake meme round. I also generally reload but to check to see how a gun shoots, I use a box of factory ammo and it is far cheaper to just buy a single box locally.
>>
>because no one carries around hundreds of dollars in cash

When you plan on buying something you should
Go to the bank/ATM and get cash, queet
>>
it's because guns aren't just a product in the free market, they exist as a political issue and penis supplement. The NRA got everyone thinking you need to spend an absurd ammount on guns, accessories, training, and ammo or your not a real patriot. Hence absolute fucktards who know nothing of business (or even firearms for that matter) can be relatively successful opening a gun store since margins are so high and senile fucks who can't use the internet will gladly pay their retirement income.
>>
>>34117004
Ehhhhh OreGun fag too
>>
>>34116409
Are you that dense? Yes, I admitted IN MY POST that I profile, even though I am a black man. You didn't cleverly find a weakness in my argument, you daft twit.

And my statement that you claim was "completely made up" and you think is a "ghetto theory" was that blacks and young white females are responsible for a vastly disproportionate number of shoplifting incidents. Do you even fucking KNOW anyone in retail, or law enforcement? Ask around.

Funny, though, that you were attacking my statement because you can't read and apparently thought I was saying the opposite.

So, white people: here's one of yours. Yeah, I know he's an embarrassment, but we have as many Tyrones as you have Cletuses, so I don't blame you.
>>
>>34112180
you've obviously never been to a wide variety of guns stores. Even when i was way too young to buy guns there were stores that were very happy to have me browsing and stores that were downright hostile about me browsing.
>>
>>34118806
>Do you even fucking KNOW anyone in retail, or law enforcement?
My job is loss prevention.
You have no idea what my race is.
Can't flap your fucking face without calling people Tyrone or Cletus.
The interwebs dwellers call people wayciss.
You are very racist.
>>
>>34112122
Work at gun store, have all sorts of dipshits
>be slow day at work
>just stocking things to pass the time
>lady walks in, short qt 3.14, little busty
>asks if she needs help
>"yeah anon I need 40 mags"
>oh okay what kind of firearm do you have
>"i work customs and I need it for my duty gun
>cool what do you carry?
>starts to get irate
>"i said I work customs, shouldn't you know what I need?"
>wut
>sorry miss but I don't know what's the standard carry, do you know what brand?
>"its black"
>umm okay, do you know what size?
>"i said it's black! What do you need a picture?"
>actually yes miss, could you show me?
>blurry af pic, but looks like a striker poly gun
>do you have another picture? I'm sorry I just can't tell what it is
>"you would want another picture? This is ridiculous, you guys obviously dont know your shit!"
>stand there confused as shit wondering if the manager set this up as a test

Women LEO are the fucking worst
>>
>>34118806
Oh look, the "black" dude won't admit he's racist
Imagine my shock
>>
>>34118860
Not the guy you're arguing with, but fucking hell, you're a dim bulb.
You should just stop posting.
>>
>>34114646
the PPU i had in 22 Hornet wont extract from my rifle. Isnt the extractor or ejector, they're brand new from the gunsmith.
>>
>>34118907
dumb shit, my threads have a (You)
you can't feign you're the wrong anon this time
dum dum dum dum duuuuuuuuuummmmmmm
>>
>>34118950
>>34118907
Is this your first time on this site? I don't even know what you're trying to say. Do you think I am
>>34118806
>>34116370
?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170531-160628.jpg (109KB, 1432x543px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170531-160628.jpg
109KB, 1432x543px
Man, you're too smart for loss prevention! Should have been a detective!

Really got me there!
Mongoloid.
Take your dickticklers off the keyboard and google "exit bag". Do the species a favour.
>>
I went to my local gun shop today anD bought a M&P shield and some ammo. I was playing with it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the LGS worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

He waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before he went back inside and I could fondle it in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the LGS but that is another story.

I went to the LGS for more ammo tonight and got a good of Speer white dot ammo. As I was getting rung up the same guy was working. he was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when he asked, 'why don't you come shoot inside at our range instead of messing around in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a LGS employee. Secondly, he should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to shoot inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each LGS visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people sitting in their cars in LGS parking lots. How does he know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?
>>
>>34116604
Yeah, Ruger put out a shitty trigger on their LCP .380 too. Worst. Trigger. Ever. On any gun I've ever fired. Refused any fix, then later released an "upgraded" model with an actual average quality trigger. In case you needed to know the difference in models, the new one that actually works is a skeletonized red trigger - so that they can separate themselves from the negative reviews of all the shitty ones they already sold. But don't worry, the old one is juuuust fiiiine, according to Ruger.

Whatever. Ruger has a history of refusing to acknowledge design flaws. I guess at least with the LCP they did "fix" it with a new model, even if they left previous customers hanging. Sounds like you got effed over with the SR45 and they haven't even decided to fix the new ones.
>>
>>34119043
Maybe you're looking at it wrong. I might have taken that as an invite to come on in to the range and out of the cold, which is what it seems like he actually said.

Besides, finger fucking your new purchase of a handgun and ammo in the parking lot is kind of sketchy, dude. Go home, or use their range.
>>
File: adf.jpg (14KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
14KB, 502x417px
>>34119043
>>
>>34119043
you really need to get over that social anxiety man, stop over analyzing interactions, or stop being so autistic, or both.
>>
File: 1490134643269.png (24KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1490134643269.png
24KB, 657x527px
>>34119043
Jesus Christ, man. Take it easy.
>>
>>34119043
Holy crap, man. This is an impressive degree of autism/social anxiety.
Sounds like he was just being friendly. Oddly, this is something most people PREFER in their gun store employees. This kind of friendly interaction, banter, and remembering you from your last trip (especially if it was earlier the same day) is considered a major skill for people in the service industry.
Being friendly like this is literally how I make my living.

I'm sorry if this bothers you, because I wouldn't want to upset a fellow /k/ommando, but real talk?
If I were working and encountered someone as obviously uncomfortable with social interaction as yourself, I would be very hesitant to sell you a gun. Seems like you could be a bad conversation away from going all "Hotline Miami".
Do you have any range buddies? Close friends?
>>
File: a68.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
a68.png
301KB, 520x678px
>>34119043
So... you returned later the same day... to buy MORE ammo... and expected them to what, pretend to not remember you?

You sound... memorable.
>>
>>34119043
Does /k/ seriously not recognize this pasta?

S P I C Y M E M E S
P
I
C
Y

M
E
M
E
S
>>
>>34116714
California law is super fucked for guns but the community is really helpful and friendly. Honestly what's happening is because the state is breathing down everyone's neck so hard they're glad to have new people in the community.
>>
>>34116714
>nogunz
>good prices
how would you know?
>>
File: 1469885366391.jpg (287KB, 1280x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1469885366391.jpg
287KB, 1280x1087px
>LGS
>Focuses on pistols and "tactical" rifles.
>Has their own indoor range I'm a member of.
>Chill, pretty knowledgable about guns.
>Guns are slightly overpriced, but that's ok.
>Ammo is overpriced and is usually kinda shit (Remington UMC, etc).
>Love talking about guns with them.

Did I luck out?
>>
> 18
>go to LGS to look at knives, tactical gear, whatever
> not so local since its a good 45 minutes away but its the closest thing to me
> range is on ground floor, store on second floor.
> go up there with buddy
> we're the only people there, with around 3 employees
> one open carrying a Sig 1911 Nitron standing in center of isle I'm walking through
> "hey hows it going"
> "its going"
> okthen.jpg
> dont have anything special or noteworthy
> rest of the employees are glaring at me
> leave

ended up going to another store around 5 miles from there, employees were enthusiastic, happy to have younger people interested in guns, ammo and shooting sports, shot shit about guns and the history of the store
>>
>>34120186
>mountain dew in a juicebox
I-is this a thing?
>>
>>34115182
>be mentally ill
>get treated like you are mentally ill
I don't see the problem here? Roughly 65% of trans people kill themselves. Are you so thick skulled that you can't make the correlation? Jesus christ, try not to draw attention to yourself when buying a LETHAL weapon, faggot.
>>
>>34112122
Same. I'm a rocker type dude and used to have pretty long hair, I don't dress so modest either lmao. But everytime I used to go in there they looked at me like I was about to shoot up the place, like they never saw a dude with long hair hold an AR-15. They would always treat me like I didn't know shit about guns, like one dude was trying to explain to me the difference between .223 and 5.56 and asked if I knew how to check if the gun was clear. Like jesus fucking christ

Then, I cut my hair and none of that ever happened again. Fuckers.
>>
>>34115377
>>34115653
FOC is an awesome store, well worth the drive. When I picked up my M305 they were perfectly cool with unboxing 3 and letting me inspect them to find the best one. I never leave that place without buying something.

Tenda in Richmond Hill is ok as well. Tiny store with good prices and a decent selection. Staff is friendly but the old dude doesn't speak english. It's kind of unnerving to be in a store filled with Asians speaking their own language and hearing country music at the same time however.

If you're looking for ammo there's a military surplus store at dufferin and wilson that sells ammo for decent prices. They carry firearms as well but don't keep them on site so you've gotta call ahead.
>>
>>34112554

>Being anti-white
>>
File: 4041202101860044.jpg (151KB, 641x900px) Image search: [Google]
4041202101860044.jpg
151KB, 641x900px
>be in Canada
>old guys at LGS'es and ranges are just happy to see young people getting into guns
>fudds are less of a problem because they know if semi autos ("assault rifles") go, their durr rifles ("sniper rifles") and lever guns ("massacre weapons") are next
>laws still suck almost every dick though, with no foreseeable improvement in sight
>pic unrelated
>>
File: letterkenny-wayne.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
letterkenny-wayne.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>34120335

Gotta look at things from their point of view:

>so the greasiest fuckin skid comes up to the counter the other day
>>
now that the election has passed my LGS is starting to drop prices.
>ruger stripped lowers ~$90
>selection of spikes meme lowers ~$119
>slight markup on handguns, obligatory gold Deagle(tm) brand Deagle in 50 AfricanEliminator in the case that's been there for years
>decent mix of bolt/levergats and modern raifus
overall a much better experience, some of the staff are bro-tier. their bows are marked up to shit though, holy fuck
>>
File: Kill Yourself.jpg (332KB, 1280x881px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Yourself.jpg
332KB, 1280x881px
>>34116035
>>
>>34112122
Serves you right for buying a rifle chambered in 5.56. Because 22 LR just wasn't good enough for you.
>>
>>34114453
probably assuming/expecting you'll buy a box of ammo with your gun purchase. they're probably not making much off of the gun sale so the ammo is their money-maker
>>
>>34114493
>>34114654
pawn shops are based as fuck
>be 14 y/o me
>buying a bass guitar at my local pawnshop
>guy knocks off $25 because he liked my hat
find out a few months ago that he's got the lowest transfer rate in 250 miles of my home
>>
>>34116265
They stay open by literally bubbaing weapons.
>>
>>34116525
>logic would dictate someone covered in tattoos driving a rather pricey vehicle with 40k to throw at a gun probably isn't a drug dealer

wut? wouldn't a drug dealer with lots of money want a machine gun. you know cause pop pop pop watching niggas drop
>>
>>34112122
For a LONG time LGS' had zero competition but each other.

A huge number of their customers still don't use the internet at all.

Their time is coming to an end. I can name ONE LGS that still operates like this, but they are dying. Everyone else just shops online or goes to acadamy or one of the bigger gun stores in Houston where they actually give customer service like any other good store.

The old funds are dying out. I've been tempted to own my own LGS based on exceptional service and friendly staff manning the store/range.

'The age of customer service is back, you either make people thrilled to shop with you, or they go online and find THE lowest price, which physical stores can never match.
>>
>>34120604
>it's a hard life but it beats fightin dudes with treasure trails
>>
>>34116820

What did he claim didn't exist?
>>
>>34112554
>my ideal gun store
I just wanna buy guns from him and maybe drink some coffee while he shows me his nazi shit... is that too much to ask??
>>
>>34120335
>>34120604

>Show up to LGS in sleet storm
>Wearing long black edgy duster
>Mirrored rain goggles
>Wide-brimmed hat
>Look like a Matrix Undertaker
>Chin beard
>Take off hat and goggles cause I'm indoors
>Chat with fuddy owners
>Looking for purse gun to get wife interested in.

>Given polite and friendly service despite my strange clothes because I bathe, am not obese, make eye contact and smile when talking to people

I spent an extra 10 minutes at that store just because the owners wanted to talk raingear and the merits of oilskin VS canvas coats.

OP is a spergalicous faggot that puts people off.
>>
File: DSC01657 - Kopie.jpg (541KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01657 - Kopie.jpg
541KB, 1632x1224px
>>34114571
>>
>>34121224
waxed cotton master race.
>>
File: southwicks-2.jpg (10KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
southwicks-2.jpg
10KB, 280x280px
My local gun store got robbed they got 9 1911's with full suppressors. Southwicks. Plainwell michigan.

Under 2 minutes, the owner told me.
Passed up a barett .50 cal just sitting on shelf.

http://fox17online.com/2016/10/30/guns-stolen-during-plainwell-store-break-in/
>>
>>34115182
>mental illness
>suicide rate of 40% vs 3% for normal people
>wonders why you're treated like a retard
They don't like the idea of selling you the gun you kill yourself with you degenerate freak.
>>
>>34117004
NW armory. Best shop in town with great prices. The gun shop in Sandy is fantastic too, but it's a fucking drive
>>
>>34115229
>mental illness
>unsure how to proceed
>welp, better mutilate my body and let doctors play god
>suicde rate of 40% vs 3% for normal humans
just save the extra steps and top yourself now. Or wait till you realize it's too late and you're a worthless degenerate freak, THEN top yourself. Your call freak.
>>
Man op, I'm sorry. Pretty much every lgs in my area is awesome. I walked into one just to kill some time while a pet.was getting x-rays at the vet and the owner was happy to bs with me about lever gats, milsurp, hand cannons, and ammo. He even pulled down a matching serial o3a3 from 1905 in collectors condition just to let me finger fuck it. If you're ever in parker check out iron horse armory.
>>
>>34120877
I mean granted I don't know any drug dealers, but I figured drug dealers deal drugs because they're shit with money and can't save it enough to buy a house -let alone the credit to get into a decent car.
>>
>>34116035
>just because 99.9999% of negros are criminals thugs don't mean I am!!!
If I have you a bowl of chocolate candy. And 99% of those candies were made out of dog shit, but 1% was delicious chocolate.

Would you take a handful? Or would you throw the whole bowl out??

Sorry negro, we don't take chances around your kind. Get your kin to stop murdering people and we can talk.
>>
File: 1484822791739.gif (2MB, 400x472px) Image search: [Google]
1484822791739.gif
2MB, 400x472px
>>34112122
Went to Gun store and bought .41 magnum with the price per round about the same as 30 carbine.
>>
>>34115229
Stop giving a shit about what other people think of you? Other people's opinions don't matter, outside of potential employers. Past that, fuck other people. Stop trying to please the rest of the world and do your own shit, fuck collectivist shits.
>>
>>34121454

Big difference between a street dealer and the main man.

Main man has more stacks of $100 than he has space for, so he trades them for machine guns, piles of gold jewelry, cars, houses...

I know you're Demichad, but alot of dealers make you look broke. It's a pitiful reality
>>
>>34118866
40 mags as in 40 separate mags or 40 cal mags?
>>
>>34112180
old fat fudd internet defense force plz go
>>
My fave lgs is the local farm and ranch. First purchase from them was an m&p sport for $410 out the door. They know me by now as the guy that keeps asking when the CZ p10s arrive, and will be "at the bottom of the list if I ask again." But the guy lets me know when a gun will be on clearance before it's marked down, price matches almost anything, and is just generally helpful and friendly. Sometimes he even goes and shows me what guns he's been ordering for himself, everything from a 450 bushmaster scout rifle to a 300 Norma AR. Good stuff.
>>
>>34121904
My guess is .40 S&W mags, not the guy you replied to but it took me all of 30 seconds on Google to find out customs uses the HK P2000 in .40 as a duty pistol as he likely could have done and shown her a picture to confirm that's what she was after
>>
>>34112549
>but it's way more common than other kinds of stores.
fa/tg/uy /k/ommando here. I'm not sure how much crossover there is, but I've found that there is an alarming amount of similarities between hole-in-the-wall comic/game stores and backroad fudd LGSs. Cramped, dingy, Leery-eyed troggo staff, Everyone is fat or at least unhealthy looking and wary if not outright hostile of new folks or outsiders.
>>
>>34118866
copfag here. yes. yes they are.

Especially in city departments. that pussy gets them all sorts of favors and promotions.
>>
Out of the three LGS in my area, one closed because the owner went to prison for some weird bribery/kick back offenses with the government/Glock.

The other two are filled with assholes who don't care about me literally wanting to give them $1000 dollars. I normally walk out and then give that money to Cabelas or Academy. Fuck LGS.
>>
>>34112122
LGS near my house is hit or miss. Can fingerfuck any guns on the racks to your heart's content, decent selection of ammo. Small selection of milsurp rifles, usually bubba'd but sometimes something nice. Upstairs has a bunch of ww2 uniform displays. Only thing that sucks is the prices for some of their guns, 275 for a maverick 20", most of the basic AR's are around 600 or more, 770 for a wasr. Did pick up a Mossberg 500 for 280 though. Also theres an Anti tank rifle hanging from the ceiling.
>>
>>34122430
There's a pawn shop nearby that the owner displays his large milsurp collection high up on the walls around the place. First time in I got excited until I noticed everything had a sticky note on it saying "not for sale".
>>
>>34122493
Must be torture.
>>
>>34116578
this very much
>>
>>34112122

I remember my dorm friends and I drove to the next town over one day to check out some pistols one of the guys wanted to pick up for competitive shooting or some shit. I was looking around and got curious about some of the weapons on the wall, since the owner had a civilian MP5 clone and a Galil up there. Then I saw a rather nice M1 Carbine with a vented receiver cover I just had to see. I literally had to stand there and get lectured on how much of an idiot kid I was when I asked to see the M1 Carbine by this longhaired 30-something guy behind the counter. Got told every US infantry weapon is called an "M1," that I needed to be specific. I said yes, I'd like to see your M1 Carbine on the wall. Then got told off for how stupid and ignorant I was and I finally got pissed off and said "THIRTY CALIBER CARBINE. US M1. 1941-1945. IT'S RIGHT THERE ON YOUR WALL!" Oh, that! Sure, but it's just one we're gunsmithing. It's not for sale. Fucking shit, was this guy serious?
>>
Mate even in new zealand gun stores are like this, its fucked
>>
These people that have to work the counter at gun shops have to deal witha lot of crazy ass people/ rude every day. So of course there going to be an asshole
>>
>Go to indoor range with gun store
>old fudd working
>shoot a few mags
>go out and pay
>browsing handgun section
>old fudd is at the counter fingerfucking a 1911
>"Hey whatcha got there?"
>without missing a beat or turning his attention away from the gun he's holding "Fourty five.."
>walk away and leave
>>
>>34122529
Guess it's better to see it than not at all, I'm sure if they were for sale they'd have been sold long ago.
>>
>>34119396
Is it really? I've never seen it
>>
>>34115437
If you can support us traps, I can support your robot shotgun arms.
>>
>>34122242
I left my last department because we had the most incapable cop I've ever met promoted to Sgt, based on the grounds of "vagina and black"

Nail in the coffin was when she chewed my ass for wearing an outer vest instead of a duty belt cause of back problems, because "Officer Anon you're intimidating marginalized members of the community".
>>
>>34115497
>>Trans-superhind, basically.

Why am I so aroused by this idea?
>>
>>34124251
what state do you live in
>>
>>34118866
>in lgs
>woman walks in and the 1st thing she says is "I'm a cop from Detroit and is hot a pedophile in the dick
>employees flock to her
>ooing and awwing
>"I want a chrome beretta like the matrix, bad guys can't tell what it is because of the shine (shit you not)
> they all agree with her
>muzzle sweeps everyone with all loaded mag in the range area
>puts a round in the ceiling and air duct
>runs out saying she left her money in detroit
>>
File: wat.jpg (2KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
2KB, 125x118px
>>34124387
>Im a cop from detroit and is hot a pedophile in the dick
>>
>>34118866
Customs and cbp carry the hk P2000s

My brother works for border patrol
>>
>>34116321
>3 minutes of ''work''
>30 minutes and $32 fee
>>
>>34120255
If Canadians can have bagged milk, why not?
>>
File: 1457899323260.jpg (33KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457899323260.jpg
33KB, 453x500px
>all lgs ads feature huge tittied women
>assume it's just bait
>decide to visit
>every employee in the store is actually a huge tittied woman
>anderson lowers for $75
>mfw I walk out but still respect the hustle
>>
File: IMG_20170523_010828.jpg (30KB, 425x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170523_010828.jpg
30KB, 425x422px
>>34120569
>no foreseeable improvement
Weeeellll... maybe?
If you like Scheer's policies (I don't particularly) and he gets a majority gov't in 2019 (he won't) then the CPC updated their platform to include:
>no more mag limits
>RCMP authority on classification revoked
>reclassification based on function (ARs innawoods, no more named bans)
>and lots more, including looking into Hearing Protection Act (supressors)

So lots of great stuff in the pipe from Conservatives. But it would only happen if:
Conservatives unite behind Scheer, which is hard because he's a pro-lifer Christian Right.
And Trudy the Tard fucks up SO BAD, that it makes a pro-life, anti-gay Harperite Conservative preferable to Liberals over Trudeau.

Fuck.
>>
File: 1360195016827.jpg (117KB, 520x773px) Image search: [Google]
1360195016827.jpg
117KB, 520x773px
>>34124230
Then it's a deal!

>>34124253
Because your soul cries out for the sweet embrace of steel and oil and mechanical purity. Improving upon the human form in ways today's luddite moralists would never approve of!
>>
>>34114016
>don't own a single punch

I'd have charged you double just for being such a faggot
>>
>>34112122
>walked into an "under new management" store and looked around not knowing what I want
>see a 1976 S&W model 19
>it's beautiful
>$900
>tell the owner "I can't aford much more than $740 for this"
>he sells it to me and a box of ammo for $700 out the door
>this was weeks ago
>still haven't shot it
i like it
>>
>>34121773
This. Tons of trolls and bait posters on 4chan, and web in general. Just have to sort through them to find decent people.
>>
Youngstown, OH is suffering.

>Glocks
>Glocks
>Nameless tactical Tupperware
>M&P 15s
>Ruger M&P 15 competitor
>No milsurp...for like a 50 mi radius
>All over online prices by at least $50...usually closer to $70
>Surprising lack of Hi Points
>Only decent range is a 30 min drive, only good one burnt down

Life is suffering here.
>>
>>34120944
AR-15 BCG's ...
>>
>>34124316
Oregon
>>
>>34116035
Ahaha he's an actual nigger. I own a small used gun shop but without prices. So when a nigger, spic or sand nigger looking shits walk in everything is twice what it is for whites and asians. Business has been great as my locals appreciate a short respite from the multi diverse hellhole that's out. Eh just doing my part
>>
File: IMG_1474.jpg (94KB, 643x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1474.jpg
94KB, 643x1024px
>>34116035
Don't listen to these guys colion, I still like your gun reviews.
>>
>>34124230
Is it bad that when I was scrolling and skimming, I saw shotgun and trap in the same sentence and thought, hey look someone who also likes to shoot trap. Now I'm imagining a trap with shotgun arms shooting trap. Maybe one arm is a clay thrower.
>>
File: shit.png (270KB, 635x611px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
270KB, 635x611px
>>34126762
Learn how to screenshot properly you fucking nigger.
>>
>>34116129
That explains why majority of lgs consist of people who ignore or are assholes to average looking joes, wondered why they wanted to go out of business now it makes sense since they want to pander to a small fraction of the fire arm base and treat the majority like shit.
>>
>>34127554
Shit must've saved that one without my glasses on.
>>
>>34127554
how ironic
>>
>>34127810
>implying
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494035385938.jpg (49KB, 709x538px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494035385938.jpg
49KB, 709x538px
>>34127802
>Shit must've saved that one without my glasses on.

Fucking kek
>>
The behavior of and the stocking and pricing of the gun stores that are talked about here are some of the reasons why my store is different. I make sure my shop has a decent selection of firearms both new and used. I keep a good stock of ammo and my store is clean with employees who pay attention, are knowledgeable and friendly and are eager to help.
>>
File: 1447464044560.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1447464044560.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>34121400
>>34121420
Fuck off samefag. At least the twink has something to contribute.
>>
>>34112247
There's a well-dressed black guy who wears gloves when working the cashier at my local booze store. He's bald so when I saw him my first thought was that he was some weird black version of Agent 47. He's really nice but it freaked me out because you don't usually see a bald, well-dressed black man wearing black gloves behind the counter of a booze place.
>>
File: 1222061448488.jpg (15KB, 216x177px) Image search: [Google]
1222061448488.jpg
15KB, 216x177px
>>34113421
I think part of it has to do with the fact that, unlike most other businesses, the competition isn't exactly stiff. A lot of people will still do a face-to-face transaction in a store when it comes to the purchase of a gun, and add to the fact that some places have return customers who are friends with the owner, and you have a recipe for steady sales without having to do much.

My only hope is that Fudd and Bubba keep driving away enough customers that eventually they go out of business for treating everyone like an asshole because they're the only place around.

Honestly, kind of feel like it's worth taking up a bit of debt to open up a gun store where the people know what they're talking about and don't try to Jew you out of every cent you have.
>>
File: 1422748877503.jpg (188KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
1422748877503.jpg
188KB, 858x536px
>>34112122
For those /kommados that live in north Georgia there is a great shop in Gainsville called "The Outdoor Depot".

Its run by fudds but they arent assholes and genuinely want to spread the sport of shooting to the younger generations. Its a cool shop too you can walk right in and finger fuck the rifles without having to ask to get one taken off the rack. They have good prices on ammo and guns. I got a used Gen 4 Glock 19 with 3 magazines that was immaculate for $475 even though they wanted $500 for it
>>
>>34112122
This story is an exact replica of the last two lgs experiences I've had. I'm look fuud as fuck too. It's like "whoops, sorry I intruded on your bass conversation with jebidiah. I just wanted to buy the things you are selling, my bad it won't happen again"
>>
>>34112122
I have a question: why are all pawn shops retarded when it comes to pricing their guns? You can't even haggle them down to reasonable price.
>tax return, early March this year
>looking for a nice fuddy five
>"pawn shops might have some rare,exotic, or cheap guns since they're all from private collections" I think to myself
>checked 3 shops everything in all three shops is hundreds above my highest estimate based on what I've seen online and what I bought my brand new XDm .45 for
>3rd and last shop has a couple 1990's 1911 knock offs with no tags that I'm interested in
>neither of them are replicas they are both this particular gun companies "modern" take on the 1911. No rails since they're 1990's era
>both have significant holster wear, paint damage (yes, paint!), and a chip or two out of the PLASTIC grips.
>"what's the price on these 1911's?"
>"those 600 for the one on the left and 650 for the one on the right"
>I should've gotten more sleep, I thought I heard him say 600 for one and 650 for the other. I must've misheard
>"what was that again?"
>"I said 600 for the one on the left and 650 for the one on the right "
>what the fuck? he thinks these pieces of shit are worth 600 a piece?! I wouldn't pay 600 for both.
>I'm staring at him,he can probably see the confusion and disgust. On my face.
>" well.. I can come down to 550 for each. I have to get rid of them pretty quick. But that's it. "
>kind of dazed I say "okay, you know I've got a .45 already I think I should look into what gun I need before I spend the money."
>I begin walking out
>the guy follows me,"you've already got a
.45 huh? They're great for home defense. Especially with regular old .45 ball. It'll do the job and it's cheap. What do you run?"
>I'm annoyed as fuck just trying to leave "golden Saber jacketed hollow point + P"
>" those rounds are liable to shoot right through the person and into the neighbor next door I would never use those"
>I leave without even responding
>>
>>34120215
If I hear "it's going" from another person when I ask "how is it going?" I'm going throw up in their fucking mouth. IT'S NOT CLEVER, AMUSING, OR POLITE so shut the fuck up. It immediately shuts down all communication for me because I now have the distinct impression you're just banal lump of meat who doesn't have the ability to flex one neuron to come up with an original response.
>>
>>34117930
Feels good, man. I love it there
>>
>>34115377
Yeah straight up, I ordered a Tokarev from FOC a few days ago, they seem like good dudes. Also, canadafags, how long do your transfers usually take to go through? I'm in BC
>>
>>34114016
>>34114016
>"Fuck all these captchas"
>not enabling the legacy captcha instead of doing google's terminator learning shit
>>
>>34124387
>is hot a pedophile in the dick
>>
File: Surprise2.jpg (715KB, 1829x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Surprise2.jpg
715KB, 1829x1220px
There is a gun shop local to my office, for years they mis-identified stuff to my benefit, such as...

* SMLE Mk V trials rifle prices like a Mk III*

* Rhodesian-Contract Browning A-5 shotgun priced like a regular A-5

* Pic Related

Just this past week, they had a Marlin Golden 39A for three-fiddy. They looked up the SN and sold it to me as a C&R. MFW they *start* at $500 on Gunbroker
>>
>>34125457
>pro-lifer Christian Right.
I hate Scheer, but he already said he won't open up this debate again
>>
>>34120061
What is MSRP for $500 Alex?
>>
File: 1458572411038.jpg (10KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1458572411038.jpg
10KB, 245x280px
>Go to closing Gander Mountain
>$509 for a Beretta 92FS.
>Get interested in it.
>Then think about how much it'll cost after Florida sales tax and background check cost.
>Realize I won't save much, if any, after that compared to getting a fresh one from Gunbroker.
>>
>>34128581
Probably the handler for a secret organizations field agents
Like if you tell him a password or hand him a special coin he'll let you into the back where there's secret cashes of guns
>>
File: Potomac Arms.jpg (457KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Potomac Arms.jpg
457KB, 1024x768px
13 years later and I still miss them.

This was the most bro-tier gun shop I've ever seen
>>
>>34114016
>ask to borrow punch or if they can do it for free

Holy fuck, imagine being this much of a kike.
>>
>>34112122

Why would you support their price gouging and shit business practices by buying ammo at that price?

You are the reason these stores stay in business and operate as they do.
>>
>>34112180

Obese 60 yr old + chucklefuck with Naval ship hat confirmed.
>>
Should I feel bad I walked into a Gunshop with a Norinco Type-86 with an extra mag for $750 and didn't buy it?

Or the Norinco MAK-90 for $650

Or the Polytech Legend for $800
>>
>>34131455
>Norinco Type-86
Sorry Norinco Type-84, .556 with fixed stock.
>>
>>34131060
mmmmmm, what a nice building and decor for a gun store. Security looks just lax enough to tempt a ballsy thief to attempt entry through the second story.

they'd then promptly find themselves face to face with a PTSD and VD riddled 'Nam vet whos completely naked except for his M16a2, brain bucket, and clearly inflamed penis. No where to run unless they feel like jumping the way they came.

I like it.
>>
>>34116720
Not to mention Brownell's seems to only get better every year.

I wish they would carry more non-AR shit tho
>>
>>34114626
This doesn't happen to be adventure outdoors in Smyrna Georgia does it?
>>
File: 1489349747425.png (175KB, 482x436px) Image search: [Google]
1489349747425.png
175KB, 482x436px
>>34131471
>Type-84
holy hell, that's sexy. If I'd been in your position I'd have bought all three.
>>
>>34131455
Nigga why did you not take that polytech
>>
>>34115043
>latinos
>not low class retards
>>
>>34125714
>>All over online prices by at least $50...usually closer to $70

Fucking faggot, thats the price you pay for avoiding shipping costs and an FFL transfer fee. In fact you end up saving a little bit when you get to have it serviced, or end up with discounts on holsters/ammo/etc...

Plus, you get to drive home with a gun, not wait around jacking off to a UPS tracking update page.

All while supporting a local business.
Jesus kid, grow the fuck up.
>>
>>34112180
In business if you ain't expanding you're dying, so if he isn't trying to sell to every new customer he is failing and will soon go out of business.
>>
>>34116409
>Completely made up bull shit statement
Wait, you're saying that blacks and white chicks aren't the majority of people who commit petty theft? Are you fucking dumb? Of course they are, and it isn't a "shitty justification" to keep tabs on the demographics most likely to swipe shit. It's numbers. Like, actual hard math. I don't really give a fuck if you're one of those dumb cocksuckers who think numbers are some invention of the white patriarchy but they don't lie regardless of whatever goofy goddamn shit you've got in your head.

>>>/reddit/ is more your speed, they don't believe in statistics either.

>>34116432
>>34116443
>no u got it rong ok im the one u should agree wif

>>34118860
>My job is loss prevention.
Hahaha. Of course you're a fatfuck mallcop, you obviously suck at your job so shut the fuck up.

>>34118806
>So, white people: here's one of yours.
While I get what you're saying, I have a sneaking suspicion he's a wetback. Juan Santiago Valdez can pretend he's a white guy all he likes, but if he's five shades darker than I am at my most tanned then haha no. Sorry buddy.
>>
>>34116398
Or they can quite being such old fashioned fudds and get with the fucking times like every other business.
>>
>>34131933
let me drop some knowledge

PSA is blowing out their shields below dealer cost, i cant afford to sell shields that low or i would, sometimes online deals are so fucking stupid low that they have to be losing money, and for whatever god awful reason people think its the "normal" price
>>
File: image.jpg (1010KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1010KB, 1936x2592px
At least you don't get sperg lords like this coming in
>>
>>34114748
>Walk out of shop, die of heat stroke

>heat stroke
>dry heat

LMAO

Dry heat is nothing. I'll take 100 dry AZ heat over 80 degree humid missouri heat any fucking day.
>>
I went to my regular range and was disappointed not to see the regular guy there running the lane rentals. I was getting some active ear muffs and didn't want to pay the extra ten dollars they were charging, so I asked the kid at the range counter if he'd price match Walmart. He says "I don't know, I'm new." So I go to the gun counter and ask the guy there, I tell him "I shoot here all the time, I rent lanes, rent guns, buy ammo, buy targets. Price match these cans for me." Motherfucker hardballed me, he only took three dollars off. I said "Well can you split the difference and give me five off, take it down to an even number ending in zero?" He got an attitude and said "I'm not here to negotiate with you."
>>
>>34132474
b8
>>
>>34114647
Do you know if they have any k88 bolt heads and ejectors for me anon? I don't care what shipping is, I'm desperate.
>>
>>34132496
>80
Just moved here huh?
>>
>Go to LGS's range
>Rent 2 guns (20$) because nogunz at that point
>buy 40$ of ammo
>18$ for range for me and friend
>We go to pay
>System's down, pay when you leave
>We finish up, come to pay
>System's still down. You good, have a good day

Was a good day
>>
>>34115437
>i know its crazy but, if i didnt go against my gut, my worldview would fall apart

this is objectively a worse way to live than flat out refusing to acknowledge that people want to change their sex
>>
File: Triple_5ec4e4_6194184.gif (767KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Triple_5ec4e4_6194184.gif
767KB, 500x281px
>>34125714

So you're mad that an LGS doesn't have poorfag milsurp and fedora guns /k/ slobbers over? Lmao.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>34120255
Can't pressurize a juice box, so you can't have carbonated beverages in them. It would be fine if you like it flat for some reason I guess.
>>
>>34132534
You're kind of a bitch
>>
>>34130210
I'll hold you down and fuck your ass with my CZ-52 while I spit your hot vomit right up your fucking nose. I'll shit right in your mouth when you cum in your pants too because if I say "it's going" it means I'm not doing so great and you just made it worse.

I have stage IV medullary thyroid cancer, don't you dare fuck with me because I already out-lived my expiration date.

Fucking faggot. I like what I say and you can fuck right off.
>>
>>34132547
How is this b8? I literally pulled out my phone and took that picture.
>>
>>34112313
I got to see the clothes thing in action the other way around the other day, when I stopped by my local "tactical store" (LE supply and gun parts/accessory place, but not an FFL) on a day off. I usually go in there dressed for work (suit or biz casual, with my gun, badge, mags, etc. clearly visible), and they've always been super nice, but this time I went there in jeans and a T-shirt and CCing and they were total assholes until they looked up my account and saw that I was tagged for the LE discount.

When it comes to actual gun stores, there's only one in my whole area that I like. Nice place, only about 10 years old with really friendly staff and a good selection and prices, while everywhere else in the area is the same old asshole bubba story.
>>
File: 1447281799958.png (296KB, 521x493px) Image search: [Google]
1447281799958.png
296KB, 521x493px
>>34112247
>germaphobe
>smokes
>>
>have LGS in neighboring county with great staff and good ammo prices (even factoring in state tax)

At least there's one place around here worth saving.
>>
>>34132662
the fact that anyone rhns a business that way is karazy
>>
>>34134176
They're hiring, and I'm so tempted to apply
but they're 30-45 mins from where I live
>>
>see random LGS on side of road I have never been to on way to range
>literally dozens in my area so it isn't uncommon
>they do simunition training
>they have a gunsmith
>just so happen to need to speak to a gunsmith
>some people come in when I am speaking with gunsmith
>they go in the back
>give gunsmith my pistol I want him to look at
>immediately flags me with it
>people in the back start shooting sim ammo out in an open room
>gunsmith just so happens to dry fire repeatedly directly at my chest at the same time
>literally feel my heart stop thinking he somehow shot me and the lol9mm jokes were true

What an insane place that was
>>
>>34134241

I always stay away form a gun when it's being handled by a clerk at the LGS.
>>
>>34130504

How do Legacy? Am Robot, Want to Learn!
>>
>>34120061
There's this miraculous invention called the interweb. I can actually see what prices other people are selling things for!
>>
>>34112942
Are you MSD?
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.