[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

London Police have "Semi-Automatic Machine Guns."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: deletethislater.png (185KB, 841x479px) Image search: [Google]
deletethislater.png
185KB, 841x479px
https://youtu.be/-LWe2-y77Ts?t=12m48s

Goddammit England.....
>>
File: british police.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
british police.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>34110354
british """""police"""""
>>
2:35 is the time stamp for anyone wondering
>>
Are you really that surprised? At least our own media has pundits now and again who distinguish terms used, but across the pond, a used brass casing in a sewer pipe would send half a city into mass panic and SAS deployed on every street corner.
>>
>>34110354
They are probably talking about the fact that they use semi auto only mp5s.
>>
>>34110557

>being dragged around by a criminal
>a full minute later the cop is still on the ground clinging to his leg and the guy is STILL standing

This is proof the British still have a great sense of humor. Shame the police have to be the butt of the joke.
>>
>>34110557
lost it
>>
File: 1487829517910.png (264KB, 864x722px) Image search: [Google]
1487829517910.png
264KB, 864x722px
>>34110557
People are so pathetic over there...
>>
>>34110557
Why doesn't the other cop fucking grab him?
>>
>>34110557
This is really some next level shit.

How is it possible that no country exists in the middle ground of going guns blazing vs carrying less-lethal munitions.
>>
>>34111172
he doesnt want to abuse his #copprivledge
>>
File: eurocucks.png (472KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
eurocucks.png
472KB, 500x562px
Britain is almost as embarrassing as Russia. They're actually equally bad just in their own ways. God damn it feels good to be a free gun owning gun bearing American. Feels good to be better than everyone else.
>>
Mainland british police are pretty dire. I sometimes suspect all the capable ones moved to northern ireland for the excitement, leaving the Met in terrible state.
>>
>>34111279
On a scale from 1 to East St. Louis, how bad is Belfast?
>>
>>34111310
These days it's not too bad. Trouble only really flairs up during Riot Season (early summer) with the occasional shooting or bomb disposal event throughout the year. It's not like 25 years ago when the evening news always had at least one story about a bomb, riot, beating or my personal favourite "Paramilitary Style execution".
>>
>>34111247
I'm confused.. this board keeps talking about US restrictions on certain weapons / configurations etc. I assume these are state specific? Some states don't allow suppressors etc.. Hardly fee? I would agree the UK is a dump though...
>>
>>34110354
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorised_Firearms_Officer

But those units carry AR15's and mp5's in their trunks, that's what the narrator was referring to. Those are the officers that handle most of the shooting incidents.
>>
>>34111394
You're basically right, the worst states for guns are probably California and New York. Also full giggle weapons can't be imported or produced, (what we have is what we get) and there's some extra taxes regarding short barrel rifles/shotguns and suppressors.
>>
>>34110557
YFW you have the best idea for a newTV show ever.
>Take a bunch of cops from Texas or Georgia
>Give them all the gear they normally use
>Set them loose in London to clean up the streets and watch as hilarity ensues
>fucking cash those checks
>>
>>34112809
>Tonight on COP SWAP!
>We take 15 LAPD officers and have them swap places with 15 London police
>Will the Bobbies be able to survive the gang riddled streets of LA with their trusty batons?
>Will the LAPD be able to last the week without causing massive race riots?
>Find out tonight on COP SWAP!
>>
>>34112809
I would cum buckets
>>
>>34111440
Are those AR15's and mp5's in the trunks of their manual automatic transmission cars?
>>
>>34112884
>Bobbies end up dead in under a day
>LAPD holed up in a pub after the town riots when one of them batons a migrant for brandishing a knife at someone
>>
>>34112809
>>34112884
Oh fuck even if this were fictional it'd be worth watching. Watching some chav get his mouth caved in by a Texas ranger, or some LAPD beat cop just tazing the shit out of Mohammed would be worth it.
>>
>>34112809
TFW you can only watch the first episode of this show once.
>SIR TAKE YOUR HANDS OUT OF POCK-
>HE'S GOT A GUN
>4 GSP officers mag dump some muzzie as a backdrop of tourists look on from atop a double decker bus while the officers cuff the now dead purp
>>
>>34111394
ideology vs reality
Comparatively the US has some of the best gun laws, that doesn't make them anywhere close to what they should be, even in the states with the best laws.
>>
>>34112918
>LAPD
>one of them batons a migrant for brandishing a knife at someone
>not all of them put sadiq khan in a coma for "reaching for a weapon"

also
>holed up in a pub
>not taken over Big Ben as a vantage point and taking pot shots at the crowd
>>
>>34112960
>Sir please... sir please... sir I'm begging you pl-
>Give me your pants ese
>O-ok
>Now give me yer fooken keys
>Stabs bobby
>H-have a nice day
>>
>>34112916

Yep.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.