[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ICBM-GMD Intercept Test Successful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: lee.jpg (18KB, 702x468px) Image search: [Google]
lee.jpg
18KB, 702x468px
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-northkorea-missiletest-success-idUSKBN18Q2GR
When do we nuke China? I'd like to get the genocide over with.
>>
>>34110200
Russia ceases to exist tomorrow.
>>
File: 1473062468249.jpg (121KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473062468249.jpg
121KB, 750x750px
>>34110200
Good. Good.
>>
>>34110200
Vatniks who claimed GMD could not do ICBM defense are more BTFO than usual.

Get fucked.
>>
File: FTG-15.jpg (74KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
FTG-15.jpg
74KB, 600x588px
>>34110625
>FTG-15 will also will be the first flight and intercept test of the new production CE-II Block-I version of the Exo-Atmospheric Kill Vehicle (EKV) and the first flight test of the upgraded C2 booster.

So since 2001 the US has been slowly plodding along in development. This is the first successful intercept in a long time.
>>
>>34110689
Nah.

The US knew the GMD could do ICBM intercept, just like the US knew SM-3 could do anti sat work.

This test was more of a formality for them capabilities wise. It was purely political move meant to cow NK.
>>
>>34110689

This is under more rigorous circumstances though.
>>
>>34111027
>>34111027
It's really the first attempt in a good while.

Calling it the "first successful intercept in a long time" is horseshit because there have not been attempted intercepts in a long time.

God damn vatniks.
>>
Daily reminder.
The US has broken MAD
You exist by the pure grace of mercy of the US
>>
>>34112639
Oh boy, can't wait for an arms race with the Chinks
>>
>>34112670
How can you race when one just mirrors the other with some delay and degradation to quality?
>>
>>34111116
There was an attempted interception a few months ago but it didn't work out so well. This one actually worked out good, it'll be interesting to see what the future will hold
>>
>A single missile

Good job most countries would launch more than a single missile in the event of a nuclear attack
>>
>>34113184
Good thing we have more than one interceptor then isn't it.
>>
>>34112710
>How can you race when one just mirrors the other with some delay and degradation to quality?
That's pretty much how the first arms race went. it ended with the Farewell Dossier. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farewell_Dossier

Hopefully this new race goes the same way....
>>
>>34114097
>Soviets makes new tech
>Soviets: Haha fat americans our technology is so good you can never copy it
>US: We can build it. We have the technology.
>US: do we have the money? Shit...

>US makes new tech
>US: Alright here is this new thing we built.
>Soviets: We must steal the plans for this for we cannot replicate it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.