[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes or no?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: m92pvwb (11 of 9)4_250x200.jpg (11KB, 250x135px) Image search: [Google]
m92pvwb (11 of 9)4_250x200.jpg
11KB, 250x135px
Wanting to buy this zastava pap, but it's reciever is stamped not milled. Should this be a determining factor?
>>
No.
>>
>>34107133
Care to elaborate
>>
>>34107128
If you are worried about constructiom and how heavy duty an ak variant is I would save up more and get the vepr ak that passed the akou testing. They also came out with one in a foldable stock
>>
>>34107128
>AK pistols

pass
>>
I wouldn't get it unless you're going to SBR it.
>>
>>34107128
DRACO
>>
>>34107137
Stamped is already strong enough.

For an illustrative example, stamped Zastavas hold up miles better than milled rifles made by Century.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with a stamped AK. They weigh noticeably less and are beyond the threshold of durability to the point of it not mattering.

Additionally, while milled receivers do see a slight benefit to accuracy, it is again negligible. Especially in a fucking AK, especially in a fucking AK pistol.
>>
>>34107128
Milled is for long lasting.

Stamped is for short term.

It don't matter that ain't a real one anyway.
>>
>>34107499
This is stupid. Both with outlive your son.
>>
File: draco folded.png (942KB, 881x537px) Image search: [Google]
draco folded.png
942KB, 881x537px
>>34107128
It's got a chrome lined barrel, which may be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it. The dust cover is hinged, so it gives you more mounting options. The muzzle threads are kind of their own thing, so most AK muzzle devices will not fit (and forget about a suppressor). Safety lever has a bolt hold-open. It's also stamped, so there's that.

I own one as well as a mini draco. Both are pretty good, guess it depends on what you want to do with it.
>>
>>34107521
> his son
Or your wives son in this guys case
>>
>>34107128
I bought my zastava mpap for 450 bucks. You can't beat what you get for that price. Although it being loud as fuck it's fun to shoot. As a bonus, it shoots cheap ammo. So there.
>>
Thank you /k/. Just ordered it.
>>
>>34107598
>may be a good or bad thing
uh, how would it possibly be a bad thing?
>>
>>34107885
Grooves of rifling become less pronounced and get less of a grip on the bullet
>>
>>34107598
The Dead Air Wolverine has an adapter in the M92's thread pitch. If you want additional suppressor options Morgan at Class 3 Machining is always posting pictures of the M92s he's re-threaded.
>>
>>34110943
I did see that recently, and need to look into it more because I don't fully understand how they got around the bore thread concentricity.

Downside would be the .40 cal bore and piston gas ports (think that's the name) would make it not really the best thing to silence. Oh, also the fact that it's an AK pistol.
>>
>>34107829
Congrats, if you SBR it, I recommend the Manticore triangle stock with stormwerkz hinge. You can use this bit to drill and tap your receiver at the same time.
https://www.amazon.com/Greenlee-DTAP10-32-Combination-Drill-10-32NF/dp/B000FCGRXM
>>
>>34107128
C39v2 is a century with milled receiver.
It gets consistently good reviews.

The trunnion built centuries are a whole different story. If the riveting isn't done precisely, it can cause issues and I know of multiple cases of trunnions breaking on century guns that got shot a lot. I am talking heavy use though. I'd get the c39v2.
>>
Are the M85's worth buying?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.