[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VZ58/CZ858 Inspiration Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

Looking to pick one of these up as they are non-restricted in the land of the leaf. Post nice builds for inspiration please!
>>
>>34103581
So are leaf gun laws completely arbitrary, you can own a VZ58 but not an AK when there's little functional difference between them?
>>
>>34103607
RCMP decides what looks scary enough to restrict
>>
File: 5959799483_e3fcaaa17a_b.jpg (331KB, 1024x570px) Image search: [Google]
5959799483_e3fcaaa17a_b.jpg
331KB, 1024x570px
>>34103581
All the Czechs I rolled with in Afghan had their Vz. rifles outfitted pretty close to pic related. MAKO brand buttstocks and grips, Aimpoints mounted on the forend. Most of them had their mags wrapped in self-sticking camo wrap.

If you want a "modern" build, that's the one.
>>
>>34103607
Leaf Laws are completely arbitrary. Some have to do with barrel length and function, others just the appearance of the firearm. If it look scary it's probably restricted. That being said it is my understanding that the AK47 and VZ58 are complete different mechanically (besides ammunition).
>>
>>34103648
By function I meant what they actually do, they're both magazine fed intermediate caliber rifles with similar effective ranges and capabilities
>>
>>34103648
>AK47 and VZ58 are complete different mechanically (besides ammunition).

You're right. Anon was speaking functionally, not mechanically. The end result is functionally the same, so yeah your leaf gun laws suck. Best of luck.
>>
Anyone have any experience adapting Magpul Zhukov stock/hand-guard to the VZ58? Would love a decent folding stock.
>>
>>34103581
>>
File: RLM Violent illness.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
RLM Violent illness.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>>34103703
>>
>>34103703
>>34103703
Forend is on point but doesn't the scope interfere with the ejection pattern?
>>
>>34103734
There is a deflector to bounce the brass away.

That said, it's pretty fucking ugly. Remove the giant slav scope, replace it with a nice small CCO, replace the buttstock with one that matches, remove the AFG and then it'd be a kinda neat close quarters rifle.
>>
File: vz58 Ulsters.jpg (135KB, 1280x944px) Image search: [Google]
vz58 Ulsters.jpg
135KB, 1280x944px
>>
File: 4.jpg (2MB, 5312x1660px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
2MB, 5312x1660px
>>
File: IMAG0077.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0077.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
Mako folding stock plus pic related is my setup.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.