[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cz P-10 vs P-09/07

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: CZ.jpg (80KB, 619x432px) Image search: [Google]
CZ.jpg
80KB, 619x432px
what benefit does the striker fired pistol have over the hammer fired one? also why do striker fired pistols not have external safeties while hammer fire do?
>>
I too am interested in the hammer vs striker info dump that hopefully may happen.
>>
>>34103506
https://www.personaldefensenetwork.com/article/advantages-of-striker-fired-pistols/
>>
>>34103655
informative, thank you anon
>>
anyone on /k/ have a P-10 yet?
>>
File: Glock Hip.jpg (75KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
Glock Hip.jpg
75KB, 700x465px
>>34103506
>>34103601
Striker pistols have consistent, and generally lighter/shorter trigger pulls - note that "lighter/shorter" doesn't necessarily mean BETTER. Easier for inexperienced shooters to learn, but also less forgiving of poor handling. Hammer-fired DA/SA guns provide an extra layer of security, and really aren't hard to use if you haven't grown accustomed to shooting something like a Glock for years and years. People today somehow seemed to have forgotten that until fairly recently, nearly every handgun you were likely to come across that wasn't a 1911 or Hi Power was either DA or DA/SA. This whole idea of DA triggers being completely unshootable has only been mainstream for a few years now.
>also why do striker fired pistols not have external safeties while hammer fire do?
Because
>GlockĀ® PERFECTION
And also
>THIS is my safety!
>>
>>34103506
Fuck

Man, i kinda hate and love the way that CZ has a hold one me.

Like, the next 6 guns on my list to buy are all fucking CZ

CZ SP01
CZ Scorpion EVO
CZ P10C
CZ P09
CZ 550FS
CZ P01
>>
>>34105959
>one
On

Now if they just made a fucking 97 in 10mm my life would be complete
>>
>>34104388

Multiple people do, one even sold his.

Basically, it's a thing. It isn't bad, but it isn't ground breaking. The reset is nice, and it handles well but it's basically just a copy of a Glock. Wait until they make another striker-fire pistol, buy something else from CZ or another striker-fire if you really want one.
>>
>>34105936

That's because DA is ridiculous on the pull. Since we're in a CZ thread, let's talk about that. Nearly every gun of theirs has at least 12lb pull in DA. Some SP-01's have been clocked at 14.5lbs. That shit is ridiculous, no matter how you slice it. To literally exceed the 12lb trigger pull meme is absurd.

This is precisely why I only buy manual. Cocked and locked > DA decocker every time. I wouldn't cringe at DA if they were about 6-7lbs. In fact, that's what you can get if you upgrade pretty much any CZ. 7lb in DA and 3.5 in SA. That's great. But fucking 14? Get the fuck out of town.
>>
>>34105968
EAA Hunter.
>>
>>34106037

Good luck with that.

I've also thought that the Witness Hunter was garish as fuck. Me, and that other guy, want a CZ gun with the same profile as the 97b just chambered in 10mm. And I swear to god, if any of you link that fucking USP video...
>>
>>34106037
>>34106057
>EAA Hunter
Why recommend a $1000+ match gun?

A regular ass Large frame Witness is fine.
In my humble opinion, Tanfoglio has a better design than CZ anyway - especially when it comes to the Tanfo Large frame vs CZ 97B comparison.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.