[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: springfield9mmsubmod2.jpg (476KB, 1200x984px) Image search: [Google]
springfield9mmsubmod2.jpg
476KB, 1200x984px
Hey, /k/. First time posting here, just got my CCP and looking for a good pistol to carry. Currently interested in a Springfield XD 9mm subcompact mod 2, is that a decent choice or am I a fucking retard?

I've compared it with a Glock 27 subcompact and I like the XD better for the grip safety and the ambidextrous mag release. What do you carry?
>>
>>34100388
I carry a P30. Isn't the G27 a 40? I'd recommend the VP9sk to someone looking for a carry gun, but you should get what you like. If someone on here tries to tell you how their favorite pistol is "better" chances are they're wrong. Hope this isn't a bait thread because it has signs of being one. Good luck on your search if it isn't.
>>
>>34100428
Not a bait thread. You're right though, I meant Glock 26. I guess I'm just trying to get a feel for /k/'s do's and don't's. I really like the XD but I don't know if I'm missing something important that could change my decision.

What's the mag cap on the VP9sk?
>>
>>34100464
10 rounds. You can put normal P30/VP9 15 rounds magazines in it though, you can also put an x-grip on them so they fit flush. I'd rather have a P30sk but you seem like a striker fired fan and they both feel similar in the hand. The VP9 has a less aggressive grip texture than the P30, I always have to wear an undershirt with it.
>>
>>34100388
>Springfield

look somewhere else
>>
>>34100388

XDs are gay. Get literally anything else. Get a Glock 26. .40 cal is a dying round.
>>
>>34100565
>>>34100388 (OP)
>XDs are gay. Get literally anything else. Get a Glock 26. .40 cal is a dying round.

How odd, my XDS 45 hasn't tried to rape my butt hole even once. Maybe they're not gay after all.
>>
>>34100388
I CCW SR40C and SR9C with backup LCR2.
>>
File: LabeledGlockChambers.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
LabeledGlockChambers.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>34100388
I've had good luck with my storm lake conversion barrel. Why not be able to shoot both?
>>
>>34100642

>XD
>fuddy five

make no mistake, ya got raped
>>
>>34100388
>and I like the XD better for the grip safety

I think the Gadget for Glocks executes what the XD tried to do with the grip safety far better.

Springfield XD's aren't as durable as Glocks and the safety poses a huge concern if it does break while the Gadget is completely passive and has gone through extensive testing with no breakages to report.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.