[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCENARIO: GENOCIDE HAS BROKEN OUT IN SOUTH AFRICA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: RhoRecruitingPoster.jpg (116KB, 747x800px) Image search: [Google]
RhoRecruitingPoster.jpg
116KB, 747x800px
The whites that haven't died have retreated into the Bush to fight a guerilla war against the ANC and their butchers.

You are a member of these guerilla forces. Choose your loadout. Nothing too ridiculous. Be realistic.

Also discuss tactics and strategies.

GO
>>
>leave
>go to white people land
>get job in said countries because I have an education and literacy
>laugh as South Africa turns into a failed state
>>
>>34099449

One single round of .45 ACP
>>
Gimme a fal a olive color sleeveless shirt and some extra short olive color shorts.

Also need some blond hair dye.
>>
>>34099449
stupid thread
>>
>>34099505
>>34099533

t. /nofun/
>>
File: lowdrag.jpg (115KB, 989x700px) Image search: [Google]
lowdrag.jpg
115KB, 989x700px
>>34099498
How short?
>>
Why the fuck would we want to help white supremacists enslave the native population?

If anything I'd join the ANC and help them drive the fascists out.

Go back to >>>/pol/
>>
File: eff.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
eff.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>34099769
>If anything I'd join the ANC and help them
Great thinking there, I'm sure it would turn out just fine for you.
>>
>>34099482
>he thinks white countries are accepting afrikaners
Look it up, white africans are literally begging for an asylium but white countries just deny it to them while giving 10000000000000 citzenship to Ahmeds.
>>
File: 1mincingmockingbirdmain.jpg (56KB, 556x314px) Image search: [Google]
1mincingmockingbirdmain.jpg
56KB, 556x314px
>>34099769
At this point i don't know if this is bait or we've been invaded by antifa cucks from reddit.
>>
File: Around Blacks Never Relax.gif (22KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Around Blacks Never Relax.gif
22KB, 600x450px
>>34099769

This will end well.
>>
>>34099810
Just move to Rwanda, Kenya or Ethiopia. Hell, even Namibia is a good option to retreat. Or even move to the commonwealths/colonies of European states, they're fucking Boers, they'll be used to it. Even Puerto Rico, Argentina and Chile are pretty decent to live despite their economic issues
>>
>>34099769
>try to have a fun thought experiment
>immediately gets ruined

please go play with the stick up your ass somewhere else, thanks
>>
>>34099449
These threads would be more fun if you had to choose from current firearms and gear that you own. AR-15 and Beretta 92S for me
>>
>>34099449
lmfao these stupid ass scenarios
if the africans dont kill you then the UN will white guilt you to death

how about take a plane ticket out of shitty africa
>>
>>34099949

What happens when whites end up being the extreme minority like in South Africa but in the USA? And don't say thats impossible because we're headed that way. And La Raza and BLM and /r/asianmasculinity decided to genocide whites?

Whites better take a stand now and protect their civilisations because you can only abandon so much
>>
>>34100331
they take everything we have and when theres nothing left for them to take they will start killing just for fun. we did take a stand and his name is Trump
>>
>>34100398
So was it you samefagging the hell out of your brown shit black pistol man thread? It seems strange that it just drops off the radar in the middle of a flame battle.
>>
>>34099786
You've just reminded me how much I hate the EFF and Malema.
>These whites must know we're not coming for them
>Not yet hehe
I'm paraphrasing but he said this at a fucking rally.
>>
>>34099914
Even Zambia, they're doing a bit better now.
>>
>>34100414
what thread are you talking about. i dont need to same fag and i dont need to hunter 3-1 anything.
>>
>>34099820
They have had threads about raiding /pol/ to try to make it more lefty. Stands to reason they would spill over
>>
>>34100438
Admit it, your zed!!
>>
Also, I heard that the DA would support land redistribution, is this true? Because if so fuck, even though they're left wing they might be our last chance to fix up this country.
>>
File: orania.jpg (767KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
orania.jpg
767KB, 1800x1200px
>>34100420
South Africa looks pretty fucked tbqh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MngMpoMRu8o
>>
>>34100441
>raiding /pol/ to try to make it more lefty
yeah, something tells me that's not gonna work
>>
>>34100398

Trump was a stand. But definitely not the last. Race war would be the last stand
>>
>>34099449
Win over local population. Hearts & Minds, etc. If you help them out with developing/rebuilding infrastructure, they'll be a lot more inclined to help.

This, of course, will be in conjunction with an offensive of horrific proportions. Put heads on pikes. Destroy their monuments and shrines. Counter hard with propaganda. If the locals see what happens to dirty separatists, they won't be nearly as cooperative with them, especially if you can provide for them in ways the separatists can't.

Of course, all of this relies on a budget they just didn't have.
>>
>>34100712
>Win over local population. Hearts & Minds, etc
>Win over communists that hate whites

Nope.
>>
>>34099935
I'm gonna go MAS 49/56 and a pair of cap and ball Remingtons.
>>
File: 1495696450329.gif (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495696450329.gif
3MB, 720x480px
>>34099449
Europeans subdued the continent with muzzleloaders or early rifles and crafty diplomats. the problem isn't technology, it's how bad you want to win this.
>>
>>34099810
Why would civilized nations want to import a bunch of statist cucks anyway?
>>
>>34099449
>being a fucking boer
>even worse, being a cityboy afrikaner

I'd just commit suicide
>>
>>34099449
I'd go home and immediately start arming my family.
t. Saffa
>>
File: 20161222_140226.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20161222_140226.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>34099449
>things not likely to happen

they've been threatening whites since the 90's, the ANC knows the country will starve if they take the farms and give them to blacks

if it went full zimzam i'd get pick related, my three saarlooswolfhond and start hunting down anything non-white because i'll probably be dead within a week, but then again i live in the northern cape and it's fokkol here so i might be able to hide in the bush for a few months or just walk into Namibia or Botswana
>>
>>34100331
>implying that latinos would tolerate blacks long enough to genocide whites
If anything, they are going to genocide the blacks and turn the whites into the slave race.
>>
>>34100331
lmfao are u even listening

the problem isn't "La Raza" or "BLM" and definitely not numale "asianmasculinity"

even if you found a way to either
1. systematically exterminate nonwhites
or
2. deport every nonwhite and ban immigration

you'd end up with the white guilt complex still and you can bet your ass that your grandchildren will spit on your grave and lament about how their ancestors had such narrow minded views and that now everything should be remedied with a diverse and inclusive environment in which white people pay reparations for the sins they have committed

maybe hanging out on 4chan has given you an impression that fellow whites are "woke" and that a bunch of whites are just waiting for the right moment to "strike". LOL give me a break

hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahha
why don't you take a step outside and realize that at best, a good number of whites will fight for civic nationalism- supporters of a white enthocentric state are a minority, and frankly, you wouldn't be caught dead with that target on your back unless, of course, you are shitposting and LARPing on 4chan

and no, neckbeards, Trump isn't going to bring your white ethnocentric state either.
>>
>>34101365
>>34101381
> double posting your blog post
He really made you mad, didn't he?
>>
>>34099820
Most of it's bait. Libs don't come here, and I refuse to believe that the majority of them would be stupid enough to support honest to god genocide when they keep claiming they oppose nazis.
But at this point, I'm probably wrong. I fucking hate this timeline's political climate. Mmm, sickle nazis or swastika communists, take your pick, there is no third option.
>>
>>34101142
Succes broeder. Hoe meer je er neermaait hoe beter.
>>
>>34099494
Woah give them a chance here.
>>
>>34101552
well sorry neckbeard i'd like to edit stuff for readability, so pat your self on the back for catching me replace a post within 30 sec

:^) you're more than welcome to criticize the content of the post instead but i don't think you have enough brain cells to rub together for that now do you
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>34099769
>>
>>34099769
So when the shoe is on the other foot your just as racist as anyone else.

>It's ok to oppress minorities if you don't like them! the post
>>
>>34099449
Nice try ANC, not today.
>>
>>34100927
The problem was that by the time colonization of Africa was technologically feasible, the displacement and destruction of the previous residents (the recipe for successful European colonization) was politically infeasible.
>>
>>34099820
It's /pol/ trying to steer shit up, if you check the board you can see that they sometimes have threads about "spreading the truth" to other boards such as /k/ and /b/.
>>
>>34102641
>state facts
>must be jidf!

Back to stormfront u go
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.