[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could your average hazguns /k/ommando knock over a trap house?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: heroin-housejpg-ba086643a9723777.jpg (396KB, 1822x1280px) Image search: [Google]
heroin-housejpg-ba086643a9723777.jpg
396KB, 1822x1280px
Could your average hazguns /k/ommando knock over a trap house? How would you do it? Also, there's close to a million dollars inside, so you don't want to just burn it down.
>>
>>34097657
call fumigation service
>>
Just walk in and shoot the inhabitants. Really is that easy.
>>
$1 million dollars?
Bulldozer rentals are cheap and cash doesn't crush like bones do.
Hell, you can buy surplus tanks, import them, rearm them and still have cash left over.
>>
>>34097657
no, your avg poster is noguz or shoots x2 a year but a couple above avg posters probably could with armor and maybe like an underfolder ak and an ithaca 37 slamfire could fuck shit up. id go as a customer first and learn as much of the layout as possible before i go in chucking works bombs in rooms and clearing it out
>>
File: Precision_Trap_Rifle.webm (982KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
Precision_Trap_Rifle.webm
982KB, 360x640px
>>34097657
>trap house
Wear a disguise and >>34097665
>>
>>34097665
This. The dealers will probably put up a decent-ish fight, depending on how well armed they are. There probably aren't that many in there, but scoping the place out to get an estimate on armed targets would be ideal.

The druggies themselves are basically zombies who'll offer no real resistance, just don't let them get too close. HIV is a bitch.
>>
>>34097683
>no, your avg poster is noguz or shoots x2 a year but a couple above avg posters probably could
and i assume you see yourself as an above average poster.
>>
>>34097700
i dont shoot as much as i should i admit that but that should change pretty soon when i get my living situation solidified
>>
>>34097662
>Pop cans of raid with a knife then huck them through a window
>Dealers come running out coughing their shit up
>Run in with a gasmask and nick their shit, light fire on the way out
>>
I would literally light the house on fire and pick them off on the way out as I am sure they wont leave a million dollars in the house to burn...
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>34097662
They're drug dealers, not T*rks.
>>
File: getting away with it.jpg (148KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
getting away with it.jpg
148KB, 600x450px
>>34097657
Here's what happens when you try it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_HuFuKiq8U

Isn't the whole point of a trap house is that there's only one way in or out and it's hardened specifically against getting licked by some neighborhood chucklefuck? The biggest problem with the topic are the local hoodrats. They never have anywhere to be unless they're on parole so someone is going to be around to hear your commotion unless you catch those lazy niggers sleeping or get the jump on them from inside.
>>
>>34098047
Goddamn. I forgot how good that show was. I liked the second too, but it would have been better if they just had Colin and Vince.
>>
>gather local fudds and poorfags, promise them a cut
>we all pile out of the fudds' trucks
>send a fucking hail of .308, .303 Brit, .30-06, 7.62×39, .22, and about 78 different stupidly obscure hunting calibers meant to take down moose and buffalo through the windows and walls
>clear house with the half a dozen people who brought SKSs and collect cash
>exchange it for American at a rate of $.070/$1 because we're Canadian
>wait for the US dollar to appreciate even further in value over our own
>buy us some small businesses and houses
>live life comfortably until we die
>>
>>34098307
>*0.70
The Canadian dollar isn't in THAT bad of a shape yet.
>>
>>34097683
>Could your average hazguns /k/ommando
>no, your avg poster is noguz

Yep, we can go ahead and leave you out of this OP
>>
File: 1430339826719.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1430339826719.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>>34097819
Carlos...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.