[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have been doing it wrong all my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (354KB, 825x461px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
354KB, 825x461px
i have been doing it wrong all my life
>>
this is actually what causes limp wristing
>>
>>34096705
so if you glue an automatic weapon to a wall, it stops working? wot
>>
>>34096708
No, it will work. It may malfunction if it was attached to a spring that would absorb much of the recoil. However, the inertia within the parts of the firearm would probably allow it to function. As stated, limp wristing is a thing where the operator of a firearm doesn't allow the recoil to properly hit them, this generally refers to pistols.
>>
>>34096729
thank you for clearing this up
>>
>>34096729
Limb wristing is more of a revolver technique.
>>
>>34097352
I hate it when fucking school lets out for the summer
>>
File: tumblr_lkljec3YKW1qhvghto1_400.jpg (112KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lkljec3YKW1qhvghto1_400.jpg
112KB, 400x551px
>>34097352
what in the fuck did I just read
>>
>>34097395
>>34097479
It was a reference to the game, you fools. Snake tells Ocelot that he was absorbing recoil from his Makarov with his elbow, which is "more a revolver technique". That advice made him switch to duel single action army revolvers.
>>
>>34097509
you must be at least 18 years of age to use 4chan
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
>>34097509
That is so fucking gay. Any chance that game had of being /k/ related is fucking gone now.

God that is fucking dumb.
>>
>>34096705

This guy has it right here. Its basically saying that if you just let the gun go without holding it the gun wont cycle properly. You have to hold it firmly so the receiver doesnt travel with the slide or bolt for it to function.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.