[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yet more proof that glock fanbois are pieces of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

File: glock fanbois look away.jpg (291KB, 1024x772px) Image search: [Google]
glock fanbois look away.jpg
291KB, 1024x772px
>better sights than a shitty glock
>better ergos than a shitty glock
>better trigger than a shitty glock
>better looking than a shitty glock
>better pricing than a shitty glock
>not as boring as a shitty glock
>m9a1 has the same dimensions as glock 19 but have 17 rds
>glock fanbois can't pull the YUR mags are too expensive HURR DURR
>glock fanbois can't pull the MUH low bore axis excuse DURR
>somehow this gun is still not popular

retard glock fanbois if u had an iota of a brain you'd have this gun and not your shitty glock

>inb4 muh anecdotal "evidence" impresses my boyfriend so why doesn't it work on OP
>BUH BUH BUH MUH FAVORITE TIER 0 OPERATORS USE THE G19

dipshit glock fanbois will use this excuse then replace every conceivable part with their aftermarket crap hahhahahahhahahah have fun putting $1000 serrations on your butt ugly gun you fucking retard glock fanbois
>>
>>34095483
>better sights

Lol no. I hate glocks but steyr sights are fucking stupid. nobody want's your special snowflake sights that just had to be different from everybody elses.
>>
>>34095502
just because you're too much of a retard to use different sights doesn't mean it is objectively worse.

Frankly being better than glock sights isn't that much of an accomplishment in the first place you loser
>>
File: 1471271839867.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1471271839867.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>hobbyist faggot thinks his shitgun holds a candle to Glock

Let me know when Trijicon HD's are a thing for those

Let me know when Ameriglo Proglos are a thing for those

Let me know when Dawson Precision FOs are a thing for those

Let me know when Safariland makes duty holsters for those

Let me know when Steyr makes a Steyr Shooting Organization for those

Let me know when Darkstar Gear or JM Custom makes a holster for those

Let me know when spare parts and magazines are readily available for an affordable price for those

Let me know when a large majority of LE agencies issue those

Let me know when it passes SOCOM's demanding trial tests

Let me know when it becomes MARSOC's handgun

Let me know when it gets carried by SEALs, CAG and a multitude of different SOF units all across the US military

Let me know when it gains a reputation for reliability and durability

Let me know when there is a large majority of professional competition shooters, instructors and SME's using one of those

And most important of all, let me know when you judge a gun by its merit and not buzzwords like bore axis.
>>
Had two

Trigger sucked
Bore Axis was meaningless
Unreliable both M9 and a new production M9A1
No night sights or fiber optics with same sight picture
Holster options mostly shit
>>
File: glock fanbois.jpg (80KB, 1000x618px) Image search: [Google]
glock fanbois.jpg
80KB, 1000x618px
>>34095560
oh look its the dipshit loser that didn't read the part where i said the steyr isn't popular

HURR DURR MUH GLOCK HAS SO MUCH AFTERMARKET

well, no shit brainlet that's one consequence of having so many zombie consumers buying your shit product (i.e iphone) Also, you'll need that aftermarket support to fix your shitty failure of a gun.

Get back to me when glock actually stops a future contract with their protest, LMFAO what a loser gatson dick sucker you are
>>
>>34095598
The level of palpable butthurt in this post is telling of your btfo status
>>
>>34095483
>not in 10mm
DROPPED.
>>
File: 1481351934290.jpg (79KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
1481351934290.jpg
79KB, 874x684px
>>34095626
>buh buh buh let me throw around the word butthurt and deflect the discussion away from my own butthurt
>>
File: 1472503659185.png (481KB, 553x827px) Image search: [Google]
1472503659185.png
481KB, 553x827px
>>34095650
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock#Users

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steyr_M#Users

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP8sofAN4xc
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>34095670
>if i copy my favorite tier 0 special forces black ops super soldiers i'll be just like them!
>>
>>34095688
As opposed to copying fat contrarians on 4chan

... right
>>
File: anon is so operator.jpg (65KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
anon is so operator.jpg
65KB, 480x480px
>>34095721
sorry you don't have the credentials- where's your crye® underpants neckbeard? too poor?
>>
>>34095483

You really hate glocks, like enough so that it makes you seem autistic.
>>
>>34095510

Dvorak might be an objectively better keyboard format than QWERTY but if you ever have to use somebody else's keyboard it's gonna suck for you.
>>
Is the Steyr M9 going to be the new pistol for /k/ hipsters to gush over, like the Hi Power?
>>
>>34095966
This is a stupid analogy. "Most people rack the slide thusly, therefore we will put a push button trigger right next to the ejection port, which is now facing downward to get gravity assist." Your Frankenstein-Picasso mash up would never work.
>>
>>34095483
I dont even know what kind of gun that is. It's a Steyr but its not an AUG, I guess I could google Steyr 9mm handgun but why bother.
>>
File: 1487326498073.jpg (26KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487326498073.jpg
26KB, 720x576px
gr8 thred champ u tell em
>>
>>34095483
i own an l9,
the mags are ~$35 a piece last time i checked. are there cheaper alternatives?
>>
>>34095483
But can I get it in 10mm?
>>
>>34095483

1/2

>>better sights than a shitty glock
The Steyr sights are fast sights but they take a lot of getting used to for any kind of precision shooting and their harder to be accurate with. They're also not night sights and lack the one hand racking ability on most new designs. Those 2 short falls means they have nothing to brag about and their uniqueness isn't a plus. It's a minus.
>>better ergos than a shitty glock
The extreme grip angle on the Steyr does help with follow up shots but again, it's uniqueness is a minus, not a plus. Because it's different from your other guns (assuming you're not a faggot fanboy who only owns one gun), it will make point shooting less natural across the selection of most firearms. Consistency wins over uniqueness here too.
>>better trigger than a shitty glock
Out of the box you are correct. The Steyr has a better trigger but you can drop an upgrade in the Glock due to it's huge aftermarket that the Steyr lacks.
>>better looking than a shitty glock
The Glock is more comfy to carry. The thick jawline of the Steyr makes it less comfortable to carry as does it's overall shape. Purely aesthetically sure, it's cooler looking but when you develop an eye to look at things with a more functional understanding, the Glock still looks good, particularly the 19.
>>better pricing than a shitty glock
Sure
>>not as boring as a shitty glock
You can customize Glocks and get a plethora of custom holsters etc.. Pretty much all Steyrs are the same and you can't do much with them so I have to disagree with you on this.
>>m9a1 has the same dimensions as glock 19 but have 17 rds
Not all the dimensions are the same.
>>glock fanbois can't pull the YUR mags are too expensive HURR DURR
Glock mags by magpul are $15
>>glock fanbois can't pull the MUH low bore axis excuse DURR
True
>>somehow this gun is still not popular
Market share has a quality all it's own.

cont...
>>
>>34097408

2/2

I have actually owned both the Steyr and the Glock. It's sad you forgot to mention one of the best thing the Steyr has over the Glock and that's it's fully supported chamber. The Steyr also has traditional rifling and was designed to handle hot custom loads that I personally wouldn't shoot out of a Glock. You should do some more research before you post.

I've owned both the Steyr and several Glocks, own neither currently and most of what you said is just wrong.
>>
File: 1487850746118.jpg (103KB, 661x496px) Image search: [Google]
1487850746118.jpg
103KB, 661x496px
>>34095483
Austrian here. The Manlicker is objectively inferior to the Glock - which isn't saying much seeing as every handgun in existence is inferior to the Glock.
>>
So much assblasting on the thread, its like an anal anguish mine around here.
>>
>>34097427
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock#Users
You are clearly NOT Austrian.
The tell is beyond your abilities.
>>
>>34095510
>argues something that is solely opinion
>a fucking retard
>>
>>34098348
What the hell were you 2 arguing about?
>>
>>34095483
and somehow it manages to be almost as ugly as the glock
>>
>>34096807
Hi, we mostly speak english here. What the fuck are you even saying
>>
>>34095502
> snowflake sights different from everyone else's
Pretty sure Glock invented that game son
>>
>>34095573
This
No aftermarket and no appreciable advantage

If it's so superior why doesn't the Austrian military adopt it?
>>
>>34099281
Actually the square in the white bucket is very similar to adjustable sights on s&w revolvers - though the square was a red polymer insert.
>>
>>34095483

Steyr is like the colt of the Austrian gun world.

Just kidding all American guns are shite.
>>
>>34095483
>same dimensions as a glock 19

My fucking sides no. Nice try nutnfancy, but you have to measure the grip length/height again. The m9a1 has the same height as a glock 17, not 19. Look at the weight difference as well.

And don't make me laugh at how much easier it is to service and maintain a glock. Its massively larger aftermarket, user friendly design, and longetivity are leaps and bounds better than a no-name shit ass gun.
>>
>>34099258
>Hi, we mostly speak english here. What the fuck are you even saying
It's English, you caveman.
I don't speak hood.
>>
>>34099333
>If it's so superior why doesn't ANY military adopt it?

/thread
>>
File: Taylor-Swift-Beatbox.jpg (42KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
Taylor-Swift-Beatbox.jpg
42KB, 640x460px
>>34095483
it occurs to me that all the anti-glock shit talkers are the real pieces of shit. they just cannot stop trying to shit on glock people, while glock guys are busy being gainfully employed, and training.
>>
>>34096166
I've been gushing over it for years now senpai

t. hipster
>>
>>34095483
Steyr isn't popular because they don't play the "Pay for reviews" game. So, no one ever reviews them. So, no one ever hears about them.
>>
>>34095483
Is this the thread for "people" who can't afford HK?
>>
>>34097393
How do you like your L9? I was thinking of getting one since I'd like to start adding special snowflake or generally a e s t h e t i c polymer guns to my collection to contrast all my 80s boat anchors.
>>
>>34099546
This right here

Why can't manufacturers make pistols as size efficient as the glock 19?
5 inches tall but with 15 rounds of capacity is the perfect combo
>>
File: IMG_1489.jpg (69KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1489.jpg
69KB, 800x537px
>>34100123
This is one of my least favorite tay pics

>But I agree
>>
>>34100392
No this is the thread for people why don't overpay for fanboy trash
>>
>>34100392
The vp9 is the of a glock 21 with the capacity of a g19.

P30 has an awful Da/Sa and again is way too big for its capacity/power
>>
>>34100123
>it occurs to me
idiotic opinion made entirely in a vacuum
enjoy your "Grenade Perfektion"
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.