[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATF Form 5630.7 Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I have been a 07 ffl for a few years now and want to get into SBRs so im filling out the SOT form and have a few questions.

In section III line 16 it has you check it if you are a new business and then it asks for when the business commenced. would I check line 16 since I will be a new sot business, but what date should I put down? The instructions do not mention lines 16,17 or 18. Please help

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/form/special-tax-registration-and-return-national-firearms-act-nfa-atf-form-56307/download
>>
>asking literally the most noguns board on the internet that masquerades as hasguns about how to fucking fill out ATF forms

Do you hate your dogs or something?
>>
>>34095008
yes
>>
Call the motherfucking ATF you dingus. Even a GOOD weapons board wouldn't be a good place to ask technical paperwork/legal questions.
>>
>>34095257
kill yourself dog hater
>>
>>34095257
>>34095332
obviously that was the ATF showing us their presence here tonight.
>>
>>34094987
Let me get this straight. You're an FFL and can't figure out how to fill out a form. So instead of consulting the ATF or your lawyer you decide to ask on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum.
>>
>>34095385
I thought this was a Nepalese Pecan Roasting Chatroom
>>
>>34095385
I fucking hate talking to the ATF and suprise suprise not all FFLs have massive quantiles of cash on hand to hire a lawyer just to ask these questions. and also this is a Sumatran baseball card forum
>>
>If You Need Further Assistance Contact ATF National Firearms Act Branch at [Phone Number than 4chan won't let me post]

>I KNOW, I'LL ASK 4CHAN INSTEAD

OP what the fuck are you doing trying to fill out NFA paperwork this late at night and why are you asking 4chan of all places for advice instead of somewhere like subguns.com?
>>
>>34094987
I worked as a SOT 02 for many years

I can't even remember the paperwork anymore

fucking call the number on the form

no one here can help you
>>
>>34094987
You're not going to pay ITAR are you, if you're just going to assemble parts?
>>
>>34096197
all my lower receivers are made in variance, the state department does not consider it manufacturing, so I do not have to pay for ITAR. I can machine receivers for "testing and research and design" aka prototyping without registering for ITAR.

However if I were to machine and fully assemble and sell a firearm I would need to register for ITAR.
>>
>>34094987
>(16)New Business. If this is your first SOT registration for this business, select this box and skip #17 and #18.

>(17)Existing Business With a Change In: If you've previously registered this business as an SOT, select this box and only select the appropriate boxes for any information that may have changed and needs updated from your prior registration. If nothing has changed, select the box for #17, skip the boxes with each category of information and skip #18.

You are correct with line 16 being for a new SOT, but I dont know what date you would put down. The ATF has no guideline on the form for what date they really want.
>>
>>34095399
No no no, we're a Cambodian bamboo chair carpentry forum
>>
>>34096452
You're all wrong. This is a Bhutanese Yak Soup Recipe Comparison Board.
>>
>>34096549
no man, this is a Ugandan soccer club fan forum.
>>
>>34096649
I thought this was a physical, visible form of autism.
>>
>>34096794
I was led to believe this was an underground Kenyan Almond trading website
>>
>>34096808
what?! I could have sworn this was a Portuguese underground drifting website.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.