[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ampus carry laws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 7C.-LCP-II.jpg (430KB, 1200x847px) Image search: [Google]
7C.-LCP-II.jpg
430KB, 1200x847px
So on July 1, my university will be open to carry freely on, but the university has put some stipulations on it. Most I am okay with (must be concealed, or locked up when not in use, ect), however they passed a "rule" that you cant carry with one in the pipe or on a loaded cylinder. This is virtually unenforceable, but could they really do anything if someone got caught? I will carry pic related so printing is a non issue. Thoughts?
>>
>>34093907
>get in trouble for breaking a RULE, not a law
or
>needing a round in the chamber and not having it
The choice is yours.
>>
>>34093907

Deagle or gtfo manlet
>>
>>>>34093940
Yeah that is what i am thinking. I carry +1 everywhere and i don't want to have to think twice if i have to rack it or not. It is a weapons policy that has ambiguous consequences for breaking-essentially leaving you to the mercy of campus PD.
>>
>>34093941
> Be CCing Deagle appendix. Get all the babes because they thing you have a massive dick
>>
>can't carry on a loaded cylinder

I can't carry my Single Action Army with six in the cylinder?
Is your school president Hickok45?

Seriously though, that's dumb.
>>
>>34094660
Seriously there is no modern revolver you cannot carry fully loaded
>>
>>34094660
>carrying a revolver with no transfer bar on a loaded chamber

Wow you are a literal retard
>>
>>34094738
your a transfer bar
>>
>>34094748
Dude, that's over the line....
>>
>>34094738
>It wasn't a joke
>Hickok totally doesn't leave an empty chamber on repro revolvers with transfer bars
>EDCing an antique revolver makes perfect sense

But, yeah I'm the retard.
>>
>>34093907
how the hell are they going to check if you have one in the chamber?

That would involve stopping you, frisking you, taking the gun off your person, and then physically inspecting it by dropping the mag and racking the slide.

On campus, presumably surrounded by students.

I mean sure they would probably put some sort of punishment on you (odds are it's detailed somewhere in that rule packet) up to and including expulsion, but when the hell would they find out?

The only possible thing I can think of is if you were unconscious and campus security took it off you or you took it off yourself and someone else handled it.

I would carry with one in the chamber, if only because I have no idea how they expect to actually enforce that even if they did find out it'd be hard to prove.
>>
>>34093907

ruger lcp2 - good choice

good luck
>>
>>34093907
Like you said, the rule is unenforceable. If it's your print-friendliest gun, go for it. Just keep in mind with that capacity that you want some really quality ammo if you want to be ready for anything, some +p jhp shit.
>>
>>34093907
Well DESU if you have the bullet removed from the 12 o'clock chamber of the cylinder, it's still gonna go bang when it rotates so there's a loophole. Honestly this seems unenforceable
>>
That last stipulation doesn't make any sense.
If you're someone shooting up the school, you have all the time in the world to rack the slide when no ones expecting.
But when you're defending, the shooter is expecting to shoot your ass, you have minimal time

Fight it anon, bring the error up to administration
>>
>>34098475
There is actually a lobbying group in my state that is trying to make it to where you can't put stipulations on the modes of carry. It is probably there just to make the soccer moms feel less scared
>>
>>34098475
>If you're someone shooting up the school, you have all the time in the world

not if they start shooting somewhere near YOU eh ?
>>
>>34093907
Oh great, more dumb ass retards with guns walking around.
This couldn't possibly have any consequences
>INB4 SHALL
Fuck off sperg. Go ND into the floor with your garbage Sig handguns and get the fuck out
>>
>>34098639
>Be one of the most annoying tripfags around
>Not able to recognize a ruger
>>
>>34098687
>Being this new
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.