[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when will the cmp get m1 garands again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: M1-Garand-10.jpg (72KB, 1199x365px) Image search: [Google]
M1-Garand-10.jpg
72KB, 1199x365px
when will the cmp get m1 garands again
>>
>>34093526
Nevuary 33rd.
>>
never
>>
>>34093526
when you stop touching yourself
>>
>>34093526
>when will the cmp get m1 garands again

When they stop chopping them and other firearms into wee bits to placate shitweasel politicians.
>>
>>34093526
Why would you bother asking /k/ about this? It's not like anyone on /k/ will bother even thinking ofgetting one. It's a fucking hell of a gun, it's a real gun, a heavy gun, a gun that a man uses, and /k/ is full of children, little children, children who need the newest toys, the cheapest toys, the toys their friends have.

It's too expensive for these children, it's over their allowance. They spend $700 to put together an AR variant, they put the cheapest pieces on it, they spend $1300 to trick their shitty AR out, to make it look like a real rifle, to make it look like it's something worth having.

To them, the bells and whistles are the gun, the gun is not the gun. They don't want to spend $1400 on a rifle, they want to spend $1400 on accessories, toys for their toys. It's a mans gun with a mans price and needs no toys, it is a tool.
>>
>>34094554
Pasta, yet true.
>>
File: IMG_2902.jpg (370KB, 2715x1846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2902.jpg
370KB, 2715x1846px
should have bought one when they still had em. service grade baby
>>
File: hra3-12.jpg (680KB, 970x640px) Image search: [Google]
hra3-12.jpg
680KB, 970x640px
>>34095339
thank god I did. best $600 I ever spent.
>>
There was a stock of them that were announced to come back from the Philippines earlier this year. However with all the Marshall law shit going on there Duarte might keep them to arm a National Militia or something. There were like 60-80000 Garands in that btw.
>>
>>34096028
got mines for $730 a few months ago, no regrets
>>
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/04/07/breaking-civilian-marksmanship-program-receive-86000-m1-garand-rifles-philippines/

Found it.
>>
>>34096139
Martial* for those of us who have to correct autocorrect three times
>>
>>34096148
yall niggas dont even realize the amount of time it takes cmp to recieve, catalog, repair, inspect, etc, thousends of M1s. Just grab a special field grade now
>>
>>34096148
>>34096148
>>34096139

We don't anticipate having these up for sale until late this year/possibly early 2018 depending if and when the Secretary of the Army transfers the rifles to CMP.

that said, theres absolutely no reason the unappreciative anime faggots on /k/ need to know about the CMP, stop spreading information about it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.