[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VEPR AK/FIME Group/AKOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: FM-AK74-11.jpg (47KB, 888x371px) Image search: [Google]
FM-AK74-11.jpg
47KB, 888x371px
This thing passed the AKOU test with flying colors. Is this thing that good? Also, Im worried about parts interchangeability if I get one.
Anyone have any experience with this one?
>>
It's the best AK you can get, better than Arsenal.

If I'm an army contractor, Vepr would be my service rifle.
>>
>>34088632
>better than Arsenal
Nope.
>>
OP here. Forgot to add that someone wants to sell me one for $850 with 5 magazines and a OPSFOR AK stock . Should I take it? It will be my first rifle besides my 10/22

Pic unrelated
>>
>>34088641
It is you muzzie shit.

Tougher steel.
>>
>>34088627
If you want to get technical the Vepr is more of an RPK than an AKM. I happen to have one of the slant cut sporters in .308win and I love it. If you can afford one of these I cant recommend them enough.
>>
>>34088743
I owned one in 5.45. Nope.
>>
>>34088814
What was your experience with the 5.45 VEPR. Im guessing you shoot alot? Is the barrel not more durable than other variants?
>>
>>34088922
not him but lemme go throw 15,000 rounds thru my slr104, go buy a disgusting looking ak47/74/rpk mashup abomination, put 15,000 rounds thru it real quick

i'll get back to you in a few months with the results
>>
>>34088922
Its entirely possible the the Saracen got a lemon, although he is known as the worst tripfag for shitting on stuff for no reason.
>>
File: cryptid.png (510KB, 522x698px) Image search: [Google]
cryptid.png
510KB, 522x698px
>>34088980
I remember the very first time he posted here. he was asking about his yugoslav SKS. Not sure what about it anymore.
He was doe-eyed, innocent and friendly. Eager just to talk with fellow firearms enthusiasts He would have honestly made a model tripfag.
Over the years however he's grown into a bitter, disdainful shell of a man lashing out at everyone around him.
It's sad and I actually mean that genuinely
>>
>>34088627
If they were kosher in my cuck state, I'd buy one to add it to my existing Vepr collection.

Alas, until MSP clarifies again, I'm going to have to slum it with the SLR-104, I guess.

Although if they can squeeze one of these new FIME Veprs through in 7.62x39 in a configuration that doesn't make Annapolis chimp out, I'll buy one in a heartbeat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.