[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was going to take a trip out of the cities to a small town

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

I was going to take a trip out of the cities to a small town for business. After reading here I think I have to know what's the best truck gun in case of rabid bears and bikers?
>>
>>34087013
That would be the truck
>>
>>34087013
John Doggett's dead?
>>
Sawn off lever action. Also ditch the truck and get a bike, also if you where in Vietnam you should wear your tattered up formal jacket.
>>
>>34087013
Vz2008
>>
>>34088012
He'll be back.
>>
The biker threat is a serious one for those of us in rural areas. Even though you are a cushy soft city fag im happy to see you understand.
>>
File: yhyKA.jpg (49KB, 458x580px) Image search: [Google]
yhyKA.jpg
49KB, 458x580px
>>34089572
I lived with some bikers while I was growing up.
>>
File: 411544794.jpg (91KB, 2479x580px) Image search: [Google]
411544794.jpg
91KB, 2479x580px
>>34087013
SxS with the slugs in a carrier on your belt.
Handy, legal in every state, good out to 150 yards on point targets.
>>
You're getting more subtle and netting more autists, but the fact remains that "truck gun" is not a meme, it will never be a meme, and you're a summerfag retard.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA9ON67oH5Q

You think Bikers are nice. They are a bunch of degen faggots always shitting places up.
I carry rocket launchers just to deal with them
>>
>>34092360
fuckin rocket launcher
that some kind of condom brand?
>>
>>34092822
It should be.
>>
>>34092353
i actually didnt make this thread
someone else did
the meme is spreading
>>
>>34094678
no one takes the bait on my spring threads anymore so I'm diversifying a bit.
>>
>>34095576
Thx senpai
>>
>>34096003
but really tho, what truck gun?
>>34092340
this is really the only good answer I've seen in a truck gun thread.
>>
>>34087013
Im pretty sure you mean rabid bears or bikers. The chance of rabid bears and bikers is really low. If it happens try and get them to fight each other.
>>
>>34097931
How should I know if the bikers are rabid or not? What if they got some black market bears, get them hopped up on drugs, brain wash it, and train them to be rabid attack bears?
>>
>>34092360

> We're big bad bikers look at us we'll fuck you up
> Look how many of us there are bro you won't do shit to us
> BrapBrapBrapBrap.southpark
> Oh god someone is shooting at us
> Fuck fuck fuck crawl on the floor and hide behind wooden chairs much smaller than our bodies

That was satisfying to watch. Just like a flock of ghetto youths running when one of them gets hit back.
>>
>>34099681
I don't see what that has to do with bikers. Most people are totally fine with harming others as long as they're not in any real risk themselves. Like a heavy weight boxer wanting to fight a feather weight. Don't see what that has to do with bikers.
(south park is a cartoon, it's made for children and people with childrens comprehension of the world btw friend)
>>
>>34092360

>Hi Point
>Shotgat with chainsaw handle pump
>Taurus revolver
>Kel Tec
>Mall tier knives

Oh lawdy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.