[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOT OPINIONS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: FOTAY.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FOTAY.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
So my local gun store has a lot of used .40 caliber handguns that aren't moving, and are just sitting on the shelf.

I make deals with them all the time, I know the owners, workers, and have low key worked there on and off now and again, helped them with specialized knowledge and such.

How good/bad of an idea would it be to offer to purchase every .40 caliber handgun they have at spot cost(The cost they paid for it) + $20 bucks per gun?

I'm pretty sure I could convince the owner to do it, but I'm at a loss on if I SHOULD.

For the record I already have all the guns that I need and want, but a good deal is a good deal.

Tell me your hot opinions /k/.

Have a .40 Caliber handgun.
>>
>>34085432
If you already have all the guns you need how about buying them and giving me one. I don't have a gun and I have just enough for shipping and an FFL transfer.
>>
If you are just using them as range toys, why the hell not? Get some cool looking ones for fun
>>
>>34085432
how many we talking?
>>
>>34085464
You can have the cheapest .40 cal I buy
>>34085474
13 was the last count.

There may have been one or two I missed

Guns that stand out are a Glock 35 with a threaded barrel, a P200SK and a USP.

There were also some M&Ps, and two XDs.
>>
>>34085480
i would say go for it. keep the coolest ones, and list the others on GB or AL and try to make your money back. be patient and keep bumping and they will sell.
>>
>>34085480
A USP in any caliber is worth it, especially if you can get a great price.
>>
>>34085480
Wow. Thank you. If you're serious I am going to do a backflip.

My email is [email protected] or Snapchat: rawfoodravenous
>>
>>34085528
>[email protected]
IF I do it.

Also this email is suspect as hell. What the hell is pronton mail?

>He gives me a snapchat

Really dog. Really.

Also mind you the /cheapest/ .40 caliber IIRC is going to be a Hi point probably.

I may not buy that one though.

Even if I don't do it, if you can afford shipping and FFL, you can afford a gun. And they don't call me the poorfag concierge for nothing.

Either way, I'm going to help you. Do you have a job?
>>
>>34085528
>rawfoodravenous

You're in California. You're on your own. I aon't shipping SHIT to California.
>>
>>34085550
proton is a throwaway mail generator.

Good for giving people on chans.
>>
>>34085594
You. See this: >>34085585

Then this: https://archived.moe/soc/search/text/rawfoodravenous/

You're in California. I ain't shipping shit to california.
>>
>>34085550
Proton mail is just an email service that gives you the option to encrypt your emails.

IDK why the Snapchat thing is bad...

No job that pays me cash. I do a work trade with family to pay for my room. I'm trying to resist the college meme but if I end up without a place to stay( few times a year) I may just bite the bullet and study for an IT field. If I had the money I would just get a cert and start applying.
>>
>>34085631
>IDK why the Snapchat thing is bad...

See >>34085616

It took me 30 seconds to find out your Area Code, your city, your sexual preference, and your current fincial situation.

>I'm in IT

Get certs. Then get a job. Fuck college. I say this as someone who holds a BS in IT. Get certs. Sec+, Cisco certs, whatever.

No cash makes it hard. And with you being in Cali most of my tips on buying guns for cheap don't work, due to your state.
>>
>>34085651
Oh well. Looks like it's time to change my Snapchat name again lol.

Oh well it was worth a try. Thanks
>>
>>34085651
The absolute fucking state of opsec these days
>>
>>34085432
If you handload you can make some fun loads with .40 and eventually get bored of them and sell to niggers.

If they have a Couger, get it, they are fun guns.
>>
>>34086662
>If they have a Couger, get it, they are fun guns.

They don't, unfortunately.
>>
>>34085432
What state are you in man?
>>
>>34085432
.40s don't move because nobody fucking wants one. it depends on how little they paid for the things, if it's significantly below regular used prices (already rock bottom for .40s) you could try turning them but otherwise they're gonna sit in your safe instead of gun store shelves.
>>
File: 14959492623331803996823.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
14959492623331803996823.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
Meh... Buying them at 20 over their cost probably isn't that much cheaper... I just hope they keep making projectiles for 40 and I can keep finding brass for free...
>>
>>34085631
>>34085755
>Five foot three
>bisexual
>unemployed
>likes guns but lives in Ca
>searches for poontang/ asspussy(kek) on an image board of autists and neckbeards

Holy shit I love this guy

>>34086644
Seriously though that is some crazy shit
>>
>>34086752
It's been a while SSB - are you still at Georgia Tech? I remember you had a sweet GT backpack in some of the old EDC threads.
I'm at Emory right now, know any good bbq in Atlanta?
>>
>>34085432
.40 and .357sig are my 2 favorite pistol calibers BUT all of my guns are 9mm.

>Why?
Because it's considerably cheaper to shoot. I like to shoot my guns and go through on average 3 boxes of ammo a week. The difference between .40 and 9mm thusly becomes about $65 a month.

That means if I bought a .40 instead, there is an additional $65 a month charge for the privilege, that or I could shoot less. This takes a lot of the fun out of it. Guns with cheap ammo are more fun IMO.

The question becomes, are you going to get a good enough deal on the gun to compensate you for the difference in ammo price?
The answer is that it depends how much you shoot.
>>
>>34085550
>cheapest is a hi-point
But Anon, who doesn't want their very own problem solver?
>>
>>34085432
>S&W sigma
>actually looks kind of good in OPs picture
Apparently the Afghanistan military and their police adopted it and 22000 sigmas were sold

In '99 s&w apparently made a 40 prototype with a titanium slide, I can't imagine that would have held up well
>>
File: 1494447941618.jpg (13KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
1494447941618.jpg
13KB, 185x185px
>>34086938

So this was him begging for free stuff and sex at the same time. Also he's gone bi because he's so desperate to get laid.

Stay classy 4chan.
>>
>>34085550
Don't buy the hi point, with margins that low you'll never make your money back unless you have some shady friends
>>
>>34087040
I love how as his time on 4chan increase the posts get progressively sadder

We're all going to die alone right before we finish the captcha and submit one last shitpost.
>I wouldn't want it any other way
>>
>>34085550
Get the forty for the fucking memes you dip. As long as its below 100.
>>
>>34087054

I like how his posts go from "fit man want girlfriend" to "GOD I LOVE COCK, TRANNIES, AND NEED SOMEONE TO BE MY SUGAR MOMMY".

rawfoodravenous, you are a desperate loser and a retard for thinking you're gonna get some boipucci or pussy here. if you had just posted the throwaway email your patheticness would've never been exposed, but you decided to share your shitty Snapchat because you're a stupid faggot.
>>
>>34085432

Honest question.

How much do you think you can get the USP for?

I am not looking to buy it or anything, I just want to see the difference in cost between this and buying it from someone else I was thinking buying a used .40 USP from but probably won't. I have other things I need to get first.
>>
>>34085550

man you sound like a fucking faggot
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.