[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: chinkbote.jpg (44KB, 720x420px) Image search: [Google]
chinkbote.jpg
44KB, 720x420px
Was looking through my old emails and found one from a month ago about a "New Chinese Aircraft Carrier" that allegedly is twice as fast as America's and can be built in half the time.

The post then gos on to suck chink cock for about 2 paragraphs before ending with a snarky comment.

WTF is this meme?
>>
>>34082164
China has taken saber rattling jingoism to what they think is a 'viral' form, thinking that everyone is kept as intentionally uninformed/censored as China is.
>>
>no ramps
>>
>>34082186
nigga u don't know shit.
>>
>>34082196
It's either that or the sesame credit bullshit. Chinks are forced to compete against family/friends over how loyal they are.

China can't make anything good, every claim they make can be debunked inside of a minute, and they think anyone should still take them seriously.
>>
>>34082164
Two aircraft carriers bolted together to form an adhoc catamaran. Catamarans get me hard, but it's the naval engineering equivalent of duct tap and glue.
>>
>>34082187
KEK
>>
File: 1491968266118m.jpg (18KB, 1024x452px) Image search: [Google]
1491968266118m.jpg
18KB, 1024x452px
>>34082270
>>34082164
>Not building glorious trimaran hydrofoil carrier
>>
File: GlockPerfektion.png (178KB, 1094x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GlockPerfektion.png
178KB, 1094x1024px
>>34082284
>trimaran hydrofoil carrier
Build on land
9-12 catapults
I don't see a drawback
Pic related
>>
Truly remarkable.

A country that can create such an engineering and military marvel has truly earned the right to call themselves a world power. With Americas power waning by the day, it is truly awe inspiring to see another, much more worthy nation rise to its rightful place. China's continued, uninterrupted expansion is impressive. Nothing like this has ever been seen. We are living in great times to see such a mighty nation emerge on a world scale again. Only with the strength of a unified people and brilliant leaders has such an event been able to take place. world peace will finally be possible now that capitalist imperialists have been shown their error, and the vanguard of that peace is China.
>>
>>34082164
If it can be constructed in half the time it's probably one of a few things
>half the size, which is not something I'd feel safe landing on
>poorly constructed and will most likely be toppled over by the ripple from a golf ball
>total bullshit meant to scare the uniformed public to advocate for no war with China
My money is on 3
>>
>>34082164
wait, you opened a chinese email?

thats the digital equivalent of raw dogging a male whore in ghana.

enjoy your
>>
>>34082342
...digiaids
>>
>>34082234
>China can't make anything good, every claim they make can be debunked inside of a minute
I know you have a double digit IQ, I just want to know what the first digit is. Is it a 6 or a 5?
>>
>>34082472
t. assblasted chink
damn shame all your women are marrying japs and whites
>>
>>34082472
yeah what thıs anon saıd >>34082485

seriously why do chink women hate chink guys? i've been dating a chink girl (kebabbed lel) and she won't. fucking. shut. the. fuck. up. about how big my dick is compared to chink guys, and how alpha i am compared to them and shit. It was pretty sweet in the beginning but it's absolutely disgusting me now what a complete cocksucker she is, gonna dump her once i have a date settled with this kebab qt next week.
>>
>>34082485
>>34082574
lol, here, we have two members who inhabit the lower rungs of the social-economic ladder.

Have fun with poverty. And acute stupidity.
>>
File: 1493909985430.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493909985430.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>34082574
>>
>>34082164
Why are aircraft carriers so expensive and such an engineering challenge, surely it's just a cargo ship with some asphalt on the top.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance on the topic, I am from noaricraftcarrierasamatteroffactnofighterjets country.
>>
>>34082234
>hurr derrr chinks make bad stuff
>t- walmart shopper

If you can't afford quality, at least be thankful the Chinese are willing to manufacture goods in your price range.
>>
>>34082641
>poorchinks leave countryside
>foxconn city security slaughters 3500-5000 striking workers
>sky turns weird colors
>chinese fucking hate making shit for world, getting shit on by own govt
>>
>>34082322

Go back to rice hut or I get grandpa's arisaka and repeat Nanking on you.
>>
>>34082592
>Hates honest poorfags
>On /k/

You're first to die when SHTF.
>>
>>34082760

There's a moron with a big paycheck rolling around /k/ who even ARG kicked out. Every post he makes is whining about poorfags and Walmart shoppers because ARs are affordable now. Just laugh at him.
>>
>>34082745
>tfw no arisaka
>>
File: 173px-Albrecht_II._von_Habsburg.jpg (13KB, 173x239px) Image search: [Google]
173px-Albrecht_II._von_Habsburg.jpg
13KB, 173x239px
>>34082284
>tfw No glorious ekranoplan carrier
>tfw it wouldn't even need ramps or cats
> it could launch fighters by skooching along near takeoff speed
>>
>>34082641
Chink Carrier: Shit.
Chink Plane: Shit.
Chink Rifle: So shit they went back to the Chink AK.
Everything China makes is a shitty 'clone' that stops resembling the original in any way on the inside. Even their guns are made with potmetal thrown in to save on metal.
Ever seen a Chink-manufactured capacitor? Guitar parts? Textiles? Absolutely nothing they make for export is in any way quality.
>>
>>34083016

I like my chink SKS.
>>
>>34082786
>tfw sporterized arisaka
>>
>>34083165
They somehow made them less accurate than the Russians
>>
>>34082769
>>34082760
I see poverty and retardation go hand in hand.

Contrary to what you morons believe, ignorance is not a trait to be proud of.
>>
>>34082284
>>34082308
The hell is that? Sounds fun.
>>
>>34083247
Better then the yugos and the romies at least.
From what I've seen in person their military SKSes are pretty on par with the ruskies in every concern save appearance and stock durability (chu wood might be pretty damn rot resistant but even birch is more durable)
>>
>>34082760
why do poor people always wish for SHTF? Is it because they know they'll never amount to anything in life if the current socioeconomic order isn't turned upside down?

>caption: Walmart with Sams club sign below it. Lol. Fitting.
>>
>>34083260
Trimarans make for the least amount of surface area in contact with the water making for less drag while also having enough buoyancy to stay afloat. Hydrofoils are essentially underwater wings that force the hull of the ship up out of the water the faster you go allowing you to have the least amount of drag possible while still touching the water.

TLDR, if you can get going fast enough with the trimaran hull, you can get going faster once the hydrofoils kick in.
>>
>>34083255
You know, you'd probably be less assblasted if you stopped posting here. You wouldn't get mocked for being a fag, we wouldn't be exposed to your faggotry. It's a win-win.
>>
>>34083345
That's sick as fuck. Does it have to do with any of the Catamaran stuff too? I agree with that other guy, Catamarans make me hard, and there was a pretty cool image when I googled the Trimarans. No description, though.
>>
>>34083363
you know, you'll do yourself quite a bit of good if you stopped being an uneducated fuck and actually picked up a book or a marketable skill instead of looking for confirmation of your biases here in this negative feedback chamber.
>>
>>34083406
>I'm smart!, the post

I hate uneducated idiots as much as the next guy but you're projecting alittle hard there. Not to mention /k/ has the most diverse opinions of any forum like it by nature, so it isn't really an echo chamber
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.