[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Glockfags hating Glockfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

I own the basicfag Glock 19 gen 4. I like it. It suits my needs. But what I absolutely cannot stand are other Glockfags.

>Hurr Durr muh Glawk perfection
Then why the fuck do you go full autismo with a new trigger, slide, sights and kube knows what fucking else? Pistol is literally fucking fine
>LOW SPEED HIGH DRAG I ONLY WEAR CARGO PANTS AND GLAWK T SHIRTS
Gee, leave some dicks to suck for the rest of us, faggots
>Did you see my punisher and Glawk stickers on the back of my car? I carry you know. Glawwwwk
FUCKING AUTISM ABOUND
>Muh brand loyalty
Glock is a one trick fucking pony, pick a caliber and size you like and be fucking done with it!
>>
>>34080598
Ok
>>
>>34080598
I just swapped the sights out on my 26 but I see what you're saying.
>>
>>34080598
That is true for all fandoms. There is a fine line between being an educated and educational fan and a rabid autist, usually defined by social skills in which said toxic assholes sorely lack. People trying to justify their existence or hiding their insecurities inside of an echo chamber of other low self-esteem perpetuating faggots.
>>
>>34080621
But why must Glock draw the most mouth breathers?
>>
>>34080638
Marketing.
>>
For all glock fans get made fun of, sig fanboys are actually much worse
>>
>>34080638
CZ draws the same crowd. It's poorfaggots that can only afford one gun so they are forced to rapidly defend that one purchase.
>>
I swapped out my back plate with a custom one with the submarine warfare symbol on it, but I've made no other modification and don't have any urge to. It works fine already.
>>
>>34080638
Low price low brow. That's how it works. You don't see us HK bros sperging out all the time
>>
>>34080792
I swear if I see one more post yammering on about bore axis, I'll eat a fucking puppy.
>>
>>34080848
Muh bore axis

To be honest, bore axis isn't an issue. It's just a difference you get used to. People who complain about it are just making excuses. I don't own a sig but I dig them.
>>
>>34080598
I don't understand sucking the glock cock. I fucking hate glock. Wouldn't take one as a damn gift, good to me as a hi point.
>>
>>34080879
>wouldn't take one as a gift

Wow, that's some edgy signalling there.
>>
>>34080879
MUH G20 & G26. Had/traded a 19 & 22 just wasn't as amaze-a-balls. Still though I like the two I kept and they each serve a (expendable) purpose.
>>
File: 1474972496268.jpg (13KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
1474972496268.jpg
13KB, 280x373px
>anon wants suggestions on a first handgun
>the Glock 19 is literally the best option
>suits every bit of his criterias
>"get a Glock 19"
>oh shit
>I said the G word
>G****
>D0000000000000000D NO DONT GET A GLAWK U FUCKIN FAGGET WAIST $3000 TRYING A P320,M&P9,VP9,FNS9,STEYR MA1,P10C,APX, XD BLAHBLAHBLAH GET A PHEEL ON WAT FITS UR HANDS THE BEST LIKE BRO BEE YOU'RESELF
>IT'S A $100 GUN THAT IS MARKED UP AS A $500 ONE!11

Most of you fucks would be better served getting a Glock 19, upgrading the sights and going to a class to learn how to actually shoot instead of masturbating over how good one gun "feels" in your hands or how the trigger feels or even how it has a low bore axis compared to X or whatever dumb shit you subscribed to this week.

Nobody gives a shit that you have the newest "not a Glock" quite literally the "I'm not like the other guurls" of the gun world. Then you make a thread, proceding to whine about X feature on your snowflake not-a-Glock that Glock has or has an aftermarket part for then badmouthing Glocks in the next post. Fuck off.
>>
>>34080863
In 9mm I'd agree, a difference in bore axis isn't a HUGE deal.
In 357,40 and even 45 it does make a difference in terms of muzzle flip and time to get back on target.
The p320, though still having higher bore axis, is not nearly as bad in this regard as the 22x series.

What's worse is when people spew bore access - Colion noir does this alot
>>
>>34080598
Obsessive fans of any brand/type are awful. I swap between my G19 and 1911 depending largely on mood, and I love both. Holy shit though they both have retarded followings.
>>
>>34080825
You've never been in a thread with mudslimebro
>>
File: IMG_1405.jpg (159KB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1405.jpg
159KB, 1024x746px
>>34080948
I sort of agree, the only thing that needs to be changed on a glock are the sights, something people even change out on pistols that have good ones, because it's such a personal preference sort of thing.

Grip tape could be another modification that some might deem necessary, but I actually prefer my gen 3 naked - if you get a substandard grasp you can slide your hand down to the "beaver tail" much easier when the grip texture isn't too agressive.

People should NOT be putting 3 or even 4 pound triggers on their glocks that they carry - you're basically asking for an ND. That's part of the reason why I'd never carry my PPQ
>>
File: download (2).jpg (14KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
14KB, 257x196px
>>34080948
Found me one of them Glock spergs
>>
>>34080598
I bet you're a fucking hipster aren't you?
>>
>>34081001
That stupid cunt actually thinks FMJ is superior to JHP
>>
>>34081019
>Not riding Glock's dick makes you a hipster

Kindly fuck off and stay off
>>
>>34080825
I can't tell if this is bait
>>
I have a Glock for the sole reason that no other company makes a 10mm worth a fuck that's not over $600, and will last a long time.
>>
>>34080598
trijicon sights
3.5lb connector
extended controls

thats really all you need for imrpoving a glock. maybe a better barrel if you want to get all high speed but honestly the accuracy difference doesnt really affect your average shooter who shoots once a month and uses it as a CCW.

but those are all things people do to so many other guns, its really all about preference.
>>
>>34081207
>maybe a better barrel if you want to get all high speed but honestly the accuracy difference doesnt really affect your average shooter who shoots once a month and uses it as a CCW.

A match barrel is unneccesary for CCW since a conceal carry gun will have reliability as its most important factor. Aftermarket barrels aren't as reliable as an OEM one and may require gunsmithing or additional fitting to get it to reliably function.

When we're talking about self defense distances, an OEM barrel will produce absolutely acceptable accuracy. Even at 50 yards, a Glock OEM barrel is more than capable of making effective hits with acceptable standards of accuracy. A match barrel at most will cut a 4 inch group at 50 yards in half, neglible in terms of defensive shooting accuracy.

So many people underestimate their gun's mechanical accuracy and over estimate their own skill.
>>
>>34080598
because it's like if you own a Jap car with any kind of power. All the ricers will mock the shit out of you for not slamming it and putting a massive turbo on it.
>>
Look at it like this

>f150 is the most popular vehicle in the USA
>Not just the most bought Truck, but the most bought automobile here
>Most owners have a damn good reason to purchase an f150
>Many others buy one because everyone else does
>These mouth breathers are everywhere, inescapable - if it's popular, idiots will appropriate
>mfw I don't give a rats ass if some troglodytes copy pasta muh Glock or muh Efwonfiddy
>>
>>34080598
The Glock 19 is still the best pistol in its category because it is the smallest compact that holds 15 rounds. I own a Sig P320c and a Glock and I like them both, but in size, no one's beat glock yet.
>>
>>34081430
>but in size, no one's beat glock yet.

This is so true. 30 years later, nobody makes a smaller 15+1 9mm.
>>
>>34080638
As much as I like to hate glock fanboys, percentage wise CZ, Hi-Power and 1911 have equally shitty fandoms.

More owners=more idiots
>>
>>34080598
I have literally never come across anyone who acts like this. I'm almost inclined to call it bullshit
>>
>>34081207
The 3.5 lb connector is overrated; 25ยข trigger job is where it's at.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.