[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is autism so discriminated against in the firearms community?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 4473 requirements.jpg (219KB, 767x993px) Image search: [Google]
4473 requirements.jpg
219KB, 767x993px
why is autism so discriminated against in the firearms community?
>>
It's going to be like this all summer, isn't it?
>>
>>34077846
>implying 11e isn't more of a slap in the face of gun owner rights/state rights

oh your state can implement any kind of "gun control" they want but as soon as the do something the federal government doesn't like goodbye to your rights.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (303KB, 767x1008px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
303KB, 767x1008px
watch this I'm an expert at these
>>
>>34077846
Because the real test is if you're dumb enough to say that you have autism on a federal form.
>>
File: IMG_1557.jpg (96KB, 540x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1557.jpg
96KB, 540x443px
>going crazy
>get caught with drugs, avoiding felony charges
>still left suicidal depression, go in for treatment
>mfw i realize i might as well have just become a fucking felon
>mfw one of my lifelong dreams was to amass a half-decent firearms collection, now fucking impossible

I FUCKING HATE THIS SHITTY COUNTRY GOD DAMNIT
>>
>>34077883
stop lying on the form you autist

>>34077896
the point is to be honest, i bet you've renounced your citizenship and not reported it too
>>
>>34078015
>>
>>34077846
lanza probably
>>
>>34078010
If you voluntarily committed yourself, it doesn't preclude you from owning firearms.
>>
>>34078290
So theres still hope?
Alright, sounds like i might have something to look forward to.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>34078490
yes, voluntary commitment does not void your firearm rights
>>
burgers have the most bizarre gun policy
explain yourself
>>
File: f4473.jpg (211KB, 634x663px) Image search: [Google]
f4473.jpg
211KB, 634x663px
>>34079893
OP's a master ruseman.
Next time do your own research before you trust the words of some random shitposter
>>
/k/ommandos, this bull shit is just the beginning of this new world we live in. The key is to get everyone on our side. Particularly Mexicans and gays.

Mexicans
>fasted growing demographic in country
>only knowledge of guns is usually that the cartel uses them to oppress and murder people

Get Mexican immigrants into the gun world and well have moar votes than we can count.

Gays
>constantly targeted by indirect vectors
>can join military but must be quiet about being gay
>can be gay but we won't recognize marriage
As contrasted to gun owners
>can own gun but can't take it where the owner doesn't want you
>can own guns but has to hide it in public because OC usually gets the cops called

Show gays that Americans have an infatuation with taking away any rights that they don't care about. Show gays that gun ownership is the way to guarantee your freedom.
>>
>>34079919
Did you actually fall for this retarded bait or are you just OP kindling the fire?
>>
It's discriminated against in all communities, people hate your kind in general. Don't drag firearms into this.
>>
>>34078015
Bootlicking cucks shouldn't have guns. Suck it up snowflake, lots of autists have guns.
>>
>>34078015
Are you that same cunt who made a thread about the military being meanies because you were too fucking brain dead to lie on your papers?
>>
>>34079944
>thinking that ever actually happened
OP's just a serial shitposter and his threads have so far been pretty mediocre so he just keeps casting away with the same bait.
He made pretty much this exact thread minus the shooped 4473 a few hours before this one and it went absolutely nowhere
>>
>>34079959
I wanna go back to the days when bait was bait and retards didn't exist.
>>
>>34078290
What about if you were committed as a minor? When I was 10 my jackass shrink asked me loaded questions and put me away with no parental consent.
>>
>>34080023
go to a LGS, answer no and have them run you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.