[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /k/ why do u hate Larry Vickers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: larry vickers.jpg (111KB, 549x781px) Image search: [Google]
larry vickers.jpg
111KB, 549x781px
based Michelin man has a pretty good youtube channel with slo-mo technologies

also he has that delta black ops super operator warfighter background and now he eats as many burgers as he wants murica

he should be an icon around here but u guys dont like him- let me know why!
>>
I like him only for the reason that he is able to showcase rare slavshit like the AEK-971 / AN-94 etc
>>
>>34075715
He's got some cool slow mode shit on his channel, but his actual real life persona comes off kinda douchey
>>
>>34075715
>arrogant douche
>has no redeeming qualities not shared by less douchey people
>>34075783
based Ian does the same. In more detail. Without being a douche.
>>
>>34075715
>>34076031
Also:
> Hurr No spec-ops guys use Rugers 'cause they don't know who I am.

I'm not sure which is worse: that, that could be true, or that someone thinks their opinion carries that much weight.
>>
>>34076031
Ian has that pompous attitude too, but without the military experience. You can tell Ian is the kind of guy that you'll NEVER be able to convince otherwise once he has an opinion, even if it's inherently wrong it he had no experience or basis forming said opinion
>>
>>34076061
>without the military experience
are we talking about the same Ian here? you know he was a scout sniper for 12 years right
>>
>>34076031
Ian does more thorough explanantion on the weapons history and gives a more detailed field strip but he can only shoot the guns when he gets the OK from the owner, Larry Snickers gets to shoot all the rare slavshit
>>
>>34076079
this. Ian was a real operator, he just doesn't talk about it at all.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-27-01-25-15.png (174KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-27-01-25-15.png
174KB, 720x1280px
>>34076079
Where did you hear that..?
>>
>>34075715
>Asks why
>Posts that pick
In my case you answered your own question. I can't fucking stand his high-and-mighty fucking attitude
>>
the slow mo is literally the only thing worth watching. Even then hardly with all the CHKK CHHGG EEEEEE sound in the video. He's done a couple "myth busting" videos where he COMPLETELY missed the fucking point but made a whole video trying to prove people wrong
>>
>>34075715
That pic pretty much sums up why.

How dare people not drop everything and answer all my questions! It can't be because some info might be propriety or not approved for release yet!

Someone doesn't know who I am! I guess the rest of the 7 billion people on Earth do, why doesn't this scrub?

These casuals, telling me how much room I can use to set up. Fire codes and common courtesy of not blocking aisles don't apply to me, I was in Delta Force for fuck's sake.

Views equal sales. And it's not like anyone else can give you views. I'll monopolize them all. Because I was in Delta Force for fucks sake.

No SWAT team or Spec Ops unit uses Ruger, because there isn't anything else to guns besides shooting people, and it's not like there's a hunting market which Ruger does pretty good in. That's not it at all. And I was in Delta Force for fucks sake. And the NYPD ESU totally doesn't still use Mini-14s.

Stupid is as stupid does doesn't apply to me, because I was in Delta Force for fucks sake and there's no possible reason they didn't drop to their knees and blow me except they're stupid. And I was in Delta Force. For fucks sake.

Arrogance turns people off, especially if you can go elsewhere and not get the holier than thou attitude that can be proven wrong with a child's reasoning like above.
>>
>>34075715
Good old Larry fucking Snickers, the guy is such a raging autist he even had to make a video explaining why hes fat which was literally 'I was a fucking badass pipe swinging SPESHUL OPURATER U CANT JUDGE ME UNTIL YOUVE DONE WHAT IVE DONE DO U EVEN SPECIAL OPERATIONS BRO'
>>
>>34076962
That should have been Views are totally equal to sales.

>>34077100
That too. We get operating can be hard on the body. No excuse to take in more calories than you need to maintain a correct weight for your height. And Pat Macnamara looks like he can hang with the cast of Vikings. Vinning looks like a '50s sitcom dad. Neither got fat.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.