[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine being the guy whose job it is to stare at someone all day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

Imagine being the guy whose job it is to stare at someone all day?
>>
>>34074321
I would not be able to not laugh.
>>
>>34074498
you would have to learn not to unless you want the next 3 generations of your family to live in a forced labor camp
>>
>>34074321
Been there it sucks but easy money for what it is (for US)
>>34074513
Had a guy with that in his family history on a related note Pollacks hate commies

>>34074498
You get used to it quick after a week you will stop after a month you will do whatever necessary for a new job
>>
File: fqtJrvt.jpg (952KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fqtJrvt.jpg
952KB, 2560x1536px
>>34074321
Ceremonial Guard duty has got to be the worse thing ever, I hope they get perks or quick rotations.
>>
>>34074321
What if one guard hops to the other side and screams that he defects?

Even if he has family in Nokor will those Sokor guards even take him in?
>>
>>34075177
want to know what the worst ceremonial guard duties?

pic related.

24 hours on duty, in 30-120 minute shifts. 24 hours off, but you spend hours preparing your uniform, grooming, PT, and tomb guard training. repeated 3 times. then you have 96 hours off before your next 6 days of duty. doing that for 18 months at least.

all you get is a badge saying you wasted 2 years of your life.
>>
>>34075515
That sounds awful. Who volunteers for this crap?
>>
>>34075515

Yeah, but literally nobody will shit talk those guys.
>>
>>34075563
loyal comrades
>>
>>34074321
Imagine being an American in that DMZ and having to be all like "damn, Best Korea, you fuckin' malnourished, all skinny with your wiry body and horrific underfed monster face. I would totally have combat with you, both my unit and Worst Korea." when all he really wants to do is rape another 16 year old while on leave. Like seriously imagine having to be American and not only stare at that gook while Ching Chong Chang flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his bony and yellow skin, and just stand there, shift after shift, hour after hour, while he stared back. Not only having to tolerate his withered fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone in Best Korea tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, BEST KOREA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his decrepit fucking gremlin face stare blankly like you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and slutty Worst Koreans and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Texas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his hollow cheeks as he stares aggressively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what they tell him)" intimidation, the intimidation he worked so hard for with political officers since birth. And then the captain calls for another shift, and you know you could kill every single person in this DMZ before the weak ass gook could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking American. You're not going to lose your future military career over this. Just bear it. Set your face and bear it.
>>
>>34075515
turning humans into literal robots.
who the fuck is stupid enough to do this shit? itd take a special kind of retarded.
>>
>>34075515
so when do you pee or poop on your 24 hour service period?
>>
>>34075838
>30-120 minutes shifts
>>
File: wat.jpg (21KB, 439x360px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
21KB, 439x360px
>>34075177

>FALs for parades
>L85s for combat
>>
File: 555.jpg (9KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
9KB, 240x200px
>>34075887
When do you think that picture was taken, anon?
>>
>>34075706
Why is Mark Zuckerberg patrolling the DMZ?
>>
>>34075563
no one, but pretty they get volunteered into that stuff as a shit test or a last ditch posting before getting DD'd
>>
>>34074321
>(
who the fuck cares
>>
>>34076150
Nah, gramps was in the Old Guard before he went to Korea. They only take the most squared up pretty boys for that gig.
>>
>>34075905
Tomorrow?
>>
>>34074641
>Pollacks hate commies
That's actually pretty funny considering Poland, from what I've heard (might be wrong), was basically the only country in the eastern bloc with an economy that kinda worked.
>>
>>34075887
Who would want to parade with an L85?
>>
File: 1373516783034.gif (492KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
1373516783034.gif
492KB, 500x212px
I would love to see some staring contests
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.