[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did this fucking autist mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: Sherman.jpg (87KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sherman.jpg
87KB, 850x400px
>>
>>34072408
He meant to say that Nathan Bedford Forrest was the best general of the war.
>>
What does it matter, he's dead.
>>
File: Abraham Lincoln.jpg (83KB, 367x400px) Image search: [Google]
Abraham Lincoln.jpg
83KB, 367x400px
>>34072408
>>
>>34072408
>all this southern butthurt
Lmao
>>
>>34072408
basically that if you commit a shit ton of atrocities against civilians, the populace of the country you're fighting against will lose the will to continue the war effort and thus will turn on their government to make it stop.

think: what happened to Russia in WWI, albeit because of state incompetency rather than foreign cruelty.
>>
>>34072408
fuck Lincoln
>>
FUCK lincoln and FUCK yankee people
>>
ITT: ASSMAD SOUTHERNERS, YES YOU HEARD IT HERE FOLKS, GATHER ROUND, GATHER ROUND, IT'S THAT TIME OF THE WEEK AGAIN!

PUT UP YA FEET AND PUT DOWN HALF YA PAYCHECK AT OUR INCREDIBLY OVERPRICED CONCESSION STAND THEN... ENJOOOOY THE SHOW!
>>
File: image-3.png (400KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
image-3.png
400KB, 550x550px
>>34072526
>will lose the will to continue the war effort
except for muslims right? because killing them just makes them recruit more?
>>
>>34072675
Zealots are another matter entirely. Their delusions about a rewarding after life and a god shield them from reality and free them from the burdens of self preservation. Zealots must be dealt with either by use of force and violence so extreme that it convinces them a moment of it is not worth whatever they feel will be waiting for them after they die, or more likely, killing them for generations until the extant generation knows only that to oppose whatever it is you're giving them is to die.
>>
File: 1495595830885.png (171KB, 543x812px) Image search: [Google]
1495595830885.png
171KB, 543x812px
>>34072675
>>34074812
Case in point Japan during WW2. If the Emperor didn't surrender after the 2 atomic bombs Operation Downfall would've made the Eastern Front look like a god damned picnic.

I kid you not folks some generals wanted SIX atomic bombs for the invasion of Japan alone. There were also plans for the use of chemical weapons because the geography of Japan is suitable for chemical warfare. Like Okinawa the civilian population was planning on fighting the allied invasion force, and there weren't even enough guns to pass around so they would rely on explosives and sticks.

Bear in mind the guy in the image here firebombed the shit out of japan until half their cities were nothing but ash and rubble. Yet they were still fanatical enough to fight to the death.

The thing with the muslims though is they don't have a living Emperor that they will listen to if he says to surrender. To defeat Islam we would need a purge that would generate outrage from the whole world.
>>
>>34074973

TWO
BOMBS
WERE
NOT
ENOUGH
>>
File: 1490398334055.jpg (55KB, 796x582px) Image search: [Google]
1490398334055.jpg
55KB, 796x582px
>>34072408
Go fuck yourself Cletus, they got what was coming to them.
>>
>>34075378
Globalist scum
>>
>>34075387
>Civil War
>Globalism
Honestly I don't even know why I'm replying to such low effort bait.
>>
>>34075387
>South is totally dependent on foreign trade
>Tha north was the globalists!
I'd ask if you were really this retarded but then I remember you're (presumably) from the south.
>>
>>34072408
I just raped him in the 1860s mod for warband
>>
>>34072526
How did you unironically consider that a legitimate idea
>>
>>34074973
>The thing with the muslims though is they don't have a living Emperor that they will listen to if he says to surrender
They have Ummas, high priests, and their terrorist leaders.
>>
>>34074973
Two bombs weren't enough
>>
Why not just use the old soviet technique of stick and carrot?
>>
>>34072408
Daily reminder that he pushed for reconciliation with the South the hardest, going so far as to recommend leaving former slaveholders in political positions and arguing for Southern military leaders to be let free.
>>
>>34074973

Fucking Curtis Retard Brain almost started WW3 during Cuba, and it was literally only because McNamara and someone else convinced JFK to ignore his dumb ass.
>>
>>34075758
THEY are the umma silly, the umma is literally the community of mudslimes. Know your fucking enemy.
>>
>>34072408

He meant "Eurocuck separatists BTFO".
>>
>>34072408

>>>/his/
>>
File: legoface.jpg (2KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
legoface.jpg
2KB, 80x80px
>>34072408
>You know what would make this 3 year long civil war even better? Total warfare! Get the horses and torches, Archibald. We'll come back and rebuild the shit later when we can tax them for it.

It's basically what Assad decided to do to his country but the outcome of the American war mattered.
>>
>>34074973
Two bombs were not enough
>>
>>34075827
The humanist look at the Civil War is so fascinating to me. It's almost exactly like the Revolutionary War and the Founding where you had all these big personalities that represented all the ideas and philosophies present at the time that ultimately contributed to the whole. Sherman was probably the most humanistically-minded of the bunch, mostly considering the war itself one aspect of a larger culture war that started at the founding of the Union and that the only resolution would be the absolute shaming or eradication of the Southern mindset and to integrate them into the whole. That would be defined as a sort of genocide today.
>>
>>34075849
Well castro wanted to nuke us too. It was thanks to khrushev and jfk for cooling things down.
>>
>>34074973

>>
>>34075712
I didn't. Sherman did.
>>
>>34075851
Shit, I thought it meant their mosque teachers.
>>
>>34074973
MacArthur was the only one crazy enough to want to drop them in Korea though. That would have wiped that smug look off of Kim Il Sung's face, literally.
>>
>>34075712
Except it is a legitimate idea and it's called total war. Dude didn't actually explain it right though. Sherman didn't say "commit atrocities, win wars" but "destroy infrastructure and means of sustainment, win wars" which is the damned truth
>>
>>34075849
Didn't America and NATO have a significant nuke advantage at that time?
>>
File: 1489919809428.jpg (637KB, 1516x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1489919809428.jpg
637KB, 1516x1153px
>>34076005
>a government should not mobilize an army out of anger, military leaders should not provoke war out of wrath. Act when it is beneficial, desist when it is not.anger can revertake to joy, wrath can revert todelight. But a nation destroyed cannot be restored to existence, and the dead cannot be restored to life.
>the general rule for the use of the military is that it is better to keep a nation intact than to destroy it. It is better to keep an ar,you intact than destroy it, better to keep a division intact than destroy it, better to keep a battalion intact than destroy it, bettter to keep a unit intact that destroy it

These are the words of Sun Tzu and they probably would have rung true for Sherman as they probably also ring true for Mattis
>>
File: 1439172695423.jpg (104KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1439172695423.jpg
104KB, 846x846px
>>34072408

It means southern cunts are the easiest whores to lay.

Just imagine being anally dominated by that Yankee Fosters Beer can dick as he chokes you from behind.
>>
>>34074812
Works even better on zealots.

>I'm going to jihad! <3
>Can't be stopped reliably.
Spend billions.
>Boom!
>Inspires more Muslims to jihad.
Now we could continue wasting efforts stopping them, or...

Or we could just air on the www his entire related female family getting raped. Follow the rape up with executions of any remaining male family members while the executioner\torturer laughs all easily found by Muslims.

Go ahead, jihad. Blow up some more children. We'll replace them as we specifically end your lineage.
>>
>>34074973
There was a saying, Golden Gate in 48, because marines shipping to the Pacific thought they wouldn't be back to California for another 3 years
>>
>>34079310
Yeah exactly, you have to do specific kinds of atrocities to stop the enemy, not just rack up bad guy points like the quote says and you unironically affirmed.
>>
>>34076407
>Imam
>>
I'm from Mississippi but Sherman is mai husbando. Sure he did some pretty terrible shit, but he did it for the greater good of a country he loved and believed in reconciliation and a peaceful future.
>>
>>34080048
at first I chuckled at the image; but then I thought 'who the fuck would make their kids do this...'
>>
File: butthurt sound.jpg (64KB, 392x411px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt sound.jpg
64KB, 392x411px
>>34072408

That's a lot of butthurt for one dixie fag. I bet you guys also believe other fairytales such as the Confederacy was a shining beacon of the right wing and being Republican.
>>
>>34074973
>>
>>34080347
Better than cave explorer, Anon...
>>
>>34080337

I have a mom from Alabama and I love the guy. His "atrocities" were waaaay too over hyped for slander effect. From a tac perspective what he did is pretty much what you're supposed to do.

William Quantrill and Bill Anderson on the other hand were the true ISIS of the civil war.
>>
>>34074973
>>
>>34072408
War of Southern Butthurt
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.