[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO SHIT GUYS I was absolutely going to email Mattis and even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

NO SHIT GUYS

I was absolutely going to email Mattis and even Trump himself.

I'm pissed the fuck off. I'm SICK of these mosquitoes!! Mosquitoes have KILLED more human beings that Hitler ever thought about!

They've killed more people than Stalin! MORE THAN MAO!!!

I've searched the DOD website but apparently they want a written letter MAILED to them?!

Am I wrong? WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!!!

What the fuck can I do to get them to notice how much I want these assholes GONE
>>
DDT
>Best insecticide ever
>Almost obliterated mosquitoes and mosquito-borne disease from the East Coast
>Banned because, hippies. Knee-Jerking hippies.
>Asian Tiger Mosquito invades.
>Vampires receive unemployment benefits.
>Preparing for Mosquito Genocide.

Also, this should be in /an/ or /out/
>>
>>34071206
Unlike most bullshit that hippies and leftists complain about, DDT actually did have massive negative effects on the US ecosystem. Not the least of which was almost wiping out the bird that we chose to represent our nation.
>>
>>34071206
>>34071264

OP here, fuck you both.

Unless Americans are magically shielded from the rest of the world, MOSQUITOES ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISTS.

Fuck you assholes.

How the fuck do I email the Department of Defense?

Because APPARENTLY I have to write a GODDAMN LETTER.

I've got to admit I have a few genius plots to take over the world but right now I am mad as fuck that I'm paying this much taxes and the won't help me end this madness. Mosquito madness.
>>
>>34071338
Or you could try not living in a hellish wasteland?
>>
Hitler didn't kill anyone
>>
>>34071206
also shrinks your genetalia because it mimics estrogen in the body

keep away from pregnant mothers and young children.

also not sure it's sold in America at all anymore
>>
>>34071732
did you read his post?
>>Banned because, hippies
>>
>>34071181
Mosquitoes don't exist in Iceland. Try moving there.
>>
>>34071732
Only if you literally bathe in it. When people care more for spotted owls than fellow humans, they are traitors to mankind and deserves to be shot.
>>
>>34071802
ddt causes neurological defects and cancer in humans
>>
>>34071181
Army Prev Med here, you don't want then gone you want them controlled. They pollinate and were low on bees. Even in Africa our goal is population control rather then annihilation.
>>
>>34071181
Did something relating to mosquitoes happen recently or are you, for some reason, just pissed that the US hasn't eradicated all mosquitoes?
>>
>>34074673
I WANT THEM DEAD
>>
>>34071181
Ever see those robotic mosquitos that can put an rfid chip in ya

Lol your little boom boom sticks won't save you, GMO SHEEPLE
>>
File: 1456827029716.jpg (193KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
1456827029716.jpg
193KB, 600x739px
FULL SCALE NUCLEAR WAR BABY!
>>
>>34071730
Well, he killed one person.
>>
>>34071730
Yeah, world war 2 wasn't real. Largest conflict in human history was a lie.
>>
>>34071181
Completely eradicating all sup-species of mosquitos would have vast impacts on ecosystems across the globe. Keep in mind that the majority of them feed on nectar rather than blood meals and thus act as pollinators, much like bees. Not to mention being a food source for other insects and small animals. Perhaps we could bioengineer some to resist the common viruses they spread and then release them into the wild.

I'm a Floridafag so don't take me for some mosquito apologist. At the end of the day they're still the spawn of satan.
>>
>>34074828
>not covering yourself in high power microwave emitters
If you're not prepared by this point you have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>34074906
KILL THEM ALL
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.