[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fak/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: urban.png (109KB, 2406x1543px) Image search: [Google]
urban.png
109KB, 2406x1543px
I'm trying to buy an actual wardrobe after losing a fair amount of weight. The style I'm going for is industrial/insurgent. Think anti-fa, but with less punk and Hamas aesthetic. I'm also going for blacks, greys and maybe a sprinkling of Urban Camo.

Do you guys know good places to buy urban camouflage? How do I find military-style shit that isn't cheap Chinese shit which'll fall apart in a week, or needlessly expensive? Have you ever seen someone wear urban camo without looking like a faggot?
>>
>>34071163
No
>>
>>34071163
The late 90s early 2000s called, they want their camouflage pattern back
>>
commit suicide communist wannabe
>>
>have you ever seen someone wear urban camo without looking like a faggot?
No
>>
File: Alt-Knight and FedEx Man.jpg (79KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-Knight and FedEx Man.jpg
79KB, 960x700px
>>34071163

>anti-fa

Keep stepping, bub. Your kind ain't welcome 'round these parts.
>>
Go be a fag somewhere else op
>>
>>34071163
>Have you ever seen someone wear urban camo without looking like a faggot?
No.
The marines tried it for short period but there's a reason you don't see it outside of Chinese troops.
>>
"Think antifa" what a fagnig. Do yourself a favor and chamber a round, point that shit at your face, and squeeze
>>
>>34071506
>>34071421
>>34071480

I'm not actually anti-fa, I just like the look. If I was actually anti-fa I'd just wear normal street clothes with a black bandana. Anything that looks 'like anti-fa' is a good way to get arrested at an actual riot/protest.
>>
Or you could dress like an adult and not a 16 year old angst machine.
>>
>>34071163
The
>I want to look like PLA
starter kit.

Buy normal clothes you LARPing autist. Fuck.
>>
>>34071518
I don't want to dress like /fa/, and I don't want to wear polo shirts everywhere. Establishing a style is hard.

>>34071522
I just like the look, yo.
>>
>>34071163
Go to the militarycore or whatever threads on /fa/. Stop shitting up /k/.

Check Herr Urst or email this guy: [email protected]

He's a real nice guy, dresses how I think you're describing, and I think would be happy to help you out. You can catch him in the /msg/ threads sometimes, but he's on bongland time, so you might be waiting a while.

Now you can delete this thread.
>>
>>34071163
>I'm trying to buy an actual wardrobe after losing a fair amount of weight. The style I'm going for is industrial/insurgent. Think anti-fa, but with less punk and Hamas aesthetic. I'm also going for blacks, greys and maybe a sprinkling of Urban Camo.
>Do you guys know good places to buy urban camouflage? How do I find military-style shit that isn't cheap Chinese shit which'll fall apart in a week, or needlessly expensive? Have you ever seen someone wear urban camo without looking like a faggot?

Don't do this.

Dress respectfully and carry yourself with some dignity. You'll get more attention from women, more likely to have economic success, and hassled less by cops.

If you want to be /k/ tell yourself you are "greyman" or something
>>
>>34071788
>Go to the militarycore or whatever threads on /fa/. Stop shitting up /k/.

When I asked /fa/ about similiar things, they gave my some advice on the industrial stuff and told me to ask here for milsurp stuff.

>>34071811
>Dress respectfully

I'm not sure what that even means. Seriously, I'm mostly going to be going with jeans and shit, I just want to find shirts that go well with that stuff but don't look like wifebeaters or T-shirts. I like greys and blacks, so I thought urban camo might work well sprinkled with less flashy clothes.
>>
>>34071163

you talk like a fag
>>
>>34071811
^This

As a collector of camouflage for many years, I've had hundreds of patterns pass through my shelves. Only a select few patterns can really pass as even "acceptably" fashionable to wear in public, most all of which are obscure, brightly colored African patterns from the 80's.

Considering the unavailability of these, your next best bet to find something is to follow a simple set of rules:

Don't wear any pattern that your country uses, or has used within the past few decades. Included in this are "current"
patterns from other major countries. (Depends on where you are, use common sense. Just like how you wouldn't wear 44 dot camo in Germany, you shouldn't wear M81 in the US)

Don't wear digital patterns.

Don't wear "tactical" cut items. Your common BDU is just about the cut off point for this. No ACU's, no surplus MTP tops, and for the love of god, no UBACS/"combat shirts"

Take the flags off of any modern item you do wear. The small shoulder flag on something like an older Norwegian kakhi M65 is acceptable, but a big, bright german flag on a fleck shirt is a little much.

If you see it on the news being used somewhere, it's too modern. Similar to this, patterns that are associated with "hate" conflicts should be worn sparingly.

There's no worse feeling than seeing the look of terror in an old Bosnian babushka's eyes when she sees you wearing what would otherwise be a pretty neat pattern, if it wasn't for the Serbian Ministry of Interior and paramilitary groups during the Bosian Genocide that wore it. It may seem like a good meme looking back, but the sadness of the 1000 yard stare she had still follows me today. It's alright for everyone to be edgy on here, but when you go outside and see how things affect real people, you start to think about what you're doing more often.
>pic related, same pattern and cut, but I took the patch off of mine.

If you read any of these rules and thought "eh, that's not that big of a deal" it's too late for you.
>>
>>34071905
They meant the milsurp general thread. Check the catalog.

Go on camopedia.org, find something you like, and post it in /msg/. They'll help you either find it, or let you know if it's unobtanium.
>>
>>34071163
If you're worried about looking like a faggit, then you're probably a faggit. Wear shit that suits your work and environment.
>>
File: IMG_2704.jpg (54KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2704.jpg
54KB, 852x480px
Have you ever wondered why the SAS try their best to blend in and look like civilians?
>>
>>34071943
they just have to come across some Bosnian vet that would choke them to death, in my area wearing something like this would guarantee an ass kicking or stabbing or the like
>>
>>34071952
Hrm. You know I remember clicking on the thread, but didn't post this there for whatever reason. I'm going to bed soon, so I'm sure the thread will naturally die while I sleep.

>>34071943

>Don't wear any pattern that your country uses, or has used within the past few decades.

I had been trying to think of ways to do this without looking like a military larper. I was hoping going for urban camo sparingly, or avoiding digital vomit would be enough.

>Don't wear digital patterns.

Wasn't gonna, they look like dogshit.

>Don't wear "tactical" cut items. Your common BDU is just about the cut off point for this. No ACU's, no surplus MTP tops, and for the love of god, no UBACS/"combat shirts"

I might go for a BDU if it's cheap somewhere, but otherwise I'm just looking for something durable and decent looking. I'll keep that in mind though.

>Take the flags off of any modern item you do wear.

Already planning to.

>There's no worse feeling than seeing the look of terror in an old Bosnian babushka's eyes when...

That story is fucking horrifying and just made me much more careful about this.

>>34071964
>Wear shit that suits your work and environment.

I work at a place with a uniform, and it's likely that all of my wagecuckery will require a uniform forever. I'd like to have something to wear that isn't a uniform, y'know? Currently all of my shit is T-shirts and shorts, and that's just not a good look. I have some dressier stuff, but it's all too formal to wear out and about. Right now the only stuff I own that I like are the 6 pairs of jeans I own, that's it. Only 2 of those are blue, the others are black and green.

>>34071987
I'm not SAS, or Anti-Fa, or even a white supremacist. I'm just a dude. I only own one gun and I'm still scraping together the money to get a CC because it's just not a priority right now.
>>
>>34072006
Stop being a faggit, wearing flashy shit will only get you killed. Wear shit because it's fucking practical not because it makes you look cool.
>>
>>34071992
>>34072006
Yeah, it's something most people don't think about. I've seen one or two anti-fa(gs) wearing something from similar conflicts. Funny how they think they're "fighting," when they people they are terrorizing by doing it have seen and/or done more in a day than they have seen their whole lives. Needless to say, I'm much more careful. It applies to patterns that are similar too. If you wear fleck, expect for someone to call you a Nazi, etc. Same thing like wearing DPM in the Falklands. I felt terrible because I knew what she felt. My parents and I came to the US when I was 16 from Armenia, and I swear man, the sounds of falling bombs and shelling is something that stays with you forever.

But yeah, stop by the /msg/ thread some time, we'll be happy to hook you up.
>>
Only niggers and liberals care how they dress.
>>
i wear camo milsurp shit all the time but im a genuine autistic redneck and don't do it so much to look cool as i like wearing the stuff i have in my small collection
>>
>>34071943
No one in Germany actually recognizes 44 dot. The olive BW Parkas actually were a hallmark of the local Hippie culture, and if you want something that closely resembles a costume, many females just throw on a fleck Shirt or fleck parka on carneval.
>>
>>34072006
Mil-Tec sells some nightime splinter hoodies, they're pretty cheap, don't stand out and mine still works desipte the Price.
>>
>>34072111
>Only niggers and liberals care how they dress.
This

>>34071943
>Don't wear any pattern that your country uses, or has used within the past few decades. Included in this are "current"
patterns from other major countries. (Depends on where you are, use common sense. Just like how you wouldn't wear 44 dot camo in Germany, you shouldn't wear M81 in the US)
I agree that current issue patterns are a bit cringy, but I'll wear wwhatever the fuck I want and I can/will/do wear M81 in public (I have a rule that I only wear one piece of milsurp not counting boots though)

>Don't wear digital patterns.
I agree, with the exception of digiflora they're ugly and cringy

>Don't wear "tactical" cut items. Your common BDU is just about the cut off point for this. No ACU's, no surplus MTP tops, and for the love of god, no UBACS/"combat shirts"
This I agree with

>Take the flags off of any modern item you do wear. The small shoulder flag on something like an older Norwegian kakhi M65 is acceptable, but a big, bright german flag on a fleck shirt is a little much.
Flags are ok for me but I do remove nametapes/branchtapes/patches that I didn't earn

>If you see it on the news being used somewhere, it's too modern. Similar to this, patterns that are associated with "hate" conflicts should be worn sparingly.
Like I said, I don't care, I'll wear whatever the fuck I want

>There's no worse feeling than seeing the look of terror in an old Bosnian babushka's eyes when she sees you wearing what would otherwise be a pretty neat pattern
If some old "babshka" gets triggered by what I'm wearing like a pink haired SJW, it's time for her to die already
>>
>>34074709
Oooh, edgey.
>>
>>34075121
Moreso that city people get easily offended and fixate too much on how others dress, which is one reason why I avoid them. It's a free county, I'll wear whatever the fuck I want and if you find it "offensive" or "tacky" or "cringy" that's your problem.
>>
>>34071811
Gray man means you blend in, if everyone in your environment is naked and wearing a sombrero, you best be naked and wearing a sombrero. The only thing that makes it gray man or /k/ would be the mouse gun in your butt
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.