[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any European with Experience of getting a gun license here? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1345619-1080x675.jpg (141KB, 1080x675px) Image search: [Google]
1345619-1080x675.jpg
141KB, 1080x675px
Any European with Experience of getting a gun license here? I need help.

I want to get a license to own firearms but i am too poor to sign up to a shooting club and shoot there regulary as a sports shooter.

So what i am trying to do is get a collectors license which does not require signing up for a gun club and in the long run can help me get my hands on better weapons that you can't get with a sports shooting license.

The issue is that if my application gets rejected i will be banned from ever owning firearms so i need a good argument to come across as a collector. Under rules it says that the candidate must show interest in collecting firearms. So my idea was to apply for a 1860 colt muzzle loader and tell them that i am into old weapons.
>>
>>34070772
What country you dumb nigger? You might want to narrow it down, Europe is a continent fyi
>>
>>34070794
Slovenia. We have surprisingly strict gun laws and firearms are really expensive here considering how little our wages are.
>>
>>34070772
>come over as a gun lover/collector
>no experience handling weapons
>no money to sign up for shooting range
>no money to expand or even start collection
Sounds like a great plan, I'm sure you'll convince everyone that you should be able to get a gun
>>
>>34070811
>Slovenia
Savudrijska vala or piranski zaljev? Depending on the answer I might help you.
Lol jk you're fucked to begin with seeing how moronic Slovenian laws are plus you come off as a feeble minded individual
>>
>>34070772
Obviously if you are too poor top sign in a shooting club you are too poor to buy a gun
>>
>>34070772
>i am too poor to sign up to a shooting club and shoot there regulary as a sports shooter.
Hey op I live in Slovenia I can lend you my guns to shoot. I go to a small range called trobecove krušne peći. Let me know if you want to come.
>>
>>34070772
Yes, tell your governing body you have a historical interest in an antique firearm that you misidentified as a muzzle loader. Great idea. Maybe you should start by learning about firearms.
>>
>>34070832
:C why do you bully me?
>>
>>34070944
Isn't it illegal to shoot without an instructor when you have not passed the handling of the firearms test?
>>
>>34070971
REEEE i made a honest mistake. It's a cartrige loader alright. I had something else in my mind while making the post
>>
>>34071015
>this man wants to own guns
It's better for everyone that you don't
>>
>>34070772
> i am too poor to sign up to a shooting club and shoot there regulary as a sports shooter
In that case you are too poor to own guns and shoot them regularly to begin with.

Get your priorities straight and find a better job first.
>>
stop being poor

and stupid
>>
>>34070971
>misidentified as a muzzle loader
>>
>>34071015
The one is your pic does use cartridges because it has a conversion cylinder, but by default they neither use cartridges nor are they muzzle loaders.

Look if you are both too poor to sign up to a shooting club and know next to nothing about firearms then maybe you should take care of those issues first.

>>34071475
Cap and ball revolvers are not muzzle loaders.
>>
>>34071475
>>34071495
to be fair they are considered muzzle loaders by law in countries like poland and france, where people can buy reproductions of cap and ball revolvers with no license
>>
File: 20170207_211844.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170207_211844.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>34071688
>they are considered muzzle loaders by law in countries like poland
No.

In Poland the law allows you to own black powder non-cartridge firearms designed before 1885 and thier replicas with no license. It doesn't mean they are muzzle loaders.
>>
File: US08291805-20121023-D00000.png (56KB, 2698x921px) Image search: [Google]
US08291805-20121023-D00000.png
56KB, 2698x921px
>>34070772
why people bother following bullshit laws is beyond me.

are you a drug user with retards coming over to your house all the time?

do the police search your house or property often?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.