[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random Cool /k/ related things.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFQAQQlwKmw&feature=youtu.be

This thread is for things you want to post but don't want to make a thread for by itself.
>>
File: SlickRick.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
SlickRick.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>34070573
was just about to start a "random /k/ related" thread for the gif I just made.
Just finished the movie. Practicing this flair before bed.
>>
File: FrontAlsace_Lingekopf.jpg (100KB, 824x564px) Image search: [Google]
FrontAlsace_Lingekopf.jpg
100KB, 824x564px
>>34070613
more. just gonna dump random images
>>
File: A-Corbis.jpg (299KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
A-Corbis.jpg
299KB, 1440x1440px
>>34070637
>>
File: t3_6cnnc7.jpg (158KB, 1200x805px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6cnnc7.jpg
158KB, 1200x805px
>>34070644
>>
>>34070613

It seems odd to me that he wanted to cock it with one hand when he has both hands working. I understand the usefulness of being able to do this (arm/hand incapacitated) but he's clearly fine here and could just as easily used his off-hand to put the gun into condition 0 with more or less the same motion.
>>
>>34070695
agreed, I think it was just their opportunity to put it in the movie. No good time otherwise. I've been practicing and can already do it twice as fast as this clip tho, you don't need to do that half toss, you can just pivot your hand on the grip.
It's just flair, but like you said it's never bad to add to your skill-set
>>
File: reload.webm (2MB, 1916x796px) Image search: [Google]
reload.webm
2MB, 1916x796px
>>34070613
>>
>>34070613
>>34070804
He already racked the slide after inserting the new magazine, what's the point of doing it again?
>>
>>34070815
Brass check to make sure it chambered a round I suppose.
>>
>>34070815
Press check
>>
>>34070815
chamber check, it was a little flashy but the whole film was.
>>
it was indeed a chamber check, proper operating procedure for by the book shooting. It was extremely unnecessary and un safe to do it in that fashion.....but the gun hating fags of cali and ny who love action movies but hate guns in reality wouldnt sit in a theatre and watch a pro shoot, reload, wait for a shot, conserve ammo, use the appropriate gun, etc. Nogunz have to see some flashy move like that...this is why fidget spinners are a thing...my fidget spinner is a cylinder on a revolver...
>>
>>34070729

You have to understand in movies, you either speed up or slow things down depending on emphasis. Like they might have wanted to show how cool/flashy doing that particular move was but if you do it too quickly, the audience won't have time to properly process what they're witnessing. This is also a subset of time contraction/expansion.
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 800x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 800x629px
>>34070664
Gotta watch out for the roaches. How much dakka this throw down?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.