[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Pepe Liberator General/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 56

File: PL-9.jpg (408KB, 2047x845px) Image search: [Google]
PL-9.jpg
408KB, 2047x845px
"Hierdie Heiniken smaak baie lekker," he said to himself; looking at his prototype rifle that supposedly doesn't exist.

So the lower and the upper are solidly joined, I added a "stock," if you will, pretty /comfy/ to be honest but obviously a little too ghetto for a commercial product.

Would have cut the magwell into the receiver but my *hand motion* GINA! made calipers took a shit, so waiting on that for now.

If I could manage it, what about a D-handle buttstock like a Fallout 4 AK? Also wanted to gather opinions on handguard materials.

>TL;DR:
>What kind of buttstock, (AR, AK, Shovel, Wire, etc)
>What kind of handguard?
>>
Okay faggot
>>
No welds, stamped metal.

Would buy.
>>
>>34070253

Hello sir. I'm not going to use curse words in this thread because it intimidates some if I'm not a complete doormat. Thank you for calling me a faggot; in these progressive times we live in, I will take that as a compliment. #Imwithher!

>>34070257

Do you....do you like stamped metal?

On the next version I was going to weld the rear tab to the pipe connector, do you not like that for some reason?

Pic related is the stock I was in reference to for you non Vidya / NEETs out there.
>>
>>34070233
Looks bretty cool
Make a canada legal version
>>
File: Pepe Liberator.jpg (756KB, 1886x2472px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Liberator.jpg
756KB, 1886x2472px
>>34070233
Has the price doubled again yet?
>>
>>34070233

Nice dubs

Why a T on the stock and not an elbow going down?
>>
File: the ride never ends.jpg (231KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
the ride never ends.jpg
231KB, 863x752px
>>
>>34070233
>>34070328
Have you gotten your ffl and is the barrel rifled?
>>
>no trigger
>has never had a trigger
>even the CAD model lacked a trigger

I can't decide if this is a master troll or just your average deluded frogposter.
>>
Whoaaa, you made a slam fire pipe gun! Now chamber it in fifty bmg, make it reload by unscrewing 3 inches of threaded end cap, and charge 1500 dollars for it! Economic genius!
>>
>>34070233
Aren't the mods supposed to ban you on sight?

Something about being a real faggot.
>>
>>34070601
It's not like it would even be hard or complex.
Like if you look at say, the Tec-9, the sear was basically like on the early open-bolt guns but it just dropped to release a striker instead of the entire bolt.

Or he could get fancy and have a hammer with twin hooks like on an AK.

>>34070635
Hi Mark, I really like your shotguns.
>>
File: 1494216379214.jpg (64KB, 468x604px) Image search: [Google]
1494216379214.jpg
64KB, 468x604px
>>34070366

Thanks mate.

First version should be Canada legal.

>>34070378

Oh, you took the literal first interest scouting post, and compared it to later. I never said the price point would never change, but I have recently said it won't. Let me explain for the 50th time:

>199$ retail direct, all taxes and fees included
>at least 20$s less from an affiliate vendor, all taxes and fees included
>Once my equipment is paid off, price will be lowered
>Larger material buys will result in lower price as well.

On we on the same page, or you having difficulty?

>>34070485

Thanks, I should have asked for everyone to check them.

Well, I thought I would need the extra stock width; but it turns out that the upper one was too tall / butted into shoulder in a weird way, so I just used a shorter piece instead. Probably could have used an elbow!

But am looking for other solutions, said D-handle perhaps

>>34070525

No it doesn't; not until this life is over; and even then there could be another one!

>>34070532

FFL is last because I don't want to spend 2600$ on an ITAR/FFL when I can't use it yet. Sounds a little backwards but where I live things are pretty streamlined in those terms.

>>34070601

This is a valid complaint, it's actually time to put one in and I'm not sure what I want to use. Soon, you will have trigger.

I'm not a master troll, or deluded frogposter; I'm a master frogposter....

>>34070635

It's not slamfire, nor open bolt if that is what you meant.

I'm not interested in Royal Cuntfuck tier .50BMG, anon

>>34070663

I've never been permabanned; It was explained to me what I did wrong and I haven't done it since.

>>34070677

You've got the idea; although making sure the action is as far away from open bolt style as possibru
>>
>>34070233
stop posting
>>
File: cbj-ms-1.jpg (27KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
cbj-ms-1.jpg
27KB, 650x434px
>>34070233
Do not put that shitty Rust/Fallout AK stock on that gun.

Put a collapsible or a folding stock on it.

Pic related is a good design.
>>
File: 1480074836915.jpg (42KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
1480074836915.jpg
42KB, 500x458px
>>34070845

I haven't for months; the thread the other day wasn't me.

Sage goes in all fields, you forgot the body.
>>
>>34070831
Hey man I have nothing against you or your ideas, but there is something quite off putting in you waltzing in here every so often and posting some hodgepodge of play dough and metal and talking about stuff. Can you do us all a favor and post when you have a 100% complete product with videos of it in action from every conceivable angle? I hope you understand how irritating this crap is. You have 0 credibility at this point so if you want to shut us up and prove something just come back when and if you have it complete. It's obvious that you're nowhere near being finished or ready for production
>>
File: 1485312199730.jpg (27KB, 425x254px) Image search: [Google]
1485312199730.jpg
27KB, 425x254px
>>34070854

Appriciate the input but can't swing the cost or time value, unfortunately. These will be produced by a 3 or 4 man team and I can't add that amount of time into the per unit build time to weld stuff like that on :/

Hence the shovel handle, or wire stock
>>
>>34070860

Hey man I have nothing against you or your ideas

>Rest of post is against me and my ideas
"I hope you understand how irritating this crap is."

You don't have to respond to the thread, man. I see posts on here every day about weaboo nuggets, fudd guns, /k/ waifu pillows, poop guns, on and on. If that's acceptable, but me trying to mass convert /no guns/ into /hasguns/ isn't....I don't know what to tell you dude. I don't think I can apologize for that.

" You have 0 credibility at this point"

No offense but I don't really need it. I've been on here since the project's inception, some people like it, some don't. Me having "0 credibility" (on an anonymous image board) is partly due to bandwagon, imho. Some of the complaints I've gotten were laughable, and from clearly underage shitposters.

"you're nowhere near being finished"

Not true man, not true at all.
>>
>>34070831
Your gun is Royal dicksuck tier garbage and your price point keeps inflating. By the time you're done, it's going to be a $400 carbine with the aesthetics of a hi point with no warranty. How are you going to handle the massive returns when something inevitably fails? How are going to pay for liability related issues when standard pressure cartridges blow the damn thing up and send shards of paper thin sheet metal into the shooter's body?
>>
>>34070233
Can't people already make Stens in their garage?
>>
>>34070923
These are all good points. Look folks I don't want us to be negative to Pepe dude, I sincerely dont. I would be quite proud if one of us fucks managed to mass produce a functional firearm at an attractive price point that's somewhat reliable. It would be a huge thing. I just wish Pepe guy would show us a final, scalable, product. Until then I'm not interested in rough concepts made out of plumbers piping
>>
>>34070233
Can I get a quick rundown on these things? Are you starting a production run? Do you plan on making a CA and NY legal version?

If you get more people to make these things, your idea has the potential to become the Hi-Point of pistol caliber carbines.
>>
>>34070923

You are strawmanning me hard. I've never said in the past that the cost would never go up. I am saying that now. I have been for a while. I've incorporated mechanisms for price drops that absolutely will get us back down to closer to 100 than 200 provided I can move some out of the door.

" By the time you're done, it's going to be a $400 carbine"

No, that would defeat the entire purpose. It will beat the Hipoint 9mm carbine by 130$, end of story. It's simply not ever going to go up. It won't.

" aesthetics of a hi point "

Come on man, that's not nice lmao. It will look better when the receiver is only one piece, proper clasps, proper stock, etc. It's a WIP.

"How are you going to handle the massive returns"

I have no problem offering some kind of warranty if that puts people at ease.

"inevitably fails"

Everything inevitably fails.

"standard pressure cartridges blow the damn thing up and send shards of paper thin sheet metal into the shooter's body"

Can we lay off this meme, please? A full blown out of battery 9mm fire doesn't always result in the case exploding; you are being silly.

9mm dude. This isn't 5.56. If it was, that concern would be extremely valid.
>>
>>34070941
Hi point makes a carbine. It's only downfall is it uses single stack magazines. It's functionally great and you can find them for 250 bucks.
>>
>>34070953
Not in CA you can't. Pistol grips are a big nono for any semi auto centerfire rifle.
>>
>>34070928

People make illegal openbolt stens all the time, it's easy as fuck. This is a real gun, you can actually shoot and not stare at King of the hill style with your buddies while drinking beer.

>"Can we shoot it?"
>"Nah, probably shouldn't"
>"Will we ever shoot it?"
>"...I don't know man, probably not."
>Everyone sips beer

That's a garage Sten.

>>34070936

Hey, that's fair enough; If it's any consolation, I don't make these to piss people off, and I honestly haven't been making them since I got some good direction from the board a while back. Any threads about these that doesn't have my tag isn't from me.

>>34070941

I'll tell you anything you want to know

>Takes glock mags
>9mm semi
>Cheapest semiauto centerfire in world
>American made
>straight blowback
>minimalist design / streetfighter / Sten type of a deal
>>
>>34070953

Right, but that would mean that if you bought one of these from a vendor for like, idk 170$, you would find them used for under a 100$. Think about that.

>>34070941
>>34070981

Oh, also 80% kits are in the air. If the ATF lets me, you might just have to bend some tabs (or something equivalent) to finish it.
>>
>>34070960

is this my bother from another mother?
>>
File: HiPoint.jpg (236KB, 2629x757px) Image search: [Google]
HiPoint.jpg
236KB, 2629x757px
>>34070923
>" aesthetics of a hi point "
That's an insult to hi points
>>
>>34070995
I meant after he reinvents the wheel and wraps his pipe gun in custom molded, polymer airsoft shell.
>>
>>34071002
Unless he's got a contract to get those polymer shells injection moulded, it'll still be shit
>>
>>34070995

Goddamn it is that fucking ugly. I could get into it more if they simply owned what it is, instead of trying to dress it up in tacticool polymer.

>Why are some of the bolt exposed?
>Why are some recessed?
>Why generally?
>>
>>34070981
Intredasting. Are all the parts made of quality US wood and steel?

Also make a video when you have a working prototype to test. It's a shame Kickstarter and GoFundMe don't allow gun related shit.
>>34070994
Just a humble /k/ommando stuck behind enemy lines. Y-you can make a version with an old school rifle grip, right?
>>
You know what, I found this shit annoying at first, but since you seem to be taking it past the 3D design stage, I'm interested. I wish you the best of luck, Pepe guy. Make us proud.
>>
>>34070831
>I don't want to spend 2600$ on an ITAR/FFL
Is that all it costs? Sheeeit, I need me one.
>>
>>34071008
For a mold that size you'd probably be looking at $20k minimum; a little beyond the reach of a basement-dweller making a rusty pipe-gun.
>>
>>34071022
>design

that's an awfully generous word to use
>>
>>34071008
That was the point.
>>
>>34071009
>Goddamn it is that fucking ugly. I could get into it more if they simply owned what it is, instead of trying to dress it up in tacticool polymer.
That's like the pot going out the kettle's house and lighting a cross on fire on the kettle's front lawn while dressed up as a ghost
>>
>>34071030
Maybe I am being a bit hopeful. I just hope this shit doesn't end up like the USFA Zip Gun.
>>
>>34071002

I wish I could do that, it would make my life a lot easier.

>>34071008

Moving away from the plastics, the companies really want to fuck me in terms of minimum order; I simply don't have the startup capital for it at this time; however I can do a stamped one.

>>34071017

As many parts as I can afford will be made here, yes. All labor is done here.

I will definitely be putting videos up!
>>
>>34071026
Yes, that's my point, since he can't injection mould that means he's either hand machining or 3D printing a stock, and neither of those can possibly compete on cost-per unit. This either means he hasn't thought that far ahead due to being a moron and the price is about to double again, or he's full of shit.
>>
>>34071041
>I just hope this shit doesn't end up like the USFA Zip Gun.

Nothing he's shown suggests that it won't.
>>
>>34071044
Great. I'm curious though, are all the spring you're buying parts from other guns?
>>
>>34071017
>Are all the parts made of quality US wood and steel?

Only the finest cast iron pipe and plywood.
>>
>>34071044
>the companies really want to fuck me in terms of minimum order;
Are the jews responsible? How deep does the conspiracy go?
>>
>>34071061
Still better than Zamak and plastic. I'd trust a Pepe more than a Jennings.
>>
>>34071050
Ding ding ding, we have a winner. Anon now sees the failure point. How do you pay 4 employees a living salary to hand assemble sheet metal pipe guns, make them not shit, sell them at an attractive price point, use no industrial techniques, AND make a profit?
Answer 1)it's a 400 dollar hi point carbine that takes glock mags and isn't CA compliant because you can't make a straight stock worth a damn with folded metal
Answer the second: you don't.
>>
File: Hi-Point Carbines.jpg (59KB, 714x425px) Image search: [Google]
Hi-Point Carbines.jpg
59KB, 714x425px
>>34071009
The older models from the 90's had a bit of a cleaner and sleeker appearance, a minimalist look that fits the humble 'economy' nature of the rifle. Infamously seen during the Columbine Massacre.

Of course, the new one has some utility to it, with the stock being a bit adjustable, and rails, if you want to put some attachments on it (though it'll really only be a Hi-Point).
Not bad rifles though, they work fine and hold up well, good for plinking.

>>34071026
Injection molds ain't cheap, no.
It'd almost be easier and cheaper for a small outfit like this to handmake stocks out of plywood. Make a jig for sawing them out, then angle grind all the squares and rough edges away, finally paint it (because that's the cheapest finish).

Making it from wood he could skip the T-junction pipe buttstock (which looks fucking awful and uncomfortable as shit), and just set the thing up like the 7.92x33mm Volksturmgewehr, a simple board-stock bolted onto a sheet steel receiver.
>>
I'm interested OP, he'll I'll probably buy one for $200. Do you have any idea when we might see them? What state are you in, maybe you can get some free labor from Kommandos
>>
File: Volkssturmgewehr.jpg (14KB, 650x216px) Image search: [Google]
Volkssturmgewehr.jpg
14KB, 650x216px
>>34071075
Pic for reference.

>>34071079
>free labor
Good luck with that shit.
>>
>>34071068
>>34071075
"ding ding ding" is about right. Hi-point production is automated to a certain degree, injection moulded stocks are an example, the machine poops them out and they're good to go, no machining of complex curves or such would be required.

If he's building them in a garage, well it might be cheap in terms of tools and materials, but it'll be expensive in terms of man hours, if you're making a pipe gun for personal use in your spare time that's fine, but that's no way to turn a profit, or even break even.

Having read these threads on a semi-regular basis, I'm inclined to think that he's just ill-informed as opposed to maliciously trying to scam people (but be weary).

I'm guessing first year engineering student (maybe drop out, maybe late high school aspiring to that) who started playing around in CAD and let things get a little out of hand. Or least that's what I assume since I refuse to believe that anyone over the age of 19 could be such an obnoxious meme spammer.
>>
>>34070233
>Once again our Glorious hero evades IWI shills and posts more of his Glorious prototype
>This time he just screwed together bunch of pipes to make a stock, like a mad genius he is
>>
>>34071022

Thank you for the encouragement; I will make the /kube/ & /Kommado/ proud hopefully.

>>34071023

Yeah, every fucking year.

>>34071026

This is correct. My parents have a relationship with a large molder in the area and even they weren't able to get a reasonable quote.

>>34071030

Maybe he was feeling generous?

>>34071035

Yes.

>>34071036

>" and lighting a cross on fire on the kettle's front lawn while dressed up as a ghost"

Anon, those are cross illumination ceremonies, in order to spread God's light to all of his children. Don't be rude.

>>34071041

Like...maybe MattV2099 can put lube on my gun on his channel? So hot

>>34071050

I can get actual stocks for cheap. Under 5$ a pop for things many of you would put on your ARs.

>>34071051

Didn't they release a kit that fixed the issues it was having?

>>34071061

I keked

>>34071064

I don't know man, the Mossad probably sends those Israeli whores every night to spy on my super sekrit plans
>>
>>34070233
Why do you insist on showing us your threaded pipe assembly skills? You haven't added anything other than a shitty stock which reeks of nogunz.
Kindly go and stay gountil you have something real to show- such as a grouping at 50 meters.
>>
>>34071083
Hi-Point really is impressively cheap, very well calculated in it's design in how cheap it can be made and not be irredeemably awful. Like the fact that they can get zamak castings made locally by automotive manufactuers for real cheap, and that the gun is designed around that.

They're probably the only production guns made out of zinc alloy which are safely rated for +P actually.
>>
Heres a weird suggestion but if you need cheap stocks you can buy Saiga ones pulled off for conversions for $2 each. Probably even cheaper than the pipe would cost https://www.apexgunparts.com/old/ak-all-models-and-calibers/saiga-rifle-shotguns/font-color-blue-saiga-ak-russian-polymer-stock-sale-5-for-10.html
>>
File: USFA Rodeo .38.jpg (109KB, 780x377px) Image search: [Google]
USFA Rodeo .38.jpg
109KB, 780x377px
>>34071088
USFA went under for good a few years ago.
The Zip22 was the last desperate deathrattle of a company that once made really fucking fantastic Single Action Army clones, but just couldn't make their economics hold together, probably as a result of prioritizing quality over literally everything else (which makes for a *very* nice product, but is risky and hard to sustain).

The Zip22 may have been just about the worst production pistol ever made in America, but USFA used to be top rate brand.
>>
>>34071117
That's not a bad idea, that's a real stock that holds up and actually fits people.

Buy a few batches of those to last for a while.
>>
>>34071055

Uh no, they are semi-custom off the shelf springs from an ultra large Californian spring manufacturer.

>>34071066

I've literally had a Jennings 9mm blow up right in my hand, I'll take a picture of the case in a second.

>>34071068

They are being paid piecemeal, they work on their own hours, at their own rate, with my tools, in my shop. They are young adults who want to help the cause; which is of course Right Wing Hydration Squads, in which we make sure Africa has clean drinking water.

"isn't CA compliant"

It is. There will be one that is.

>>34071075

Wow those actually look way better.

Interesting note on the stock.

>>34071079

Late this year, early next.

>>34071082

Noted

>>34071083

I'm neither ill informed, nor a dropout. People don't know how it will be done; therefor they don't think it can be done. Then they ask me; and I tell them as much as I feel comfortable, then they get pissed, then I get pissed. It's a cycle.

>>34071084

What can I say, anon? I'm pretty much the greatest who ever lived....
>>
>>34071088
>This is correct. My parents have a relationship with a large molder in the area and even they weren't able to get a reasonable quote
Or maybe injection molds are expensive to make and therefore are only economically viable for large orders? Being friends means you get a slight discount, but not losing-money-on-you cheap.
>>
So how are you going to get an FFL?
>>
>>34071127
So you scammed some local hoodlums into working for below minimum wage manufacturing firearms without an FFL under the guise of humanitarian aid? This is some Netflix original series level bullshit, anon.
>>
File: 1495599390440.jpg (253KB, 1021x746px) Image search: [Google]
1495599390440.jpg
253KB, 1021x746px
>>34071101

I attached the upper / lower, secured the handle, and yes, added some kind of stock. Next update will be mag and trigger. I show grouping, I film, you like. Watches, for you.

>>34071106

Zamak is ring of fire tier though man, not something to brag about imho. But yes I agree.

>>34071117

WOW, damn dude, I really appreciate the link, that's the type of information I need. Awesome, thanks.

>>34071124

I don't know how I would attach the motherfucker, it would def need to be cut but I'm not opposed.

>>34071119

It was obviously the jews who ruined the company.

>>34071139

You....fill out the paper work.

Did I miss something about your Q?

>>34071131

No I agree, that's what I'm saying. I figured they would be a little more lenient in terms of min order, but alas, they wanted almost all of my startup budget for a min order...just couldn't swing it. Still looking into all options.
>>
>>34071158
>I don't know how I would attach the motherfucker
AK style tangs?
>>
File: 1483578810210.jpg (137KB, 806x908px) Image search: [Google]
1483578810210.jpg
137KB, 806x908px
>>34071157

> local hoodlums
> below minimum wage
> manufacturing firearms without an FFL
> under the guise of humanitarian aid

Woah woah woah, slow down there. Nothing illegal going on. I know who will work for me, they don't work for me yet. Of course everything will be right as rain of paper before one single rifle is made. I don't want to give off that impression.
>>
>>34071166

Hmmm. If I could get one that's a 90 degree, it could bolt on to the receiver cap. What are the other mount points? You seem to know about this shotgun.
>>
>>34071166
>>34071188

Or is it just like a normal AK? I'm not familiar with them.
>>
Are you a gunsmith?
What kind of training and experience do you have with weapons manufacture?
>>
You are mentally imbalanced.
>>
>>34070960
But pistol grips are a public safety feature. If rifles didn't have pistol grips, niggers would finally learn how to aim by not rolling their gun 90 degrees to the side
>>
>>34070328
>weld guy responding

I like that this is a novelty gun. I'd buy it for the same reason I have a mosin nagant-novelty and low cost.
>>
>>34071173
You seem decently knowledgeable about this topic, just from your posts. I'd like some reassurance that you actually know what you're doing. Any past projects you could show us? Any scribbles you've drawn down? Anything to show you aren't a twelve year old who just typed 'how does a gun work' into Google.
>>
>>34071260
That's part of Feinstein's hidden agenda. Never trust somebody with -stein in their last name.
t. /pol/
>>34071127
>Buying American
>Buying Californian
Pick one and only one :^).

Also I thought exploding Jennings were just a meme but damn.
>>
>>34070328
I'm basically ignorant on guns but i wouldn't buy anything you're selling cause you're a huge faggot
please kys and fuck off
thank you
>>
>>34071082
Those are already being reproduced though by a one man operation that Ian is in frank contact with.

Lots of neat videos of the production and are on YouTube under a channel called COBA manufacturing or something.
>>
>>34070870
Wire>>>>>>>Shovel, please

I really want to buy one that has a possibility of a cheek weld.
>>
>>34070233
are the barrels rifled?
>>
>>34070233
Ok OP convince me why I should buy your gun instead of a high point carbine or something like that.
>>
>>34074898
LMAO
>>
>>34071127
I can't wait to see a CA compliant version. I'm in New York and tracking down a Marlin Camp 9 or an inexpensive AR in 9mm isn't worth it.
>>
>>34071088
my sex life suddenly makes so much more sense.
>>
>>34074898
Fuck no snake. You missed his garbage about a secret rifling process that prevents him from taking photos of rifling
>>
File: pepe le failure.png (1MB, 1500x1037px) Image search: [Google]
pepe le failure.png
1MB, 1500x1037px
>>34070233
>>
>>34075484
I like the lack of a magwell and trigger. Also were is gastube?
>>
>>34075484
Savage.
>>
>>34075657
I'm guessing the excuse is "proof of concept" and "it's a blowback".
>>
>>34070233
>$200 pipe gun

I don't know who's dumber, you for thinking people are actually going to buy this or those few retards who are actually going to buy this and lose their faces when the thing inevitably blows up.
>>
>>34075723
why do so many of you get so upset whenever someone tries to do something? it seems like a personality trait that borders on disorder.
>>
File: 1495132549152.gif (935KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
1495132549152.gif
935KB, 300x210px
I've seen the "pepe liberator" in a bunch of threads but in all seriousness... is this a joke or just advanced autism?

Wtf are you trying to do? I don't understand.
>>
>>34070328
Holy shit, while I support your mission to a point, you're such an aggressive faggot I can't stand it. Want points with us? Say your shovel gun was based off that one guy's build where he made the receiver out of the shovel and the stock off it's handle, not Fallout 4. Fuck off, man.
>>
>>34070233
Show rifling or else its just 15$ worth of rusty piping.
>>
File: 1495595804672.jpg (519KB, 3374x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1495595804672.jpg
519KB, 3374x1242px
reminder hes a huge faggot who just screwed together rusty piping and is larping that he made a gun, heres some pics from last thread he posted.
>>
File: 1480184105344.jpg (57KB, 450x669px) Image search: [Google]
1480184105344.jpg
57KB, 450x669px
>>34071218

Not a gunsmith, have plenty of experience with all kinds of mechanics. Grew up in a auto body shop, have built performance vehicles, houses, guns, etc, etc.

I'm of the opinion education is only a part of the pie. People are smart or dumb, willing to learn or not. I also have some pretty heavy hitters on my team, in the terms of areo engineers when I need it.

I've been obsessed with the mechanics of firearms since about 6 years old.

>>34071256

Thanks, anything else?

>>34071260

They don't buy expensive guns because they have to throw them away after the murder. Hence the term "niggertown Saturday night special."

>>34071267

Noted

>>34071397

I appreciate that, I'm a little more knowledgeable than your average bear. I think I'll let my work speak for itself though, the general consensus here is that I have no idea what I'm doing, which isn't the case. No offense, I just get this question every single thread, in which people require me to show them xyz, or I'm out the club or whatever. *shrugs*

>>34071422

I completely agree. I will absolutely try to not buy anything in Commiefornia / North Mexico given the chance.

>>34071447

That really means a lot, and made me think. Activated my almonds even. I'll tell my wife's son right away.

>>34071774

Anne Frankly, I hope to see them.

>>34074014

Noted anon.

>>34074898

Yes.

>>34074947

At least 100$ less expensive, Takes glock brand glockazines. Possible 80% kit.

>>34075214

LMAO

>>34075264

There will be one for no fun states.

>>34075415

'tis an interesting fetish

>>34075483

It's actually top secret. S&W teamed up with da J00s to kill me for my secret process.

>>34075484

CAD model
Rough real model
Working model soon
Finished model

PL9 BTFO! You sound like a shillery supporter.
How will I ever recover?

>>34075657

I was unable to cut it because my electronic calipers died.

>>34075658

It that actually savage though?

>>34075692

It is a blowback.

It is proof of concept.
>>
File: 1495617640437.jpg (472KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495617640437.jpg
472KB, 960x1080px
>>34076507
Breeki bro has sworn off you pepe lib, since your just riding off his coattails and screwing together rusty pipes you can get at home depot, I think you fucked.
>>
>>34076514
its not a proof of concept or a prototype which is what you were swearing last thread, its rusty tubes that have no chamber, no rifling, no bore.

Prove me wrong
>Protip you cant.
>>
File: 1479263184219.jpg (220KB, 1600x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1479263184219.jpg
220KB, 1600x1106px
>>34075723

>9mm
>Super duper catastrophic explosion

Stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

>>34076033

They lack the ability, hence no one else could do it. Everyone is an expert, and due to that they know why it's fake/won't work/ will explode.

>>34076135

Cheapest semi Centerfire rifle available for purchase in the world.

Simple.

>>34076173

Ok, but why? That's not true. none of this is from other people's projects, I don't give a shit if you think so or not.

>>34076471

Ok, no.

>>34076507

> I didn't make that thread
> That was a couple days ago from the OP pic.

What's your point?

You can clearly see that has been milled, you need to up your game dude.

>>34076518

Ok, provide proof he said that. I've spoken to him, and have no problem with him. I've taken absolutely nothing from his design, we aren't even offering the same type of product.

>>34076531

It has a chamber, rifling, and a bore.

I don't care enough to prove you wrong. Not taking the bait.
>>
>I'm not gonna respond anymore cause you guys are mean :(((
>gets butthurt again and responds
>>
>>34076629

I didn't respond to that thread any further when I said I wouldn't. Some shitposters on here are clearly the upset ones.
>>
File: 1495617640437.jpg (556KB, 1248x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495617640437.jpg
556KB, 1248x1080px
>>34076578
it dosent have a chamber, rifling, or a bore, and upon further inspection

THE "RECEIVER" AND THE "BARREL" DONT EVEN LINE UP!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?
>>
File: 1492287782996.jpg (8KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
1492287782996.jpg
8KB, 276x277px
>>34076659
Jesus christ thats awful.

>"Its a proprietary bore angle what the fuck do you know about it, nothing thats what!"
>>
OP, will you tell me when your desire to destroy the arms, torso, and face of those who would buy this object from you began? Because this thing seems to be purpose built to explode.
>>
>>34076659
technically no receiver and barrel on ANY rifle lines up, it's called run-out between two concentric shapes.
>>
>>34076659

That was a dimensional rough, and aren't the same pieces of steel. If you are really that intelligent, you can probably see that. Notice how you can't. That wasn't attached in any way.

so I sanded all of the paint off of that without huge sanding marks all over it?

Damn you are dumb, I feel a little bit bad.

>>34076694

That isn't this.

>>34076696

See first response of:

>>34076578
>>
>>34076731

Positioning is always relative. Don't try to get him to understand, it will hurt his Fudd brain.
>>
File: mankyarse toe.png (177KB, 407x214px) Image search: [Google]
mankyarse toe.png
177KB, 407x214px
What in the fuck...
>>
>>34076748

I was standing in a weird way; Rolled my toe in.
>>
>>34076659
>>34076737

So where did the handle holes go if that's the same steel?

You are either trolling or stupid; probably both.
>>
File: C6ck5n4VQAA3Lks.jpg (27KB, 1026x513px) Image search: [Google]
C6ck5n4VQAA3Lks.jpg
27KB, 1026x513px
>>34076578
Well best of luck to you, sir. If all the things you say come into fruition and it looks anything like your early renderings, I'd consider throwing some money at you. As it sits right now it looks like you're biting off a little more than you can chew, but I'd love for you to prove me wrong. It'd be a pretty big deal.
>>
>>34076797

I appreciate that; but would disagree with biting off more than I can chew. Design is a process, and I can't spend 30K on a plastic mold. I can make it look great in steel form with a little bit of time and thought, however.
>>
Fucker i can make a better and cheaper 9mm carbine with my hands tied.
I swear if i wasnt in this cucked state id do it right now.

Mine would be mostly molded nylon strengthened with steel inserts, and use glock mags and barrels.
Basically a tec 9 clone with the added benefit of the economy of scale.

Do that instead.
>>
>>34076731
>>34076737
You didnt sand off "paint" you sanded off rust you idiot. and you did a piss poor job.

And you realize thats off by a whole degree right? Thats like a half a foot every 10 meters. it was that much off, because its just rusty tubes, and now, its more tubes, with a few hose clamps added. Prove me wrong, post rifling, even the fucking crown on your "Barrel" Or that mag slot which dosent exist. Or the firing pin

Surely all of those cant be "Proprietary"???
>>
>>34076827

That's literally what I'm doing besides the glock barrels. I can't afford the injection mold at this time.
>>
>>34076837
show literally anything on that gun that proves it isnt rusty tubes and hose clamps. But thats all it is so you wont.
>>
>>34070233
AR for sure. Hell at this point you could get fucking AR buffer tubes for $5 a piece bulk...

Do you own a fucking lathe?
>>
>>34076834

There is a video of me showing the bolt & firing pin working on my FB page. Check that out.

You have to know you're wrong.

>>34076780

Prove above wrong ^. Protip: You can't.
>>
>>34076860
except it didnt show any of that, its jsut showed you moving it back and forth, or do you mean the 3d renders of it? cause those dont count. Post pics of the rifling or anything that proves it isnt rusty pipes assembled by a retard.
>>
>Dunning–Kruger Effect: The Thread!
OP you don't know what you're doing and you're going to hurt yourself.
>>
>>34076891

Right, besides the fact that that isn't true. Make better bait please.

>>34076877

Ok, so you saw it then, and the firing pin coming through the bolt face? So there's one right there.
>>
>>34076860
post pics of the rifling though?
>>34076891
hes just larping.
>>
>>34076904
But post pics of the rifling or bore or chamber or crown. Or mag well. Or anything other than rusty tubes.
>>
>>34070233
Post rifling.
Post bolt face.
Post chamber.

That's all it would take for most of your naysayers to go away.

Can you do that?
>>
>>34076837
Have you considered getting a 3d printer just to get a functioning stock prototype in the works?
>>
>>34076659
Looks like you crossthreaded that pipe OP. Just saying.

>>34076927
Thats literally all it would take.
>>
>>34076921

"Would have cut the magwell into the receiver but my *hand motion* GINA! made calipers took a shit, so waiting on that for now."

Read, you have to read, and then you will know.
>>
File: 1491741714751.png (939KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491741714751.png
939KB, 1000x1000px
>>34070233
When the gun is finished, you should get a custom laser engraving of pepe
Just my two cents
>>
>>34076945

There will most likely be anything you want on the receiver being laser etched. The serials are being laser etched as well, no reason why not.

>>34076936
>>34076927

Watch the video on my FB page. It shows the bolt face extremely clearly, the magazine port of the receiver, and it feeding consecutively.
>>
>>34076936

Wow, yeah I think I did. You're really good, you're a smart guy; for me.
>>
>>34076970
But like, post pics of the rifling that dosent exist? why dont you? Id stop convincing people your just an elaborate larper.
>>
File: 1494004792053.png (306KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494004792053.png
306KB, 500x500px
>>34076970
At The end of the barrel there should be a "REEEEEEEE"
>>
>>34077013
>>34076945
How bout that rifling though pepe lib?
>>
>>34077033
Like if you just admit its just a tube, and just pipes, and you just fucking around trying to get the receiver made, id believe you, i would, but your nowhere close to what your saying you are, so post the rifling
>>
>>34077033
Eat shit & die
>>
>>34077071
Never pepe lib, now stop turning your trip off.
>>
>>34076135
>is this a joke or just advanced autism?

the latter
>>
File: russell wilson unimpressed.png (201KB, 372x362px) Image search: [Google]
russell wilson unimpressed.png
201KB, 372x362px
>>34075483
If he's not careful IWI will steal his trade secrets...
>>
File: speed.jpg (99KB, 660x543px) Image search: [Google]
speed.jpg
99KB, 660x543px
>>34076514
>Working model soon
you've been saying this since you started this gay project. I've seen people make working tube guns in a weekend, I don't know how you think you're going to manufacture these in even small numbers if it takes you this long to even get a rough model of the prototype built.
>>
>>34077079
Pepe lib?
Who's that? A name fag?
>>
>>34071075
>>34071082
>jigsawwed wood, angle ground down

OP this is the way to go. rough cut furniture that will be tube rivetted like that volks. send it as a kit, unattached, with a few sheets/grades of sandpaper. chucklers can immediately smash in the rivets, people with time can finish as they see fit this on stamps it beautiful and cheap as fuck. free labor on the part of the consumer, basically optional
>>
>>34077098
Isnt blatently samefagging against the rules? I feel like it should be, it takes up bandwidth on the servers just so you can be a fag.
so when are you gonna post the rifling?

Seriously if you admitted youve been lying this whole time, but you are trying to do something id believe you. But you wont, cause thats not true.
>>
File: ladwew.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ladwew.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>34077131
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>34076970
>just go to the face book page
Even if your gun turns out to be a good product. You will fail, because you are the worst business man ever.

Even if you hate hi point. They have the best customer service probably in the industry. Doesn't matter if there product isn't that good. -And it's pretty good- they're cs makes it worth every penny.

Also you didn't post rifling anywhere.
>>
File: drink cyanide.jpg (17KB, 261x255px) Image search: [Google]
drink cyanide.jpg
17KB, 261x255px
don't forget to SAGE, folks
>>
File: Krikit-25-004.jpg (235KB, 1611x906px) Image search: [Google]
Krikit-25-004.jpg
235KB, 1611x906px
Fuck this OP.

This is now a WELL MADE homemade gun thread.

All hail clint west wood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfvJtjbY9TM

Entirely hand made
good quality build
reliable operation (after he debugs it)
RIFLED BARREL
and most importantly, a humble human being.

That's the diffrence between a well made pistol and rusty pipes threaded together.
>>
>this thread still on the front page being bumped
fuck's sake
how about this pepe autist, if you don't want to talk about your super dooper secret techniques and material nor do you want people asking about said techniques and material, whatever the hell that might be, then why don't you just shut the fuck up? A secret isn't meant to be discussed, right? Yet here you are being all "LOOKIE AT MY PROTOTYPE U KNOW NUFFIN BOUT IT AND I AINT TELLIN NUFFIN BOUT IT" Why are you even shitposting here when you should be getting work done, you know, produce something more presentable, more than whatever this is.
>Also wanted to gather opinions
how can anyone give you opinions on a project they when every detail is fucking secret?
>>
>>34077287
You may not have noticed this, but many /pol/fags are attention whores.
>>
>>34070233
>literally made of lead pipes and wood screws
not sure what i expected honestly
>>
>>34077300
breeki bro goes on pol and hes fine, in fact he literally the example any aspiring gun maker should follow. Responds to feedback, constantly fixing the gun, answers loads of question, ACTUALLY builds a good product, dosent make wild claims without backing them up right then and there.
>>
>>34077300
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt because what every other anon tried to tell him is clearly not working.
Don't want to get shit on? Make a better product. Prove it's not shit, with detail. Don't just expect people to believe you are good at something, it's like he doesn't know how basic social communication works.
>>
I thought this nigger got b&

This gun is going to kill someone, and it will probably be the operator.
>>
>>34077287
I love it when anons sperg the fuck out kek
>>
>>34077403
turn your trip back on pepe lib
>>
>>34070233
I want one. Been keeping track (somewhat) of all your threads and man I really want one of these bad boys
>>
>>34070233
Very cool project anon!
>What kind of buttstock?
If it's 9mm, nothing special is needed
>What kind of handguard
Given your pistol grip looks like an AR's, maybe an AR-looking handguard?
>>
>>34077412
You are mistaking me for faggot op
He needs to fuck off back to r/pol/
And you need to stop replying to me,niggerphaggot
>>
>>34077464
>>34077439
except its literally just rusty tubes.
>>
>>34077481
It's a DIY project.
I didnt think people on 4chan had shit like lathes or 3d printers
It's cool to see someone make something
Of course before I buy I'll want to see how well it works
>>
>>34077506
Except its literally 15$ worth of rusty tubes.
>>
>>34077529
Alright, well then dont buy it
>>
>>34077557
Noone will, its tubes, not a gun. Even 4 winds shotguns are at least a gun.
>>
File: 1471455955084.jpg (56KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1471455955084.jpg
56KB, 512x512px
>>34077557
>>34077464
put your name back on, its pretty pathetic desu
>>
>>34070233

HAHAHAHAHAHAHANANAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>34070860
LMAO.
This OP is legitimately delusional.
I mean, just fucking LOOK at the OP image.
Holy shiiiiiit

He's probably just an engineering student that made something he thinks makes sense in CAD.
>>
>>34070233
Op probably committed suicide becuz you nighers told him the truth kek
>>
>>34075484
L R
M E
A K
O T
>>
>>34077766
lrmeakot?
>>
File: pepememe.png (137KB, 2076x1184px) Image search: [Google]
pepememe.png
137KB, 2076x1184px
>>34070233
>>
>>34078054
One of the high point posters needs to be IWI.
>>
File: ian_thinks_youre_a_fag.png (820KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ian_thinks_youre_a_fag.png
820KB, 1440x1440px
I once believed. Once I did. But now, fuck you and everything you represent.

Shit could have been cool. I could do this shit myself, probably with better quality.
>>
>>34078097
>frogposter
>expecting them to be intelligent or productive

You brought this upon yourself.
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (163KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.jpg
163KB, 750x1334px
Rifling or GTFO
>>
>>34078054
>it wasn't a self-inflicted gunshot wound
>the pipe gun exploded and drove the bolt through his face
>>
>autistic frog poster from /pol/ makes a shitty tube gun that will likely explode and has already doubled the price of it, making it only slightly cheaper than a hi-point carbine

>MUH ROUGH DRAFT
>MUH AEROSPACE ENGINEERS
>HI-POINTS ARE UGLY ANYWAY!!!

I'd rather spend another $50-75 and get the best warranty of any firearm on the market.
>Than don't buy it!!
I'm not, don't worry

You're also an asshole which doesn't help
>>
File: 1481812735089.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481812735089.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>mfw this faggot is literally getting laughed out of the industry

Beautiful, just beautiful.
>>
>>34078054
>implying this project could ever result in intentional owner suicide

This cheap POS's failure to fire will stop more teen suicides and school shootings then the Kurt Cobaine's mom having an abortion
>>
File: 1455313823284.png (361KB, 611x436px) Image search: [Google]
1455313823284.png
361KB, 611x436px
>>34078178
>try to shoot up the school
>nothing comes out of the barrel, but the bolt busts through the back of the receiver and into your subclavian artery
>>
This thing is so ugly if it ever gets made people are going to sell after market stock kits to make it look like a highpoint
>>
>>34078159
>laughed out of the industry
>out of the industry
>out

This dumbass is so far removed from the industry that his only familiarity with it comes from the fanciful tales spread by children and bored housewives.
>>
File: 1485284314974.gif (307KB, 697x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485284314974.gif
307KB, 697x400px
>>34078054
topjej
>>
File: 1495476890569.jpg (278KB, 749x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1495476890569.jpg
278KB, 749x1167px
Holy shit this thread
>>
>>34070233
Let's see that rifling senpai
>>
>two hundred dollars for this shit

LEL
>>
File: Untitled.png (110KB, 502x519px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
110KB, 502x519px
>>
You there op?
>>
Why does this plumbing experiment need an extra pipe at the rear?
>>
>>34079849
For reasons. It's a trade secret, he can't tell you.

But trust me, it'll be great when it's finished.
>>
>>34079849
That's the stock
>>
>>34070233
It's amazing how you can go mad with fame for something as small as 60 or so people on k thinking you're a raging faggit.
>>
>>34070233
ben jij dat Joep? waarom denke jullie hollanders dat heiniken bier is, godverdome man zelfs cara pils is drinkbaarder
>>
File: boddingtons_pub_ale.jpg (33KB, 225x583px) Image search: [Google]
boddingtons_pub_ale.jpg
33KB, 225x583px
>>34079934
Speaking of beer, just about to try my first beer in ten years. Pretty much first alcohol of any kind, except for some very small nips of brandy at funerals.

Needless to say, this mere 16 grams of ethanol will probably get me tanked.
>>
>OP makes all this hype about his homemade firearm
>doesn't realize people in america have been doing this for decades
Why the fuck would anyone pay you 200 dollars for that wonky looking piece of shit when they can just made their own for like 80 in parts and labor? Also yuck
>>
Why design anything new that's a simple blowback. Just fucking crank out some semi auto sten guns that use Glock mags. There's blueprints and shit for home made stens out there already...
>>
File: play_serbia_strong_at_.5_speed.png (1MB, 2334x2055px) Image search: [Google]
play_serbia_strong_at_.5_speed.png
1MB, 2334x2055px
>>34080300
That would require a lathe, a milling machine, a mig or tig welder, access to proper steels, barrel blanks, etc. All this is too much work for the retard that is pepe liberator.
>>
>>34077131
>newfag shitting out buzzwords that he doesn't know the meaning off
kek

>>34078054
also kek
>>
>>34077300
If a bunch of nigggers in afrika can make a gun,op should to
Hr should go to a Gun graveyard and see what he can get
>>
>>34070950
>No, that would defeat the entire purpose. It will beat the Hipoint 9mm carbine by 130$
Lol.
http://www.centerfireguns.com/hi-point-firearms-995car-9mm-995ts.html
You stopped beating the Hi Point 9mm carbine $100 ago.
>>
>>34070233
reported to the atf fbi cia nsa msnbc
>>
>>34080915
Someone should report this to CNN and play it as 'rhodesian white-supremacists try to start their own gun production to genocide blacks'
>>
>>34076514
>Not a gunsmith
>apparently not a engineer either
Please stop posting until you understand pressures, tolerancing, gd&t, and business.
>>
>>34081028
You fail to take into account his crack team of aerospace engineers he can consult.
>>
>>34081034
Do they work for the Nigerian government? Because pipes, metal sheet metal, and wood would be a hilarious and horrifying jet
>>
>>34081066
Actually, the new Nigerian president is trying to get rid of some planes, he said the government had too many because lol corruption.

#TheMoreYouKnow!
>>
where's the other dude who's basically doing this with a vertical mag closed bolt STEN that actually works? and he's been consistent with his pricing ($300 dollarydoos from the beginning)? and he's got an actual business ethic and shit?
where's that guy when we need him
>>
>>34081138
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/k.desu.meta/username/Breeki_bro/

He hasn't posted in several days. Only logical conclusion is he's being held in Guantanamo by the ATFBI.
>>
>>34081180
o nooo
>>
>>34079634
I thought the whole point of this autistic thread was to announce it was stamped metal now?
>>
>>34081180
Or maybe he isn't being a raging faggot and will be back when he's got some progress.
>>
>>34081322
He namefags regardless of topic.
>>
>>34081322
He's been making progress every time he posts and has made several WORKING guns, at least one of them under 1 moa too, he dosent just post bullshit threads every week where he assembled some rusty tubes and calls it a working prototype then ends up back peddling for 3 threads.
>>
File: pic6-660x337.jpg (46KB, 660x337px) Image search: [Google]
pic6-660x337.jpg
46KB, 660x337px
If we learned anything in this thread, it's that you should just buy a hi-point, because they have actual rifling
>>
>>34082005
>and ergonomics
>and reliability
>and accuracy
>and a fucking great warranty

gee, hard choice ...
>>
>>34082155
This, frogposters BTFO
>>
>>34082005
>>34082155
I'm starting to think that the entire project was just a viral marketing scheme by Hi Point.

It's working.
>>
op, even if you delivered a product (stop saying you're offering a product btw. you have to have a product before you can say that), you've demonstrated nothing but a childish attitude. and all potential customers will be able to see your comments forever. I wouldn't buy from you on principle.
>>
>>34081347
There's a difference between name- and tripfaggotry and cock-craving shitposting like OP.
>>
>>34070870
Ian didnt say that
>>
File: 1345874487239.jpg (182KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1345874487239.jpg
182KB, 800x600px
>>34071082
>>
File: 1493607751126.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1493607751126.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
This honestly looks like something someone in prison would make.
>>
File: 1470499259739.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470499259739.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
>I can buy a slightly used .40 off a guy on craigslist for $150 RIGHT NOW
>This underage memer wants me to put $200 for his literal fucking prison gat
No, wait, people in prison can make a better fucking gun you absolute moron. Pic related, the guy who made this did it with a few smuggled workshop tools and plumping pipes- and it still worked and looked better this thing
>>
File: .22 open bolt.jpg (419KB, 742x1688px) Image search: [Google]
.22 open bolt.jpg
419KB, 742x1688px
>I can make pic for free by myself right now but I'm supposed to pay $200 for the exact same thing but with a trigger and worse accuracy
>>
>>34078097
Makes me smile whenever I see somebody post one of my shitty edits.
>>
File: 1361579690210.jpg (367KB, 1790x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1361579690210.jpg
367KB, 1790x1640px
>>
>>34087518
Post some of your Ian edits, my Rare Ian folder is too small
>>
>>34070233
>what about a D-handle buttstock like a Fallout 4 AK?

You literally mean a shovel handle. Don't be a fuckstick.
>>
>>34087552
>Don't be a fuckstick.

Too late, this guy is an eternal fuckstick.
>>
File: check-republik.png (796KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
check-republik.png
796KB, 1440x1440px
>>34087547
This is the only other Ian I got, or at least the only other Ian edit I remember.
>>
Can we stop bumping this thread please? Until next time PL9 posts there isn't anything to discuss.

Sage.
>>
>>34071075
I like everything about the newer models--am using the rail for foregrip and flashlight--except for that fucking recoil-absorbing stock.

Why the fuck is that necessary? Who the fuck needs a recoil-absorbing stock for a heavy 9mm carbine?
>>
>>34087906
Fuck you
Bump
>>
File: 1463834674025.jpg (68KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463834674025.jpg
68KB, 526x400px
>>34087906
Have a bump my man.
>>
File: 1474338479537.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474338479537.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>34087906
Bumperino
>>
>>34087906
Pmub
>>
>>34070831
HOLY FUCK $200?? Everything you've done so far could be done by a 13 year old with $50 and access to a Lowes or Home Depot
>>
>>34089062
>a couple splinter-wood parts, a few springs, a few metal tubes, and a few nuts & bolts = $50
kek, no. you can do what op's done so far with $5 and a single infographic with extremely basic 'where do this weird looking bit go' info
>>
>let's arm poor, violent niggers with another Hi Point carbine because they can't afford a $400 AR15 and just want to murder some innocent white people

why the fuck would anyone want this to happen
>>
Well FUCK you guys k
I'm DONE!
Mommy and daddy said I could build a gun and I tried my harderst!
Why won't anyone buy my rusty pipes and tubes :^(
>>
>>34090635
Ayyy post rifling
You should make a slingshot rifle
Its easier and more promising
Sell them for 150 if well made*****
>>
the guy is making guns and you're all shitting on him. is this really /k/?
>>
>>34090783
What worse sin could you commit on /k/ than making a bad gun?
>>
>>34090783
This guy has claimed to be making guns yet hasn't shown a single gun related bit of machining.
>>
File: 1495060575749.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495060575749.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
I'm not sure if the pepe liberator is a really bad troll, or a really really good troll
>>
>>34089062
can't put a price on knowledge gained.
>>
>>34090783

"making guns" lol
>>
>>34090783
This guy has claimed to be making guns yet hasn't shown a single gun related bit of machining.
>>
>>34090792
Bump
>>
I hesitate to even ask, but is there a video of this thing shooting bullets out of it? I mean, he's gotten at least that far, right?
>>
>>34091809
no
>>
>>34091809
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.
>>
>>34091809
TOPKEK
>>
File: 1459381734740.jpg (69KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1459381734740.jpg
69KB, 800x850px
>>34070378
>I'd love to buy whatever you're on
The very first post in any of these threads was also the best.
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.