[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MORE MONEY FOR ARE TROOPS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: hole.jpg (216KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
hole.jpg
216KB, 1200x800px
Why do they have holes in their pants?
>>
>>34069028
Nice bait. Fuck off, OP.
>>
>>34069035
No, serious question. Why do our troops have holes in their pants?
>>
>>34069028
http://ethostactical.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/APRCPE0232R-L.png
>>
>>34069050
Okay, thank you :)
>>
>>34069047
1 per leg and 1 that the waist goes in.
>>34069028
What's happening in this picture?
>>
>>34069092
Some important military guy visiting some less important military dudes.
>>
>>34069047
Those are the crye precision ones with the knee pad slots. They just don't have the knee pads in, its likely those pants weren't issued and they spent half their paycheck on them.
>>
>>34069028
Those are speed holes. They make the pants go faster.
>>
>>34069092
rape lecture
>>
>>34069262
At least it's nice to have the option. In the Marine Corps, god help you if you aren't wearing exactly the same shit as everyone else. Even the FROG trousers don't have kneepad slots.
>>
File: IMG_4348.jpg (102KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4348.jpg
102KB, 450x800px
>>34070518
I've seen pics of Batt Boys, FR, and MARSOC duderinos use CryeFires, probably unit issued or privately purchased out of pocket. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if an Infantryman decided to mod/sew in Crye air flex pockets if they were Gear Queer enough to emulate spooky SOCOM guys.
>>
>>34069092
>small room
>wood floors
>stack of dvds
>2 privates with deployment patches
>wall is pin holed to shit
>duct tape on the door
this has got to be a unit change on deployment. with the 82nd leaving and 1st id coming in. pfc taylor and pfc rogers look like their uniform's have seen quite a bit of guard shifts. either that or they're getting a briefed on moving to a new location. this could very well be in iraq.
>>
>>34069262
>>34069028

Those aren't crye pants, they are the issued army combat pants that have inserts for crye kneepads.

>>34070566

batt gets issued crye still. depending on the unit, it's common for infantrymen to buy their own as well. It's not for larping as SOF, you try walking up a mountain in afghanistan wearing full kit in 100+ degree heat and tell me you wouldn't spend a little for clothes with better breathability and elasticity
>>
>more money fr are troops
>are
c'mon son
read a book
>>
>>34069028
Because if there were no holes, they wouldn't be able to put them on
>>
>>34069028
For knee pads.
But honestly if you saw a dude with a hole he didn't notice in he knee/crotch/pocket areas of the older UCP ACUs that's just because they're pretty shit material and any pair you wear into the field is 100% garunteed to come back with at least one rip.
>>
>>34069028
To put their legs through, silly. :^)
>>
>>34069047
They get a yearly uniform allowance for upkeep, But no one ever spend it on that, I always just fixed my shit myself. Hell, my coveralls were hemmed using a stapler and a black sharpy.
>>
>>34069028
Those BDU's look so comfy and aesthetic.
>>
>>34069047
We had a 2 star general visit our FOB in Iraq. I was sitting in the back of an MRAP eating a MRE on vehicle watch. He was touring our base and just popped up on me. He just shot the shit with me but then noticed that there was a hole in my left boot. Then he chewed my ass out, everyone in charge of me asses out, and said I'd better get my ass to supply for new boots. I went and they hooked me up with new boots.

>Tl;dr: got a free pair of boots
>>
>>34074004
Excuse me young man those are ACUs
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.