[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lies /k/ Tells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: Unamused[1].jpg (13KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Unamused[1].jpg
13KB, 300x169px
>get told over and over that original mags are the only reliable ones for SKS, use 'em or GTFO
>muh original mag sucks ass
>fuck it, switch to tapco 20's, not like I'm selling my rifle buddy anyway
>never a single problem

You and the NRA lied to me, /k/. You lied and it hurts.

What other lies have people encountered on /k/?
>>
>>34067319
i had one of the 30's and it sucked shit.
>>
NEWSFLASH

Most of /k/ talks out their ass and everything here should be taken with a saltshaker of salt.
>>
>>34067339

Original-mag autist or fun-hating robot?
>>
>just use motor oil on your gun
>just use brake cleaner on your gun
>just use clp on your gun
>just use ballistol on your gun
>just use (whatever) brand of lube/cleaner on your gun
So wrong it hurts.

I found the perfect combo of cleaner, lube, protectant and i'm not going to tell anyone just to spite you cunts.
>>
>>34067319
/k/ told me CZs were shit
They were wrong

>>34067947
>just use motor oil on your gun
There's actually nothing wrong with that.
As long as the oil has the proper amount of ZDDP.
>>
>>34067947
Cool so you got some ATF fluid and some other ingredients and made some Red's gun cleaner than?
>>
>>34067947
I just use Ballistol for everything and it works fine
>>
>A bunch of obese Americans with cheap Walmart ARs and addictions to Apple technology, high fructose corn syrup, and shitty television shows can organize, supply, and carry out a national rebellion and overthrow the US govt.

Hands-down the most retarded thing I ever heard, and I'm pro-rebellion.

We lost the ability to mount any kind of resistance decades ago. Waited too long.
>>
>>34068432
>red
>lube
>protectant

no
>>
>>34068432
3 seperate products, all-in-ones are a meme
ed's red is an overrated fudd cleaner anyway
>>
>>34067319
/k/ told me Springfield Armory was a respectable company with XD this and XD that. Then I learned they are traitorous faggots that will sell out gun owners 1 state at time.
>>
>>34067319
/k/ often tells me not to worry about it. Turns out I should have worried about it.
>>
>>34068466
The last thing you should lose is hope/faith. You're generalizing, but most of the people who would probably do so EFFECTIVELY aren't the fat, dumb, and lazy Americans you're describing.

Problem is, I'm inclined to agree with you that those same obese idiots are in the majority of overall separatists.
>>
well maybe not lies but popular misconceptions
>you cant use .22 for HD, that 250lb nigger on cocaine is gonna walk through it and make you eat that .22
.22 isn't ideal. no it doesnt have stopping power. but if your choice is between a bat, or spear, or some 5,000$ katana and a .22 ruger mark 4. take the .22. dudes dont like being shot. its not ideal to get into a gunfight with. but unless the guys is wearing body armor and a helmet, he's going down. .22 kills lots of people. it just doesnt drop people outright thus making it not ideal.
>same thing with birdshot
if it's all you have? fine. dudes aren't gonna walk through birdshot. especially not at close range.
if a 12 year old girl walks out from a dark alley and she has a bolt action .22 or a single shot .410 loaded with birdshot? I dont care if I have my knife on me. she's getting my wallet and Im walking away.
>.45 is a fudd round
its fun. its big and heavy. youre not gonna need more than 7 rounds to drop a nigger. I loved my colt gold cup. but my hands were to small for it really. loved it but went 9mm.
>mossy 500 is 100x better than a maverick 88
I just think people who finger fuck mavericks dont like the loose tolerance in the fore end even though its a purposeful design. the safety is the only thing I've noticed as far as difference. but if you have the money for both get the mossy 500 because you can get field barrels for it also.
>>
>>34068466
>a bunch of illiterate sandniggers have held the US at bay for 16 years.
>thinks that a US insurrection wouldn't be an absolute nightmare.
Top kek.
>>
>>34068714
>you can get field barrels for it also.
i thought the 88 was compatible with the 500 barrels
>>
>>34068794
I have the 8 shot security 20 inch one.
no idea if the others are interchangeable.
>>
>>34067319
Here's a good one;

>the M16A2 is shit
>>
>>34068450
same here
Ballistol is great
>>
>>34068450
>>34068988
Third, Ballistol kicks ass
>>
File: unnamed.png (186KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
186KB, 1802x905px
>>34068466
>>
File: 2poqn87.jpg (113KB, 350x623px) Image search: [Google]
2poqn87.jpg
113KB, 350x623px
>>34068466
the people don't own guns to overthrow the government, the people own guns to prevent the government from overthrowing them.
>>
>>34069042

>Posting this fake shit again.
>>
>>34067947
I use Hoppe's cleaner and oil
>>
>>34069206
where is proofs?
>>
>>34067319
Some people have flawless experiences with Tapco mags, some have ok ones, many have poor experiences.

Generally their AK and Mini-14 mags seem to feed pretty alright, and I recall someone once told me that their 20rd SKS mag is the best aftermarket mag for the SKS.

>>34067947
Fourthing Ballistol, performs fine for me.

>>34068466
You're seriously overestimating how well the US would handle a domestic uprising, the United States would be hideously vulnerable and unprepared for it, and the strongest part of the of the armed forces, the Navy, would only work at the coast.
>>
>>34067319
>dude bro build your AR it's cheaper if you buy factory built you will end up replacing every part trust me I am an expert who knows what you want
>dude bro why buy a glock when you will need to replace every single part glocknade perfection top kek why don't you buy *insert name* suitable for mature gentle such as myself
>dude bro if you buy anything ever you will also need this this and that how else would you oper8 without a complete tactical setup?
>>
>>34068580
I never liked the XD, but I did like the Saint, and I regret recommending it to people, because while it's a good rifle, Springfield are indeed very treasonous scumbags.

>>34068714
tbhfam .22LR actually hits deep enough to be pretty deadly if you let loose a fast salvo of maybe 10 or so rounds froma rifle, that's not something you're just gonna power through unless you're high as the sky, and even then that's a lot of drainholes on you, that will work it's magic soon enough.
A pistol won't penetrate as deep, but it's no joke either, and it's not rare to go into shock from being shot, partially from intense pain, partially from realizing you've been seriously injured and you're in danger (of course this can also trigger a fight or flight response).

It's not ideal, but it beats a sharp stick.
>>
>>34068714
I would suggest the 500 for the fact that it just feels way nicer. Or even the 590A1, if you want a more serious difference.
>>
>>34068848
It's not shit, it's just mediocre by the fact that it's burst instead of full-auto proper.
>>
>>34069230
That's it's real? There isn't any. That's why we must assume it's fake.
>>
>>34067319
I hope you like the idea of dying because if you ever actually need that SKS, your mag will blow up. That's Tapco's selling point.
>>
>>34069525

If I ever had to get into a fight with my SKS I would take a Tapco 20 or ProMag 30 over the original "conscripts would lose a real magazine and use it as an excuse not to charge" box.
>>
>>34067947
heh heh

pleb doesn't even know bout my non-detergent oils
>>
>>34069422
well yeah. of course. Im just saying people saying there is a YUUUUUGE difference between 500 and a maverick 88 is a meme.

its like a camry vs a corrola
>>
>>34067947
Clp works fine anon. I use it on all of my guns.
>>
>>34069392
yeah even if it is just a pistol, you mag dump at a short distance with almost zero recoil on follow up shots?
chest, to neck, to skull. any of that is dropping anyone.
the only thing I could think of stopping a .22 at short range is maybe being like morbidly obese. like would have to have more than 4 to 6 inches of fat around the torso to really take it down.

then again maybe not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAkOzr6cDx0
>>
>>34069206
Not the poster, but whether it's fake or not you can't deny that it brings up multiple points that in such a real scenario are highly probable of happening.
>>
>>34067319
>It's natural to fuck your rifle
>It feels good
Fuck you assholes, a glans doesn't grow back!
>>
>>34067947
Ballistol was good enough for the Germans, and it's good enough for me.
>>
File: ballistol guy.png (577KB, 554x600px) Image search: [Google]
ballistol guy.png
577KB, 554x600px
>>34067947
You're wrong kiddo
>>
>>34069443
Colt sold M16A2s with automatic fire instead of burst.
>>
>>34070216
That may be, but military issued M16A2 rifles have a burst-cam in the fire-control group.
>>
>>34070216
M16A2s that have full-auto instead of burst are M16A3s.
>>
>>34068714
>steps out into the alley with a single shot .410
The road goes on forever and the party never ends my friend
>>
>>34070277
M16A3s had four position selectors IIRC.
Also they were (mostly, but not exclusively), flat-tops.
>>
>truck guns are a good idea
>>
>>34070384
>I will still force this meme
>>
File: truckgunshitpost.jpg (12KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
truckgunshitpost.jpg
12KB, 317x267px
>>34070393
>>
File: smug pacman at computer.png (2KB, 100x200px) Image search: [Google]
smug pacman at computer.png
2KB, 100x200px
>>34070457
>>
>>34068466
It's funny because you just described the military.
>>
>>34068466
>obese
yep
>Walmart AR
nope
>addictions to Applel technology
Fuck off cunt, only women and men who think they're women use that shit
>High fructose corn syrup
nope
>shitty television shows
>tv
>ever
nope
>can organize, supply, and carry out a national rebellion and overthrow the US govt.
yep
>>
>>34073728
Which anime world do you live in autismo
>>
>>34068466

Get a load of this pussy.
>>
>>34069823
>laughable assumptions
>no sources whatsoever
>gets outright masturbatory in places

If you think this is at all credible, KYS.
>>
>>34067947
There is no perfect combo, just about any gun/motor oil will do. Also, certain parts should be greased while others do better oiled.
>>
>What other lies have people encountered on /k/?
english politeness and american decency
>>
>>34073837
which anime world do you live in where the US govt could get MUH DRONES AND TANKS anywhere near the insurgents without getting their shit caved in logistically.
>>
>ARs are robust and reliable
>>
>>34067319
>Traps are gay
>>
>>34067947
>>just use motor oil on your gun

If it's not an AK then this is always fucking horseshit.

>>34068466
Sandniggers and Vietnamese. This is all I have to say.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>34074700
>>
>>34068714
Someone posted a cut down and suppressed 10/22 last week. Mentioned that the Israelis use it. Never considered a .22 for HD until I saw it. Wish I had saved the picture of it.
>>
>>34068689
Assuming the rebellion was actually justified in some way and not just a power play by generalissimo Cletus, you could probably also count on some of the armed forces to join in, not to mention foreign intervention by Russia, China and the European powers

>Australian military enclave in post rebellion New York when?
>>
I see a lot of people saying k is not a progressive board
>>
>>34074029
>>laughable assumptions
Like?

>gets outright masturbatory in places
Where so?
>>
>>34067319
>fucked up follow or spring on mag
>doesn't just fix it for $5-8 in parts and an hour of tinkering
>doesn't just buy a new factory mag
enjoy your light duty plastic garbage designed to be sold to illiterate trailer trash.
Hope you never drop that rifle
>>
>>34067947
Weird, i've owned a dozen or so firearms at this point. Never had one that i couldn't just use CLP on for everything. Greasing rails on the other hand has proved totally hit or miss for me and seemingly not worth the effort.

Only downside imho, is that it seems like i've gotta reapply every 1.5-2 weeks or it goes dry.

>>34069392

Spree shooters have had an alright time with .22 lr. TBQH when it comes to killing people .22lr does fine most of the time. Definitely going to be more likely to deflect off bone or do other wonky shit than other calibers though. Problems when you start considering situations where the other person is shooting back at you. assuming you dont hit CNS with either im thinking just about anything 9mm or > is gonna put somebody down quicker and more reliably than .22.

>>34077470
They used them for riot control as the epitome of less-lethal. Marksmen would target organizers with them and shoot them in the thighs/legs. Idea was to stop their ability to riot and make an impression without making as many bodies as they would with typical doctrine and weapons. If some people happen to die it's just a happy accident.
>>
>>34070226
The only M16 the Military is issuing right now is the A4, which does have burst.
>>
>>34077595
>Like?
every single declarative sentence.

>Where so?
its entirety
>>
>>34068466
All we need is the black pajamas, they will give us the strength we need.
>>
>>34067947
You probably just suck at cleaning guns. Or live in a geographically shitty location, which still shouldn't matter unless you live in a mud hut. Man you must auck at cleaning guns.

Clp fanboy here. My tacticool tier 1 ninja roommate has fallen for every meme, froglube fireclean etc. Nothing has done anything better than my cheap and readily available at any walmart clp.
>>
>>34069474
Thank you for correcting the record.
>>
>>34077826
10cents have been deposited in your ctr account.

You have to at least try to troll, put some effort into it nigga. Back in my day we had real shit posters not your pussy lazy ass type.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.