[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you fuck cosmoline? >Greentexts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: idreamofelectriccosmoline.jpg (56KB, 720x468px) Image search: [Google]
idreamofelectriccosmoline.jpg
56KB, 720x468px
Can you fuck cosmoline?

>Greentexts?
>>
>>34066940
>no
>you sound like a child
>>
>>34067068
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
What a funny and enjoyable thread.
>>
>not coating your dick in cosmoline and fucking your gf
>>
>>34067094
Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on 4chan anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.
>>
File: youbestbejokingnigger.png (54KB, 152x219px) Image search: [Google]
youbestbejokingnigger.png
54KB, 152x219px
>>34070537
>A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity

I know you're trolling, but jesus christ dude, save the stupid shit for the end
>>
>>34066940
Epic Win!!
>>
I'll say this. When I hogged all the cosmoline out of my sks, I was quite tempted to blow one into the rag I was using and post pics here just to get a ride out of the /k/ommunity. Maybe next time.
>>
>be me
>average white male
>browse /k/
>everyone has shit sense humor
>military jokes sound like forwarded emails from grandpa
>hurr durr who else is sexual attracted to their guns
>close browser
>put on Vivaldi
>read a book
>>
File: 1467509446537.jpg (71KB, 658x564px) Image search: [Google]
1467509446537.jpg
71KB, 658x564px
>>34066940
mfw never dealt with cosmoline

So what's there to know about it? Is it greasy? Give off a fume-y smell like gasoline or something?
>>
>>34070667
yes it's greasy. it has a pretty unique industrial chemical smell to it. it's used to prevent rust during overseas shipping and long term storage of anything made of metal.
>>
>>34070567
>People really don't remember this copypasta
How fucking fast is the internet moving these days?
>>
>>34070537
With the influx of plebbit and summer newfags I'm having trouble telling this from bait or actual dumbfuckery.
>>
>>34066940
Cosmoline is a preservative, not a lubricant.
>>
>>34066940
Yes, but it won't feel good and would only waste time and cosmoline, and will make your mother cry if she found out.
>Be a fucking grownup for once in your life OP
>>
>>34070537
i cant even anymore
>>
>>34067068
That's not how you greentext my inbred newfriend.
>>
>>34070667
Nothing greasier anon, so much as looking at it will make your hands feel grimy for weeks.
>>
>>34070658
>be you
>see a bunch of uncultured peasants on /k/
>educate them about my superior tastes and how above the general riffraff I am
>get no replies
>tfw too intelligent
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.