[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NK Missile Failure Deception

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: icbm.jpg (1MB, 2000x1189px) Image search: [Google]
icbm.jpg
1MB, 2000x1189px
Thoughts on North Korea purposely launching missiles that fail for deceptive purposes. Is NK capable of 4D chess to buy time to improve what capabilities they do have or is this utter bullshit?
>>
>>34064695
for fucking what ?

they are pretesting that they cant poke hornets nest so they could poke it latter and get shit punched in ?

somehow having nuclear deterrent is going to make them safer while everyone is trying damn hardest not to get involved in their clusterfuck ?
>>
>>34064734
My thought is that if the US feels that it is going to take a certain amount of time to for them to get from A (failing delivery system) to B (successful ICBM), a longer term strategy may be in place.

But lets say they are actually 1/2 way to B. It may allow them enough time to beat the US to the finish line of their goal.

Just like with the Russians post-WWII, the US thought it would take a couple years to get the Atomic bomb. And there was a lot of talks of preemptive strike against russia while US had it and USSR didn't. But because USSR got it quicker than expected, it forced the stale mate.

I'm just curious if NK is trying to get a delivery system quicker than expected so the hornets nest doesn't poke them, via deception of their current capabilities.
>>
>>34064944
I'd have to agree with you... It's ligical.
>>
>>34064695

the only people this would fool are the general public who don't read the news or pay attention to anything that's going on

the intelligence agencies probably know the exact hair count on Un's ballsack. the idea that this is all "hidden" from everyone is ridiculous when we have 24/7/365 coverage from satellites which can (as the NRO has recently admitted over the past couple years) hear the sound of small arms fire from space (no, I have no idea how they do this, but that's the NRO for you), along with god only knows what other capabilities.
>>
Bump for more discussion
>>
>>34064695
Its a testing program. New rockets blow up.

They are doing literal rocket science, shits hard.

Note that the failures are all the new designs, all their SRBMs work fine. Give them a few more years of testing and their IRMB/MRBM rockets will work as well.
>>
>>34064944
this would only work until they need to do a test launch. and even then they would still need to keep their more advanced missiles under wraps, which i personally find hard to conceive.
>>
>>34064695
>NK pretends to have shit delivery systems to lull everyone into a false sense of security
>suddenly strikes the US or SK with a few real ICBMs
>China then carpetbombs all of NK to get that shit out of their hair and to foster trade relations with the US
Was getting bombed part of your pran, great reader?
>>
>>34064986
>They are doing literal rocket science, shits hard.
Especially if you're poorer than dirt.
>>
>>34065091
Kinda expecting Japan to get it again myself desu
>>
>>34065107
And the same thing happens, China turns North Korea into a glassy gorge, forming a bay between them and South Korea.
>>
>>34065106
They're trying to build engines without any experience whatsoever. The chinks only got around to do what the US/Soviets did in terms of engine tech since the 50s in the early 2000s. The metallurgy and engineering behind it involves shit tons of trial and error, and no one is going to give the best koreans that data.
>>
>>34064999
>>34064986
>>34064986
Could it be possible that at some point NK received ICBM technology from USSR or China and that what is being tested is only their own technology due to the rest of the world and old allies cutting them off?

They want to be well versed in Rocket science so they test their new shit, but they have old tech that is far more capable than we are aware?

I dont know the history of the relationship between NK and USSR/China well enough to know whether they would have armed them with some heavy shit at some point during the cold war era or not.

I just feel like neither Russia nor China wanted or want to see a unified, pro-west, US backed korea on their borders. And maybe at some point NK was secretly armed (totally talking out of my ass, but isn't that they way of k/ mostly).
>>
Why can't the just up-scale the SRBM's?
>>
NKs missile launchers are progressive development launches of their weaponizeable nuclear and ballistics materials economy. As time goes by each launch seems mysteriously more complex, or closer to major technological nuclear ballistics development and acquisitions, and each one is set forth as a new 4th of july of sorts. NK has material for perhaps 2 major nuclear ICBM launches and is theorized to have deterrent capacity.
>>
>>34065193
the hwasong-10 apparently uses engines derived from the R27/29 but apparently it is considered highly unlikely that the norks ever recieved complete rockets nor that there are any functional ones left. The TEL for their KN08 seems to be of chinese manufacture but it's again considered unlikely that they provided any form of modern rockets with them.
>>
>>34065212
because that takes tremendous R&D investments. The US/Soviets didn't blow up thousands of engines and hundreds of rockets for fun until they got it right
>>
>>34065266
Huh, good to know.
>>
>>34065091
>Was getting bombed part of your pran, great reader?
Of corrse! The chinks refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what they told yuo.
>>
File: IMG_5175.png (243KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5175.png
243KB, 512x512px
>blowing up missiles on purpose
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.