[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bikers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (66KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 640x360px
Hey /k/ i live in a rural area where attacks from bikers are an everyday occurrence. What weapon would be best to defend myself with while in my vehicle. It is a truck if that makes a difference
>>
>>34064666
Let them push your shit in satan
>>
>>34064666
What club?
>>
>>34064666
Not today, Satan.
>>
>>34064666

>Hey /k/ i live in a rural area where attacks from bikers are an everyday occurrence. What weapon would be best to defend myself with while in my vehicle. It is a truck if that makes a difference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf1rZ8E3ToM
>>
>>34064666
Why is this a meme now?
>>
>>34064666
>What weapon would be best to defend myself with while in my vehicle. It is a truck

>while in my vehicle. It is a truck

>a truck

There is your answer. Speaking as a motorccleist (not a biker) a large heavy vehicle is a terrifying thing to us, except to those who are utter retards. Motorcycles are not nearly as nimble as non-riders assume, especially when it comes to braking and swerving.
>>
Use your truck

Or a lance if you're feeling mideival
>>
>>34064666
Your truck is the best weapon...you have enough clearance to wreck/run over the degenerates...get a handgun for backup, removing faggots from your grill
>>
>>34064666
Two words: Air horn.
>>
File: 1417403800872.png (237KB, 382x597px) Image search: [Google]
1417403800872.png
237KB, 382x597px
>>34064666
Well Satan, I think you're going to want something a lil more mischievous. I suggest water balloons filled with itching powder. But seeing as you are Satan, I suppose you could toss in some sort of chemical weapon too.
>>
T r u c k g u n
r
u
c
k
g
u
n
>>
>>34064666
I thought bikers were supposed to be honorable or whatever
>>
>>34064806
>Motorcycles are not nearly as nimble as non-riders assume

this

people see dirtbikes and shit that are going like, 15mph, and assume the bike acts the same at 80
>>
>>34064666
Always pissrs me off in films when bikers chase people down who are in cars.
Just side swipe them a bit and they'll be fucked.
>>
File: IMG_0128.jpg (61KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0128.jpg
61KB, 408x439px
>>34065349
>>
>>34064666
A large rope or chain like the one they used in Constantinople.
>>
>>34064666
Glock 18 and 50 round magazines.
>>
>>34064666
bikies dont go around beating random people idiot.
>>
File: war rig.jpg (128KB, 1200x841px) Image search: [Google]
war rig.jpg
128KB, 1200x841px
Ignore these skags OP, they have no idea what they're talking about.

After chroming everything you reasonably can, Your best defense against biker gangs is to reinforce your war rig with several lancer's perches, preferably at least two, with one on the very back of your rig, and make sure your war boys have an adequate supply of explosive-tipped lances; not only to ward off any bike-riding vultures but so that your war boys will have spares to take with them to Valhalla.

Your next step should be to capture additional vehicles from some smegs in the wasteland. A war rig is a good start, but it's also a tempting target, doubly so if it's a tanker capable of transporting precious guzzoline. Ideally, you're looking for vehicles with the sacred V8, as these vehicles are blessed, but to start with you may have to be content with bikes or v6 vehicles. They'll make a decent start, but always be on the lookout for a chance to upgrade.

Once you've got a decent stable of pursuit vehicles, you should start looking through your warboys to find talented black-thumbs to upgrade your war rig with a secondary engine. This should give you the extra horsepower to hunt down better vehicles, and comes in handy if your war-boys become over-zealous and blow your main engine.

Once you've upgraded your war rig, and have aquired a stable of V8 vehicles it's really up to you what you want to do at that point. Personally, I reccomend finding yourself a few prized breeders, and a good source of aqua-cola to keep them watered.

Pic related, it's my war rig.
>>
>>34066288
Immortan joe is dead
>>
File: immortan.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
immortan.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>34066326
>Implying I don't live again
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 317x267px
>>34065349
>
>>
>>34064666

more stupid shitposting

some clown is really busy flooding /k
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.