[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The right to bear a gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170525_064854.jpg (8KB, 186x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170525_064854.jpg
8KB, 186x177px
For women.
Can we reintroduce the right to bear gun in France by starting to arm women to make them more autonomous?
>>
>>34060550
The fuck does autonomous mean?
At first I thought it was "for everyone" but that's unanimous. Isn't autonomous like robot shit?

Also no and fuck you.
>>
>>34060550
Why are your men such pussies that you feel the need to get what should already be a right back by pandering to women who don't give a shit about you first?
>>
>>34060574
Use a dictionary you dumb cunt. Not even op, just pissed off that you took more time to rant about your own ignorance than it would have taken you to google "autonomous" you stupid fuck.
>>
File: mfw7.jpg (25KB, 479x317px) Image search: [Google]
mfw7.jpg
25KB, 479x317px
>>34060550

French women don't want to defend themselves.
They'd literally rather die.
>>
I'm talking political strategy here.
If they get the right to bear guns because they are weaker then we will need to have the right to bear guns too because we would be too disadvantaged.
And that's how we get our right to bear guns back!
>>
>>34060590
Maybe OP should use not retarded words and he wont get called a retarded for speaking like a fucking mouth breather.

btw just checked, it's a meme word with like three meanings all of which have better describing words.
>>
>>34060619
>doesn't understand a word from a seventh grader's vocabulary
>calls others retarded
You're the antithesis of eloquence, juvenile n'er-do-well. Your mother was a destitute brothel maiden and your father was an ass.
>>
>>34060619
Yeah well I'm French OK? I'm more used to speaking frog
>>
>>34060646
See I understand all of those, not fucking "autonomous"
>You're shit you stupid kid. Your mom's a whore and your dad's an ass

>>34060651
Fair enough.
>>
>>34060667
The fun part is you only got about half of that sentence right. Reading cracked articles for six hours a day doesn't make you a good reader, it makes you barely literate with the vocabulary of a twelve year old. Autonomous is a word formed from very basic Latin roots that just means "acting of its own will". Maybe you should pay more attention this September when you go back to English class.
>>
>>34060550
With the new EU laws, the right to bear will be the hardest thing to achieve
>>
>>34060651
Autonomous is a common usage word, the other anon just rides the short bus to special needs classes.
>>
>>34060667
So why not let women bear gun when alone ?
>>
>>34060696
OK fine thanks for precisions
>>
>>34060698
Everybody should bear gun whenever and wherever whoever they're amongst is the issue.

If you only let women have a human right then it's not gonna change much and it'll set a bad precedent.

>>34060687
I'm 22 and NEET. I don't need English clash.
Also, no, I got it all right. In non-fedora terms, antithesis of eloquence would be "you're shit"
juvineile n'er-do-well is stupid kid.

Fuck off. I bet you're a Bong, thinking you know shit about the English language, NEWSFLASH, you only made a draft which America turned into a full on product.
Brits can't speak English, they pronounce everything how it's not spelt and have the most retarded phrases imaginable.
>>
>>34060709
>thanks for precisions
The FUCK does that mean?
That is most definitely not fucking proper English.

No offense to you Pierre, using your failed English as an example as to how >>34060696 is a big dumb gay faggot who thinks his shit doesn't stink.
>>
>>34060651
Awesome, fuck off until you learn to speak American.
>>
>>34060729
American, currently in Oklahoma. Antithesis means the opposite. Elequonce is the ability to speak with precision and usually indicates a broad and well rounded vocabulary. You also forgot "destitute" which means poor. I'm sure you know a lot about being destitute, captain autismo.
>>
File: 1458108594507.jpg (65KB, 520x442px) Image search: [Google]
1458108594507.jpg
65KB, 520x442px
>>34060729
>Fuck off. I bet you're a Bong, thinking you know shit about the English language, NEWSFLASH, you only made a draft which America turned into a full on product.
>Brits can't speak English, they pronounce everything how it's not spelt and have the most retarded phrases imaginable.

By the power of Poe's law, I hope you're trolling
>>
>>34060765
>you're the opposite of speaking good
Doesn't work you dumb shit. Learn English.

>>34060774
Britbong confirmed.
>>
De toute façon l'anglais et la lingua franca du pauvre. On ne peut pas débattre de mon sujet avec vous. Au revoir.
>>
>>34060761
Why would he need to learn a language that was modified by and for retarded people?
>>
>>34060790
Kek. What are conjugations, connotation, adjectives, and adverbs? Eloquence isn't a verb you fucking idiot.
>>
>>34060791
*est
* Lingua Franca
Even in your language you're shit mate
>>
File: Mountain Shooting.jpg (412KB, 656x933px) Image search: [Google]
Mountain Shooting.jpg
412KB, 656x933px
>>34060790
>Britbong confirmed
I'm a mountain Jew
>>
>>34060791
Someone did participate to the debate but you ignored it
>>
europe enjoys its muslim rape culture, GET OUT
>>
>>34060550
Well if you're not gonna get rid of all those muslims you're gonna need them for sure. That said women should have no political franchise or rights so whatever, maybe the fear of being raped by dirty foreigners can bring the patriarchy back.
>>
>>34060550
But anon, Islam states that women should be fully covered by burkha, no bear arms at all.
>>
>>34060550
>>34060611

I don't think that would work considering how cucked our government is but the reasonning behind this idea is not bad.
>>
File: macron-1.jpg (29KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
macron-1.jpg
29KB, 620x465px
>>34060550
>getting gun rights back with that faggot in power
>ever

Kek, he is going to go even beyond the EU restrictions and ban everything that can fire a projectile during his mandate. Just watch him.
Some sandnig exploded himself in another country, and he already prolonged the state of emergency to november and is already creating new laws to fight "terrorism" ie : restrict white people's rights.
>>
>>34062190
I still haven't woken up to the fact that he actually won....
>>
>>34060667
read more books pham
>>
France doesn't have any right to bear arms in their constitution. They mimicked the American constitution but the French Revolution happened right between the American Revolution and the Bill of Rights. So the right to bear arms wasn't there to copy
>>
>>34060550
everyone gets a ruby
>>
>>34060619
pretty clear he doesn't speak English as his first language you fuck
>>
>>34060729
"Antithesis of eloquence" would mean something much closer to "you're sloppy" or "you're inarticulate"
>>
File: shootiealot.jpg (45KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
shootiealot.jpg
45KB, 512x384px
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.