[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salomon jungles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: L37950100.jpg (103KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
L37950100.jpg
103KB, 680x680px
So over my time of lurking, I came to the consensus that /k/ really loves the Salomon 4d quest boots. I saw this and I the beta faggot I am I like my jungle boots, in short are these good? If no what jungle boots would be good as a alternative?
>>
File: saturday night.png (508KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
saturday night.png
508KB, 850x464px
As long as they fit your foot. I have extensive experience fitting and selling salomon and their boots, especially their forces exclusive models run chunky in the toe box and narrow in the heel. They also seem to be chronically sized wrong, my 9.5 us foot fits a 9 quest and 9 artic boot fine. If you meet all of these criteria then you should be good. The only thing im not sure of is the sizing. Good luck!
>>
>>34059186
Ok anon much thanks, enjoy your everlasting adventures!
>>
>>34058474
they're basically tall sneakers so its not like they're going to be bad, especially from a largely reputable company

get them or dont nobody cares about you or what you do
>>
>>34058474
I've got 'em, I love 'em. Walked around Texas for a few days in them.
I think us-elite has them on sale right now.
>>
>>34058474

Too heavy.

Go ruck in them more than ten miles in one day and you'll find out.

Trail hikers or gtfo
>>
>>34061509
>>34061440
>>34061325
Much thanks to all of you!
>>
>>34059186
>9.5 us foot

footlet detected
>>
>>34061440
Why did you buy jungle boots to walk around in texas?
>>
File: justfmsu.jpg (113KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
justfmsu.jpg
113KB, 600x775px
>>34062256
>tfw 9.5 widefoots
>have to wear 10.5 boots.

That back and forth play. I just want it to end.
>>
Wore them almost exclusively over in afghaniland. Excellent light infantry boots, comfortable and keep your feet dry. They definitely don't have the ankle support of my 4d's but they arnt super hot like them either. I've done several 25+ mile movements in them and been absolutely fine.
>>
>>34061509
>Too heavy.
bullshit. whats with all these UL fags on here
>>
>>34059762
Good luck friend! Cozy feet and supported arches to you!
>>
>>34062348
Is your foot wide in the front or wide all over? What do you wear now?
>>
>>34062348
New Balance bro
>>
>>34062263
Why do you think I bought jungle boots just to walk around in Texas?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.