[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KEK imagine what the process of getting guns and ammo would be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 90

KEK imagine what the process of getting guns and ammo would be like!

>Be killing ebil christcuck cultists with guns
>OH SHIT RAN OUT OF AMMO!!!
>Pack up and tell the crazy cunts you gotta go and get more ammo
>"okay"
>get in vehicle and drive into rural town
>go to nearby gunstore that's owned by an old white guy
>"welcome to the gunstore, what would you like?"
>you look at the old guy and tell him you need lots of ammo and a few guns
>"welp that's gonna be right about $3000 total for the guns your asking but we got some surplus guns here that's cheaper on the price if you like."
>......
>you include the surplus gun into your list and he rings up the price
>$3600 for the guns and $300 for the large sums of ammo
>you ask him if he got any grenades, rocket launchers or landmines
>"sorry but we don't sell those and also those are only available to those that have a permit and license and paperworks for those.
>......
>you give the guy the money for the guns and ammo but he stops you before you leave the store
>"hey now not so fast. You need to fill out the 4473 here
>you painstakingly fill out each paperworks on the guns then you have to wait thirty minutes for the old guy to run it through the background checking system to see if your a convicted felon or a druggy user
>"welp it all went through without problems so here is your receipt and here are your new guns and ammo"
>"have a nice day"
>you are now fully restocked and got new guns
>>
>>34057892
So the game is about a what if scenario where antman didn't die from a brain tumor and actually evolved from /k/ and killing frogs to moving up toMontana and forming a legit extremist cult religion that is warped around in his own view and you are sent to destroy antman and his cult followers?

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP SENPAI!
>>
>Far Cry in America
>Wow UN Take over, foreign boots on the ground, Oath Keepers, Pie Hitters, Three Percenters with Punisher logos, survivalists, preppers, civilian populace, remnants of the military/national guard gonna be fuckin shit up as we balkanize so violently
>Actual plot
>BLACKED fights a bunch of evil white racist christian right wing gun nut white evil racists

WHY. WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1488 reasons aside, the E3 premier will be a fucking running riot of cuck memes.
>>
>>34057892
>Islamic terrorism is so yesterday!
>Lets do something edgy like Christian cultism!

Honestly I'm stoked. There's been plenty of dangerous wacky cults in the US. For example Rajneeshee made a large scale bioterror attack in 1984, in an attempt to suppress non-cult voters so they could control the county politically.
>>
Is this real?

Christ, why the fuck would they want to dip their dick into the absoulte clusterfuck that is modern politics - they're going to anger half of their fanbase immediately just by virtue of the topic (regardless of hte side they pick).

Just set it in the Balkans war.
>>
If they don't have federal agents out there pulling shady waco style shit then I'm not interested.

The plot will probably be along the lines of "Everybody that lives outside major urban cities are all racist. The local police forces are in on it, all the towns folk support them, and the federal government looks the other way because of systematic racism and Trump."

The boss fight will be a quick time event where you shoot the president's helicopter down as he flees the KKK rally you and your diverse group of friends ambushed.
>>
>everybody assuming this game will be whatever offends them the most
>muh Xian persecution
>they hate us hard-working rural folks
>BLACKED
>only have that cover art to go by
>>
File: 1489250062206.jpg (8KB, 314x313px) Image search: [Google]
1489250062206.jpg
8KB, 314x313px
Probably wont sell to well if you alienate a good chunk of your consumer base.
Although they are probably gonna run a viral marketing campaign or some shit.
It will probably sound something like this.
A racist wont buy this game,But you will cause your not racist RIGHT :3
> I Look forward to pirating it.
>>
>>34058002
>If they don't have federal agents out there pulling shady waco style shit then I'm not interested.

Literally would be the best part. Complete with black helicopters. Not Waco-style but really morally ambiguous. They need to have some kind of Art Bell guy on the radio.

I don't remember much but I still miss the 90s
>>
>>34057892
>Farcry in America
So Farcry is now Nearcry?
>>
With ubisoft treading water and a hostile takeover incoming, I can't wait for this to die the much deserved death.

Pleasing the types of people this is aimed at is a bad idea. The kind of people it scores Brownie points with don't buy games.

Honestly, the protagonist should be the insane preposterous type who always knew someone would force him to grab a gun and go innawoods. Makes more sense than what they will do where it becomes liberal fantasy fulfilment.
>>
>>34058056
>Probably wont sell to well if you alienate a good chunk of your consumer base.
Do rural rednecks with terribad internet really play games that require you to be connected online to play the singleplayer?
>>
>>34058092
You would be surprised how many of them have internet about 5mb a second.
Working at wind stream is suffering
>>
>>34057892

Wow.
>>
>>34058092
You mean gun loving white kids who adore violence? Ya, I think they're more your target than sjw's who don't buy games.

Look what happened to marvel, they went on a 2-3 year sjw bend full on with the comics... and all those lines are cancelled and dead, the company apologized to the reader base, and the company line is now 'fuck politics, it doesn't sell'.
>>
>>34057892

Isn't the inspiration of this game nearly 2 decades past relevancy? The militia movement died with Oklahoma city bombing.
>>
>>34058092
Well, Far Cry games don't require persistent online like it would on Diablo, Destiny or such other. You can still play for a while even if the connection crashes.
>>
File: 1473567219546.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1473567219546.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>far cry
>looks like it takes place in my town
you had one job
>>
>>34057892
>just copying this over from the /v/ thread
kys
>>
>>34058169
I honestly get the feeling it's more Westbro Bapist Church vibe
>>
They already did this with homefront. It was shit.
>>
>>34058002
this
>>
>>34058041
cover art looks like me with a longer beard.
>>
>>34058191
So the game ends when you punch one and get sued?
>>
you guys are acting like the snowflakes. This is an interesting and unique idea that hasn't been touched. Everything about it seems fun. The culture, the West Virginia scenery. We don't know it will be evil white man but even if it is it will be a fun game to play as long as it doesn't go as far as the movie "get out" where its poor old black man needed as sex slaves b/c bbc and lel fuck you get cucked white boy shit. I'm sure the main villain will be white and most the people in the game. I'm also sure they will add a slavery reference here and there but it will still be fun. Stop crying you white snow flakes.
>>
>>34057993
>Christ, why the fuck would they want to dip their dick into the absoulte clusterfuck that is modern politics
Money.
>>
>>34058294
>hasn't been touched
>>34058224
>>
>>34058301
except sjw libcucks dont buy vidya games, so they done picked the wrong side
>>
that guy on the right looks like Skallagrim as a middle aged man.
>>
File: 1495671947020.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1495671947020.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>34058294
>West Virginia
It's Montana, you literal retard. And this is Ubisoft. You expect them NOT to go heavy handed with the stupid stick?
>>
>>34058314
>so they done picked the wrong side
And that is the lesson they are learning. As did sony, marvel, and anyone that panders to these psychos. Sure, it's a prevalant narrative but it doesn't make much.
>>
>>34058294
Thanks for the reassurance, ubisoft!
>>
>>34058224
>>34058302
Homefront was a takeover by Korea you spergs
>>
File: 802.jpg (40KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
802.jpg
40KB, 500x680px
>>34058301
>pandering to audiences that don't really buy video games and alienating the ones who do with the expectation that core gamers will still buy your game
>It flops hard
>pic related, fucking white males
>>
File: You.png (536KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
You.png
536KB, 1280x1109px
>>34058294
>>
I want to believe it'll be interesting and good, but considering it's Ubisoft and not only have they handled their games performance and graphics, but how they've shoehorned stupid political bullshit into a bunch of their new releases (Assassin's Creed in London where Karl Marx and other commies are lead characters, Ghost Recon Wildlands and how you help arm/protect/fight with communists, all of Watch Dogs 2) I really doubt it'll go well.

It may end up being one of those pieces of media SJWs cling onto because of "how brave" it is, or how it "trolls alt right trolls!" similar to what they did with the new Ghostbusters movie.
>>
>>34058347
And 80% of the game was fighting white redneck preppers in rural areas.
>>
>>34058335
oh i agree, they're gonna find put the hard way
>>
>>34058363

Have you even fucking played homefront? That was a level a little after the middle of the game.
>>
>>34058358
That movie that died, rekilled a franchise, and exposed Sony for manufacturing a narrative they hid behind?

That's PERFECT for Ubisoft.
>>
File: 1397171608527.jpg (7KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1397171608527.jpg
7KB, 250x245px
>>34057892

>tfw the guns will probably be the exact fucking same as the ones in far cry 4
>>
i really do wonder if its the same people making these threads on every board, cause a lot of these posts read the same.
>>
>>34057892
This game is what all of us want, all this talk about preppers and the grandfathers with grenades in their basements. We get to fight each other, fuck yea.
>>
>>34057892
Take your viral marketing bullshit somewhere else, noguns
>>
>>34058363
>80% of the game
>literally only one mission then you go back to shooting Norks
>>
>>34058366
Honestly I hate it, but it is hilarious that the left panders for this so fucking hard but cry wolf when it fails. Then they eat their own when anybody tries to say why it fails. I've stopped giving a shit. The last game I cared about coming out was Doom, just becaus I knew it'd be fun and somewhat immune from all this shit.
>>
>>34058352
What do you have against killing violent religious extremists?
>>
>>34058411
Holy shit was doom good.
>>
>>34057892
Remember the quick ending (that was also the best possible ending) for far cry 4?

What if they take that route again?
What if it turns out that they may do some evil shit BUT, they are still better than the big government 1984 shit that the idiots want, and the end shows you that they're the lesser of two evils?

Do we always have to assume they'll make us be the bad guys?
Perhaps we could wait and potentially be happily proven wrong?
>>
>>34058302
yeah, lets instead make another WW2 game. Relatively speaking you aspie faggot.
>>34058322
i'm retarded b/c i'm judging based off some picture. Sorry i'm not some nerd who spends all day looking at video game news. Doesn't change my point when it comes to scenery though...retard.

I'm sure it will have some evil white man bs but it seems like a fun idea. Go cry more nazi boys. You take this forum and it's ideas too seriously sometimes.

As long as they don't go full "get out" type shit i'm fine with it.
>>
>>34058104
>Working at wind stream is suffering
Fuck you and fuck your company, one of my favorite parts of moving out at 18 was getting an internet connection that didn't double my ping during the peak hours and actually delivered on their promised rates
>>
Fuck this political shit, this is now Doomguy thread
>>
>>34057892
is it going to have the best choice at the very beginning of the game?
>>
>>34058411
like i said, if they do what we all expect, well, they will learn the same lesson all those other companies have, and yeah, they'll turn on each other. Oh and should the option to side with the "bad guys" be included and like 90% of players side with them watch the most virtue signaling press release ever admonishing the player base for choosing the "bad guy" route
>>
File: 1495661795475.jpg (10KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
1495661795475.jpg
10KB, 244x207px
>>34058427
It literally says Montana in the trailer. Every trailer.
>>
File: dogs.jpg (98KB, 450x796px) Image search: [Google]
dogs.jpg
98KB, 450x796px
Why are you dumb fucks identifying with cultists? Would you get this butthurt about a game about killing Christian militia groups like Hutaree that wanted to murder cops and bomb the funeral? Because these are the same kind of characters.
>>
File: _Verdun Argonne 1.jpg (421KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_Verdun Argonne 1.jpg
421KB, 1024x576px
>>34058436
no, this is now a Verdun thread
>>
>>34058294
>This is an interesting and unique idea that hasn't been touched.
Did you miss Resident Evil 7?
>>
>>34058449
This is first time hearing about the game. Like I said nerd, I have better things to do than watch video game trailers all day. Video games are for aspies and 16 y/o kids. I occasionally play when they look good though.
>>
>>34058458

reminder that no one gave a shit about verdun until BF1 was announced, then everyone acted like they played verdun all the time.
>>
File: 5317255-doomguy+(6).jpg (77KB, 567x820px) Image search: [Google]
5317255-doomguy+(6).jpg
77KB, 567x820px
>>34058458
No, this is now a "how would Doomguy handle verdun" thread.
>>
>>34058456
>identifying with cultists?
cause their definition of a "christian cult" is probably gonna be mainline american evangelical, southern baptist, eastern orthodox or some other traditional/conservative Christian line.
>>
>>34058417
Doesn't that just make me a violent non-religious extremist?
>>
>>34058476
Newfag detected.

Most of /k/ was on that shit from the outset.
>>
>>34058354
Haha totally not a strawman
>>
>>34058476
nigga i got into it from the Great War channel
>>
>>34058435
Nigger i hate working for these fucks but the pay aint bad and i need the job.
>>
>>34058482

how about instead of creating your own headcanon of what the game will be, and subsequently getting mad about it, you just ignore it until the game comes out and then you can see for yourself if its shit or not?
>>
File: pepeguy.png (293KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pepeguy.png
293KB, 750x1000px
>>34058420
It was what a game was supposted to be. Fun. Because video games have become too serious and poltics have infected it. Doom in general was perfect.
>here are some guns, go kill stuff
>why?
>demons, thats why
>ok

Nobody had to be sidestepped or some elaborate story made, it was straightforward.

>>34058444
Just watch it burn.
>>
File: 1375688106848.gif (2MB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
1375688106848.gif
2MB, 230x250px
>>34057892
See, this is it. This is why. This is why this game is fucking retarded, that was my first response. Partially the obvious, not-even-veiled retard political move that's clearly a hollow sales move, but more this.

It clearly demonstrates absolutely no understanding of what Far Cry is, and absolutely no understanding about these sorts of people, let alone how the government deals with them or US gun laws. Far Cry is an entire series based on wild, unrestrained military/rebel/mutant/mercenary/whatever actions off in the third world in the middle of nowhere (FAR Cry), with direct and plentiful access to machine guns, rocket launchers, disposable cars and planes and gliders and shit, in a large, open space.

This, however, is setting the whole thing up to be in a first-world nation with rule of law, in a rural area, in a nation where automatic firearms and explosives are heavily, heavily, HEAVILY hunted down and prosecuted by the federal government, even to an unjust angle. Like, fuck, they're trying to trigger "muh dumpf drumpfkins" or whatever to drum up sales for their dying, repetitive, notoriously broken glitchy business, and they're using some cult in the middle of nowhere to try it, and hey, know what triggers those evil mean Republicans? Oh, you know, Ruby Ridge and Waco, two infamous incidents wherein a bunch of isolationist, armed religious folk (At least strongly in one of those cases) had MACHINE GUNS OR EXPLOSIVES *ALLEGEDLY* AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAME DOWN IN FULL FORCE AND VIOLENTLY KILLED MOST OR ALL OF THEM. Not send in one strong, beautiful black woman or some shit to do it while they hurl rockets at each other or whatever the fuck this will be.

I know Far Cry has never been a bastion of realism, but fuck's sake. This is stupid. This is just an entire, million-dollar flashing sign that they don't know shit about shit, politically, legally, culturally, and especially about their own fucking properties and why people actually enjoy them.
>>
>>34058501
because if you only expect the worst, you can only be pleasantly surprised. Also Trumps president and the devs are probably all millenials, so it aint to hard to figure this will be their hugbox bitching piece
>>
>>34058492

It's a meme, you dip.
>>
>>34058294
Why can't you brain damaged dudebros articulate a point without having to repeatedly call people snowflakes? You did it twice in one paragraph as if you're too fucking retarded to think of anything else. Maybe if you're too illiterate to diversify your insults, you should take your faggot ass back to plebbit, you silly waste of cum.
>>
>Plot
>liberals win election.
>President Moshie Goldberg turns over US nuclear weapons to IN.
>UN peacekeepers move in to confiscate all guns due to "mah 30,000"
>All White people are ordered to pay extra 25% tax for "reparations" for slavery.
>The Miniuteman are formed.
>you fight "diversity squads" basicly niggers with Hi-Points and AK's, then UN peacekeepers, then Mossad.
>Midway through the game, the city you liberate gets nuked by the ZOG.
>The US military revolts.
>"Purity Squads" kill all trannies, mixed race/colored people, gays, Jews, Muslims across the US.
>End Game.
>Kill President Moshie, launch nukes at Israel.
>Earth enters 1000 years of prosperity.
R8.
>>
>>34058512
>Far Cry is an entire series based on wild, unrestrained military/rebel/mutant/mercenary/whatever actions off in the third world in the middle of nowhere (FAR Cry), with direct and plentiful access to machine guns, rocket launchers, disposable cars and planes and gliders and shit, in a large, open space.

lmao implying anyone actually liked/gave a shit about farcry 1's plot. the only reason that game was popular was the graphics and open world.

the only thing people remember about farcry 1 are the big open levels and being spotted by enemies a mile away while you were prone in a bush
>>
File: pinned.jpg (90KB, 1035x689px) Image search: [Google]
pinned.jpg
90KB, 1035x689px
>>34058482
If "mainline christians" go around flying their religious flag above America's and capture, torture, and kill people that they decide are "sinners," then I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>34058512
The protagonist will be a strong independent black woman who is muslim.
>>
>>34058494
Please go postal at your office, your company is lying garbage
>>
>>34057892
Reported. Your dragging both /v/ bullshit and /pol/ horseshit into this board with one non-weapons related post. We don't need 7 fucking posts about this game on 3 different boards.
>>
File: 1375647687230.gif (801KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
1375647687230.gif
801KB, 250x170px
>>34057963
>>34057993
Also, fucking this. I don't know which retard with a dyed undercut and a punchable face down in marketing told them there's an untapped liberal market for their series about going around shooting mostly brown people, and convinced them that sticking their dick in a hornet's nest affecting the entire culture right now is any good idea for their damaged, barely-trusted brand. Why they are doing this is clear, but the logic (EG: They think they'll make a profit with it) is fucking stupid, especially considering the demographic makeup of the audience for these games.

They'd get plenty and be controversial and political if they did a near-future balkanized US game that could be absolutely fucking insane, actually groundbreaking, and face-melting, but instead they go do some shit that makes zero sense.
>>
>>34058533
they dont but cucksoft will try to depict them that way
>>
>>34058529
Fucking hell, that isn't liberal enough for Ubisoft, remember, this is a french canadian company.
>>
>>34058531
I mean, I was only throwing "mutant" in there to be all-encompassing, and there's sure as shit more in common conceptually with the first and the rest of the series compared to one in the middle of the USA.
>>
>>34058456
>Would you get this butthurt about a game about killing Christian militia groups

The people who often use the trope of the "eebil '90s christian white nationalist militia!!1!" are often the type of people that think everyone to the right of the democratic party or the daily show wants to commit another Oklahoma City building. By attacking these militia groups in the game, the devs intend to make it an attack on the group mentioned previously in general. It also furthers the BS meme of white christians being a greater cause of terror in the United States than brown muslims.
>>
>>34058502
God bless Doomguy.

I like to imagine he can make any historical battle a little spicier.
>>
File: CNNhutaree.jpg (171KB, 1072x840px) Image search: [Google]
CNNhutaree.jpg
171KB, 1072x840px
>>34058560
>>
>>34058527

its because the only thing we know about this game is the box art, a vague synopsis, and the period and location it takes place in, yet everyone is having a circlejerk of hate thinking up the worst possible plot to the game because everyone here is drunk on being the victim, everyone is out for poor old whitey and videogames are all propaganda to make the kids gay for black cock everyone is a sheep but you.

its to the point where im pretty sure you guys would PREFER games would be like that just so you could feel even more victimized.
>>
>>34058560
>>34058576
Forgot link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutaree
>>
>>34058576
and leftists actually do a la Houston so shove it up yer arse
>>
Ubisoft could never create something as wonderful as doomguy
>>
>>34058501
see >>34058516
especially the end.

Most of the outrage outside of /pol/ or whatever is partially what their dumbass viral marketing team designed; it's a cheap political gambit in a volatile climate where people are getting really fucking tired of cheap political gambits for attention. It doesn't matter if it's being misunderstood, because they're still trying to present it this way, and it's more than clear what they're trying to pull.

Plus, this is Ubisoft, hit developer of such great games respecting and continuing the legacy of their long-running series such as Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Ghost Recon Wildlands. Fuck 'em.
>>
File: rightwingmilitiaman.jpg (72KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
rightwingmilitiaman.jpg
72KB, 240x320px
>>34058576
I wonder what their kill count is compared to this guy alone
>>
File: 1483163096761m.jpg (41KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1483163096761m.jpg
41KB, 1024x576px
Main bad guy and his good ol boys are white. What is betting the guy you play as is a gay black man?
>>
>>34058411
Hey now, those hell demons were good boys who didn't do nothing wrong, in fact, they were being enslaved and having their recourses stolen by humans from another dimension and said humans unleashed the Doom Slayer.
>>
>>34058578
No, that's all YOU know about it. You brag about knowing less than other people, then bitch that other people seem to judge it off of knowing more than you?

I mean, I get being stupid, but really?
>>
>>34058560
>By attacking these militia groups in the game, the devs intend to make it an attack on the group mentioned previously in general

or, and im just spitballing here, maybe they wanted to have a game take place in modern-day montana because its a beautiful part of america and would be fun to play around in but they had to make a reasonable plot without it just being battlefield-style army vs. army, so they figured 'hey why not crazy militia/cult?"
>>
>>34058563
>doom guy during the american revolution
>>
>>34058610
You mean a gay black woman who is also muslim?
>>
>>34058621
she is the sidekick.
>>
>>34058621

And M to F.
>>
>>34058626
No YOUR THE SIDEKICK
>>
>>34058478
Rip and tear.
>>
File: G0QQ7ak.jpg (632KB, 1739x1275px) Image search: [Google]
G0QQ7ak.jpg
632KB, 1739x1275px
>>34058616
You mean General Washington's secret weapon?
>>
>>34058626
She is also gonna be a communist as well.
>>
>>34058615

>maybe they wanted to have a game take place in modern-day montana because its a beautiful part of america and would be fun to play around in

That would be plausible if the devs that make this game weren't the same people that made you pal around with Karl Marx and 19th century trannies in previous games made by them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdRZhXDtmuw
>>
Fuck Ubisoft, fuck this game, Doomguy is the truth.
>>
>google farcry 5
>articles talking about how 4chan is reacting poorly to whites being the enemy

yup, these threads are manufactured for news sites to feed off of.
>>
>>34058610
10$ on hispanic communist bisexual
>>
File: mormon_jesus.png (423KB, 959x715px) Image search: [Google]
mormon_jesus.png
423KB, 959x715px
>>34058482
Don't be silly, anon, it'll be Mormons.
>>
>>34058663
Who is also a muslim.
>>
>>34058678
whos secretly kind of atheist
>>
>>34058611
>dey was good imps
>dey was going to deomn college
>he was a good boy who dindu nuffin
>we need more barrons for dem programs
>>
>>34058347
>yfw the censored version had Canada taking over the US

As a leaf I fucking laughed to tears.
>>
File: d7d.jpg (540KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
d7d.jpg
540KB, 1500x2000px
Fuck, open world Hell setting with DoomGuy just protecting the shit out of earth by skullfucking demons... Gib me
>>
File: norway.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
norway.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>Federal Agent Shaneesha Lopez has been inserted into the heart of the backwoods of WV
>She needs to put an end to the Militia movement that has taken over the entire state in response to the USA enacting the draft again
>The filthy racist goyim have staged an armed revolt in their own homeland instead of dying in Iran and paying Israel for the privelege
>A fucking frog company portraying Christians as violent extremists instead of fucking muslims because they are cowards
>Coulda been muslim uprising in yurop but nawwwwwwww das rayciss
>Slaying white people with trump bumper stickers exclusively
>So brave
>featuring Shaneesha Jones wisecracking sidekick Benny Horowitz slaying duck dynasty look alikes by the thousands

fuck ubisoft
>>
>>34057892
>Either the protagonist or one of the important characters will be a righteous, intelligent black man while every white character is a psychotic redneck
Calling it now
>>
>>34058691
wat, a...are you serious, THATS what they censored it as. Fucking hell
>>
>>34058701

open world and doom do not mix. the only reason that game was fun was because of the level design and open world pretty much guarantees that level design suffers.
>>
>>34058546
Farcry is the series where the ideas guy's ideas are not scrapped and fully realized instead.
>>
>>34058691
Are there screenshots?!
>>
>>34058529
>President Moshie Goldberg turns over US nuclear weapons to IN.
All shall bow before the Hegemony of Indiana!
>>
>set in Montana

Would be great if you get some gun imports from Canada like SVT-40's just for giggles.
>>
File: 1495672431841.jpg (115KB, 786x630px) Image search: [Google]
1495672431841.jpg
115KB, 786x630px
>>34058705
>"why can't it be about killin muslims instead of militia members!!!!1!"
>>
>>34058711
That's because you're used to Lazy-ass Ubisoft style of open world.

Give me M. C. Escher, lovecraftian hellscape with orientation and portal shenanigans ala Prey, and I still think it'd be a great 4 hour DLC.
>>
>>34058709
>>34058691
Uh, the the original version was censored so that it had North Korea taking over the US.
They originally planned on having China invade (which made a lot more sense), but they didn't want to risk offending the Chinese.
>>
>>34058589
>>34058576
Hey retard, notice the bit where they were a small insular group who got busted by the FBI instead of going on a months long firefight with some faggot in what will assuredly be some mountain-sealed valley as a way to justify the game?

Yeah, not equivalent to the scale of anything Farcry has ever done unless they completely renovate it like RE7 did to RE.
>>
File: Doom-Review-Cover.jpg (200KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Doom-Review-Cover.jpg
200KB, 1200x675px
Can we talk about the new Revenant lore?

>Hey, all the bones are growin and popping out of it.
>Lol, let's put a jetpack and rocket launchers on it.

Fucking best.
>>
>>34058456
>associate with Jesus
>like guns
The problem is that they automatically think that Jesus+guns=westoboro baptist BUT MOSRE DEADLY!

Associating with them is in the same cein as the Germans hating nazis; it's the worst of us therefore we don't like it spread everywhere nor do we like people assuming that we're all that way.
>>
>>34058056
the best way to hurt a game company is to buy games on those discount sites. When the stolen credit cards hit with charge backs they fuck the game company.
>>
>>34058787

dude this counter-shilling is sad and cringy. if you want to talk about doom make a thread on /v/ about it.
>>
>>34057892
Not /k/ related

Anyway, it's like if some Ubisoft exec watched somebody play RE7 and Outlast 2 and said "lmao we can do cults 2" and decided to cash in on the "tuck frump" Berkley shit
>>
>>34058659
So can you kill that fat, disgusting monster? Even if it desyncs and game overs?

If you can I might find that piece of shit or rent it and just do that for a couple hours.
>>
>>34058527
>overuse of commas
>hur dur you illiterate and stupid

Never have I been on reddit. I'm only saying this game might be fun. It may have an alternate reality as the setting and even if it does take place in modern America it seems like a fun game. One could argue the same point for farcry 4. I haven't played it but didn't it take place in a fictional india/tibet type setting? Stop crying, you make us look bad. This is why i'm calling you a snowflake. Because your acting the same way they do when the slightest thing comes up they don't like and they start bitching.
>>
>>34058691
Somehow, I am okay with this.
>>
>>34058380
thank god someone else noticed. you can already see the goddamn crossbow and rpg ammo.
>>
>>34058750
Fucking ubisoft
>Open world game
>Giant world with nothing to do
>To unlock parts of the map, you have to go to some radio tower
>Oh wow, you did it, now do it for the rest of the game.
>>
File: memeuserretort.jpg (26KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
memeuserretort.jpg
26KB, 540x405px
>>34058740
because then muslims would kill them
Im calling them cowards for taking the easy way out like every other company or plot devised in that past half century
ITS DA RACIST WHITE PEOPLE WHO DA REAL PROBLEM
its a fucking cop out
its part of an agenda
and you coulda had black, arab, white, asian muslims in the yurop setting, an actual multicultural racial cast of bad guys with some charismatic white guy the new imam of yurop
instead it follows the plot line of every film and game made since the 70's
confederate flags and crucifixes are the problem with white america and WE SO BRAVE
also instead of thinking you responded with that image you fucking mongrel devoid of imagination or forethought
>>
>>34058531
farcry 1 was great. I'm disappointed they changed to crisis which was shit and farcry. I liked the first one desu.

How old are you? I'm sure you will put some fake age to pretend like you've played it. The first one was a good game.
>>
>>34058381
the loop is a good way to see the situation of the community
>>
File: Doom4_Codex_SuperShotgun.png (659KB, 1658x446px) Image search: [Google]
Doom4_Codex_SuperShotgun.png
659KB, 1658x446px
>>34058797

Not the Anon that started it, but sure, I'll stop having fun because you said so, faggot.

So you go ahead and keep arguing back and forth with Ubisoft shills instead.

Meanwhile, one of the more aesthetically pleasing shotguns in vidya in a looong while.
>>
>>34058578
/thread
>>
File: 1495577418586.jpg (7KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1495577418586.jpg
7KB, 261x193px
>>34058824
hate to break this to you, but you have autism
>>
>>34058774
>it doesn't exist!
>i-i meant not many of them exist!
http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/right-wing-extremists-militants-bigger-threat-america-isis-jihadists-422743.html
>>
>>34058411
>>34058420
I knew the game was exactly what I wanted when there was no fucking questions or elaborate intro and just waking up on a table ripping a fuckers jaw out and killing everything in the room.
>>
>>34058841
no, not /thread/. All signs point to it being the shit we think it will be
>>
>>34057892

the whole series has been killer so far IMO so I'm pretty excited for the next one

Farcry 1 was a dumpster fire, until it was re-released on xbox. They fixed the voice acting, made the story kick ass and gave the whole thing a feeling of immersion on the level of original Half Life.

>Farcry 2

harsh. brutal. bleak. the buddy system was pretty badass, and you genuinely felt like shit when one of them died
>being on the ground
>your buddy just saved your life
>but got hit
>you hit them with the morphine
>it doesn't work
>you keep assessing the wound
>more morphine
>you pull out your pistol
>put it to your buddies head
>"do it" they say
>BOOM
that game gave people PTSD, it was awesome

>Farcy 3
the island was amazing, the graphics great, the hunting/crafting system was great addition. I loved the skills and idea of the "warrior tattoo" as you built on them, doing crazy shit with the take downs, etc. the whole thing was a blast and had some of the most memorable characters. the drug trip scenes were a lot of fun and I personally thought the story was solid.

>farcry 4

same as above, but now you can hunt tigers, buy a fucking double barrel elephant gun, fly what looks like a homemade helicopter, and the exploration got even better.

I have no doubt that farcry 5 will be pretty sweet
>>
>>34058853
>Fucking nerd wants to tell you what to do over comm
>Fuck you comm
>Fucking demons acting like god damn chimps
>Fucking snap their necks.
>Fucking nerd wants to tell you how valuable his condenser anal beads are.
>Fuck your condenser. Foot solve problem.

Felt good. Felt real good.
>>
>>34058850
Yeah, okay, because we all know the media is a fair and balanced source talking about anyone who likes guns and the second amendment, especially if they're from rural areas. They're absolutely a reliable crowd.

God, I wish you faggots would stop shilling whatever the fuck's up on any given day. And if you're here by choice, I don't know why.
>>
File: SAD!.png (243KB, 462x309px) Image search: [Google]
SAD!.png
243KB, 462x309px
>>34058847
picture followed by accusation of the new buzzword
rather be autistic than whatever race or gender you are my melanin enhanced or khazar friend.
whelp enjoy the sales ubiSOFT. watch this is gonna tank and they are gonna do the same corporate ploy as ghostbusters did "if you dont buy our game its because youre racist and hate women you nazi"SAD!
>>
>>34058426
>Do we always have to assume they'll make us be the bad guys?
>make us be the bad guys
>make us
>us

Are you a christian fanatic redneck ?
>>
File: 1462935728368.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1462935728368.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>34058883
what's aspergers like?
>>
File: 1470021949648.jpg (337KB, 1025x725px) Image search: [Google]
1470021949648.jpg
337KB, 1025x725px
>>34058887
>christian fanatic redneck
again, ubisofts devs probably consider any traditional conservative branch as evil, anyone who actually follows Scripture and believes in Christ and Christianity as a fanatic, and define redneck as any non urban individual who doesnt vote exclusively democrat
>>
>>34058411
I'm cautiously looking forward to destiny 2, and you know that won't contain political pandering.
>>
>>34058871
how old are you? I doubt you played 1 when it was at its prime. It was a fine game.
>>
>>34058920
i didnt play 1, but i too am curious
>>
File: innernetkeyboardog.jpg (34KB, 374x452px) Image search: [Google]
innernetkeyboardog.jpg
34KB, 374x452px
>>34058905
it feels like being WOKE MY NIGGA
I mean the handmaids tale is one of my favorite books but they coulda done it with a refocus on islam for the new series.
but noooooooo. thats more possible. so its da white christians.
>>
>>34058363
I played Homefront 2 and only remember killing Norks. With Crytek indirectly behind it, it was probably the better game.
>>
its pretty obvious /pol is on this board right now. Go back to you 16 y/o circle jerk immature bs containment board now.
>>
>>34058887
I didn't vote Hillary and I don't live in an apartment so by Ubisofts definition, yes.
>>
>>34058478
pissing on his helmet to lose less HP from the toxic gas.
ramming the arm of a german soldier into his own anus, and then decapitating him.
akimbo Lee-Enfield
>>
>>34058805
>implying I overused my two commas

>your

>implying I've even commented on the quality of the game (or potential lack therof)

0/2, you're still a stupid contrarian and the only one crying in this thread. You can reply if you want, but this is the last (you) I'm giving you.
>>
File: the connection is obvious.jpg (46KB, 886x519px) Image search: [Google]
the connection is obvious.jpg
46KB, 886x519px
>>34058191
I'm getting more of a scientology vibe, mainly due to the crosses.
>>
>>34058973
too much money and Hollywood backing to pole fun at them from a reputable (haha) company that isn't South Park.
>>
>>34058002
I can see it already
>>
File: fedora.png (275KB, 999x562px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
275KB, 999x562px
>>34058879
>I have no way to refute anything in your article so I will attack the media as a whole
What would you people do if you couldn't just screech "lugenpresse" when you didn't like something?
>>
>>34058963
I imagine Doomguy would have handled Jadotville like a fucking champ all things considered. Katangan militants have to have about the same health stats as a zombie so glory kills for days.
>>
>>34058380
And Far Cry 3, and The Division, and GR Wildlands, and whatever else. Ubi just makes the same game over and over again and puts a new name on it.
>>
>>34058981
I doubt suit there by the dinner table is poor.
>>
>>34058850
the race that's 70% of the US and the religion that's 75% do about half the terrorism
the religion (islam) that is LESS than one percent (0.9%) of the population does the other half
also nice source faggot, try to find one that can go ten words before betraying it's overt biases next time
>>
>>34058932

32. and yes, I did, but even then the original release was riddled with bugs, horrid voice acting, and the engine was a bit clunky.

I'm not saying I hated it, but compared to the re-release it was total garbage IMO.
>>
>>34058092
hey I'm a redneck and I play videogames
I even wanna fuck my cousin so go shit in your mother's mouth faggot
>>
>>34058997
>you people
>Outing himself as a shill and not a /K/ native

Aaaaaahahahahaha!
>>
>>34058501
because this is 'murrica and you cant let a game have even an atom of politics without getting assaulted by mongoloids from all sides of the political spectrum, and beyond.
>>
>>34058917
You know, this is getting me to think maybe Ubisoft is doing this specifically because they know their game wouldn't do so well if they didn't. Like if people get all riled up politically about the game, that's better advertising than any trailer they put out could ever be.
That, and of course they can't do stuff like Europe falling apart or US goes full ZOG with death squads and diversity squads going at it in the streets. They'd get kiked the moment they even tried.
I'm looking forward to seeing the conversation this Far Cry is no doubt going to produce, along with the butthurt. To be real, I'd really like a game where you roam around New York, Chicago, or San Francisco after a political Balkanization. Partitioned maps, STALKER-style, and you can join different groups that are just extreme or not-so-extreme versions of what we have now. Right Wing Death Squads, Oathkeepers, Communists, Anarchists. It'd be cool to play, and you'd depict each side with a bit of humor and satire.
>>
>>34058966
due to your autism you're missing the point totally. Stop reacting to spelling errors and saying that using an insult too many times to is some sort of counter argument. You ARE being a snowflake. It's pretty obvious you belong on your containment board /pol or you wouldn't be crying like one right now. You're overreacting from fucking game and coming to conclusions and already playing victim just like the left does. Which is why I used that specific term to ironically refer to you. Go cry more you 16 y/o faggot. We all know you're to immature to own guns so you don't belong on this board.
>>
>>34059008
I was referring to Scientology as a group and a company directly making a game showing them in bad light when they have a very large Hollywood backing.

Matt and Trey can do it with no problem as lets face it.. thats South Park.
>>
>>34057892
I'm getting a vibe that we're gonna have to side between mud-lined truck riding hayseeds and outdoorsy "traditional" survivalists.

Somehow this is going to involve drugs of some sort.
>>
>>34058512
so you are mad because now it happens in a forgotten place of your country and not in a forgotten place of a third world country.
>>
>>34059026
Just look at how well that worked for the new Ghost Busters! It spawned so many sequels and spin offs...

Oh... wait... controversy doesn't equal sales.
>>
File: url.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>34059022
>shill accusation
>reddit spacing
>>
>>34059035
Pffft? Hollywood giving a shit if they're in a bad light? Dude, where have you been at? Hollywood been poked fun of more than it's fair share, I doubt they'll blink at a game for doing the same.
>>
>>34059051
Well, I wasn't saying it was an effective strategy.
>>
>>34059026
See, people already said that in this thread and others. They won't..

>"Seeing the conversation
You mean a bunch of SJW's fellating each other over Donald Trump's AmeriKKKa while the majority of gamers who are already sick of Ubisoft tell them to fuckoff? Real productive conversation.

This is a cynical marketing move, with a cynical, unimaginative premise and a boring, conventional end. Just like everything Ubisoft does now. Initially promising, perhaps controversial, and ultimately hollow and half-done for anyone who cared.
>>
>>34058002
Far Cry 3 & 4 had a recurring character who was a CIA spook who was directly involved in attempting to topple regimes. I don't think it would be a stretch to assume he'll be in this game, too.
>>
File: ATFarcry5.png (605KB, 600x793px) Image search: [Google]
ATFarcry5.png
605KB, 600x793px
>>34058063
underrated post
>>
>>34059053
Plus

>/K/

They guy he replied to is just as stupid but still
>>
>>34058839
You could probably buy one of those without a tax stamp
>>
>>34058294
Looks like reddit likes to use the term snowflake months after everyone else got bored of it. Nobody is saying the truth this game doesn't have the right to exist, just that we will not buy it because it is dumb. How about you bring an argument next time.
>>
>>34059053
>Called a shill for shilling
>Goes into defensive shill mode

Oy vey, how's the pay and where do I sign up?
>>
>>34059053
What is reddit spacing? Sounds like the new meme along with, you belong on reddit when someone is too stupid to respond to an argument. Its okay, being retarded is now "special".
>>
>>34059093
Look at any given comment section on Facebook, the liberals are tossing "snowflake" in blizzards now enough to make the origin of the term look like dust. It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
>>
>>34058546
fuck, that is such a great option for them to do instead of this shit.
>>
File: 1488.jpg (102KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
102KB, 600x600px
go back to pol stupid goyim!!!!
god I fucking forget how many actual IDF guys are on here.
I love the Galil. Im a big fan of you guys when you actually used to fight your own wars.
but jesus christ when its kay shitting on muslims for years and years not a fucking word.
mention something about Israel and SHUT IT DOWN!
>>
File: top kek 1520.jpg (18KB, 233x306px) Image search: [Google]
top kek 1520.jpg
18KB, 233x306px
>>34059026
>Partitioned maps, STALKER-style, and you can join different groups that are just extreme or not-so-extreme versions of what we have now. Right Wing Death Squads, Oathkeepers, Communists, Anarchists. It'd be cool to play, and you'd depict each side with a bit of humor and satire.

A free roam STALKER-esque RPG set in a balkanized United States where you could choose your own faction like that would be absolutely amazing. I wonder what kind of bonuses each faction would get, and where they would be located on the map. Ideally there would be an emphases on some kind of persistent or procedural world, rather than a linear set of events that would occur every single time the game booted up.
>>
>>34059093
>This thread

The pro ubisoft reddit wave sure is changing minds, huh?
>>
>>34059093
How many people really go on that sub reddit?
>>
>>34058936
I played the shit out of 1 but it honestly wasn't anything special beside the taken king dlc.
>>
>>34058997
Reddit is that way, faggot
>>
>>34059143
This just reminds me of how badly I want a STALKER MMO and how we'll never have one.
>>
Judging by those glasses, are we going to off Jim Jones and his congregation before they can commit suicide?

Also, if they want a Western feel, tone down the military hardware and limit the game to slower, more ammo limited options. I know it's a lot to ask from Ubisoft, but I'd like a slower paced detective game.
>>
>>34058879
holy shit this butthurt over a video game
>>
>>34059093
first of all you belong on /pol. Go bad to your 16 y/o aspie board. Kid, your life doesn't suck because of minorities and woman rights. You're just retarded. I've made plenty of arguments already. You and your fellow aspie friends haven't responded other than claiming this game is racist b/c it might be racist. It's you that hasn't brought any arguments other than spelling errors and other retard mumbo jumbo.
>>
File: united.jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
united.jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
>>34059093
Isn't that what Stormfront did after we raided Hal Turner?
>>
>>34059152
Almost nobody, not least because they ban for any type of dissent.
>>
>>34059182
Leave. K is a progressive board and we don't accept REGRESSIVES like you who use autism as an insult.
>>
>>34058871
far cry 4 was shite tho
>>
>>34059026
>specifically because they know their game wouldn't do so well if they didn't

Far Cry 4 and Wildlands had amazing sales
>>
>>34059239
So was 3
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 585x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 585x372px
Ubisoft is cancer and killing off all of its franchises. Far cry has sucked cocks after 3. This looks boring, cliche, and dumb. What the fuck does Ubisoft think is the hook here?
>>
>>34058610
> Montana
> Not playing as the Sheriff from the nearby Sioux reservation
>>
>>34058471

Have you seen any snow capped mountains like that in West Virginia?
>>
>>34059274
yes
>>
>>34059274
Of course not. He's a retard that said something retarded, everyone called him retarded, then he spent half an hour arguing like a retard about how 'not retarded' he and farcry are.
>>
File: fusion.gif (1001KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fusion.gif
1001KB, 500x281px
>>34059026
So

Stalker
+
Metro: Last Light
>>
File: girls laughing ridicule.jpg (35KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
girls laughing ridicule.jpg
35KB, 446x400px
>>34059258
>mfw no one even mentions Far Cry: Primal because of how shit it was
>>
>>34059344
Mention what? your post cut off after "mfw no one even mentions"
>>
>>34059250
does it hurt to have autism ?
>>
>>34059344
The same fate awaits 5. Ubisoft hasn't put out a quality game since Chaos Theory.
>>
>>34059311
>>34059274
>>34058449
look everyone, the autistic samefag coming in for an "argument" about technicalities and "achssulalys"
>>
>>34059376
Primal sucked, 4 was shit, 3 was awful, Ubisoft is a dying company, you'll be out of a job soon.
>>
>>34059344
According to Ubisoft, the game performed better than they had expected
>>
File: youcantseehim.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
youcantseehim.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>34059370
>>
>>34059035
Matt Stone and Trey Parker even had Scientology spies on them for months after their episode about them. Scientologists are the most defensive when it comes to parody
>>
>>34059083
Troy Sanders?
>>
>>34059408
proof that they arent even trying anymore.
but lets be real, who even needed proof already?
>>
>>34059344
>Far Cry: Primal
If I wanted to play caveman I'd strap a fork to a broom and turn out the lights, then I'd try to start a fire without matches in my fireplace and cook a steak on my "spear"

I'd then quickly get bored of being in my underwear/naked, put on some clothes, and I'd actually be productive.

I can NOT however simulate being an operator or taking down pirates easily by flipping a switch or two and undressing.

Then again...
>>
>>34058273
Oh I'm fucking laffin mate that's a good one for the joke bank.
Fucking west baptist.
>>
>>34059439
or you could move to africa
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 720x540px
>>34059406
3 was pretty fun and had some good set pieces. 4 was basically a half baked re-skin and Primal they must've been dropping acid as I have no idea wtf they were thinking
>>
File: 1481861392329.gif (884KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
1481861392329.gif
884KB, 245x150px
tfw was really looking forward to the division but then it turned out it was a 3rd person borderlands.
>>
>>34059439
or you could like you know join the military retard or do you have some disability? I can't see myself eating raw steak and killing people barbarically in that setting. Maybe take some bath salts and kill people in a city but that isn't the same setting, but is primal in a way.
>>
File: areyouretarded gir blonde.gif (700KB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
areyouretarded gir blonde.gif
700KB, 260x173px
>>34059406
you keep saying 3 was shit and i keep asking...
>>
>>34059467
3 introduced some nice takedown mechanics. Then the story petered out, I can't remember anyone except Vas, and it was repetitive as shit. At least the previous 2 tried some unique shit, even the Primal ports had their moments.
>>
File: YcQT4OI.gif (2MB, 391x304px) Image search: [Google]
YcQT4OI.gif
2MB, 391x304px
>>34058273
ayyyyy lmao
>>
>>34059501
It was fun as shit as well. Maybe forgetable, but really enjoyable during the time you played it.
Enough in my book to be a good game.
>>
>>34059541
Congrats on being the guy who takes home the drunk fat chick at the end of the night, I guess. Ubisoft is dying, and it's glorious to watch.
>>
>>34059439
Do you own guns or are you a /pol faggot? Don't worry I already know the answer.

You could room clear in your house like everyone with guns does here which is as close to being primal as the example that you gave. Join the Army and you can realistically expect to do that.

I'm sure you bow hunt and all that..not really, but you might be able to throw a spear at some dude if you move to the middle of africa. Seems like being primal is harder than being operator without the risks of going to jail. I can legally shoot shit if a war breaks out and get out and enjoy the GI bill. I'm not willing to move to africa though.

Try again /pol tard
>>
>>34059468
Fantastic premise wasted on shit gameplay. I cancelled my preorder when it took me 5 minutes to shoot a boss to death with a SCAR
>>
File: uh.png (22KB, 668x498px) Image search: [Google]
uh.png
22KB, 668x498px
>>34059549
>Ubisoft is dying, and it's glorious to watch.

I wish you were right
>>
File: aliwannadoisgoback.gif (924KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
aliwannadoisgoback.gif
924KB, 480x270px
>>34059380
Chaos Theory was the shit.
I miss the good times, when Tom Clancy's name wasn't all that profanated yet...
>>
File: vivendi_hq_1-600x390.jpg (66KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
vivendi_hq_1-600x390.jpg
66KB, 600x390px
>>34059569
I am
>>
>>34059475
>joining the military makes you an operator who kills pirates and hunts tigers
No.
It doesn't.
Joining the peace time military has damn near no actual operating according to most people I've discussed this with.

I would gladly join if I actually had a guarantee I'd get to do spooky shit.
But I can't get that.
So I won't for now.
>>
>>34059468
I know that feel bro.
>>
>>34059569
that doesnt look healthy, looks like a crash waiting to happen
>>
>>34059572
The first three Splinter Cells are fucking God Tier.
>>
>>34059549
3 was good as was its expansion. Ubisoft got greedy as usual and forced a bunch of rushed sequels.
>>
File: Oz1KcsH.jpg (346KB, 1071x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Oz1KcsH.jpg
346KB, 1071x1200px
>>
>>34057892

Please tell me that image is a joke.
>>
>>34058727
Spell check turned UN into IN for some reason.
>>
File: theoffice look.gif (956KB, 312x176px) Image search: [Google]
theoffice look.gif
956KB, 312x176px
>>34059549
The thing is, what you call fat is, in reality, THICC.
>>
File: 14866518373640.jpg (43KB, 390x369px) Image search: [Google]
14866518373640.jpg
43KB, 390x369px
>>34059595
Is gud, needs a wall somewhere.
>>
>>34058727
>indiana
>being relevent
not even in fiction anon. not even in fiction.
>>
File: sam fisschsher.jpg (235KB, 960x1620px) Image search: [Google]
sam fisschsher.jpg
235KB, 960x1620px
>>34059587
this is a sam fisher thread now
>>
>>34059556
how the fuck is anything in that post /pol/ tier? Are you Larping as a ubisoft shill or something?
>>
File: J32MoKq.jpg (19KB, 203x276px) Image search: [Google]
J32MoKq.jpg
19KB, 203x276px
>>34059660
No make fum of Smam
>>
>>34058670
The silent enemy, The Mormons, they try to act nice, but are actually evil and manipulative.

I see Mormons as the commies of Christianity, pure evil without people truly knowing
>>
>Ubisoft
Wouldn't have expected anything less from them. Just look at what they did with Watch_Dogs 2. They're up there with Bioware in the world's most Tumblr game dev contest.

I'm sure NeoFAG is gonna have a raging boiclitty hardon when the E3 reveal comes out.
>>
>>34058920
Why would Destiny 2 be any better than 1?
>>
>>34058354
Fuck off, >>>/pol/
>>
>>34059137
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>34059881
This. Always be skeptical about big game releases. Wait a couple days and check the metacritic user scores if you want to read real, unbiased reviews. Remember Activision spent more on marketing than on development of the first Destiny and that game had a $500 million budget.
>>
File: Ben Garrison's M16.png (31KB, 952x223px) Image search: [Google]
Ben Garrison's M16.png
31KB, 952x223px
>>34059887
You first, /leftypol/yp

After you, SRSpastic

In a minute, r/Anarchocuckold
>>
File: Poor Little White Guy-cover.jpg (108KB, 380x540px) Image search: [Google]
Poor Little White Guy-cover.jpg
108KB, 380x540px
lmao at all of these fucks playing the victim

>BUT MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

pic related
>>
File: 1495337091173.png (815KB, 718x520px) Image search: [Google]
1495337091173.png
815KB, 718x520px
>>34059939
>>
>>34059467
Wtf even was primal. Far Cry 4 DLC?
>>
>>34058186
Same. Also why I'm kinda excited to play it though. It's a love hate relationship.
>>
>>34059974
The map in Primal was literally the Far Cry 4 map with no buildings and more prehistoric shit.
>>
>>34058871
You're fucking 14 and the cancer that is killing this site
>>
>>34058727
Hoosiers shall win the US State War, we are underestimated, but strong.

>>34059640
Indiana Strong.
>>
>>34058932
1 and 2 were both shit. 3 was the best and 4 was the same as 3 except in Tibet or some such shit.
>>
>>34058871
>>>/plebbit/
Why does Ubishit need to shill their games so hard on a fucking firearms board on an anonymous goatfucking BBS?
>>
>>34060004
>impying that we don't turn you and michigan into greater Ohio
>>
>>34057963
>implying right-wing crazies aren't a more realistic scenario than a UN invasion
Even if the UN wasn't totally fucking incompetent.

>>34058314
>>34058335
>libruls don't buy vidya games
You're idiots.
>>
>>34060036
>Ohio
>Being able to take over Indiana
555-come-on-now
>>
Saw that cover mocking the painting 'The Last Supper' and figure it's just going to be anti-Christian, anti-country, anti-White, and anti-gun. I just tossed my kid's Farcry games that he and I have played. Fuck that title and also fuck that company - will not support that shit.
>>
File: 1461963311782.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461963311782.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>34059595
Just turn the planes into drones and it's perfect
>>
>>34059992
>>34060023

>stop liking what I don't like

not everyone is an autistic sperg that over analyzes everything to the point of being completely incapable of having fun.

you should go back to your containment boards

>>/pol/
>>/r9k/
>>/v/
>>/lgbt/
>>/s4s/
>>
>>34060079
Ubisoft got taken over by leftist Canadian women (the worst kind) years ago. Just stop buying their games altogether.
>>
>>34060098
So you admit to being a normalfag then?
>>>/b/
>>>/SnapChat/
>>>/Whatever trendy faggy app the cool kids are using these days/
>>
>>34058963
>Akimbo Lee Enfield

That's a funny way of spelling 'duel Obrez'
>>
File: 1485315547717.jpg (18KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
1485315547717.jpg
18KB, 300x192px
>>34058471
>Like I said nerd, I have better things to do than watch video game trailers all day. Video games are for aspies and 16 y/o kids.

he unironically posted on an imageboard for chinese cartoons.
>>
>>34060131
>>
>>34058411
And the DOOM (you can tell who played the original in the 90's, by who types the name all in caps) was one of the best games I've played in my life.

The music, the action, the graphics, the 'story'. I wasn't expecting all the little extras, secrets, and power-ups you could upgrade your shit with too.
>tfw you glorykill shit when you're full ammo and health, just because

>>34058875
>Fucking nerd wants to tell you what to do over comm
>Fuck you comm
Who else tried to shoot him as soon as you met the giant nerd?
>>
>>34060107
Thanks, will do
>>
>>34060166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8
seriously needed MOAR enemies to fight
>>
File: gt blocks your path.jpg (145KB, 878x878px) Image search: [Google]
gt blocks your path.jpg
145KB, 878x878px
>>34057892
I'll probably torrent this one, I've always wanted to go back to Montana. Would be hilarious if at the end of the game it turns out half of them were ATF agents.

It's like you guys don't remember the various Christian loonies that were vidya villains back in the Jack Thompson days.

It's a cultural thing, the filthy Quebecois probably think they're "creating media rebelling against Drumpf"
>>
>>34059143
The sad thing is, for all the scripting that went into STALKER, I can't fault it. There were all those side missions you could do in CoP, and I loved that. Sure, some were not as good as others, but that's alright. Nowadays you just don't have that.
It's either linear as hell with fully voiced characters, or open world shit with a small cast that actually do anything of import.
I liked the effect that siding with certain factions had in STALKER. I imagine with the technology we have now we could actually make something awesome, a real humdinger of a world.
>>
>>34057892
They better do some shit with Muslim terror cells in Europe for Farcry 6 if they're going to go this route.
>>
>>34060079
>Far Cry
>Anti-gun

Did you have to train to be this stupid, or is it just a natural talent?

>>34060107
I can actually confirm this first hand. Did a semester for a game dev program in Montral; nice city, but Ubisoft is just sinking into the trash.

All this being said, 99% of the students in my program were pretty hard to the left, so as far as the entire industry sees it, the market is definitely there. Don't expect things to get better within any of our lifetimes.
>>
>>34059439
>If I wanted to play caveman I'd strap a fork to a broom and turn out the lights, then I'd try to start a fire without matches in my fireplace and cook a steak on my "spear"

That actually sounds pretty fun.

I'd go play airshit if I wanted to "simulate" being an operator.
>>
>>34060166
That filthy fucking robo-nerd needs to learn respect for Doomguy.

Talkin all that nerd shit.
No one cares about your faggy science, there's a berserk power up over there.
Fucking Nerd....
>>
>>34058740
>>34058705
Why can't it be both?
>>
Why are people mad about this?

You've gunned down Asians, Arabs, Africans, yuropoors, and other races in other Far Cry games before.
>>
>>34058512
Far as I can tell for dems everywhere outside of LA, NYC, and SF may as well be a third world country. I"ll withhold judgement until we get more plot details.
>>
>>34060067
Michigan here.
We have superior gun laws, superior hunters, and superior fishing vessels.

I propose an alliance with Indiana. We can call it the 'Fuck Ohio' pact.
>>
File: kane_time[1].jpg (63KB, 600x790px) Image search: [Google]
kane_time[1].jpg
63KB, 600x790px
>>34058824
>you coulda had black, arab, white, asian muslims in the yurop setting, an actual multicultural racial cast of bad guys with some charismatic white guy the new imam of yurop
Yeah because that is so much less of a politically charged setting and plot to use!

>instead it follows the plot line of every film and game made since the 70's
And more importantly! You've apparently never seen a single fucking action movie from the 80's or 90's, because muslim terrorists were a rather common choice of badguy, when compared to other stereotypical choices available, and certainly were more common than "evil white people".

The saddest thing about what you're saying is that 80's and 90's action movies (as well as the early 2000's in limited numbers) are the absolute apex of the 'art'. Look at Total Recall, Robocop, True Lies, Demolition Man, and basically any movie starring Chuck Norris! Badass dudes, kicking ass in over-the-top fight scenes that aren't realistic, but look fucking cool so you don't generally care.

While video games are also something you're wrong about. Half-Life, Deus Ex, Jagged Alliance, Grand Theft Auto, and so many fucking more, all haf Da Guv'mint as the badguys in one way or another, and in general this was a common theme to a lot of 80's and 90's shit. Otherwise, most games were sci-fi shit, or otherwise so distanced from reality that trying to compare their antagonists to real world political and social groups is fucking ridiculous. Unless you're going to try and tell me that Kane from the Brotherhood of Nod was some how an anti-white thing (pro-tip, it wasn't).

>tfw someone tries to talk shit about the era you grew up in
>but you shoot them down because you were fucking there
pic related
>>
>>34058576
>RapeLay causes outrage
It's been out for YEARS
WHAT. THE. SHIT.
>>
>>34060537
Screenshot is from 2010 or 2011
>>
>>34060558
Oh okay, my mistake for being retarded and just skimming the image.
>>
Is no one going to comment on op's description on how buying a gun and ammo would be like in that game?
>>
>>34060586
No, because ubisoft is liberal cuckcentral who thinks buying a gun in the us is easier than buying bread.
>>
>>34058689
Underrated post
>>
>>34057892
Can someone just do a Right vs Left Civil War 2 game where we play as a normal dude caught in the middle of the crossfire and have to deal with both sides and the moral/ethical repercussions of doing so? I mean, yeah, I could probably just wait a few years and get it first hand but it'd be fun game while I wait.
>>
>>34057968
Guy who lives in Oregon here, trying to poison a salad bar is not a large scale bioterror attack...
>>
The first Farcry was the best. Everything else was shit in some regard.
>>
>>34060312
Don't bother, probably just some easily butthurt teenager fresh from /r/TheDonald.
Christ, imagine how they'd take 4chan pre-2008.
>>
File: montana constitution.png (136KB, 1140x771px) Image search: [Google]
montana constitution.png
136KB, 1140x771px
> be me
> live in montana
> see farcry 5 teasers
> holyshit.gif
> LooksLikeWhereILive.jpg
Later
> coming home from hunting
> driving down mountain
> thinking about what the game's plot will be
> sudden realization
> come to /k/
> there's a thread up
> /k/ has come to the same conclusion
> feels bad man
>>
File: 1488854614352.jpg (102KB, 818x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488854614352.jpg
102KB, 818x768px
>>34058887

> Are you a christian fanatic redneck ?

Not that anon, but yes, and yes, I will be pirating this game. I'll actually buy it if it turns out to be worth my money. Seems like it'll be fun, if a bit preachy.
>>
>>34057968
>Rajneeshee made a large scale bioterror attack in 1984
You wanna know why so few people know about this? Because no one cares about people poisoning a salad bar to keep people from voting on the town council.
>>
>>34058092
>assuming SJWs are the biggest demographic in the Farcry market, or any video game market that isn't on Nintendo
>>
>>34058294
>idea that hasn't been touched
Because it's shit. When people play games like this they want escapism, not to be catapulted into a virtual version of their national politics.
>>
>>34060918
yeah, I'm assuming most people who play Far Cry, aka normalfags who don't give a shit who the digital badguy is, 10 year olds who also don't care.
>>
File: 3c9.png (277KB, 388x519px) Image search: [Google]
3c9.png
277KB, 388x519px
>>34060269
>MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

>MUH CHRISTIAN VALUES

I always found it funny that these /pol/ types always make fun of others for playing the victim all the time, yet they play the victim the most.
>>
>>34060825
Shh, let the leftists have their circlejerk.
>>
>>34058427
>i'm retarded b/c i'm judging based off some picture

No you're retarded because you couldn't be so much as bothered to Google it. It takes less than 2 minutes. How hard is that?
>>
>>34060962
>>34060871
>>34060098
>>34060049
>>34059939
>>34059887
>>34059556
>>34059408
>>34059387
>>34059376
>>34059182
>>34058997
I wonder how many (You)s are in here.
I can't decide if Reddit faggot lefty, or Ubishill. Reddit has been real active because summer, but Ubisoft does this shit all the time to kick up a dust storm to cover their bad games and failing company.

Might be a perfect storm of both. It's a fascinating swirl of faggotry. Like watching E. Coli strains in a under a microscope as you wonder which will adapt to its environment best.
>>
>>34059376
I dunno, I'd have to ask you, but the most likely response would be "n-no y-you too, you 16 y/o aspie. Like, fuck off, and stuff."
>>
>>34058997
Hello, colonizer from Reddit.

Fuck off
>>
>>34061003
>waaah! everyone who disagrees with me is a shill of some kind!
Stay classy /pol/
>>
>>34061046
I call you a faggot, so that makes me pol? Are you new to this chinese cartoon board? Nifty. What else gets you so riled up?
>>
File: GcxQnlB.png (45KB, 728x171px) Image search: [Google]
GcxQnlB.png
45KB, 728x171px
>>34061003
Try again, cockgoblin.
>>
>>34061003
>people have different opinions than me

>They must be from reddit or kike ubishills
>>
>>34061060
Oh, so you're THAT faggot. Can the rest report in? This is a great experiment.
>>
>>34058740
I cant be the only one who has noticed that leftist smuggies are always horribly inarticulate. In fact leftist memes in general tend to be shit.
>>
>>34061065
>>34061060
>>34061046
Now these are some upset scamps. By the time I post this, there should be more.
>>
Holy fuck, you Americans are cunts. It's kinda funny how triggered everyone is about this.

Whats so upsetting about this? Why is everyone in a drooling spasm over a video game that hasn't come out yet and probably won't play? I don't understand. Is this an attack against your religion?
>>
>>34061076
You're the only one upset here
>>
>>34061092
Calm down leaf, we're observing a K 'Raid'.
>>
>>34061092
These idiots are insecure and view this as a personal attack on their beliefs. Sounds a lot like the Muslims they hate so much.
>>
File: altrightist.png (522KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
altrightist.png
522KB, 800x577px
>>34061092
They legitimately identify with the cartoonishly evil antagonists in the game.
>>
>>34061094
>>34061065
>>34061060
>>34061046
So you're all K regulars, right?

Can I see some pics of your funs? I mean, you should have those, ya? Polls show K gun ownership at an all time high, so shouldn't be unreasonable. Lemme see.
>>
>>34061102
It just fuckin' boogles the mind.

Also
>>34061099
>>34061107
>K
Yeeesh
>>
>>34061107
>K

Newfag get out
>>
>>34061107
So are you from Stormfront or the_donald?
>>
>>34058294
They just did this with the new hitman game. Looks like they just copy pasted everything about the level actually. It's in the pacific northwest too, not WV. This is not a new subject matter.
>>
>>34059078
whis
we nead Willis so bad
he was the best part of the the other games
i think they hintet on him
he is the onely known character flying an aircraft (in both previous far crys) and there is one in the picture...
>>
File: IMG_20170525_025550_DRO-min.jpg (1MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170525_025550_DRO-min.jpg
1MB, 5312x2988px
>>34061122
>>34061136
>>34061141
But where are your funs guys? Here's my new Noreen upper receiver I got in the mail today, putting together a build tomorrow.

Crazy how you have none. On a weapons board.

Have a good night boys, you just made my day.
>>
File: FascistTears.jpg (405KB, 1031x805px) Image search: [Google]
FascistTears.jpg
405KB, 1031x805px
ITT, newfags don't know that /k/ is a progressive board.
>>
File: far_cry_4.jpg (245KB, 800x948px) Image search: [Google]
far_cry_4.jpg
245KB, 800x948px
>>34058041
this...
they got a massive SJW shit storm with the far cry 3 coverart and the game was nothing like the assumed rassist things
just wait and see what it will be when we have more details
>>
File: Gs5HXQE.jpg (962KB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
Gs5HXQE.jpg
962KB, 2988x5312px
>>34061160
Take your pick. The top shelf spot is where my Garand usually goes. Why do you use so much reddit spacing?
>>
>>34058186
you luck guy
i would love to live in a place like this
>>
File: 16067620_p0.jpg (27KB, 178x297px) Image search: [Google]
16067620_p0.jpg
27KB, 178x297px
>>34061169
>reddit spacing

hmmmmm
>>
>>34061160
Nobody cares about your shitty AR.
>>
File: BlackParade.png (434KB, 708x2192px) Image search: [Google]
BlackParade.png
434KB, 708x2192px
>>34061160
>>34061192
Where are the rest of your guns? Or do you only own a few parts of one, newfriend?
>>
File: n02cXFz.png (268KB, 720x414px) Image search: [Google]
n02cXFz.png
268KB, 720x414px
>>34061169
>Reddit spacing
Good eye detective. Good thing spacings never been done on this Mongolian basket weaving forum.
>>
>>34061192
>>34061203
I'm not the newfag
>>
File: WP_20160427_10_52_51.jpg (80KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160427_10_52_51.jpg
80KB, 960x717px
>>34061160
>mfw when everyone and their mom has an AR so they're not special or interesting at all..
>>
File: taunt.jpg (41KB, 887x220px) Image search: [Google]
taunt.jpg
41KB, 887x220px
>>34061210
It would help if you showed a post older than like last week. Lots of redditors here now.
>>
>>34061122
>>34061136
>>34061141
B T F O
T F O
F O
O
>>
>>34060880
can some anon explain to me what Montana looks like?
I dont know shit about most states and montana is one of the least known
>>
File: IMG_2284.png (172KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2284.png
172KB, 2000x1333px
>>34060895
>fornication shall not be allowed
Come down from your big ol' Lazy Boy in the sky and stop me, faggot.
>>
>>34061216
>mfw I don't give three fucks what special snowflake weapons other people have because the AR is the pinnacle of modern firearms design that everyone is simply attempting to beat at this point, and I just want the best possible utilitarian weapon that I can practice practical marksmanship with
>>
File: 1485386432674.jpg (512KB, 1499x1998px) Image search: [Google]
1485386432674.jpg
512KB, 1499x1998px
>>34057892
>FarCry AR15
made by (((Ubisoft)))
>>
>>34061168
I didn't even understand the shitstorm over Far Cry 4.

Supposedly SJWs went HURR DA WHITE MAN OPPRESS DA BROWN PPL but Pagan Min is Hong Kong Chinese. They made this clear before the release.
>>
File: 1478847284565.jpg (18KB, 360x279px) Image search: [Google]
1478847284565.jpg
18KB, 360x279px
>>34057892
You don't need a background check for private sales here in Montana. Also you can buy ammo here without back ground check from stores.
>>
>>34061371
Eastern half is pretty much Dakota while Western half is like Idaho.
>>
>>34060274
you lost the toledo war and you will lose this one too.
>>
>>34061735
SJWs are retards.. nothing new learned here

>>34061769
thanks for the non answer
>>
>>34058529
Turner Diaries/10
>>
>>34061782
>thanks for the non answer
Your beyond help.
>>
>>34061745
That's all I needed to here. Packing my bags now.
>Montana is truly the promised land
>>
Things that should be in, but probably won't be:
>no machineguns( only stupid bumpfire or binary triggers)
>Totally not Alex Jones, that is even more ridiculous than original but is somehow 80% times right
>majority of characters are part of some goverment agancy
>ATF sell you weapons in exchange for dog skins
>Waco 2.0
>>
>>34061899
>>no machineguns( only stupid bumpfire or binary triggers)
Who cares... games are never that authentic
>>Totally not Alex Jones, that is even more ridiculous than original but is somehow 80% times right
holy shit this
>>majority of characters are part of some goverment agancy
kek
>>ATF sell you weapons in exchange for dog skins
top kek
>>Waco 2.0
but with more drugs
>>
>>34061732
> Implying it won't be the P416. Again.
>>
File: bodgett-west.jpg (436KB, 1008x669px) Image search: [Google]
bodgett-west.jpg
436KB, 1008x669px
>>34061371
Western montana looks like this:
>>
File: chester-eastern mt.jpg (231KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
chester-eastern mt.jpg
231KB, 1920x1280px
>>34061371
Eastern montana looks like this:
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.