[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killing Kim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 9

File: lilili.jpg (409KB, 1754x1522px) Image search: [Google]
lilili.jpg
409KB, 1754x1522px
How would SOF be deployed to eliminate Krazy Kim in a decapitation strike?

This concept seems to have some traction in the Pentagon as a primary operation in the opening stages of a hypothetical war with North Korea. But it doesn't seem feasible to me. Could SEALs infiltrate Pyong'yang covertly by river, prior to the initialization of large contingency attacks across the DMZ? Or would an airborne insertion be attempted, in spite of the risk of detection by air defense networks?
>>
>>34057633
If the US does it they'll obviously use those secret stealth helicopters used to invade Pakistan and kill bin Laden.
>>
>>34057633

they can't. it is pure fantasy.
>>
N Korea is irrelevant and a non-issue
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>34057651

Right I had thought of the Stealth Hawks, but I assume NK radar systems are considerably more advanced now than Pakistani ones were six years ago. But I guess the same could be hypothetically said about SOAR helicopters.

>>34057664

It seems that way to me.
>>
>>34057633
why the fuck would we send in SOF when we can just cruise missile the fucker?
>>
>>34057633
Can't happen
They'd spot any attempt at infiltration and once they're on their guard, they'd have to kill a LOT of people to even get close.
A team of white people would have to kill literally everyone they meet.

The only team that could do it would be a deep cover SF suicide team.
>>
>>34057708
This
They can't stop a cruise missile
If the AF can spare 60 for fucking runways, they can spend a few on making Kim's current location into a pile of rubble.

When the Invasion happens, Kim will be BTFO in the first 10 minutes
>>
>>34057633
Let's be honest here, Kim isn't the problem anyway.
The generals are far more important in a war.
>>
>>34057742
No of course not, but either they don't really believe in the Cult of Kim or they are a true believer.
In either case, killing Kim will end the war.

The nonbelievers will surrender/end hostilities because they know fighting is just prolonged suicide.
The believers will surrender because their god just got spread out over dozens of square meters
>>
I'm thinking electronics would have to substitute for men on the ground, since men on the ground is going to be incredibly difficult in North Korea

>use RQ-180 with AGM-176s
>use NSA magick to get a trace on Kim's cell phone
>when he uses his phone, confirm the location, and confirm that it's his voice going on the phone
>blow up that location

The US tried to kill Saddam with an air strike during the opening stages of the 2003 invasion, but the intel was shaky and he wasn't at the place they bombed when they bombed it.

Same thing happened with Qaddafi during the 80s and Osama in '98.

If we know where he is, we can blow him up, it's knowing where he is in time to launch an air strike that would be the issue.
>>
>>34057708
>>34057731

If we go to war in Korea, there won't be any Tomahawks to spare for runways, nor even a HVT. They'd dump hundreds onto artillery batteries and missile launchers in the war's opening hours.

>AF
Navy m8.
>>
>>34057742
kill glorious leader and destroy morale?
>>
>>34057775
Killing leadership is usually a pretty good investment.

Maybe not Kim, but the US literally always starts wars with attacks on C4ISR
>>
>>34057775
The whole war is gonna be done in an hour
It'll start with the first penetration of a US bomber into NK airspace.
The next hour will be a complete saturation
There will be more bombs in the air than birds.

One of these days, we're gonna wake up to a news article saying that NK is finished and reunification is in progress.
No warning. Just "Hey it's over"

If we're lucky Seoul will still be alive
>>
>>34057760

>use RQ-180 with AGM-176s
That would be a hype as fuck way to unveil it. Although as far as I know there's no intention to arm it.

Overall though, you might be on to something.

>>34057796

>Maybe not Kim, but the US literally always starts wars with attacks on C4ISR
Yeah, I'm sure they'd prioritize some C4ISR too.

Point is, all of USFK's resources would be focused on degrading/preventing counterfire capability against South Korean civilian targets.

>>34057812

>If we're lucky Seoul will still be alive
I doubt Trump will go ahead with anything if it means the destruction of Seoul.
>>
>>34057851
>I doubt Trump will go ahead with anything if it means the destruction of Seoul.
That doesn't mean much

The plan that they sell Trump doesn't necessarily mean that everything turns out alright of Seoul
They can tell him they'll take out NK before any retaliation, but there's a big difference between what's said and what happens

And I'm not totally unconvinced that Trump won't OK a strategy that has a 50/50 chance of Seoul destruction
>>
>>34057882

True, I should've said I mean I don't completely believe Trump would OK a plan with significant risks to Seoul/South Korea.

>And I'm not totally unconvinced that Trump won't OK a strategy that has a 50/50 chance of Seoul destruction
Maybe, but if that's the case I don't think Mattis would put that strategy forward.
>>
>>34057949
They don't call Mattis "Mad Dog" for nothing
If anyone can recognize the threat of NK getting ICMBs, it's Mad Dog.

NK has to go down NOW
Right the fuck now or any future attempts will risk the West Coast.

Ideally, NK would have been toppled when Jong Il died.
But we can't turn back time
So it has to be now when they can't hurt America. Give them 10 years and they will
>>
>>34057633
>How would SOF be deployed to eliminate Krazy Kim in a decapitation strike?

If there was any assault on Pyongyang, shells would rain down on Worst Korea until the North runs out of munitions.

ONLY way to end this shit follows:

4 B-21 bombers
each carries a B83 @ 1.2 MT each. Kim is disintegrated.

Every available missile in the region targets known Nork artillary. Several hundred tomahawks, harpoons, harms and experimental cruise missiles.

Railguns until the ship becomes inoperable...

Maybe get some SLBM on the known active arty launch areas, six to ten of 100-400kT heads on dangerous launch sites.

Tow minutemen with a dozen warheads in each MIRV, about 400kT per head.... On standby for probable China interference.

Landing craft, Javelins... Javs errywhere....

No real offensive, just a beachhead and Patriot sites and tons and tons of javelins for the south korean army.

F-35 walks in undetected doing HARMS like a motherfuker, followed by days and days of B-52 dropping 500lb and related.

eventually copters and SOF come in to make sure the refugees go to china.... thats their only real role. Green beret type shit, get with locals... push the population into china.
>>
>>34058109

>B-21s and experimental cruise missiles
Anon there's not much point speculating about a hypothetical war 15 years from now.
>>
>>34057633

Glorious F-35 and F-15 on wild weasel duty, every HARM and harpoon in the region.

Unexpected B-21 dropping several B83 bombs on pyongang.

Every cruise missile in range hits artillery positions.

So fucking many tomahawks
>>
>>34058109
I doubt they'll use actual nuclear arms
It's the most logical choice, but it's a line that needs a lot more than logic to cross. And I don't think it has been passed yet

NK will be bombed to shit in a matter of minutes with everything the US has, but I doubt it'll be nuclear.
One day we'll just wake up and find out that NK is done. It all happened when we were sleeping.

As for refugees, they won't be funnelled to China
They aren't Muslims or Africans
This is their home
They won't go anywhere
It's like Germany after WW2
France/Poland isn't 50% German now

The Norcs will stay in their homes and the SK will come to them
>>
>>34058155
>>>34058109 (You)
>>B-21s and experimental cruise missiles
>Anon there's not much point speculating about a hypothetical war 15 years from now.

Sure, we'll use B-2... they could use the fucking flight hours, right?

B-21 prototypes are in the air, they are piloted, they are operational.... I dont expect a squad, but there is NO reason not to flex those couple of strategic stealth bombers right now.

Just to scare the fuck out of out "near peer" enemies
>>
Why do you guys assume it will be the US who unilaterally makes this strike. China and SK have a lot more pony in the race.
>>
>>34058240
>Why do you guys assume it will be the US

Art of the deal friendo...

Think you got the strong hand? show that shit. just to find out what the runner up is holding
>>
>>34058240
Because international cooperation leads to leaks

It has to be FAST as fuck
I'm talking "VERY fast dog moving at incredible hihg speed" fast.

The second that NK learns that a strike is coming Seoul is done.

What's going to happen is that there's going to be closed ass talk with China about a strike.
They're going to deny everything and say they hate America
But they will have consented
SK will be notified after it happens and they can help in the clean up

But the real neutralization will be US only
Only the US can act without leaks and fast enough
>>
>>34058231

"Prototypes" is the key word m8. And there's no more than one that's airworthy right now, maybe two. The B-21 isn't ready to fight a war, never mind a launch nuclear weapons.

With that said, I do believe the first strikes would have to involve nukes. Specifically B-61s, since they're tactical weapons with variable yields that can be most effectively employed against massed front-line artillery forces. Nobody in the Pentagon is going to want to drop strategic B-83s unless they're absolutely necessary to destroy critical hardened facilities. And you don't use SLBMs for a first strike.

>>34058240

China's only conceivable reason for unilaterally invading North Korea would be to preempt that same act by the US. South Korea just elected a center-left government which wants to bring back the Sunshine Policy.
>>
>>34057633
Just follow the oil reserves.
>>
>>34059065
Attack Saudi Arabia?
>>
File: muleta-torero-toro.jpg (20KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
muleta-torero-toro.jpg
20KB, 480x269px
>/k/ obsessed with the irrelevant gook
>>
>>34058365
>>34058231
>>34058109

All these surface bursts you are proposing are a terrible idea.
>>
>This concept seems to have some traction in the Pentagon as a primary operation in the opening stages of a hypothetical war with North Korea.

Wouldn't it be better to keep him in charge during the war?

I mean, I seriously doubt he's more competent than his generals, so he'd be more valuable alive and fucking decisions up than dead.
>>
Any war with NK will be a silent war. A war of assassins and saboteurs, disinfo and e-warfare. We won't know about it untill it's long over
>>
>>34063202
If you show people a god can bleed would they still believe in him
>>
>>34057633
Nk is a baby nation with a pathetic military. Levelling their shit infrastructure and combat arms wouldnt be a problem. Kim is very suceptiable to assassination but that doesnt matrer.

They have one single barganing chip that keeps them mildly relevant and that is the people being held hostage who are slowly being worked to death in the labor camps. One the first shot is fired or the first missle lands, those (possobly millions) of innocent people are done for. This is the major reason that stops and major military action although if push comes to shove, fuck em. But they have a better chance letting the nation collapse and implode giving the hundereds of thousands of imprisoned a chance at a free life.

The refugee crisis would extremely unmanageable but at leazt theyd be better than muslims.
>>
>>34063498
>The refugee crisis would extremely unmanageable but at leazt theyd be better than muslims.

There won't be 'refugees'. The Korean peninsula is their ancestral home, they aren't going to just abandon it. Their mentality is completely different than someone from Syria or Iraq.
>>
>>34063520
>There won't be 'refugees'. The Korean peninsula is their ancestral home, they aren't going to just abandon it. Their mentality is completely different than someone from Syria or Iraq.

THIS

They are not going to just run like cowards or try to spread like a virus.
>>
File: 1492960462836.png (71KB, 287x455px) Image search: [Google]
1492960462836.png
71KB, 287x455px
>War
>With a nuclear power
>>
>>34063605
>nuclear power
lol
>>
what people in the "just steamroll NK already it'll only take a few days" camp don't understand is that the very SECOND the norks know they're under attack, they fire their howitzers at Seoul. no matter how lightning-fast your attack on NK is, thousands of innocent Koreans will die in the first few minutes, and tens of thousands will die if the artillery positions aren't overrun fast enough.

A first-strike on North Korea will never be morally justifiable, because it would condemn innocents to death in a way that no war in the last century has. Best to leave them alone indefinitely, and hope they don't attack first.
>>
>>34063806
pretty much this, although plant CIWS and other anti-air systems in the area and i think you could reduce casualties by a whole lot
>>
>>34063806
>>34063851
Why do people like you post about things you know nothing about?
>>
>>34063520
>>34063562
I didnt mean specifically for us,
Or any other nation. Even though theyd stay in their native land, sk would be dumped on with many many more people than they could possibly handle. Even if sk has a top notch refugee plan, they would very quickly argue that they cant handle the situation alone and would request aid and relief by having nato take on some of the burden (nato being code for pretty much the US alone)
>>
send a pair of interviewers
>>
File: kimmy.png (482KB, 634x600px) Image search: [Google]
kimmy.png
482KB, 634x600px
>>34057633

Kimmy is that crazy fucker who brings a bag of armed hand grenades to a gun fight

The SK have a "hit squad" on standby to take him out or some such rumor, but realistically, it would be an operation like the Brits trying to take out hitler, they could probably get it done given enough time, but in an all out was scenario, it would probably better to just let him run the country into the ground and pick up the pieces afterwards. the other issue is where to find SEALs that blend in to the NK population
>>
US Attack on North Korea is imminent. All the sings are present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpQx7sxKv-I

Are you prepared?
>>
>>34063605

Fucking Finally! I'm excited. I'll witness the first regional nuclear war in history.
>>
>>34057683
>I assume NK radar systems are considerably more advanced now than Pakistani ones were six years ago
hahahaha, not even close; however, that may end up working in NK's favor. By having much older models of radar, of which some of the first ones where long wavelength radar, NK might very well be able to determine that something is approaching within a couple of km. Problem is any weather change shows up on the same radar screen...

>>34063806
>thousands of innocent Koreans will die in the first few minutes
That is a much smaller price then letting them nuke Seoul or Tokyo, or SF.
>A first-strike on North Korea will never be morally justifiable
First strikes on armed enemies, who reguarly say that they will bathe the US in nuclear hell fire, is just self defense. We have no way of knowing whether it is bravado or a real threat, hence we should treat it as real, and crush them once we have prepared for it. Think of it like this: A crazy guy is running around with a knife stabbing people, but he hasn't stabbed you yet. Are you morally justified in shooting him when he says he's going to stab you next? Absolutely!
>>
>>34064111
>First strikes on armed enemies, who reguarly say that they will bathe the US in nuclear hell fire, is just self defense.
Also legally speaking it's just a continuation of the Korean War. That war never formally ended, and so we have complete legal justification to glass Pyongyang if we feel like it.
>>
>>34063900
i don't know, as much as any reason as you or anybody else. Please enlighten me.
>>
Come to think of it, I guess another consequence of a new Korean War is that we'd expend the remaining inventory of MOABs.
>>
What kind of people are North Koreans anyway?

Would they fight against the government if a crisis started and they had, say, massive amount of cheap, paradropped weapons?

Or just stay out of the war?

Or fight FOR the government?
>>
>>34064111
>A crazy guy is running around with a knife stabbing people, but he hasn't stabbed you yet
he hasn't stabbed anyone yet and he only says he has a knife
>>
>>34064218
I beg your pardon?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROKS_Cheonan_sinking
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardment_of_Yeonpyeong
And these are only the most recent two. Go on back and you'll find regular attack on south Korean, even going so far as to assassinate their president.

>he only says he has a knife
he has demonstrated that he has a knife see the nuclear and ballistic missile tests, see every artillery parade they have ever done. He cannot help but show off his knife all the time!
>>
>>34064218
why the fuck would you risk the lives of you and anyone around you on the off chance he's making it up
>>
>>34064301
he has a very strong and heavily-armed friend whom you'd very much like to try to talk it out with first, and you don't want to start a bar fight in which everyone gets stabbed
he's also holding one of your friends at knifepoint and if you try anything he'd probably be able to do some serious damage if you try anything and aren't fast enough
you know that if he runs at you you'll be able to stop him to an extent, and he also knows this
>>
In the event of a war with NK I call tea girl.
>>
>>34058274
>Only the US can act without leaks and fast enough
All the evidence suggests that only the US CAN'T act without leaks.
>>
>>34057633
Several microdrones that fly into his and other high profile NK officials ears, then take control over their brains and force them to install pro-american democracy and resign.
>>
>>34063806
This is the real core of the issue. No matter how surgical, no military action from outside could safely disarm NK.
That being said, US SF and the CIA could possibly work on unseating Kim and upending the government. If it appeared that the people had successfully retaken their own country without external help, things could change. I have no idea how it would be done, but that's about all I can think of.
>>
>>34063806
>A first-strike on North Korea will never be morally justifiable, because it would condemn innocents to death in a way that no war in the last century has.
Have you ever read a history book?
30 million civilians died in WW2.
>>
>>34064218

>he only says he has a knife
No dude. Seismic data, WC-135 flights, and satellite imagery say he has a knife.
>>
>>34064550

Anon I don't know if you've noticed but the politics and morality of war have changed in the last 75 years.
>>
>>34064373
You are really ignorant of the geopolitical situation over there.

Let me ask you this, do you REALLY think that China is willing to go to war with the US over the DPRK when they are openly threatening to use nuclear weapons?
>>
>>34064601
>it would condemn innocents to death in a way that no war in the last century has.
You are saying that a war in Korea would condemn civilians to death in a way that hasn't been seen in 100 years?

In what way?
Do you really think that a war in Korea would kill civilians in scale not seen in over 100 years?
Really?
>>
>>34064631

To be honest I thought you were disagreeing on the matter of moral justification..
>>
>>34064197
iirc, in Korea War pt1, the USAF command rejected orders from the Pentagon to maintain a bombing tempo on the grounds that the USAF was literally out of targets. Anything more complex than a NAPA or O'Riely autoparts store was already a crater.

that didnt seem to stop the NK from fighting.
>>
>>34064643
Well if you are pinning the lack of moral justifiability on the idea that the level of civilian deaths would pale in comparison to the number of dead civilians due to war in the last century, I am questioning your statement.

Estimates on the Global war on Terror give casualty rate at about one million.

You really think that the worlds appetite for dead civilians has waned?
>>
>>34064655
you forgot the part when usa got some boots on the ground they buttfucked nk to chinese border
>>
>>34064673

I'm not the person you were originally speaking with; I only picked up here: >>34064601

With that said, the political bar for tolerating mass-fatalities in a war that you start is much higher now than it ever has been, yes. That's one of the principle reasons we haven't attacked DPRK yet; the other being the potential for unanticipated nuclear escalation with China and Russia, which is related but not the same.
>>
I think it's time to use my dick to commit some war "crimes" against some QT North Korean girls
>>
>>34057633
I will tell you this...i dont see it happening when he is in Pyongyang...its just too far inland. The ideal location would be for him to be staying in Ragwon area...then hit him there. Its on the coast of the sea of japan so you could have easy support from assets in Sasebo Naval base and it is right on the coast as well as being far enough away from most main nork military bases.
>>
Why not just give information about the world to north Koreans from multiple countries so the civilians would cause a revolt
>>
>>34057633
I wondered was that Moab in Afghanistan a test. 16 of them in one go against the artillery positions on the border might make a mark. I seem to recall launching them is a tricky proposition however.
>>
>>34065027
Yeah they literally shove it out the back of the cargo bay of a C-130 cargo plane
>>
>>34065027
>>34065064
Good luck getting a C-130 past North Korean SAMs, AAA, and MANPADs.
>>
File: north korea drops nuclear fire.jpg (126KB, 705x990px) Image search: [Google]
north korea drops nuclear fire.jpg
126KB, 705x990px
>>34057633

>amerifat navy seals try to infiltrate North Korea
>start jerking each other off because gay
>give away position to farming village
>instantly captured by glorious and brave peasants
>brought forth before Kim
>charged with treason and numerous high level crimes
>navy seals cry like the navy does LOL!
>get executed for being terrorists
>farming village and all peasants given chrome and etched WW2 guns as token
>amerifats make movie about poor navy seals being heroes try to murder someone
>amerifats make one navy seal pregnant to make north korea look bad
>navy seal professes forbidden love to his black team leader that impregnated him with mix baby
>amerifats cry burger grease as black team leader stands before the bullets first to save gay love man
>amerifats gobble it up like hotdogs and burgers

the only thing that would be getting decapitated will be your "special" forces.
>>
>>34057633
There aren't a lot of electronic communications in NK, so the vast majority of them during any high alert would be military. The node with the largest number of communications is probably the leadership, and we have ways of tracking EM signals. From there it's a matter of what weapon to use to take out that glowing spot on the map.
>>
File: 985.jpg (54KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
985.jpg
54KB, 680x583px
>>34065128
>>
>>34057708
>>34057731

It'd take a fair while removing all the ID numbers from each part, but better safe than sorry. Or simply just erase all ID markings during the initial production phase and list them as 'specials'. So just remove all identifying markings and launch them from subs on flightpath that looks like they've come from China and/or Russia .

Then deny everything and watch the world burn.
>>
>>34065064

I seem to recall that one will fit in a B-52's hold as well.
>>
>>34057760
>Same thing happened with Qaddafi during the 80s

God damnit why does my government try to kill everyone Israel doesn't like. We got Qaddafi killed and look at the shithole Lybia is now.

Thanks Israel!
>>
>>34065529

>We got Qaddafi killed and look at the shithole Lybia is now.
The disaster that has resulted in Libya is the same one that previously came to pass in Iraq and Afghanistan. It has nothing to do with Israel; rather, the problem is that the US is a pump-and-dump invader. We never fully commit to post-war security and stability (and yes, nation-building) operations, which are essential follow through if you decide to topple a government.
>>
>>34057633
picture tropic thunder, but in North Korea
>>
>>34065529
Gaddafi was a Commie AND Islamist. He deserved it.
>>
>>34063922
Underrated post in a shit thread
>>
>>34065571
France started the intervention in Libya. The U.S. isn't responsible for every NATO action. It does just so happen to be in Israel's benefit that destabilizing and toppling Arab governments increases their security. Israel is a mutt European colony anyway whether they believe it or not.
>>
>>34057731
We don't ever have reliable Intel on where he is or when. NK defectors are unreliable
>>34057711
Not necessarily
>>34057664
Lol no
>>34057731
They can but not reliably
>>34057760
The other problem is positive confirmation.
You need to know he's dead for sure. The problem with drone strikes and missile strikes is getting positive confirmation.

You are all forgetting something. The US has a new toy. It's called the viriginia. Depending on how deep the river is it might be possible to literally drive a sub up the river to get the team closer to the objective and to be able to leave faster.

Even if the sub itself can't get up the river the DSRVs sure can. Both the Ohios that are in theater right now have DSRVS and the Virginia's are thought to carry them as well.

More to the point we have UWROVS now not just UCAVS..

A strike could be done using both a team on the ground and remote vehicles for fire support and recon.

Whether we actually do it or not is a better question but could we do it Fuck yea we could. Seals are not supermen but this sort of op has been practiced before many times.
>>
>>34065529
More like thanks Barry Obummer. Say what you will about GW, but he didn't just cut and leave Iraq after he fucked everything up.
>>
Kim III have many body doubles and multiple living and working locations. As the county is electronically isolated. There is no way to keep tapping his location. Thus, decapitation strike is highly impractical.

I am afraid that even China, whose arm is 10 inch deep up Kim's ass, does not know his location all the time.
>>
>>34065674

>It does just so happen to be in Israel's benefit that destabilizing and toppling Arab governments increases their security.
Your perception is the opposite of true.

>>34065855

I tend to agree.
>>
>>34057711
What makes you think they'd be white? Surely there are enough asians in America to pull sufficient talent from. Or hell, maybe they could even recruit South Koreans to do it.
>>
>>34057979
>>They don't call Mattis "Mad Dog" for nothing
Yeah they do. That's a nickname the media fabricated.
>>
>>34063806
Nobody lives in Seoul except vapid plastic whores and American negros.
>>
>>34067262

Yes, I'm sure there would be some South Koreans in the team.
>>
>>34068764

South Koreans get Nork uniforms.
>We're gonna do a stealth strike, guys
>Get to AOR
>Forget that the dialects and cultures have diverged in the past fifty years
>Sork: "Ho comerade, could you whipersnappers tell a few good ol boys where is the great leader of perfection?"
>Nork: "Why are you guys all a foot taller and twenty kilos heavier than us and talking like our grandfathers?"
>SNork: "Fuck it, kill them all."
>>
>>34065699
>Lol no
>no intel
>an entire army to fight through
>but it can totally be done we have a magical submarine

sounds legit
>>
>>34068838
It would certainly help from a distance.
>>
>>34057633
>Killing kim
ffs, this board is full of idiotic normies or what?
>>
>>34057633
They wouldnt. We'd wait for a workers party congress when theyve got every fucking elite in the country in one fucking room then Tomahawks level Pyongyang.
>>
>>34065128
here's your (You)
>>
>>34057633
>Implying SOF has any use when you can send in a single munition to kill Kim and dozens of high ranking officials
>>
>>34068838
I'd pay to be a fly on the wall when that goes down.
>>
>>34068838
I'm sure the Worst Korean SF have spoken in depth with, and studied the fuck out the Norks in Hansson for a while.

...They should have all the theory and style guides they need to fit into Best Korea.

Well fuck, they'd be mad if they haven't used this resource by now.
>>
>>34070795
Hanawon - fuck I hate autocorrect.
>>
>>34064111
>weather change mattering when Kim controls the weather
STUPID AMERICAN DOG
>>
>>34071147
Forgive him Choi-Sheh, he knows not his folly. May Dear Leader show kindness to his obvious ignorance.
>>
File: z.jpg (180KB, 3000x1532px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
180KB, 3000x1532px
>>34065699

>Both the Ohios that are in theater right now have DSRVS
Do they? I haven't had much luck figuring out if they're deploying with special mission vehicles, although that was the insertion method I was assuming.

>it might be possible to literally drive a sub up the river to get the team closer
No, the river is 14m at its deepest.

With that said, it turns out our speculation is entirely moot, as I've just learned that the span in pic related isn't a causeway or a bridge, but a dam. I imagine the locks are too secured to slip through.
>>
>>34057633
Suicide mission with a low probability of success.

A decapitation strike would likely be done with a combination of cruise missiles and B-2 bombers hitting key sites to hit as many HVT's as possible, hopefully with Kim among them.
>>
>>34057664
this, unless they planted some agents in the nk guard a few decades ago.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.