[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Apocalyse Survival Thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 35

File: download (8).jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
9KB, 284x177px
Alright, we haven't had one of these in a while.

>>> Apocalyse Survival Thread.

Through some unnamed cataclysmic event, the US is now a post-apocalyptic wasteland. The Government and the Military took off to Alaska with all their assets, to regroup, and plan their next moves. You and all civilians are alone to fend for themselves.

> What is your loadout? (You can take 2 primary weapons and 1 back-up. Knives and such are up to you.)
> What is in your bag?
> What is your plan for survival?
> Where will you go?
>>
File: c4dd8f8072a672979a064ddd04f075cd.jpg (616KB, 1072x1800px) Image search: [Google]
c4dd8f8072a672979a064ddd04f075cd.jpg
616KB, 1072x1800px
>>34057525
> What is your loadout?
Steyr Aug Hbar Sniper variant, SkS, back up would be an OA-93.

> What is in your bag?
Do not need a bag as I stay inside my house or a shelter unless I absolutely am forced to leave, in which case I take basic medical supplies, as well as a map and compass, and food in case I can't get back to shelter.

Basically camp out in my house until some form of reasonable government or authority is instated.

> Where will you go?
My house.
>>
>>34057873
>Steyr Aug Hbar Sniper variant
I mean AUG hbar T to be specific.
>>
File: 320152394446 (2).jpg (130KB, 960x626px) Image search: [Google]
320152394446 (2).jpg
130KB, 960x626px
>Loadout
Mosin Nagant for longer distance shooting, AKM for town clearing. Backup would probably be a Feg P9R

>Bag
Basic first aid kit, 2 way radio, a second change of clothing, water purifier, and a small amount of food that's high in carbohydrate

>Plan
Gather some close friends and attempt to establish a self sufficient manor like back in the times of feudal Europe

>Where will you go
Probably somewhere with lots of open land like a farm. If that is already taken I would head towards the foothills.

>
>>
>>34057525
> What is your loadout?
Probably going to take my Yugo SKS and/or Mossberg 20g because it's what I've got.
>What is in your bag?
Gas mask, first aid kit, flashlight, lighters, anything else of importance I can think of
>What is your plan for survival?
Find a nice quiet spot in the middle of the woods and chill out until it's all over.
>Where will you go?
innawoods or to my parents' old house in the middle of nowhere. Other people live there now, but they'd probably pack up and book it without realizing how awesome the location is.
>>
File: bright future.jpg (1MB, 1920x1195px) Image search: [Google]
bright future.jpg
1MB, 1920x1195px
>>34057525
> What is your loadout?
Well I have an ar15 and semi auto 12 gauge on hand, so that would probably be what I'd start off with.

> What is in your bag?
Meds, food, clothing of synthetic weave (no fabric etc), lighter, ammo, gas mask, etc. The basic stuff.

Fortify a shelter, slowly and carefully find like-minded and industrious individuals to start a compound with. Use this compound as a base of operations as we begin to expand our influence and create a new makeshift government in the area, unless there is already a tolerable one forming in which case we'll just kind of mind our own business and help out when needed. I don't want to just survive, I want to turn this into an opportunity for renewal of our crumbling society.

> Where will you go?
Probably start in suburban residential areas since that's where I'd find the most allies to start, then expand outward to more rural areas good for farming and starting new settlements. Living off of the ruins of an old broken society will not do.
>>
AR in 30-06 primary
AR15 pistol secondary
p320 in 10mm as backup
>>
>>34057525
i would immediately shoot myself in the head with a .38 special revolver
>>
>>34057525

> What is your loadout?
Primary is a .308 bolt action with 10rd detachable mags, light weighy chest rig is set up for this rifle with 3 magazines and set of binoculars, loose rounds in stock cuff and on cartridge belt glued to the chest rig for single shot loading after magazine runs out during contact.

Also have 22" cylinder bore 870 with mag extension and ammunition in cartridge belts so can be easily deployed to myself or another person ontop of their own 2nd line gear for taking point on the patrol.

> What is in your bag?

German army rubberised poncho
Water
Dehydrated Food (eat once per day)
Dog biscuits
Ammunition
Bahco laplander saw
Hanks of paracord for turning poncho into shelter
Jetboil stove
Sleeping mat made from reflective bubble wrap used under laminate flooring.
Blanket bedroll (in my case 2 single sized army blankets sewn together on the side and bottom)
2 pairs of spare socks.
2 spare red only headlamps.

Move at night with my GF and dog around the coast and cut overland bypassing the city to my parents property where I have a sandbag type shelter set up with supplies buried in caches across the hills marked by a shrub not found in the specific area but native to the general area.
>>
If I have to start in NY and it hasnt been annihilated? I honorably shoot myself and fall into the water.
>>
>>34057962
>Gather some close friends
This is key desu. You can form a little fortified community with round the clock protection
>>
>>34061869
>supplies buried in caches
You've already done this?
>>
>>34061892
Have you not?

You go hiking a few times a year with a shovel and a cache. You can build up a pretty solid network way quicker than you'd expect.
>>
>>34061892

Just plastic buckets with fuel cannisters, lighters, soap, vacuum sealed rice/pasta, salt and dehydrated vegetables and some morale booster candy type stuff. One has some pots and pans.
I have done about 5. No ammunition or weapons type stuff incase theyre found but doubt people would figure out that plant is a marker for them and go looking for others.
>>
Hey I writefag sometimes and the last time this thread was around I wrote the Davis story, if anyone is enthusiastic about post-apocalyptic journal style greentext i can try and pick up where that story left off or start a new one. I don't know why everyone likes that story so much I killed Davis off like 2/3s of the way through.
>>
>>34061916
How many are you up to?
>>
>>34057525
>unnamed cataclysmic event
How can I tell you how I would survive an event if I don't know what it is?
>>
File: PostApocalyptic1.jpg (980KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
PostApocalyptic1.jpg
980KB, 2560x1440px
Okay i'm going to writefag anyway, whatever I am vain. Something to distract me from this fucking mosquito that got into my house. I have seven bites already and cannot find the fucker, this is turning into a miserable evening anyways. Time to break out the bourbon and cigars. I'll smoke the bastard out. BTW West Nile, Zika, and Malaria would run rampant in a post apocalyptic U.S. Fuck mosquitos.

>There aren't many radio stations left to listen to on the hand crank radio
>I keep telling Stella we will get new instructions from the government but the shelter in place order is getting a little worn out
>I don't think they are telling us the truth anymore
>First they said to head for the FEMA centers but by the time we got the car loaded they started saying that our local center was turning people away
>I thought this was what they were for?
>Since then it seems most of the camps in the state have either been evacuated or abandoned
>Sometimes we find stations in what we think is Chinese. Some Russian and Spanish ones too
>I tell the girls that it's people from far away asking how we are
>I hope at least some of that is true
>Almost everyone from the neighborhood is gone
>I feel like we're the only ones left
>Stella says we should evacuate too
>I don't know if we should stay or leave
>>
File: PostApocalyptic2.jpg (127KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
PostApocalyptic2.jpg
127KB, 900x505px
>>34062014
>Last night I heard gunshots, it couldn't have been more than a couple blocks away, somewhere near the park
>Stella and the girls hid upstairs and I fished out my old baseball bat and sat in the kitchen
>Baseball bat
>What's the point, I'll just get gunned down holding a piece of wood
>The next day I walked around the block to see if I could see what happened. I brought the bat
>Nothing seemed out of place except gates to the park department toolshed near the baseball field had been busted open
>I'm not going to check
>We're going to have to start thinking about food soon.
>>
File: PostApocalyptic3.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PostApocalyptic3.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>34062032
>Mr.Henderson from next door didn't evacuate but we haven't seen him since everything started going wrong
>I think i'm going to check up on him
>I knocked on his door for ten minutes but he didn't answer
>I let myself in through the side gate and went around to his back patio
>I went up to the screen door and knocked
>No one answered so I tried the door, it was unlocked so I let myself in
>He was on the couch
>I guess he didn't care much for the world going the way it did
>There wasn't much of his head left but I was glad he left the gunsafe open
>A rifle, a shotgun, and two pistols and a bunch of boxes of different sorts of ammo
>I don't know how to shoot these
>I told Stella to keep the kids inside the next day while I dug a grave
>I don't think there was anyone else who would have done it
>I would inform his relatives but the phone lines have been down for months.
>>
File: PostApocalyptic4.jpg (284KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PostApocalyptic4.jpg
284KB, 1920x1200px
>It was sunny today, first time for awhile
>I walked around the block
>Most of the houses are empty, but I ran into Jake in front of his house
>I asked him if he was going to evacuate, he said "Hell no, not after how much I paid for this house, I'm dying here either way"
>I guess that's hopeful
>I offered to give him one of Mr.Hendersons pistols but he said he already has one and plans on using it if anyone tries anything funny
>Stella is expanding the herb and vegetable garden. She didn't say why but i'm glad she is.
>Maybe her hobbies I indulge aren't so silly after all.
>>
>>34061916
What type of plastic bucket?
>>
>>34062071
>I was walking around the block knocking on doors with Jake when we saw it
>I whole column of humvees rode past the neighborhood.
>They we're all painted white
>We shouted and waved but they didn't stop or say anything
>One guy in a turret tossed a cardboard box down onto the site of the street
>When they were gone me and Jake checked, it was full of MREs
>I guess they really weren't here to stay.
>Jake seemed real mad about the whole thing and talked about firing a couple shots after them just to scare em
>I talked him out of it
>I don't think we would be any better off
>>
>>34062081
Is anyone awake and reading, should I keep going?
>>
File: 1487613659241m.jpg (140KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487613659241m.jpg
140KB, 576x1024px
>>34057525
Im in Romania so no fucks to give
But if it would happen in Europe too:
Have an AK(which i would take from a military/police station through meme magic) a hunting rifle(doesnt matter what kind but since im in romania its either mauser or zastava) and a walther p99.

If i were to be realistic
No guns only melee weapons in my house (axe,knives,baseball bat and crowbar)

Bag is prolly filled with medicine and food and water supplies.

Plan of survival is to gather my 3 roomates and be nomads. Gather supplies and try to achieve some guns if possible.

Where would i go?
First few days would prolly be spent in the city where we live then we would try to go and find a house in an open field or go in some village. Worst case scenario we go to the mountains in some lodge
>>
File: PostApocalyptic5.jpg (342KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PostApocalyptic5.jpg
342KB, 1920x1200px
>>34062081
Sorry forgot to post an image.
>>
>>34062096
Romanian bro is here to listen
>>
>>34062085
Yes thanks anon
>>
File: PostApocalyptic6.jpg (821KB, 1440x800px) Image search: [Google]
PostApocalyptic6.jpg
821KB, 1440x800px
>>34062122
Greetings to Romania. I will continue

>Jake and I have figured out how many families are left in the neighborhood
>Only a third of the houses are occupied
>We talked to some people about getting together to discuss what to do as a community but some people were to scared to even open their doors
>Jake said we should search the empty houses but I was worried what would happen if the owners came back
>He asked me point blank what I did with the stuff in Mr.Hendersons house and I confessed that I took everything that I wanted
>He said that FEMA was supposed to be taking care of the others and if they really wanted to keep the stuff they would have taken it with them
>I agreed but It felt wrong breaking their windows and looking for food
>We we're able to get a couple other families to come with us to search the houses.
>We found plenty of food, some guns, some medicine.
>We talked about how we might have to start thinking long term.
>>
>>34062145
Keep going, Uruguayfag reading
>>
File: PostApocalyptic7.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PostApocalyptic7.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>34062145
>One of the girls fell while playing and cut her knee pretty bad.
>Me and Stella freaked out a bit.
>Stella calmed down and cleaned up her knee but I'm still worried
>If it gets infected we don't have the kind of medicine for that
>I told Jake about it and he said we should check out downtown and see if there is anything left at the pharmacy, he said he also wanted to see if there was anything left at the hardware store
>We left the next morning, it's only a half hour walk but Jake said we should do it when it's bright
>I gave him the rifle since I don't know how to shoot it and I took one of the pistols
>>
File: PostApocalyptic8.jpg (163KB, 2000x1093px) Image search: [Google]
PostApocalyptic8.jpg
163KB, 2000x1093px
>>34062157
>Downtown was eerie
>Nobody was there and everything was broken
>The pharmacy was empty, everything was gone
>The hardware store had alot of stuff and Jake stole two shopping carts and filled them to the brim
>I don't know what he was picking out but he seemed to find alot of stuff really important.
>As we we're pushing the carts on our way back to the neighborhood I heard a loud bang and then a whizz
>When I looked around I couldn't find Jake at first but then I saw him behind a concrete lamp post
>He yelled at me to run
>I ran
>I ran to the nearest end of the block and turned the corner
>I didn't want to peek all the way around but I moved out enough to see jake
>He was looking down the scope of the rifle and not moving
>I tried to get his attention by whisper shouting at him
>He didn't move
>I thought something was wrong with him
>Then he fired. He stood up and turned to me and said "Let's get this stuff home"
>I asked him what happened and he just said he scared the guy off
>I don't think he scared the guy off
>I think he shot him.
>>
File: PostApocalyptic9.jpg (1MB, 2500x1563px) Image search: [Google]
PostApocalyptic9.jpg
1MB, 2500x1563px
>>34062177
>I told Stella what happened when we got back and she said Jake did whatever he needed to do
>She said she was happy he lived a couple houses down and that I should learn to shoot
>I argued that we shouldn't be killing people for hardware store supplies
>She asked me if I wanted our girls to get killed just because their daddy wouldn't pick up a gun
>I almost hit her but stopped myself
>The next day I asked Jake if he could show me how to shoot
>I may not be much of a man but at least I am man enough to know when I am wrong
>Jake seemed pretty happy about it. He said I was the only other guy who seemed really interested in the community
>I told him it was because my daughters
>We walked around the block and warned the neighbors we would be doing some practice shooting and not to freakout from the gunshots
>One guy from down the block named Michael wanted to come with Jake said it was okay so we brought him
>We spent about an hour at the baseball field shooting at the backstop
>Jake said we didn't do terrible with the rifle but we were awful with the pistols.
>At least I can protect my family
>Michael was pretty happy about it too.
>>
File: PostApocalyptic10.jpg (408KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
PostApocalyptic10.jpg
408KB, 1440x900px
>>34062209
>A guy came through the neighborhood today
>He made a pretty loud entrance shouting about goods for sale
>He rode a bike with a little trailer attached
>He had a lot of stuff we hadn't seen in awhile
>Even toilet paper, and tampons for the women
>Everyone came out of their houses to try and buy stuff
>He wouldn't accept most things we had to offer
>He mostly wanted cigarettes and liquor
>I had a case of bourbon in my garage that was a gift from my boss last christmas
>I barley remember having a job
>I traded two bottles for everything the neighborhood needed
>I think i'm going to keep that case a secret
>A lot of people in the neighborhood are very greatful and I saw alot of neighbors who usually stay holed up in their houses.
>I forgot how many of us stayed behind after the evacuations
>Jake spoke to me again about starting a community meeting.

Okay I'm going to chill for a moment and have a drink and a smoke. If anyone wants to give commentary on the story or request a story direction or make predictions, now is the time.
>>
>>34062244
Robro here, wouldnt mind seeing a character based on me (oh vanity) or some /k/ dudes... or some guys arriving at the community first as nomads but who would want to join the community, their nomad like lifestyle being good for when they make expeditions
>>
File: PostApocalyptic11.jpg (421KB, 1600x963px) Image search: [Google]
PostApocalyptic11.jpg
421KB, 1600x963px
>>34062280
I like it, i'll integrate it into the story if this threads still going when I wake up. I'm going to knock off for a few hours. If this is still around i'll write another block of story.
>>
>>34062357
Over here is like 4 pm
>>
>>34062373
It's 6 am where I am. U.S. west coast. I've been awake all night. Need a nap sorry.
>>
>>34062389
No problem sleep well
>>
File: 10435a_orig.jpg (74KB, 750x611px) Image search: [Google]
10435a_orig.jpg
74KB, 750x611px
>>34057525
>loadout
1)Double barreled Shotgun (hunting small game- 12 gauge or 410 depending on how much i care about weight/ expect a situation)
2).303 rifle, maybe lee enfield or a remington (hunting large game)
3)webley revolver (backup- reliable, break action and large calibre- rare ammunition but i dont expect much use)

>bag
first aid kit, lots of beef jerky and dried sausages, iodine tablets, a sleeping bag, 2 litres of water, a flashlight and a lighter and british military cooker (pic related), plus some cheese cloth, fine mesh cloth and a few lengths of different ropes.
Then some toilet paper, a small can of kerosene, a bottle (or more) of whiskey plus those small alcohol bottles, a spare pair of boots/socks, an extra shirt, maybe some extra trousers, and batteries+watches to trade with if i have space.
Then maybe two mugs, i doubt a trapaulin or tent will be feasible in the long run unless i have a horse or transportation of some kind.

Probably have a compass in a pocket, a knife/bayonet and a baldric for a hunting knife or cartridge box, maybe a gorget but i'm not going to go into details about clothing.

>whats your plan for survival?
>where will you go?

several plans:

a) Retreat to rural village of relatives

b)Stay at house, grow potatoes, dig a well (under ground stream beneath house) and barter for a few chickens with something like batteries or toilet paper(unwillingly)

c) Go to the woods or parkland, build a small shack and dig a well, grow potatoes and barter for or steal a few chickens, invite whoever finds me to stay and help.

d)Lay low, steal a boat and/or canoe, drift around the coast fishing, coming ashore to barter or hunt for game.
>>
File: 1493702719280.gif (2MB, 2048x1539px) Image search: [Google]
1493702719280.gif
2MB, 2048x1539px
Robro adventures

>when it started i think i can say that the whole world was taken by surprise
>our government tried to keep everything in order but after a while the officials went silent and everything fell to chaos
>at first me and my housemates still went on our daily business with university and all thinking this is just another overreaction as usual
>after a few days shit was still bad and i had this feeling that something worse is upon us so i decided to stock up on supplies with my roomies
>they werent too happy at first but since stuff was getting worse and worse...they agreed
>we managed to stock on canned food,water and some crackers but medicine wasnt looking that good: just some vitamin C, paracetamol, algocalmin and other basic flu treatments.
>we didnt knew how much it would take until everything would fall to pieces so we filled everything we had with tap water and charged our batteries and a baofeng radio i had
>eventually the electricity ran out and same was for water
>what was to be done next? We asked ourselves. We decided to bunker down for a few days until the chaos would dim down so that we would be clear to book it
>we started to hear screams in that night, cars crashing, even a few gunshots
>towards the morning we heard a passing military car saying that martial law is in action and that we are to stay inside, unauthorised personnel caught outside shall be shot on sight
>>
>>34062530
>clothes

lightweight wax jacket or a black/ navy trenchcoat (not the fedora leather ones) with detachable liner so i can use for either winter or summer.

Cavalry twill trousers (hard wearing) and/or microfibre hunting trousers, boots (either lundhaugs or jegerstovel), a cotton undershirt and a twill blue collared shirt, either a waistcoat or a jumper, long socks and a pair of normal socks.
If i have space i would take a pair of shorts and gabardine trousers too for summer, possibly a moleskin (tough but warm weave, german army used to make their uniforms out of this) trousers and jacket if i am expecting to go someplace cold/ be cold a lot.

I am tempted to add wellington boots but , though waterproof, they are stiff and bad for walking, and also arent the lightest, so it depends on how far i expect to go and how much i expect to need them.
>>
>>34061935
that was a bretty gud story anon. I enjoyed it.

davis the madman
>>
So, yeah. My city is currently under "martial law", but it seems like nothing has changed and the excrement is yet to hit the ventilator.

Am I wrong in not going full Ron Paul happening mode? Military moving about and cops bolster their forces with civilian auxiliaries but all in all they seem a bit casual about it.

t.flipfag
>>
>>34057873
What jacket is that?
>>
>>34062636
How's the situation there going Anon? Duterte said he'll enact nationwide martial law if ISIS gets a foothold in Luzon.

t. Tarlac, Luzon flipfag.
>>
>>34062563
>we stayed inside and played cards and chess. What elese were we supposed to do?
>during the day we would hear gunshots and people screaming. Same during the night
>we just sat there for 10 days, we were on the edge
>everything was starting to calm down but we decided to book it anyway during the night. We couldnt risk to get our apartament broken into and us getting killed.
>we spent the day packing and talking where we should go to. Our best chance was to go along the railroad track that was heading outside the town. The tracks were also passing a gun store with a range but chances were pretty low that we would still find anything worth inside
>we agreed that this was the best course of action
>when night came we went outside the window since we were living on the ground floor and the door would make a hell of a noise
>me and Alex (a roommate) were sporting some combat boots and woodland camo. I was also wearing an iba vest with no plates and some pouches in case we found some guns and ammo at the store
>Paul and Andy my other two mates were in casual clothes
>outside everything looked wrecked to shit, i think i saw a corpse or two but i didnt went to investigate
>we headed to the train tracks that werent too far from our flat, like a kilometre top
>everything was silent and unnerving. It had such an eerie feel to it.
>we passed some car wrecks but didnt dare to waste time on searching them
>we were relieved only when we were on the tracks and away from the main road
>>
>>34062670
Here in Davao, it's fairly normal. Tension's the name of the game around here, especially with the retarded social media posts and pro/anti-duterte shitflinging.

NPA fags are rumoured to start offensives amid the martial law declaration, though nothing is actually happening yet. Unconfirmed 10pm curfew(?). MD-500 light attack helicopters go around once in a while. Cops in every corner, some in shitty jungle palette chocolate chip camouflage.

I have no qualms against it, but what genuinely worries me is that most people here LOVE the idea of martial law. I don't know, maybe just blind faith in the current president, edginess, or just people being plain dumb.

Also, there are unconfirmed report of civvie gun owners in Malawi holed out in their houses and giving resistance. If true, may the /k/ube be with them. May their rifles ever not jam, and their ammo be reliable.
>>
File: 490831.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
490831.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>34057525
>> What is your loadout?
vz. 58 and my Yugo SKS for primary since both take the same ammo. Manurhin MR73 for backup.

>> What is in your bag?
Extra socks, mess kit, compass, flint & steel, extra ammunition, toilet paper, couple MREs, water purifier iodine, vitamin supplements, basic first aid kit, lighter, matches

>> What is your plan for survival?
Try and a few of my friends and senpai together to get the fuck outta dodge.

>> Where will you go?
Further into the countryside to somewhere within reach of water that is easily defendable and has a lot of escape routes
>>
>>34062739
I think it's all three, but personally, I think martial law is a good idea as long as there is a legitimate military threat to society and civilian casualties need to be minimized.

Good thing we have enough guns in civilian hands to go SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED 2nd Amendment if Duterte starts anything funny.
>>
>>34062723
>we kept walking for what seemed like an hour,panicking only when we heard dog barks and some distant shooting
>parallel to the tracks was an dirt road where we saw a car was about to pass and probably see us
>we hit the deck and crawled to the nearest bushes and cover we could find
>we saw the spotting light cross the tracks
>i closed my eyes waiting for the inevitable but nothing seemed to happen
>could they not see us? I asked myself
>eventually the car noises fadded into the distance and after what felt an eternity we got up all four of us trembling and started our march along the tracks in complete silence
>we eventually found the store. It was definitely broken into
>so we gonna go in or nah? Asked Paul
>i guess so, i replied
>we went in and we were greeted whit a scene taken out of a horror movie. Two of the clerks were shot, brain matter splattered on the wall where they were executed.
>Andy and Alex vomited, i almost did too but i tried to keep my cool
>the store was pretty sacked but we managed to find an m4 with 3 spare mags, two beretta 92fs and a zastava m70 in .30-06. We werent that lucky on the ammo: around 100 5.56, 60 .9mm and 25 for the m70.
>we managed to gear up Paul and Andi in camo clothes and boots. We found another iba which we gave to Alex. Surprisingly we found holsters for the pistols and some mag pouches. We also switched the civilian backpacks to military ones.
>we kept rummaging and found a bar of chocolate that we happily shared with eachother.
>after we finished we went back on the tracks to keep our march till we find a suitable place to crash and call it a day
>>
>>34057525
>Maverick 88
>COP revolver in .38spl
>Leatherman
>Light machete like a tanto
>Mess Kit
>Canned food out the ass
>Waterskins & canteens full of water
>>
>>34062943
Continue
>>
>>34062943
I like this , keep going please
>>
File: apocalypse_watching_the_city.jpg (38KB, 1163x896px) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse_watching_the_city.jpg
38KB, 1163x896px
dumping a few /k/omfy post-apocalyptic images. They're from garry's mod but they are all I have.
>>
File: 20170514231943_1.jpg (68KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170514231943_1.jpg
68KB, 1600x900px
The lighting on this one's a bit fucked, I had to adjust the brightness.

>you will never wander the wasteland of the world with a qt gas mask gf by your side.
>>
File: 20170514231959_1.jpg (78KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170514231959_1.jpg
78KB, 1600x900px
>>
File: 20170424211923_1.jpg (112KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170424211923_1.jpg
112KB, 1600x900px
>you will never live in a cozy post-apocalyptic town with sheet-metal houses that barely have insulation so your qt young wife cuddles against you for warmth at night
>>
>>34057525
>no more internet
>why live?
i have some extension cord to hand myself with.
>>
anyone played hellgate london? it had a hell of an atmosphere. especially if you did marksmen. it was buggy as hell and they assraped the online version.
>>
>>34062943
>the walking was boring as all hell but at least we didnt get spotted or spot anyone else
>we marched until we were out of town then we kept hiking until the sun started to set
>we have to make camp soon guys, Paul said
>sadly we dont have tents but we can hurdle under a blanket or two, Alex proposed
>we went with Alexs idea, we were to keep 2 hour watches than rotate each other
>i stayed the first watch, then Paul. When it was Andys turn to keep watch a downpour started on us. Thankfully i had a rubber poncho we all tried to share but water still got on us
>as we were sitting there in the rain, Paul started laughing, followed by Alex, then Andy and me
>we sure got some lucky cards on us guys, Paul said. Knowing how things usually work out for us i can prolly expect a snowstorm or something
>we kept laughing at our situation like a bunch of retards, but what else could we do, at least we were destressing ourselves.
>the downpour stopped and we kept walking along the tracks
>and we were trying to find a fella named charlie, i tried to mimic Forrest Gump as we were marching
>the guys chuckled and we soon started a game where we were trying to impersonate characters from different shows and movies
>the best one was Pauls as he impersonated Gollum. But the funniest was Alexs of the old movies narrator.
>this summer, 4 retards find themselves in the middle of an apocalypse, unprepared and clueless to whats about to take them from behind. Adam sandler as Mike, david spade as Andy, Chris rock as Paul and rob schnider as a toaster.
>we were crying our eyes out at these autistic jokes but it helped the time to pass in a more enjoyable way
>as we kept on marching we soon arrived at a more challenging terrain to pass
>we must be near the hills ,i concluded. Lets get up on a hill and check our surroundings so that we can get a bearing.
>the mud didnt make our climbing any easier but we managed to get on top of a hill to overlook the tracks and hills
>>
House right on a flight path from a local Air National Guard base about 20 miles away. When they're heading out for maneuvers to the big boy bases, they pass exactly over us at low altitudes, mostly helicopters. A friend a mile away perpendicular never even sees or hears them.

Family knows if the power goes out, no big deal. If the cell phones also go out, be alert. If the helicopters start flying around the same time, get the guns ready.

First thing I'll do is thank my lucky stars that the IRS is now gone and SJW's won't survive long. Next thing is to focus on whatever the new threat is. We have a farm, and a few weeks of stockpiled food and a hand pump for water, so basically most of it amounts to perimeter control. Keeping looters and later the starving hordes at bay.

First order of business is to chainsaw a couple of big trees along our long wooded driveway to prevent vehicle traffic, then maybe one on the paved road a mile up for the same reason. The less traffic around, the better.
There is an access route through a couple of fences and pastures if we need to get back to another dirt road that leads out, but no reason anyone coming from that direction would be led to our farm.
Two people can easily coordinate complete perimeter control, though realistically there's really only one likely approach point, and I'll be camped out there with an AR-15, TC .375 H&H, and Beretta 92FS with plenty of ammo. Wife will be at home with 12 gauge 00 buck and her AR-15 to maintain the home front for the kiddos, who will also be running water, collecting eggs, and doing chores. Teenage son will have his scoped Winchester .243 and Taurus PT 709 9mm at the back of the property as he tends some of the stock and crops. Teenage daughter will have a Marlin 60 .22 in a sling and her .357 S&W as she helps out mom. 10 year old is a crack shot with another Marlin .22. Two protected spots on the farm where other guns and supplies will be stashed as fallback positions.
>>
>>34064901
More plz
>>
>>34064901
Its 00:00 here and its pretty hard to post with shit internet
>yo dude check out its a train, Andy said quite pleased of himself
>what the hell is it doing all the way here? I asked
>maybe they just stopped? Or they ran out of gas? Andy spoke
>maybe they're all dead, Paul came with an idea
>no point in not checking the train out, i mean we are armed ya know
>fair point, but we cant flank em too good, the hills are fucking with our line of sight, best we sneak on them from the rear wagon, i planned
>my plan remaind valid and we proceeded to advance slowly towards the train. I was point man followed by Andy and Paul, Alex stood in the back to cover us. As soon as we got to a wider terrain we shaped a wierd kind of v formation and slowly snuck in the train.
>silence...a silence soo thick you could cut it with a knife
>i was on edge. I was scared of the unknown. We didnt have to clean the compartments since we could see in them through the windows and most of them were empty. Not a single soul on this wagon, no sign of battles or anything. Pretty unnerving, stuff just didnt fit there.
>2 more wagons. We silently transitioned to the other wagon. Once again silence...it started to feel very wierd, my mind and imagination started to play with me
>jesus fuck man this scary,Paul whispered, its like a fucking ghost train man
>last wagon and the locomotive
>this wagon sure changed in perspective, if the first two were empty and clean, this one was a mess
>blood was smeared on the wall of the hallway
>the smell was bad too, something was rotting
>the first compartment was empty, i slowly walked to the second,i walked over some thrown over luggage, trying to step on the floor and not on what seemed to be the personal belongings of somebody else.
>the second compartment seemed trashed, with the window smashed and some blood here and there, someone mustve tried to jump out and cut themselves in the process
>the third compartment was up next
>>
>>34061935
You should really continue that one. I loved it so much that I saved the beginning part of the story and read it sometimes
>>
>>34065709
good stuff
>>
>>34065709
>slowly i advanced,gun ready but something told me i wont be using it any time soon
>i could smell it...the putrid smell of decay was coming from this compartment. I was wondering what horror was i about to witness. I covered my nose to shield me from the stench as i advanced to meet the unlucky bastard that met his end in the compartment
>it was no man...it was a woman that cut herself, an act of suicide it seemed
>did she kill herself? Paul asked
>probably, i replied, the corpse mustve been here for a while, its all bloated and shit man
>no point in staying in this compartment...
>as i backed out of the compartment i saw a trail of bloody foot prints on the floor
>they didnt seemed to be of an adult, probably a toddler
>i followed them until they stopped,no more than 5 or 6 steps, the kid mustve fallen and was dragged as the blood prints showed
>something else caught my eye, a bit further from where the kid fell there was suitcase and under it i could see something white. I slowly approached it and lifted the suitcase. My heart dropped when i saw it. It was a plushy white rabbit, one of its hand paws soaked in dryed blood. I slowly picked it up to inspect it and saw that on the chest there was a heart sewn into it with the word mom embroidered in it
>i put it back as if i had disturbed something that i should've not had. I felt tears trying to build up but i tried to contain myseld and i moved on
>the last compartment was trashed as well with bloody hand prints on the glass
>what the hell happened here? Alex asked visibly shaken
>i dont want to find out, Paul replied, lets just get over with this
>the locomotive was the last place to check. The image that greeted us wasnt a nice one. The conductor was sitting on his chair with his head splitted open. Next to him was his assistant with his guts all over the place
>oh man fuck this, i said and i jumped down to vomit
>soon i was joined by my friends, none of us expected this, none of us wanted to see this
>>
>>34061771
And what do you do when it doesn't have enough
>penetration
and you survive?
>>
File: innawoods.png (666KB, 678x649px) Image search: [Google]
innawoods.png
666KB, 678x649px
>>34057525
> What is your loadout?
Remington 770 with scope.
> What is in your bag?
Pic related (its missing some things, coincidentally buying them today)
Going full stalker and stay innawoods. Maybe find a strong community later on and see if I can get refuge.
> Where will you go?
Montana, from Oregon.
>>
>>34057525
> What is your loadout? (You can take 2 primary weapons and 1 back-up. Knives and such are up to you.)
M-15 and SAW, except I'll likely ditch the SAW if I have to hoof it. Shit's heavy.
> What is in your bag?
-30F sleeping bag, small tent, some light colored wicking clothes, and random non-perishable food in a milk crate in the basement. Actual bag would be an internal frame hiking backpack.
Hunker down desu. The walls have insulation while the tent does not.
> Where will you go?
If I absolutely have to bail, north to my grandpa's house. It's a hell of a drive but I've one-shot it before. The house is innawoods onnalake with basically no one else around really.
>>
>>34066128
Gotta go to sleep will continue tomorrow if thread is up
>>
S-T-A-Y
Stay.
>>
Anyone still doing the stories?
>>
>>34061949

Just 5 so far. I am struggling to find a dog food that will keep over 12 months since the fat in it makes it shelf unstable.
>>
>>34062079

Just the large plastic buckets that have lids like you get paint in.
>>
>>34062596

You will sweat like a rapist in those waxed jackets.
>>
>>34057525
A katana, a stylish coat and a fedora is all I need.
>>
File: 557542.jpg (453KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
557542.jpg
453KB, 1600x900px
Considering the other writefag is asleep I'ma start writing something new.
>It's been 30 years since the world fell
>Nobody seems to remember why anymore. They don't seem to care either.
>All that's left is the ashen remains of our world.
>This is the world I was born into.
>My father had grown up in the old world, said he turned 21 the day the world collapsed.
>He never told me why the world collapsed, said he was gonna wait for a little while, hopefully educate me on the history of the old world.
>He died long before then.
>It was the day he decided to teach me to shoot. He handed me his Pennsylvania Rifle and took me out into the woods.
>He said he didn't want anyone hearing the gunshots.
>He taught me to measure out my powder charges, to use patches on round balls and to lubricate conical bullets and what he called 'mini balls'.
>He had taught me how to cast bullets for his three guns long before he taught me shooting by the way, hence why I'm still shootin' the old muzzleloader.
>We were shooting at an old tin can Dad had been using as a stove. We'd found a gas stove the night before, so we decided to scrap the old tin can.
>I couldn't hit that can for shit, but that didn't matter back then. Back then it seemed like fun and games to me.
>Although the reloading process frustrated me a little.
>>
File: 1457323651229.jpg (532KB, 1600x915px) Image search: [Google]
1457323651229.jpg
532KB, 1600x915px
>>34071176
>We took a break after some time
>Washed off the powder residue and grease from our hands in a nearby river
>The plan then was to have something quick to eat, then Dad would teach me to use his shotgun.
>A .410 single shot, H&R if I recall, it was all Dad ever needed.
>He didn't care much for shotguns

>We didn't talk much during our break.
>I had plenty of questions to ask that old man, but he never really liked replying to 'em.
>Never really liked the remembering his past.
>He liked the history of the world before his time though.
>He would tell me all these stories about history.
>He told me all kinds of stories from history, especially about this country. Used to be known as 'America'. Taught me about the American Revolutionary war, the battle of the Alamo, the civil war, all those things.
>He also taught me a bit about a different country, one that he had been raised in since the age of 9
>That place was called Australia
>He never liked it, but there were some good tales to tell of it's past.
>My favourite back then was about an outlaw, or rather what Australians called Bush rangers.
>A man named Ned Kelly, clad in a crude set of armour, fighting off dozens of police forces all trying to kill him.
>He survived the police's attempt at his life, but was captured and hung.
>My father told me his last words were "Such is Life"
>>
File: 1413410251662.png (740KB, 800x517px) Image search: [Google]
1413410251662.png
740KB, 800x517px
>>34057525

>Loadout

AR-15, 10/22, and my VP9 as secondary.

>What is in your bag?

ALICE pack filled to the brim with more shit than I'd be able to list but basically medical and tool care stuff like sharpening stones and oil for tools/guns along with some stuff for cooking and containers for water. Lots of crap that I probably need to go through and take a detailed inventory of and replace some things. I'm packing heavy but my plan revolved around mobility via my truck. If I get stranded I'll have to shed some stuff if it becomes too much of a burden.

>What is your plan for survival

Heading into the mountains of New Mexico. I've been there enough as a kid to know that it's prime real estate. Alternatively into Big Bend National Park but that is a distantly 2nd option.

>Where will you go?

See above.
>>
File: 1494750163603m.jpg (87KB, 758x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494750163603m.jpg
87KB, 758x1024px
Do you carry a poncho in your second line gear?

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: chogun1.jpg (166KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
chogun1.jpg
166KB, 736x981px
>>34071236

Forgot to add: My melee weapons of choice are a tomahawk and bowie knife. I'll also have a Leatherman Surge and a Mora for more delicate tasks.
>>
>>34061043

>post-apocalyptic wasteland.
>chill out until it's all over.

Did you not see OP's pic?
>>
>>34071215
>We ate in solemn silence amongst the trees.
>We finished our food and he grabbed some shells out from his rucksack.
>They were long, thin, red shells. Like a slender finger.
>He stood up, with the shells in his left hand and the shotgun being poorly cradled in his arm.
>That's when we heard the first shot.
>It struck by my father's feet. He dropped the shells and shotgun as he leaped backwards.
>I froze.
>We had encountered roving muggers and bandits and the like plenty a-time before, but we always spotted them first.
>Depending on what they had, we'd either avoid them or rob 'em from behind. Never had to genuinely fight them much before.
>I recall the way the leaves rustled as my father's feat slid backwards. The old fucker practically lost his balance.
>I didn't know what the hell was going on.
>Hell, looking back I still don't know what the fuck happened.
>All I remember is my Father picking the shotgun up as his right shoulder burst.
>He got shot in his shoulder, his shotgun fell to the ground before he could even shoulder the fuckin' thing.
>He sunk to the ground clutching his shoulder. I ran to my pack to try and get our first aid kit. In the heat of the moment I hadn't realised just what kinda situation we were in.
>I had planned to try and bandage up my father's arm while some fucker in the woods was shooting at us.
>I was a dumb kid.
>>
>>34071280
>My father turned his head to me as I lunged for my pack.
>I could see in his eyes he was pleading somethin'. In hindsight he was probably begging me to get the hell out of there.
>I saw him open his mouth right as a bullet went straight through it.
>I had reached my pack as chunks of his head scattered around wildly, as though to cover as much of the world as humanly possible.
>I froze again for a second, the grabbed the nearest thing to me and started running the fuck out of there.
>And to confess, it wasn't because I had realised what had just happened.
>It wasn't because I just watched my father die in front of my very eyes.
>It was because the sight of his death was so horrifying to me at the time that my first instinct was to get out of there.
>To get as far away from there as physically possible.
>To get as far away from the scary thing as possible.
>And that I did
>And while I ran it never occurred to me what had happened.
>It never occurred to me that someone was shooting at us.
>It never occurred to me that the thing I had grabbed, hoping in vain was my pack, was the Pennsylvania rifle.
>It never occurred to me that our munitions satchel, with everything firearm-related we needed inside it.
>All that occurred to me was that I needed to get the fuck away from where I was. From my father, from the terror that had swept into our spot.

>I ran for some time before collapsing on a bed of leaves.
>My lungs were on fire, my heart beating erratically. My body demanding air faster than I could breath it.
>It was there as I lay out in the open, with only gun and ammo, that my mind began running through the events that had just occurred.
>And thus the whole event played out again in my minds eye.
>>
>>34071305
>I cried. I screamed. I called for my father.
>My mind raced, my eyes darted, I dared to scream, however my throat choked and left only a light squeal coming off my tongue.
>I was probably ten years old, and I just witnessed my Father die.

>I stayed in the forest for a while, the bright light emitting from the sun slowly died out and began its routinely abandonment of the world.
>The world was left in a state of twilight as I began walking, hoping to get out of the forest.
>It didn't take long to find a road. A road that I would follow throughout the night and up until the next mornings sunrise.
>I didn't focus about sleeping, didn't care about it. My father was dead, and whatever killed him did so in the forest.
>I wasn't just gonna stay there, waiting for death to grab me.
>I never even thought about trying to retrieve out packs, our food and water, our clothes, the new gas stove which we had just obtained.
>Never looked back once.

>A hour or so into the morning I heard footsteps.
>By that point my body was growing tired, demanding sleep, refusing to expend any more energy until my eyes had been shut and my body was left to rest, dead to the world amongst a long road surrounded by barren land.
>The footsteps were loud, as though nearby, and they were coming from in front of me.
>And in front of me, on a main road, was a large hill. There was someone on the other end side of that hill.
>I drew my rifle. In my sleep-deprived state, I had forgotten it was loaded and didn't even notice the lack of powder in the priming pan.
>Didn't even cock the hammer back, or so I'm told.
>And I aimed my gun up to the hill and watched as three people clad from head-to-toe in warm clothes casually wandered up the hill.
>It was the sight of those folks that re-awakened my senses, dulled from shock and sleep-deprivation.
>I was cold, freezing even. I couldn't even aim down the sights of my rifle without shaking. I was starving
>>
>>34071339
>I was thirsty and my shoes had become worn through. My toes were gripping deeply onto the Bitumen highway.
>My mind couldn't focus. The images of my fathers death, the moments before when we sat in bland silence.
>My last time with my father, and we didn't even speak.
>My mind couldn't take it anymore. It needed to rest, it needed to shut down. And thus the world went blank for a while.
>I fell unconscious.

>I woke up laying on something foreign to me, yet comfortable. My eyes were blinded by a sudden light for a while before my sight adjusted and I found myself staring at cracked and withered wooden walls.
>It was a confined space, perhaps 2 by 2 Metres, and it's walls were lined generously with barren shelves.
>Below me lay a purple inflatable mattress greedily filled with air, with my clothes the same as they were when I fainted.
>And carefully placed on the shelf to the left of my mattress was my rifle, a small crack showed on the butt stock, I assume from when I dropped it.
>At that moment it finally struck me that I was in a foreign place. A dangerous place. My eyes scattered across the small space searching for my satchel.
>It wasn't there.
>I retrieved my rifle and checked the priming pan, just in case it was left to me loaded. Of course, I had no such luck, although it still had a piece of flint in it's lock.
>I grabbed the rifle and yanked it off of the shelf as soon as possible and went for the door. A small brass doorknob greeted my hand as I turned it and opened the door.
>To the surprise look of a rather tall and muscular man standing threateningly over my tiny body, effortlessly holding a small, short and bland looking ceramic bowl with a steel spoon casually resting on its side.
>I stepped back before shouldering and aiming my rifle.
>It wasn't loaded, but in my young mind I didn't know what the hell else to do.
>The man was amused, letting out a sly chuckle, before stepping back, saying in a deep voice "glad to see you're up".
>>
File: CampFire.jpg (332KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
CampFire.jpg
332KB, 800x600px
>>34071370
>This man was the chef for a small bar, serving as a trading outpost for caravans travelling between the recently up and coming towns and cities. Settlements I'm sure you're familiar with.
>It was a small bar, run by a generous group willing to put up with my initial hostility to them. Turns out the three folks I saw on the hill were all from this group.
>They told me at first that they 'couldn't bare to see such a small child left to die'. However, it was made pretty clear pretty quickly that they assumed that, since I had a gun, I new how to use guns.
>They let me stay in the bar in exchange for helping the bar's security. They'd station me on the roof most days, watching over the place.
>I'd spend the next few years with them, slowly growing up, attempting to remember the stories my father told me to comfort me at night.
>Like he comforted me.

>Anyway, after some time I left the bar and went my own way, keeping my muzzle-loader in tow as well as my satchel and a large dry-bag which I stored my supplies in.
>I've got some stories of my travels around this world to tell, if you'd like to hear 'em later, but I think it'd be a good idea to leave them to another time.

I agreed with the old man. I'd run into him as he was making a campfire. we talked for a little while, and gradually that little while turned into a long while. As luck would have it, we were both heading to the same place. A new survivor settlement, looking for mercenaries to help protect their walls as they continued building their settlement.
We decided to travel together, as it wasn't far away and while I did have a .38 Revolver I had no ammunition for it, a point a made quite clear to the man. I also new the way much better than him, so he was much more willing to travel with me.
He dampened out our campfire and we drifted off to sleep as the gentle sounds of critters echoed throughout the night.

I know the endings rushed as fuck, but I've got to go do some shit. Hope it was fun.
>>
>>34071305
>It never occurred to me that our munitions satchel, with everything firearm-related we needed, was unintentionally wrapped around it
>>
>>34062081
So what happened? Pandemic? Nuclear war?
>>
>>34062244

Pretty good. Already seeing some character development in the protagonist.
>>
File: World_War_Z_book_cover.jpg (68KB, 219x324px) Image search: [Google]
World_War_Z_book_cover.jpg
68KB, 219x324px
What does /k/ think of pic related? I've heard its a lot better than the shitty film they did.
>>
File: Survival plan.jpg (373KB, 1950x600px) Image search: [Google]
Survival plan.jpg
373KB, 1950x600px
Shoot them until they die!
>>
>>34073738
It's better than the film, but still garbo. The Battle of Yonkers is amongst the dumbest shit ever written.
>>
File: Mini14GB.jpg (88KB, 1200x414px) Image search: [Google]
Mini14GB.jpg
88KB, 1200x414px
>>34057525
>What is your loadout?
Mini 14 and a Colt Army 1903. (only pistol I have because poor)
> What is in your bag?
ALICE rig with buttpack, I'm good on surviving with only a little. Firestarters, iodine tablets, small pot, dried food, and some medical supplies. And a bedroll on my back.
Wait for a while, maybe link up in a larger group, or find a settlement.
> Where will you go?
Head west. For no other reason than the weather's better than my current humid shithole, and I like mountains.
>>
Jesus christ this thread had potential until the writefags showed up and turned it into a greentext spergout.
>>
>>34062636
I thought you were roleplaying with the writefriend but then I saw you were a flip
Stay safe brother
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.