[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you think about the US Army's newest infantrypersons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 30

File: IMG_0754.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
So what do you think about the US Army's newest infantrypersons?
>>
>>34054751
good.
>>
Just wait till there's a woman POW, they won't be fighting for that diversity anymore
>>
This probably should be on /pol/, but I'm 50/50 on this.

On one hand, we're supposed to be all equal so a job being restricted by gender irks me.

On the other hand this is the military where feelings and equality don't fucking matter because the job is to kill and fight and die.

This is the equality they fought for, let's see if they want to keep it when the draft happens and they're following me innawoods so we don't die in a globalist plot.
>>
hilarious and unnecessary.
>>
how many times are we gonna have this fucking thread

what, do you think somebody is gonna unveil an as-yet-unheard opinion
>>
File: IMG_0755.jpg (2MB, 1787x4029px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0755.jpg
2MB, 1787x4029px
>>34054751
Most interesting part of the article is that the training unit the females were assigned to didn't conduct the normal APFT (with its lower scoring bar for women than men.)

Instead, they took the OPAT, which the article says is gender neutral (X number of push-ups is always worth Y number of points, no matter male or female)
>>
>>34054751
Stress fractures.

Not to mention the health risks to women beyond the wire (pissing in a bottle or shitting in mre bags ain't easy or a good idea for women)

It's a bad move made for political points. No one benefits except civs and their feelings.
>>
File: IMG_0180.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>34054751
Jesus, finally.
>>
>>34054785
The object of strict scrutiny for female integration into combat roles is whether the "rights" granted to a relatively narrow cohort of people is worth whatever disruption the service would see. While it can be argued that allowing more people to compete for combat roles improves the overall stock, female integration in particular creates a lot of problems related to unit cohesion, morale, and discipline. Infantrywomen WILL get knocked up, WILL tap out early, WILL create relationship drama within their unit, and WILL experience injury and medical discharges at higher rates. If only a handful of women benefit from this, their potential to weaken the whole unit provides a compelling state interest for the DoD to refuse gender integration.
>>
>>34054835
i thought it was supposed to be easier.
>>
>>34055002
It is.

No pushups, no two mile run.

It's now a long-jump, a medicine ball throw, a deadlift, and a shuttle sprint
>>
>>34055026
what the fuck? no cardio at all?
>>
>>34054751
The optimistic side of me really wants to find myself a QT 3.14 Operator Waifu to press herself into my back while she corrects my shooting stance, but the enlisted man in me knows the real truth: that most of the women going in and all of the women coming out of this program will be angry bitches with something to prove.
>>
>>34054840
>Tattoos
D-R-O-P-P-E-D
>>
>>34055050
That's the shuttle sprint part
>>
>>34055081
If you don't like it, more for me.
>>
>>34054785
We're not all equal, equal in terms of social standing sure. But we are biologically not equal and a male's biology is just more geared towards combat than a female's. So in a place where literal fucking survival of a nation and people is dependent, the military, unless said woman passes all the standard requirements and isn't going to disrupt things very much (bitching about everything), then go for it. Otherwise they can fuck off.
>>
I completely support this. As a dedicated secessionist, anything that weakens the US military and makes it less able to effectively fight has my wholehearted endorsement.
>>
>>34055026
>>34055090
I have taken the OPAT. Its a fucking joke.

When they mean "gender neutral" it means fucking neutered.
>>
>>34054780
there have been. jessica lynch and that other one
>>
File: 1457143163157.png (280KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1457143163157.png
280KB, 444x440px
>>34055052
>operator-chan will never exist

Why have war?
>>
File: 1493135909202m.jpg (53KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1493135909202m.jpg
53KB, 1024x578px
>mfw combat medic in IN unit
>mfw I have Alpha males break under strenuous training
>mfw even though their /fit/ as fuck (300+ PTL)
>mfw infantry life can really suck dick but it's comradery that holds it all together
Why? Why do woman want to be in an Infantrymen role? They're going to break. They're going to get hurt at faster rates than males. THEY'RE NOT BUILT FOR THIS KIND OF LIFE. The fuck is wrong with our military nowadays.
>>
>>34055252
>Why do woman want to be in an Infantrymen role

For the exact same reasons men do
>>
>>34055177
>>34055026
christ so it's like a middle school gym class? why not just hold women to the same standard on the old test if the pentagon wants chick soldiers so damn badly?
>>
>>34055338
Like those men they'll be in for a rude awakening.
>>
>On one hand, we're supposed to be all equal so a job being restricted by gender irks me.
>we're supposed to all be equal
>equal

This is the greatest lie of the entire last century, challenged only by the holocaust and 9/11.

>globalist
you mean jewish
>>
File: Dutchko 3.jpg (334KB, 700x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Dutchko 3.jpg
334KB, 700x1110px
>>34055170
> anything that weakens the US military and makes it less able to effectively fight has my wholehearted endorsement.

I have to be somewhat sympathetic to you here, which is odd considering the fact that I dislike the most famous US Secessionist movement, the CSA. In the abstract, I completely oppose the introduction of women into combat positions within the armed forces, due mostly to statistics that have been gathered on female performance for decades (although they're denied by people like Mebus) and due to the appeals that leftists uses in an attempt to get women into combat positions. But at the same time, I have a great deal of contempt for the US Federal Government and what it does on a near daily basis. This is especially true when it comes to the wars waged on often false pretenses by the US government abroad. I also have great contempt for most of the United States institutions. To me, the United States military is nothing more than the armed wing of the federal government, and merely seeks to enforce the will of the Federal Government and the institutions that influence how it governs.

If the influx of women weakens the armed forces of the United States Federal Government, that can only be a good thing in my opinion. I would be especially delighted if some group of female soldiers was humiliated abroad by a group of militants from [wherever the US will wage a war next] in combat, and executed or savaged in the process. This would discourage people from drinking the egalitarian kool-aid that seems to fuel the push for female integration in the armed forces, and it would humiliate the armed wing of the US Federal Government.

I must admit that I have a more morbid support for the influx of women into the armed forces as well. To see these women killed or mutilated on a liveleak video would interest me. I wonder if in their dying moments they might realize life isn't like GI Jane. I guess they won't
>>
>>34054751
This is why we have a Marine Corps.
>>
>>34054751
Wasn't there already big issues with women joining infantry, like a strong deterioration of moral?
>>
>>34055417

> he hasn't heard

Female Marine Infantrypersons were introduced this January

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/articles/women-join-infantry
>>
>>34054751

>Mfw an all female infantry unit is about to be deployed and they all get pregnant weeks before deploying
>>
when it comes down to the mud and blood of total war, ww1-level combat, women will never ever dare to join the army again. right now they think its all fun and games because its peace time, but mark my words, most of them probably wont make it through a MAJOR, industrial-scale war without surrendering out of fear and subsequently being raped
>>
File: womeninwar.jpg (641KB, 677x2422px) Image search: [Google]
womeninwar.jpg
641KB, 677x2422px
>>34054785
>we're supposed to be all equal
We aren't though, equality is a delusion.
>pic related
>>
Watch how quick this shit is dropped if a war breaks out with another superpower.

They might let the kid with leukemia shoot a free throw during half time, but they sure as hell won't sub him in for the rest of the game.
>>
>>34055447
and then after being raped and returning from POW camps, the government will write them fat disability checks for all the PTSD they got from five minutes of fighting and the emotional damage from all the rape-dick they got from surrendering.
>>
File: Here_we_go_again.png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
Here_we_go_again.png
6KB, 224x225px
>>34054751
Oh look this thread again
>>
>>34055168
>unless said woman passes all the standard requirements

Oh they'll "pass" all the standard requirements alright. Right after the standard requirements are found to be discriminatory and reduced to the point where you all you need to pass is run a 20 minute mile and do 5 (knee) pushups.

There should be a blanket ban on females in the military, even for office and administrative work. We need to get more women out of the workforce in general actually.
>>
>>34055252
>Why do woman want to be in an Infantrymen role?
It's basically the gamer girl phenomenon, they want to get attention for being "unique and interesting" when they really don't know a single fucking thing about what they're doing, but they sure look good doing it in all their selfies.
>>
>>34054751
Operation HumanShield
>>
>>34055435
Sauce?
>>
>>34055498
You guys act like male pow's aren't raped if taken by middle eastern forces, you think that bergdahl fuck was just hanging out playing xbox with them or some shit. Those dudes were taking turns on him nightly for years, they operate on a not gay if you pitch concept. If you are a westerner taken prisoner by hajjis you are gonna have bad time.
>>
>>34054751
It's fine as long as they can meet the same requirements as men.
>>
File: feminist in army.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
feminist in army.webm
3MB, 320x240px
>>34054751
see pic
>>
>>34055544

That's a known thing m8
>>
I'm asking this question honestly and with no attempt to be a troll:

What happens if an infantry unit gets stuck out in the wire and their resident female starts her period?
>>
>>34055551
Isn't butt sex haram?
>>
>>34055586
>stuck in

*stuck outside
>>
>>34055587

Not if he's a Mukhannathun
>>
>>34055586

It'll suck more for everyone
>>
>>34055349
>why not just hold women to the same standard on the old test if the pentagon wants chick soldiers so damn badly?

Because not enough women were passing it. This raised uncomfortable questions about whether women should really be serving alongside men in combat. Better to just lower the standards for everyone to make it fair.
>>
>>34055587
>Isn't butt sex haram?

In afghanistan women are strictly for babies, boys/young men are for pleasure. In the country side, it's norm for boys to be used near daily by the older men so by the time they are adults they are expecting/looking forward to their turn, ensuring the cycle never ends. And that's not even taking into account the power dynamics of raping 'le evil american'
>>
File: Women in the military.jpg (1MB, 1860x1880px) Image search: [Google]
Women in the military.jpg
1MB, 1860x1880px
>>34054751
It's stupid, women simply aren't as physically fit on average as men
>B-but, what if they could meet the same standards?
Still stupid because women also require more maintenance than men, women cannot pee standing up without some kind of funnel, women have periods, women have hormones that tend to get completely fucked in wars.

Simply put, women are not built for combat and will never be, and women soldiers should only be an absolutely last ditch effort in desperation.
>>
>>34055551
you think men havent historically endured worse than rape during times of war? if anything, being raped is one of the least worst things that can happen to a man if taken prisoner
>>
>>34054751
I have no problem with all female units.

I have a major problem with commie leftists and pussy military "leaders" further weakening the ranks of infantry with inferior females that are weaker, slower, and destroy cohesion.

Females in the military were a fucking joke, and made every unit they were assigned to worse, not better. Let them put their own lives at risk, and not the men.
>>
>>34055452
I mean equal in rights.

Obviously women are smaller, weaker, slower, and physically inferior on average. Our brains are 'wired' differently. These are biological facts that cannot be denied.

But we're supposed to be 'politically and economically equal. We have equal rights and equal opportunities regardless of gender.

Though I'm not sure women should be in the business of killing and fighting. I suppose there are a few women who can do it better than some men. But at the same time, if one gets captured by ISIS, say, the morale of the troops won't be too high when they see her getting gang raped and tortured.
>>
>>34055349
>why not just hold women to the same standard on the old test

Because they FAIL and our leaders are too cowardly to point out that fact, and defend the men willing to put their lives on the line for this piece of shit nation.
>>
>>34055417
Marine infantry sucks more than army infantry.
>>
>>34055770
>Our brains are 'wired' differently. These are biological facts that cannot be denied.

Not to get too abstract, but you say that males and females differ both in their physical characteristics and their mental characteristics. If males and females are different by these metrics, then why should they necessarily be seen as being equal in value, or having equal places in society? If these two groups are as different as you claim, why is equality between them warranted at all?
>>
>>34055428
apparently they even needed new standards for this lol.
>>
File: 1469041367309.jpg (1MB, 927x2362px) Image search: [Google]
1469041367309.jpg
1MB, 927x2362px
I think it hasn't been long enough since we've had this stupid thread.
>>
File: everymarineacarbineperson.jpg (309KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
everymarineacarbineperson.jpg
309KB, 1200x720px
>>
>>34054751
I dont give a shit lol
>signing up for the military
>2017
>>
File: new corps.jpg (220KB, 900x457px) Image search: [Google]
new corps.jpg
220KB, 900x457px
>>34054751
Oh good. Let's put the people least fit for combat in our society in combat roles and watch the fireworks. Surely this will do nothing to the grunts already in the service and dishearten them even more as a bigger bag of bullshit is shoved down their throats. This couldn't possibly change the group dynamics of a unit for the worst. Maybe you'll even get that qt operator waifu you can go to the range with out of this deal.

But probably not, because she doesn't exist and all of them will fall out of the next hike. The'll write it off and send them out to wreak havoc in their own way. Remember, diversity is our strength or some bullshit wishful thinking like that.
>>
>>34055052

Don't forget, the dick they take will be measured in kilometers
>>
>>34054835
Looked it up. Is this a joke? Even the Air Force would laugh at us if this is becoming the new standard.
>>
>>34056617
kek'd
>>
>>34054751
The standards shouldn't be lowered, that's true equality.
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (130KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
130KB, 960x640px
How this helps in the military's ultimate purpose - closing with and killing enemy combatants - is beyond me. But I'm sure a whole bunch of people feel all warm and fuzzy because of it, and that's what really matters.
>>
As long as the standards are upheld I don't care, if a woman can do all the same shit a man needs to do there isn't any reason to prevent her from doing the job.

However I would be naive to believe that they would be held to the same standard, we already have countless examples of women in the military being cut slack purely because they have a vagina. There is honestly fault on both ends, because most men don't know how to keep their dick in their pants and go by their natural instinct to perform special favors for women.
>>
>literal fuckpuppets to boost morale

Anyone who doesn't see this for what it is a god damn dope.
>>
>>34057165
>if a woman can do all the same shit a man needs to do

They can't.

A woman has a biological impact on men that normal men don't have. That's why they fuck up cohesion in any male team they get thrown into.
>>
>>34057168
>bitches in your unit
>boosting morale

Choose one.
>>
>>34055799
Blame the enlightenment philosophers and modernizationnin general.

We have so much luxury time these days. No longer do we work as long or as hard to provide for our families; so Billy and Jen spend more
Time wondering "why do I have a penis?" Or "why can't I start a family with another woman?"
>>
File: Women soldiers.gif (2MB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
Women soldiers.gif
2MB, 400x253px
>>34057146

That's the best way to handle it. Don't even give the feminists a reason to bitch, just revert the standards to be more demanding and let them wash out, then take the one or two women who pass and make them guard Mattis.
>>
>periods
>during fucking combat
can't wait
>>
>>34055551
t. Mr. No fucking source cuz I'm a feggit
>>
>>34055563
Do what we did in Canada, lower standards so that middle school boys can pass it! Yay equality!
>>
>>34055587
From what I understand, it's only haram to enjoy being on the receiving end. For the guy jamming it in, it's just another hole.
>>
>>34055184
>and the black one
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>34054751

Did they pass the same physical fitness tests as their male counterparts? If that's a yes, you go ladies!

If that's a no, get the hell out of this branch you attention-seeking loads. National Guard is that way.
>>
>>34057168
>to boost moral
Give the squad a fucking dog or some shit at least that way it can be trained to be useful
>>
>>34055252
Because they grew up being told that "girls can do anything boys can do but BETTER" and since they kept that mindset (often going into turbo mode with it) around around 16 (when they stopped developing) they're going around with the mindset of 16 year old teenage girls instead of adults that are capable of recognizing not only their own limitations of the importance of roles and hierarchy based on merit in a group.
>>
>>34057297
Actually, it's haram just to be on the receiving end at all.
Think "pitcher" and "catcher", but in terms of sin
>>
>>34057211
I watched that isolation episode for vsauce's show and it said a lady who spent 180 days in a NASA isolation experiment had her menstrual cycle completely stop. Maybe something similar would happen, even though military is obviously not isolation
>>
I would hope/assume that the women who want to go into infantry are not taking it lightly. If they just want to be GI Barbie they can sit behind a desk all day. But if they CHOOSE to go into the infantry because they want to be goddamn soldiers then I say more power to 'em.
>>
>>34055641
I've been hearing the same thing about FET for years. The only people that seem to like them are people that don't have to deal with them.
>>
>>34054766
>>34054751

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLYz6aWz1cs

Some women can kick ass.
>>
>>34055795
>higher PT standards.
>higher marksmanship standards.
>better trained.
>more aggressive.
>worse.
???
>>
>>34060852
'some' is the operative word
>>
>>34057189
You clearly don't know how this goes.

They will bitch until they get the results they demand. If you don't lower standards, you are a misogynist. Case in point: the standards have already been lowered, over the objections of anyone directly involved, quite likely.
>>34055026

>>34055799
You aren't supposed to question the axioms of enlightenment-era thinking. Without them, how will we achieve our utopia?
>>
>>34056617
wtf are they doing
>>
>>34055252
simpsons did it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnRt_JEoBRU
>>
I can't wait till the POW rape porn.
>5 Muslims gangbang a blonde big titted woman.
>her mouth, pussy, ass and both hands service them.
>before she was captured, she got multiple soldiers njp'd for harassment.
>This led her to be promoted to SGT.
>she got her squad killed when she froze in a firefight.
>now she is learns her true use, and she's never had so many orgasms.
>suddenly, the cock in mouth pulls out.
>she looks up.
>a sword flashes.
>her head is cut off, her body convulses, making all the Muslims cum.
>The one fucking her mouth, puts his dick in the stump and fucks it.
>the video is distributed worldwide.
>the Senators responsible for voting this shit are found dead, riddled with 5.56 gunshot wounds.
>The rounds pulled from the bodies are Mk.262 rounds.
>all the killings are declared botched robberies.
>>
>>34058481

Are you saying that your guard unit guard is willing to boot soldiers based on incompetence, or that they're harboring them?
>>
>>34060890
>I check magazine Lanz Korpal
>I rack the charging handle to clean debris and shit sir
>I place dust cover on
>Aye sir, weapon is clear
>I put barrel into clearing tube
>Now I clean weapon so armory doesn't have to turn me away for the second consecutive time
>>
>>34060984
You mean now we're going to get to see someone other than fat reporters getting gang raped in a desert, trying not to moan like a whore and failing miserably? Fuck it, put all the women in infantry!
>>
File: 1416710574681.jpg (35KB, 331x420px) Image search: [Google]
1416710574681.jpg
35KB, 331x420px
Well if they're going to accept the low ass standards to today's armed forces they might as well let women in as well, after all what harm is another drop in quality going to do? Glad I left when I did.
>>
>>34054751
Great, not the front lines get to be shitty social pissing matches like colleges.
>>
>>34057165

> there isn't any reason to prevent her from doing the job

Other than, you know, female infantrykin putting in two years of service and then getting out on 100% disability.

And of course, as you yourself point out, human nature means they will be resented for getting a leg up, get people killed because they're combat ineffective, destroy unit cohesion by sleeping around and causing jealousy, degrade unit readiness by getting pregnant to avoid deployment, piss away taxpayer dollars by failing schools at higher rates and being far more prone to injury, etc.

The list of reasons is a mile long and plainly obvious to all but the dumb fuck neverbeens who scream for it.
>>
>>34054751
It's going to get them and others killed. See
>>34055026

I was originally of the opinion if women could meet male fitness standards, it'd be okay. But that was before they basically removed physical fitness requirements for women in order to shovel through as many as possible. And putting them with men is a disastrous idea, per >>34055641

There's lots of jobs women can do in the military but infantry isn't one of them.

>>34055770
>the morale of the troops won't be too high when they see her getting gang raped and tortured.
It's even worse than that. They'll pull whole divisions just to get back one woman. Like a Mike Durant scenario with a woman soldier involved would see a fucking CBG deployed, probably. Jessica Lynch was a propaganda campaign, sure, but look at just how much resources were diverted to take her out of a hospital.
>>
>>34055124
Like that neckbeard is getting any pussy anyways
>>
>>34061924
Chances are she's getting more than him. I can spot another bi woman a mile away
>>
>>34059870

Did they say why?
>>
>>34059870
Menstruation can be stopped with the pill, but it doesn't work for all women, and requires a daily pill.
>>
>>34060852
Until you rape them to the point they can't tell you that own name.
>>
>>34063044

That ain't how sex works, buddy
>>
>>34060931
/thread
>>
File: IMG_0180.jpg (17KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.jpg
17KB, 640x360px
>>34054818
You could say the same about arg, akg, nugget, glock,1911, .45 vs 9mm, and who would win vs threads. If you don't want to go in a thread don't click on it.
>>
>To attain black on the OPAT, the recruit or Soldier would need to achieve a minimum of 5 feet, 3 inches in the standing long jump; 14 feet, 9 inches for the seated power throw; 160 pounds for the strength deadlift; and a 10:14 minute mile over the course of 43 shuttles.

As a former infantry leader, I truly pity future generations of infantry, and the families that will have to deal with their loss and injury due to incompetent leadership and personnel selection.

Cardio is one of THE most important factors in a ground fight. The faster you move across that alley or intersection, the less time an enemy has to draw a bead on you. The faster you can move your team, squad, or platoon, to a flanking assault position over any kind of terrain, the faster you can gain a position of advantage and win the fight. As a ground fighter, you need speed, and endurance, and doing a 10 minute mile, with NO FUCKING KIT, does NOT cut it, and is completely NEGLIGENT on the part of the army, and congress.

This is just disgusting.
>>
>>34063980
Won't basic work people up to getting quite fit, even if they skim by on the OPAT? An infantry buddy of mine as was a potato before his basic, after graduating OSUT he was quite fit.
>>
>>34055625
The Taliban was hated for banning that on the penalty of death.

That said, actual Arab countries have a huge down low community.
>>
>>34064019
>Won't basic work people up to getting quite fit

No.

Basic training is just that...basic. They run slow, they don't carry real weight, and the standards are low as fuck.

If a trainee meets the lowest standard, they send him to the line regardless. Once he gets to the unit, he will serve as an anchor to a team, squad, or platoon, who will do their best to get him physically up to speed, but there are some that don't have the genetics to do much more than the minimum....and that's not good enough. The only dudes that do well, physically, out of basic are the ones that were in shape before enlisting.

A piece of shit that only gets by on the minimum standards is a liability to the team and won't be able to keep up on runs or ruck marches under real weight, and that could mean the difference between success in combat, or life and death.

Our congress, and senior military leadership, demonstrate not only incompetence, but outright negligence in their duty to provide our military with competent and capable soldiers.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170427-163351.png (326KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170427-163351.png
326KB, 1080x1920px
>>34055531
Best plan
>>
File: Screenshot_20170427-163403.jpg (539KB, 810x1717px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170427-163403.jpg
539KB, 810x1717px
>>34064424
Whoops heres the better one
>>
>>34055417
Back when women weren't allowed in the Marines AT ALL people would say "They'll never let women in!" and look what happened. Now it's "women will never be in the infantry!" Gee, I wonder what'll happen next.
>>
File: 1414053045294.jpg (398KB, 1100x1467px) Image search: [Google]
1414053045294.jpg
398KB, 1100x1467px
> that feel when you imagine her laying in a cold forest, with just a dusting of snow on the ground, mortally wounded, the rest of her squad already dead. Her pretty face is already so pale, and she grips at the dark hole in her white flesh, crying from the pain. The enemy are closing in, but she'll already be dead by the time they reach her. She cries as she thinks of her little brother and little sister, back home, and how she did this to protect them. Now she will never see them again, even once. Her pant leg is already stained dark from the blood, and even a passing enemy soldier would not bother to finish her, simply leave her to die. Suddenly, she begins to gasp, unable to breathe. Her fists tighten and her mouth hangs open desperately for air. Then her eyes grow blank, and she is dead.

We are complaining about female soldiers why, exactly?
>>
>>34064490
that's a weird fantasy for this site i expected you to fuck the wound or at least finger bang it or something.
>>
>>34054835
IIRC they have to do both. APFT is Army-wide, and has lower physical standards for women. OPAT is supposed to be MOS-specific, and is sex/gender-blind.
>>
>>34055586
under that much stress she probably wouldnt have her period
>>
>>34064521
No it's not a sexual thing like with my penis. I don't really fap to it, I just like to think of wounded helpless women, it turns me on and gives me a boner but I can't really cum to it, I've always gotten weird boners watching movies with death in them, ever since I was a little kid. I used to imagine being mowed down in a WWI infantry rush by an MG and rub my penis against the ground after imagining getting shot. i think that fucked up my sexuality cause now whenever I play vidya and there are women dying in it I get erect from their moans of pain. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'll probably hang myself in another few years so it doesn't really matter.
>>
File: aei.png (90KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
aei.png
90KB, 500x485px
>>34064465
>>
File: clown.png (40KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
clown.png
40KB, 128x128px
>>34064732
>>
>>34064490
>We are complaining about female soldiers why, exactly?

Because we're not beta virgins that haven't made it through puberty yet, like you.
>>
>>34057154
I wonder if she knows how much of a meme she has become. Fucking medical service officers.....
>>
>>34054835
OPAT is bullshit trust me
>>
>>34057154
god dam 1st sgt do your job grab the fucking handgun will you please and police and tie up those FUCKING straps on your ruck fuck
>>
>>34064921
What?
>>
>>34061044
what was that a thing?
>>
>>34054751
>cock sleeves now available to infantry men
Neat!
>>
File: At least I'm not a woman.webm (873KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
At least I'm not a woman.webm
873KB, 500x500px
>>
>>34066291
I love the woman's expression "the fuck was that" and then the other one gingerly trying to put her foot on the support. Holy fuck, I am weak-ass manlet but even I could do what that guy did, I do it to get on my roof all the time. And I have both arms.
>>
>>34059791
this
>>34055526
also this
>>
>>34060984
what is the significance of them being mk.262 rounds?
>>
>>34063044
Sorta like you.
>>
Honestly better to have women/elderly run the country while the young men go out to fight. Less casualties, more production. Especially with modern production, you don't even need to be all that strong or have all that good hand-to-eye coordination to make military grade shit.

I've yet to meet a woman that wants to fight in a war, or one that supports gender equal draft. Granted, I've only met about four men that do, but that's still 400% more.
>>
>>34054785
>On one hand, we're supposed to be all equal
But we aren't.
>>
>>34066365
Mk.262 is a SOCOM round, initially designed for SEALs. Also designed to work at longer ranges than M855, but I'm not sure that's relevant here. I think he's implying that they'd be disposed of by JSOC or whatever and the thing covered up.
>>
>>34055090
Sprints are not equivalent to sustained cardio exercises.
>>
>>34055435
This sounds like an h-manga. The poor CO. So many diapers.
>>
File: 1379493374853.gif (488KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
1379493374853.gif
488KB, 500x290px
>>34054785
>On one hand, we're supposed to be all equal so a job being restricted by gender irks me.
>>
Me personally am upset the physical standards were lowered for them. As an 11C i know the importance of being able to pull my own weight, the weight of my mortar system, and possibly others. I fear that the women wont be able to handle that and compromise mission efficiency.
>>
>>34054751
>a bunch of un-enlisted neckbeards talk about women in the military
sounds like a great idea for a thread and definitely looks good on this board.
>>
>>34068982
>a submissive white knight pussy suddenly appears
>>
File: Screenshot_20170510222201.png (312KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170510222201.png
312KB, 540x960px
>>34064465
Wth man
>>
>>34057165
Its not whether or not a woman can do it but whether it is worth the cost to the system to allow them to, which is categorically a no.
>>
>>34054751
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2394531-marine-corps-force-integration-plan-summary.html

Every time until you like it.
>>
>>34055184
one of them got molested pretty bad
>>
Big waste of time and effort to integrate them but I don't give a shit at this point. Our government is beyond absurd.
>>
>>34054840
Stop posting my fetishes
>>
>>34064732
>>34065671
are you the guy who jerks off to Starship Trooper?
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.