[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blog post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170524_101635892.jpg (3MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170524_101635892.jpg
3MB, 4320x2432px
This thread is a story about going shooting. The intended audience is freedomless countries and states without BLM land.

Basically to give others without the opportunity an inside look of the good and bad of it.
>>
File: IMG_20170524_092756175.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170524_092756175.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
The time was 9:27am. I finished loading up my car with several of my guns with hope in my eyes. I set off to the desert, I stopped and purchased a monster energy drink.
>>
lurkin
>>
go on fag
>>
Stuck innacity for now, make me dream op.
>>
>>34054557
looks like he's doing it live so it'll be a little bit before he posts next, yeah?
>>
>>34054579
I hope
>>
File: _20170524_114838.jpg (296KB, 1589x938px) Image search: [Google]
_20170524_114838.jpg
296KB, 1589x938px
I arrived at 10:16

Had a neighbor.
Never saw the person or spoke with him. However his positioning was far behind me and made me uneasy. I made sure to keep an eye out and keep my earmuffs turned way up. Kept the silver revolver loaded and on my hip in case they wanted to try some sketchy shit as I was alone. Obviously any competent would-be robber could have still got the jump on me, hence the picture if they forgot to take and destroy the phone.
>>
File: _20170524_115525.jpg (2MB, 2858x2006px) Image search: [Google]
_20170524_115525.jpg
2MB, 2858x2006px
Sorry for the slow updates. Data limits on photos are fucking me.

Finally set up while letting my paranoia get the most of me, frequently checking over my car, as I positioned my car between me and mysterious vehicle.

Basically my plans for the trip were to test fire my internet ordered AR pistol and zero at 50 yards.

Ensure my other ar can fire green tips without tumbling.

Test my 100 Buck nagant to see if it works.

Test my salvo twelve.

Get some draw and fire practice in with silver revolver.
>>
>>34054628
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO here we go
>>
File: _20170524_114721.jpg (2MB, 2331x2432px) Image search: [Google]
_20170524_114721.jpg
2MB, 2331x2432px
While setting up, I accidentally sat on my key fob which popped the trunk of my car. With my obvious paranoia you can guess how I responded.

>Set up target close to check for tumbling and do some pistol drills first.
>>
>>34054736
Wait can you shoot on public land as long as its out of the city limits? (nogunz here please forgive)
>>
>>34054736
That sounds dangerous pal I hope you weren't too frightened :^)
>>
File: IMG_20170524_104656879.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170524_104656879.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
Fired a few rounds out of my shotgun first without hearing protection. The noise was certainly still gunshot loud. However, comfortable. Completely ready for dove season.

Donned my ear pro and fired the nagants seven rounds as I had no other ammo for it. Worst trigger I've ever used, however might be the most enjoyable gun I've ever fired. Just something about it... Really quiet and pleasant. Absolutely distinct sound, feel and experience. Definitely going to get ammo for it and shoot it some more.

Neither AR tumbled, as I simply checked on one of the targets. Pistol grouped way low and a cunt hair right. The casing catch tarp I set up melted from the fucking ar casings though. Guess that's why no one else does that.

Did a few ready up drills and hip fire at targets.

Did a draw and fire with smith and Wesson 686 did well enough as I'm not a competitor and it's only purpose is self defense. So accuracy was meh, but my speed was good enough.

At this point it was time to move the target to 50 yards.

Yet, I was sweating and left my ONLY water on the tarp. Heart rate elevated, I was no longer enjoying the trip after only maybe 35 minutes.
>>
>>34054759
Depends. However most scenarios yes. State trust land in Arizona has become only hunting and no target shooting except designated areas.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-24-10-55-05.png (109KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-24-10-55-05.png
109KB, 720x1280px
Being an out of shape pale as fuck 4channer type all jacked up on energy drink this temperature in direct sunlight was just too much for me...

Reluctantly, I accepted what I am. Decided to clean up and head back to my basement where I belong.

Disappointed I didn't zero the ar pistol.

However, leaving all that shit in the sun was a terrible idea. I didn't bring gloves and much of it was hot to the touch.

Cleaned up all the brass and headed towards home...

Couldn't get the silencer off the shotgun because the tool was in the sun. so I couldn't put it in the case so it's laying in my tiny car from dash to back.

Cleaned up all the brass and headed towards home
>>
Well my phone is dying, I'll be home soon for any questions.

In conclusion, while the rights and land is great, a desert is unforgiving for those who don't get out their prepared and early enough.
>>
>>34054473
Retard question here, how do BLM lands work? I grew up in a city so I've only ever known restricted outdoor spaces, like NFS or national parks
>>
So basically the tl;dr of this whole thread is: Some pasty, out of shape autist drives out into the desert in the middle of the day during summertime without sufficient hydration and otherwise completely unprepared, has a paranoia attack because of some fudd doing target practice a half mile away, freaks out when he spastically pops his car trunk by accident, gets tired after 20 minutes, gives up, and goes home to get tendies.

This is summer /k/
>>
>>34055085
as far as my understanding, BLM land is our shared land via birthright of being an American.

>>34055299
except instead of tendies, I have rolled tacos. Sorry I didn't larp up a good story for you and kept it honest for those whom were curious.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.