[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun Laws: CA Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

I'm moving to Commiefornia in a few months, specifically the San Diego area. I currently own:

1. AR-15 with all the bells and whistles (telescoping stock, flash suppressor, pistol grip, 30-rd mags, etc.)
2. Glock-19 with 15 round mags
3. Colt SAA replica in .45 LC

I'm gonna be a good boy and not own illegal firearms, so what's my best option? I was thinking of just selling 1 and 2 before I move and keeping my Colt SAA since that's the only one I have that isn't considered an """""assault weapon"""""
>>
Why?
>>
>>34054451
Don't tell the government but if you're flying you may have no choice, when I came down from Oregon I would've brought my uncucked AR and 30rd mags with if I hadn't lost it in a tragic boating accident
>>
>>34054484
School, also the beach is incredible
>>
>>34054492
>tragic boating accident
Happens a lot, who knows maybe one of these days I'll accidentally lose mine too

But no I'll be driving so it should be easier to not tell big brother, I just get paranoid about that kind of stuff
>>
File: cucked.jpg (25KB, 800x242px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
25KB, 800x242px
>>34054451
Glock 19's are legal as far as I know. Just lose the 15 round mags and you're good to go. You're either gonna have to sell the AR or put a Cuckstock on it like pic related and ditch the 30 round mags.

Personally I'd just sell the AR if I were you.
>>
>>34054493
I live in california, and will escape as soon as possible

Kys, you do not deserve to own guns,.
>>
>>34054508
A man could break down his AR and put it in different bags, same with magazines, if he keeps it out of sight the customfags won't know about it since all they look for is certain types of fruit when you're entering the state, that is if you get stopped but if not you should be fine, they tend to leave people with out of state plates alone but the problem would be finding places to shoot it, he could go to public land but I know places in Central California have drones looking for people who do that because we started getting gangbangers from LA doing the same
>>
>I'm moving to Commiefornia in a few months, specifically the San Diego area
Are you aware it isn't 1992 anymore, and of the fact the only more retarded decision you could have made was going to SanFran?
>>
>>34054517
Yeah I'll probably keep the Glock and get new mags, and sell the AR. I'd rather have no AR than a cuck AR
>>34054545
>you do not deserve to own guns
ok kid, go get a CCW and then come back here and talk about who should own guns
>>
If it is Gen4 Glock it is perfectly legal to bring into the state. The 15 round mags, no, but if it triggers you just buy 10s.

The Colt is fine as well even if off roster. They are perfectly legal if owned prior to moving.

Honestly for the AR you are going to get a pittance for it if you sell it given the current market.

Gift it to a family member or friend who could use it, and keep it. If you one day realize the Cali move was a mistake I am sure they would be happy to gift it back to you.
>>
>>34054559
>out of sight the customfags
"do you have any fruit or vegetables in your vehicle?"
-"no"
"mind if i check out that cooler?"
-"you do not have my permission"
"ok then, have a nice day"
>>
>>34054451
Handguns are fine with 10 round mags (hide the standards) and the AR needs 10 round mags, grip wrap, and pin the stock. You have 30 days to register them after you establish residency.
>>
can anyone help me? live in Oregon my thread got deleted
>>
File: 20160311_203709[1].jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20160311_203709[1].jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>34054587
if you are willing to throw away your gun rights for the beach, you are a moron.
>>34054589
Only gen 3, you have to sell it.
>>
>>34054636
wait it is a gen 3 glock, what's the difference that means I have to sell it??
>>
>>34054451

DON'T MOVE HERE. WHEREVER YOU DO.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FUCKED WE ARE. FUBAR. NO AMMO PURCHASES ONLINE OR OUT OF STATE NEXT YEAR. IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE.

FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE COMING HERE, FUCK THAT NOISE AND RUN
>>
>>34054636
>Only gen 3
You can bring any handgun into the state as long as it only holds ten rounds and you register it 30 days after establishing residency.
>>
>>34054451
buy as many off roster handguns as you can. When you get to the state do the standard e-form registration within 2 weeks, and then quickly fall out of love with the handguns and decide you want to sell them.

An LCP-II sells for $600 here in this state.
XD-S? $600-$700. Glock 42? Same. You can make shit loads by selling them. And the system is so fucking shit here that you will never be caught if you wait 5-6 months between the 10+ sales you make.

As for your magazines, just dissasemble them and send them to yourself with the springs, followers, and base plate in one box, and magazine bodies in another box. It's not illegal to own magazine parts.

And as for the AR, just disassemble the lower from the upper and put them in two separate boxes. Claim the lower is for your .22 upper (rimfire rifles are exempt from AW regulations) and that the upper is for your soon to be made pinned magazine rifle, which doesn't fall under AW regulations.
>>
>>34054647
only gen 3 faggot, you can't have gen 4, california is fucking gay, if you move there willingly kys.
>>
>>34054664
that's not true, stop being an asshole
>>
>>34054493
>the beach meme
So fucking overrated it isn't even funny. Not close in making up for the horrifying cost of living, property taxes, and insufferable population. I also hope you like homeless people.
>>
File: 1495485638209.gif (2MB, 300x164px) Image search: [Google]
1495485638209.gif
2MB, 300x164px
>>34054493

>could go to any other state for "school"
>could go to any other coastal state for beach that isn't collecting Fukushima run off
>implying all the beaches in california aren't full of tourist and other trash

I seriously don't understand this. Why would you give up your firearms to live in a shit tier drought ridden state for a slap of sand shared by plenty of other cunts.
>>
>>34054687
>I seriously don't understand this
sluts and lax weed laws?
>>
>>34054687
Honestly it's the surfing. It's so much fun. Besides I'll still keep a few guns around, just leave behind the 'salt wepunz
>>
>>34054696

just sell your guns then, you've made your choice on what you want.
>>
>>34054705
this
then kys.
>>
>>34054593
Its as simple as that, don't the checkpoints coming in from Nevada check for guns though? I remember they started to crack down on Commiefornians buying ammo and other "illegal" items in Nevada and bringing it back
>>
>>34054633
Dammit, it's this troll again.
>>
>>34054703
Just move to Texas or Florida those are on the coast.
>>
>>34054726
They literally just say hi and wave you through most of the time now. They might crack down on that stuff soon, but I've never seen them really do anything more than ask you where you're from and if you have any fruit/vegetables/firewood.
>>
>>34054664
you are literally retarded. This comes from someone who lives in the Capital of this shit state.

ANY handgun is legal as long as the removable magazine is in the grip (not outside the grip like an AR pistol), and it doesn't have a bayonet lug (literally retarded I know).

Keep the magazine 10 rounds or less, and you're good to go.

Our handgun roster is for the purpose of RESALE. If you're a dealer and you want to purchase guns from out of state vendors or companies for the purpose of resale, you need to get guns approved by the state.

If you're someone who moves into the state or is stationed here by the military, you can simply register the handgun using the E-form system and call it a day.
>>
>>34054451
You should give them to me for free since you're so intent on throwing away you're expensive guns.
>>
>>34054587
If you're seriously about to move to cali for the beach, quit posting, you don't belong here.

You're essentially throwing away your only ties to the board because "cali lol so good."

Schools and beaches exist elsewhere, but if you really think your right to life isn't as important as living costs that are almost unpayable and a beach then you legitimately should just permanently leave the board.
>>
>>34054761

oh and free weed dude. which you can't use and have guns, so hopefully OP deletes this thread before my tip to the authorities van his house and kill his dog.

OP said he wants weed and sluts. you can't have weed and guns. full stop.
>>
>>34054752
>They might crack down on that stuff soon
they are CA dept of agriculture employees, they have nothing to do with guns/ammo.
>>
Enjoy your fucking stay retard.
t. prisoner of UCI for only 2 more years
>>
>>34054807

it will change with the new year. you can't bring in any ammo from out of state. no idea how they'd enforce it though, that is a massive border... maybe build a wall?
>>
>>34054807
Yeah, they really don't do anything. Just don't get pulled over by a cop on the way there.
>>
>>34054796
I'm OP and that was someone else who said that. I'm just moving for my wife and surfing and school, not weed
>>
>>34054841
>no idea how they'd enforce it though
it's not enforceable, it's a tack on charge if they find out.
>>
>>34054869

I wouldn't bet on it. Gavin wants to be in the white house and right now his claim to fame is going to be strictest gun laws in the nation. also it isn't like this state loves to pass laws without thinking about it. doesn't matter if they can't afford or enforce something they'll do it anyways and again we will roll over and cry.

next year their goal will be an ammunition register, so they can verify you purchased your ammo legally from a dealer with a background check
>>
File: 1447344992313.png (879KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447344992313.png
879KB, 1080x1080px
>>34054841
>mfw California has stronger border controls with other American states than with Mexico solely for the purpose of keeping constitutional rights out of the state

No boolet is illegal.
>>
>>34054867

just sell your guns before you move, you've made your choice now live with it.
>>
>>34054636
Literally wrong
>>
>>34054904

the state is both vindictive and hypocritically ignorant so much that I would not be surprised.
>>
>>34054726
Those were state agents writing down California license plate numbers at gun show and gun store parking lots, and then highway patrol pulling over those same plate numbers after they cross the fruit checkpoint. They don't search every goddamn car coming into the state.
>>
>>34054493
>Going to Cali for school
>Falling for the beach meme
OP, stop sucking dick for a fucking living.
>>
>>34055295

not yet. Gavin has to prove how massive his dick is and is competing with hawaii
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.