[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any weird encounters??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: this can't be real.jpg (37KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
this can't be real.jpg
37KB, 547x692px
First time On /k/ I have no weapons but im open to the idea of shooting shit especially creepy shit.

Anyway here's my Question for you guys, Have you Ever encountered anything weird? Unexplainable? Or just plain freaky?

Like Redneck weirdos or just skinwalker-esque shit? If so I would love to read whatever stories you got, I have a story but its really short and I just dont know what to make of it really

I live in an apartment and I was walking my dog I Looked over at a fence near my home, and this fence is taller then me, its just as tall as an ambulance, also Its really fucking dark because I have this stupid facination with the sky so I look up, This time I look at the fence and I see what looks like a bald head, Dark brown like shit smeared or something, and for a split second before it disappeared I saw 2 eyes Unclear of they were shine or just yellow eyes, Probably an eye shine because there was a light behind me, My dog whimpered alittle nervously and pulled me forward and I just got the fuck out of there.

Another story I just remembered was there was this dickhead arsonist setting fire to a trashbin behind my building, and it happened at 3 in the morning, So Im Out back, and I see something HUGE fucking bullrushing through the fuckcing trees, Full speed and I found out that behind the fence is a drop off of like 5-6 Feet, which just leaves me freaked out more because this fucker must be huge as fuck I also Live In a city of sorts near a lake a pretty large one. Anyway
if you guys got stories tell me about them

>pic related of seeing a bald brown head thing staring at me clearly standing much taller then me
>>
>>34050444
This is semi-/k/ related but it really belongs in:
>>>/x/
>>
>>34050561
I know, But I honestly want to hear freaky /k/ stories from their point of view
>>
>>34050586
Haven't had any weird encounters, but I saw something, I'd probably draw my gun, turn on my flashlight, and call out.
>>
>>34050444
I was at the zoo a few weeks back and saw a Muslim guy with two women half his age following him around.

I didn't think you could get two wives in America. Freaked me out.

Got more freaky encounters if you want.
>>
>>34051398
>Inb4 communists subversiv screeching:
>Hueueueueuueuee Go Back to /poooooool/
>>
I got one, i haven't completely ruled out a particularly bold bear but i also haven't seen a bear act like this before or since

>deer season
>me and friend go up to his cabin in Longfellow mountains in Maine, bring Marlin 336, Buddy has SKS
>go out first day scouting our usual area
>notice markings a solid 8 or 9 feet up on a tree
>thatsabigbear.jpeg
>notice thumb claw is wrong, shorter and oddly angled like the thumb is opposable
>build a blind out of branches and shit we hack down and hike back to the cabin
>get up nice and early and head back to blind in the pitch black freezing cold only to find our blind ripped apart
>claw marks and black fur, gotta be a bear but what black bear smells humans and investigates? And they should be hibernating by now
>go to a new area and start building a new blind
>building blind and start hearing branches breaking around us
>don't see anything
>finish blind
>start heading back to cabin
>start hearing branches breaking and leaves crunching behind us
>turn around
>big black mass probably 50 ft away
>standing upright
>head looks more like a pissed off wolf than a bear
>fire a shot into the air
>beast turns and runs
>swear it has a full length tail
>running like it's front legs are longer than it's hind legs, exact opposite of a bear
>get back to cabin and hear the noises in the brush again but don't see anything
>later that night start hearing deep scratching on the door
>start banging some pans, friend grabs guns
>go investigate, can't see anything
>deep claw marks on the door about head height (6 ft)
>stay up because we don't want to be caught off guard by a bear breaking down the door
>pretty quiet after clawing at the door
>bout 4 am start heading out to new blind
>same branches breaking and leaves crunching behind us on the way there as yesterday
>it's hunting us, why is this fucking thing hunting us?
>get to new blind, also ripped the fuck apart

Cont.
>>
>>34052403
>"why the fuck is this thing ripping our blinds up? why did it try to break into the cabin? What the fuck actually hunts people?"

>friend pulls out deer piss says he sprayed it on the blinds as we were leaving

>we've been being stalked for nearly 3 days and this asshole is walking around with prey scent

>leave the deer scent and start grading back to the cabin

>pretty calm on the way back

>get there and cabin door is broken in

>cabinets are torn up and dresser where or hunting clothes got hung is destroyed

>hastily pack up and leave

Like i said, pretty sure it was a bear but the way it moved and looked was pretty unbearlike

We never hunted using deer scent before that and haven't used it since.
>>
>>34052403
>>34052406
Freaky as All Hell, other then the deer scent was there any other smells you smelled??
>>
I'll dump my spooky stalking stories when I get home.
>>
>>34050444
You'll want to lurk in STALKER threads, that's probably what you're looking for
>>
>>34052406
Sketchy AF
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.